Angel's Education

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But, that's impossible. Angel thought. How could I have watched this movie before? I've only just found this web page tonight!

Again baffled, she tried to shrug off the strange feeling once more, and refocus on the video.

The handsome vice-principal finished whatever he was doing on the computer, and got up from his seat behind the desk. He grabbed his suit jacket which was draped on the back of the chair and he put it on as he strolled out of the shot.

The scene cut once again to the hall outside of the bathroom. The school girl was still inside the rest room with her back against the door while she smoked her cigarette. Footsteps were then heard echoing down the hall, their source off camera.

Angel's heart raced while she watched the screen because she could guess what was going to happen next. The girl was about to be caught smoking in the lavatory, and disciplinary action would be dispensed. Knowing this was a porn video, and judging from the thumbnail capture she had been looking at earlier, she knew that the "discipline" would eventually end up being dolled out from the tip of the vice-principal character's stiff cock. Angel continued to watch with her excitement growing stronger as the source of the footsteps drew closer to the camera.

The vice-principal appeared in the shot, walking by the girls' rest room. No more than a few feet passed the entrance, his stride began to slow. Eventually he came to a halt; apparently stopped in his tracks by a very distinctive odor. With his face cringing as he sniffed the air trying to locate the source, he turned and retraced his steps. His nose led him right to the bathroom entrance. He stood in front of the door and listened quietly for a moment. The sound of the girl's feet shuffling on the tiled floor could be heard off camera. The shot changed to the scene happening inside the rest room, showing the young student repositioning herself against the door. She was in the middle of a long drag from her fresh cigarette when the vice-principal pushed against the door. It pitched her forward a bit as it opened. Startled and caught slightly off balance, the young girl quickly turned around, coming face to face with the second-in-charge at the school.

Angel sucked in another excited gasp as the camera showed a tight profile close-up of their faces suddenly positioned a mere inch apart. They were so close; Angel thought they might begin to kiss. But because of the timing and their position, the girl started blowing the smoke from her last drag right against the vice-principal's face. His eyes closed in a defensive reflex.

The camera angle quickly switched down to show their close-set pelvises. The girl's hand—the one holding the smoldering cigarette—momentarily rested by her side. The camera shot also revealed the condition of the male character's pants. A prominent bulge was visible in profile at the front of his loose trousers. Angel didn't know how he managed to become so excited so quickly. Perhaps it was a mistake in continuity overlooked by the editor. Maybe it actually happened in real time; a genuine excited reaction to the girl blowing smoke in his face. Nevertheless, there it was in all its glory. His growing erection twitched noticeably behind the fabric of his trousers.

That shot panned back up their bodies, first showing the soft, jutting curves of the student's blouse-covered breasts resting against the vice-principal's suit-jacketed chest. When the camera finally arrived at their faces again, the girl's mouth was agape in shock, and her breathing was coming in short but soft gasps. His closed eyes began to open as he coughed slightly from the effects of having her smoke blown into his face. A moment passed in utter silence with the two of them just standing there like that, looking into each others eyes, the expressions frozen on their faces. Apparently sensing something touching her skirt, the young girl looked down between their closely positioned bodies. The camera angle cuts again, showing the girl's point of view as she looked down. This time the vice-principal's trousers were grossly distended. A lengthy tent shape was now pushing out from his crotch, with the tip of the erection prodding and denting her skirt.

Angel gasped again, and began fingering her panty-clad vagina as she watched the girl's cigarette holding hand move quickly toward the educator's boner. This move seemed to be involuntary on the girl's part—a reflex action, more or less. A quick shot of her face showed her looking down at her moving hand, her facial expression taking on a disbelieving, quizzical appearance, as if to question, What is it doing? However, the girl did nothing to stop her own movements—and the shot switched again showing her hand reaching the teacher's erection and then taking it into her grasp.

The scene cuts back to their faces. A momentary expression of mild shock appeared on the vice-principal's face. But, that expression was quickly replaced by a growing cold, hard stare. He sucked in a deep breath while gritting his teeth as he brought his hands up to grip her shoulders.

