Angel's Education

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lowe reached into the front pocket of her bag to get her cigarettes. He pulled out the pack of Salem 100s and then gingerly stuck his other hand into her sweater pocket for her lighter. Before grabbing it, he purposely squeezed her hip.

"Oh," Helen gasped, and then smiled roguishly at the teacher, her mouth pushed to one side.

He shook out a fresh lengthy cigarette from the top of the pack and offered it to the girl. While staring mischievously into his eyes, Helen lowered her head and took the filter into her mouth. She raised her head afterward, looking up at him with wide eyes, and with the cigarette suspended between her delicate, full lips. A bright flash suddenly illuminated their faces as Mr. Lowe's trembling hand ignited the lighter. He held it away from her, lower to the side, so she had to lean forward and bow her head down again to accept the light. Her tits crushed harder against his chest as he breathed in the sweet, fruity scent of perfume from her hair. A slight tremor rolled through the teacher's body when the girl cupped his hand, maneuvering it toward her. The flame touched the tip of the cigarette, and Helen pulled it in. She felt the teacher's rigid cock throb against her, just above her moist pussy, and for the moment, she pushed back against it.

"Mmm," she moaned, lifting her head, and framing the fresh cigarette with the index and middle fingers of her left hand, while coaxing the first drag into her mouth. She pulled away from him slightly, allowing his hard-on to point straight out between them. Once again, she began bumping up against the head of the stiff protrusion.

Meanwhile, he watched her take the drag, and gulped as she pulled the cigarette away from her painted lips.

"As I was saying, Ms. Kirby" he began again, mesmerized by the sight of the suspended ball of smoke appearing in her open mouth, just before she inhaled.

"Mmm-hmm?" she cooed again, closing her lips.

Helen's hand daintily held the cigarette perched between her fingers close to her face. She pursed her lips in that sexy relaxed fashion once again, and blew a steady stream of smoke out into the air just past the side of the educator's head. Another inch to the left would have had that stream rushing right into his face. However, he did feel the smoky warm air brushing by his ear, and once again he breathed in her sweet intoxicating body essence blended with the exhaled cigarette smoke. The VP was visibly frazzled by this, and he tried to collect his thoughts.

However, the game seemed to be changing, the rules deviating, as the little Miss of the plot line gained some control within the proceedings. Angel knew that the dominating vice-principal character would have to work fast and think more clearly in order to bounce the proverbial ball back into his court. Time seemed to be running out on his endurance. He looked as if he would cum very soon.

Angel watched this scene playing out with extreme interest while she quickly approached her own orgasm. The spectacle of the teacher's hard-on bouncing against the girl's skirt made Angel feel woozy. Like the video vice-principal, Angel's endurance was waning, as well. But instead of decreasing the movement of her hand, she accelerated her pleasure-filled masturbation, fucking her middle finger more insistently into the hole of her clothed pussy, ultimately shoving the material of the panties deeper and deeper into the wet tunnel with every stroke.

The vice-principal, now trying to regain control, hardened his expression as he looked into the face of the seductive girl. They were still standing very close, gazing into each others eyes.

"*ahem*...Yes. As I was saying—" he started, "When I burst in on you, catching you in the act of smoking in the bathroom; do you remember what you did?"

"No, Mr. Lowe. What did I do?" she replied directly, turning her head slightly without breaking her gaze, while bringing the filter tip of her cigarette closer to her lips.

"Well, you did something... al-although inadvertently, purely by accident, I'm sure... that might cause trouble for you...I-I mean in a sexual sense," he stammered, perspiration beginning to break out along his forehead.

"Ah-ah-ah that is to say, you did something that may put you in an unsavory predicament if you were ever to do it to a man again,"

"D-d-do you know what I'm referring to? Do you remember?

With a mock quizzical look, Helen tilted her head more to the side and brought the cigarette even closer to her exquisite mouth. Of course in reality, she had already guessed.

"Oh!" she replied as if in sudden comprehension.

"Do you mean when I did this?"

From a close-up shot of their profiled faces, Angel observed the sexy student quickly lift the cigarette to her mouth. Her full lips surrounded the reddened filter while her fingers parted slightly, leaving the cigarette suspended there as she began to take a drag. Again, the sound of crackling tobacco is heard as the young girl's cheeks caved in during a long pull. She brought her fingers back inward, grasping the filter near the base again, and then pulled the cigarette out from her opening lips. Another beautifully-formed ball of smoke appeared, before Helen sucked it into her lungs with a gasp.

Her hand went back to the position of holding the cigarette near her face, and her lips pursed provocatively to begin to blow. This time Angel had no doubt where Helen would be blowing her smoke. She watched the girl lean in a little closer to the vice-principal's perspiring face. And with an exaggerated 'whoosh' sound, Helen began to expel her smoke through the slight opening between her lips. The white expanding stream traversed the short space between them, eventually jetting directly against the vice-principal's sweaty face. Its volume blew onto his nose and mouth, and then quickly spread across the rest of his face. Some of the smoke parted, billowing back around both sides of his head. Because of how close Helen's lips were to Mr. Lowe's face, the force of the stream also mushroomed some of the smoke back into her own face. She closed her eyes and smiled as she continued to blow.

In the midst of Helen's exhale, the camera angle shifted to the profile shot of their lower bodies, where the principal's stiff appendage still pointing straight out and prodded against the girl's stomach. Suddenly without warning, resembling a cobra striking out at its prey, Mr. Lowe's right arm swung forward. In a knee-jerk reaction to the aroma and feeling her smoke jetting into his face, he grabbed Helen's left arm by the wrist. He dropped his hold down to her hand, quickly pulling it to his erection, and started forcing her to wrap her fingers around its stiff length in a side-handed grip while she was still exhaling into his face. The scene shifts back up to their faces showing Helen finishing her hot exhale, and then gasping passionately into the teeth-gritting face of the disciplining teacher, as the situation abruptly turned violent.

"Yessss," he hissed through curled lips, his other hand coming up and grabbing her shoulder