"WHAT," he blurted out loud, "is the MEANING of this young woman?"

The force of the vice-principle's demanding, anger-punctuated words cut deep into the very core of the student's being. Angel could detect an uncontrollable shiver of fear sweeping through the girl's body. Coming to her senses, the student abruptly let go of his pants-covered dick as if her hand had just been seared by touching a hot pot handle. She then dropped the cigarette to the floor, and stood there staring deeply into his eyes, a look of horror painted on her face.

"Care to, um, accompany me to my office?" he asked snidely, scowling menacingly at her, his large hands roughly gripping her deltoids, squeezing and pushing her shoulders up into a shrug.

"Perhaps, once we're there, you can attempt to explain what you were doing in this bathroom, while I document this incident in your record?"

The girl nodded her head in frightened consent while he continued to gaze angrily into her eyes.

"Pick that up," he growled in a suppressed, angry tone, his eyes indicating the burning cigarette on the floor below them.

"Pick that thing up off the floor, get your bag, and come with me."

They were still standing close to one another with relatively little space between their bodies when the girl started to crouch down in order to retrieve the lit cigarette beside their feet. This began an unfortunate series of errors. On the way down, her sizable breasts caught on his tented pants. That succeeded in bending his aroused organ downward only until her tits had passed. Then, like a tension-bent plank of wood from which a weight had just been removed, the pants-covered boner snapped back to its straight out position, not before banging against her chin and coming to rest in front of her inviting mouth. From that awkward, crouched position, with her lips almost touching the stretched fabric over the tip, the student looked straight ahead at his bulging crotch while her hand fumbled around on the floor for the lit cigarette.

"*gasp*...Ouch!" she cried in pain, abruptly turning her head to look down at her searching, unmonitored fingers when they had accidentally come in contact with the red-hot tip of the cigarette.

Her hand immediately recoiled, and she rushed the fingers to her face, where she surrounded the affected areas with her lips. She didn't know if he was doing it on purpose, but while her head was turned and as she sucked the stinging digits to provide relief, the hapless teen felt the fabric-covered tip of the teacher's erect organ prodding against her freckled cheek. A tentative calm came over her as she removed the fingers from her mouth and moved her hand back down to pick up the burning cigarette. Carefully grabbing it from the floor, she held it casually between her fingers as if she were going to take another drag. As she turned her head to face font; the throbbing head of the vice-principal's penis scraped across her nubile face.

Angel watched this scandalous scene in horrified arousal as the cloth tip of the man's dick came to rest directly upon the student's lips.

"Oh," Angel gasped, clutching her pussy. "Is she gonna take the thing into her mouth...pants and all?"

The girl remained in this compromised position for a fleeting moment, her eyes turned upward to look at the educator's face. She then moved her head backward, creating a slight space between her lips and the vice-principal's cock head. A very noticeable smudge of her lipstick, set in the shape of a kiss, graced the light-grey material of his pants. The student's eyes turned back down to look at the protrusion.

The next camera angle showed the girl's point-of-view, giving Angel a mouth-watering glimpse of an obscene cloth-covered hard-on. Besides the lipstick stain, the weeping head was beginning to soil and darken the light colored material of its owner's trousers with secreting fluid. It looked delicious to Angel, and she found herself hoping the girl would actually take it between her lips. However, the comedy of errors continued when the young student began to rise to a standing position, for she again managed to catch the jutting boner. This time she pushed it in the other direction, nestling its girth between her breasts on the way up. The vice-principle sucked in a frustrated breath and looked down at his hidden boner briefly resting in the straining blouse-shrouded cleavage of the young student's tits. In the wake of her passing breasts, his stiff organ bounced up and down for an instant. Then both disciplining teacher and naughty student stood face to face once more. He took a deep labored breath to compose himself.

"Now get your bag and come with me," he ordered slowly, letting the breath out as he spoke.

The girl backed away while turning, and then started walking tentatively toward one of the toilets, intending to discard the cigarette.

"NO!" he bellowed. His booming voice reverberated off the cold tile walls. The echoing words startled the girl into motionlessness.

"I said, get your bag and come with me...NOW!"

"B-but the cigarette...don't y-you want me to th—?" she stammered, turning to face the teacher.

"Young lady!" he interrupted angrily, again his voice thundering through the room.

"Get your bag from that sink, and come with me," this time speaking in a slow, deliberate tone.

Angel was getting more aroused watching this scene play out. She gasped yet again looking at the two characters standing several feet apart from one another in that bathroom. The busty girl stood there frozen in her tracks, a frightened look on her face. She still nervously held the burning cigarette between her fingers, while staring at her vice-principal, who stood just across the room. The angry disciplinarian stood in profile to the camera, while he moved his hand onto the door handle—his massive boner pushing the fabric of his thin light-grey spring trousers almost straight out into a tent-shape.

Still glaring at the student with an ice-cold stare, the vice principal's stretched arm pulled open the door, showing the student the way into the hall. The girl walked over to the sink and grabbed her bag, then walked past the angry educator out into the corridor ahead of him. He followed her out into the empty hall.

With cigarette in hand, she started down the corridor to the left, in the direction where she knew the VP's office was located. She hadn't taken more than a few steps when she heard him suddenly yell again.

"NO, young woman!" It stopped her cold again, and she turned, looking at him with a startled reaction.

"This way," the educator indicated, pointing in the opposite direction. That section of the long hallway was dark for the most part, only being illuminated by shafts of light coming from the alternately staggered open doors of empty classrooms on either side. Angel assumed that this was taking place after school hours when most of the building was vacant.

The camera angles changed quickly, first showing a shot down the long corridor. Then it switched to a close-up of the vice-principal pointing down the hall—his face turned toward the student—then to a close-up shot of the girl's frightened face. With her eyes opened wide, she bit her bottom lip and walked toward him, moving off camera.

The next shot was a jump cut showing video taken from inside of one of the classrooms. The camera pointed toward the open doorway from the other side of the room, showing the darkened hall beyond. Angel immediately recognized the classroom as being the setting in the hot video capture she was looking at earlier. Her heart jumped and her pussy squirted into her panties as thoughts of what she was about to witness filtered into her mind.

From what the picture had shown, she knew how this video ended, and she couldn't wait to see that stiff cock jetting semen all over the smoking girl's face. Feeling close to an orgasm brought on by the suspense, Angle was half tempted to push the player's timeline control, fast forwarding the video to the facial event itself. But she stopped herself and continued watching, running her fingers up and down over the clitoral hood of her pussy through the wet panties.

From inside the classroom, approaching footsteps could be heard echoing down the hall. Angel saw the girl walking pass the door first.

"No!" the teacher's voice echoed in the hall as he appeared outside the open door.

"In here...number 14..."

He waited, and the girl finally appeared. She squeezed by him, walking into the room. He followed her in, closing and locking the classroom door, as the student stepped toward the teacher's desk in foreground of the shot. She looked around the room somewhat in of a state of confusion and feeling awkward; not knowing what to do about the half-smoked cigarette she still clutched between her fingers. The camera pulled back while it followed the vice-principal's movements as he strode past the girl and walked toward the windows on the other side of the room. He arrived at the first window sill and reached up, grabbing the string to the shade.

"Helen? That is your name, is it not? Helen Kirby, right? ...Senior? ...Mrs. Salvatore's homeroom?" he questioned while pulling down the shade.

Helen nodded timidly, cigarette smoke wafting up around her face.

"Ms. Kirby," he continued, having finished pulling the shade of the window and walking to the next, with his back turned toward her.

"Oh...you may resume smoking that thing if you wish. Feel free." he said looking over his shoulder at her with a slight grin on his face, as he pulled the shade down on the next window.

He chuckled "After I'm through with you, you will have plenty of time to indulge in the habit to your heart's content...well, at least for three days; anyway...I believe that's the customary time allotment for a suspension?"

Angel could see distress wash across the pretty student's face.

As Helen watched the educator move to the last window in the back of the room, a look of puzzlement blended with the distress expression on her face. She looked at him as he pulled down the last shade, and almost giggled while taking note of the protrusion still pressing outward in his dress pants. She did feel the seriousness of this predicament. She was fearful of what may happen to her, while becoming very much aroused by the sight of his erection. But she couldn't help sensing the comedy. He just looked silly, standing there with his trousers distended that way. That feeling quickly passed as she tried to digest the meaning of his last words.

Helen looked at the almost fully spent cigarette between her fingers, very cognizant of just how peculiar this whole situation had become. Here she was, standing in a classroom in front of the school's vice-principal, a much feared authoritarian. They were alone, he was obviously aroused, and she held a lit cigarette in her hand. If that wasn't strange enough, the disciplinarian was actually encouraging her to smoke, while at the same time he hinted to a possible three-day suspension as being a fitting punishment for being caught smoking in the girl's lavatory. The odd and disquieting combination of words her vice-principal had just spoken had a duel effect, both bewildering and frightening the poor girl. She turned her gaze back to the educator, and looked at him in shocked puzzlement.

"Oh, I'm in earnest Ms. Kirby. I meant it," he said, turning around to face her from the back of the room, his hands now in his pockets.

"Go right ahead...smoke." Putting his hands in the pockets of his trousers only accentuated his condition. It stretched the material even more taut over his erection.

Helen turned her eyes away from the obscene sight of the teacher's bulge and looked at the cigarette again. She then looked back at him, still puzzled as to what may happen next.

"Oh...*ahem*...I see. Your cigarette is finished, isn't it?" the vice-principle observed as he shuffled forward, making his way toward the front of the room.

"Light another," he suggested, moving around to the back of the teacher's desk in front of which Helen stood.

"Go on," he encouraged. "Drop the finished one on the floor and crush it out...Don't worry about the mess. The custodian will take care of it"

Still baffled, Helen cocked her brunette head, her full lips pouting.

"B-but Mr. Lowe...I-I—" she began.

"I said it's okay," he shouted, suddenly irritated, his face turning cold and stern once again for that brief moment, and then softening.

"Put it out on the floor, and light another," he returned in a more subdued tone.

"You do have more, don't you?...In your bag?"

"W-Well, yes...b-but—b," she stammered.

"Then, by all means," he interrupted. "Enjoy it while you can."

Helen shrugged her shoulders ever so slightly and cautiously dropped the spent butt to the floor. Crushing it out under her shoe, she returned her bemused gaze back toward the vice-principle. At first she looked into his eyes, and then she dropped her glance down to the tent still poking stiffly out from the crotch of his straining trousers. With a deep sigh, her head shaking in disbelief, she maneuvered her oversized shoulder bag around in front of her and began rummaging nervously through the front pocket. She produced the pack of Salem, and looked back up at the vice-principal's face for approval.

"Yes," he smiled back at her, nodding his head, then leaning forward to grasp the chair in front of him.

"Please feel free, Ms. Kirby."

A camera close-up of Helen's face filled the video player screen, showing her looking sheepishly in his eyes for any sign of anger, while she tried to understand this odd, stressful situation. Concern over what the vice-principal might be planning reflected in her face. Her dark brown eyes shined softly as she sighed in resignation, shrugging her shoulders again. She then nervously shook out a fresh Salem 100 from the pack and placed the filter tip between her glossed lips. A quick glance back at the educator revealed to the beautiful student an unchanged expression on his face. He was still smiling. She continued to look straight into his eyes, cigarette dangling from her pouting lips, while she reached into the pocket of her sweater for the lighter. She blinked, sighed stressfully once more, and flicked the wheel of her lighter, apprehension and reluctance dogging her every move.

Angel watched in excitement as the video continued. At that moment, she wasn't thinking of Mr. Hogarth, her real-life vice-principle. She wasn't thinking about the peculiar behavior he displayed at his office window the day Angel secretly watched him observing Joan smoke her cigarette outside the school. She was much too occupied absorbing the sexual tension coming to a boil in the video.

1...34567...9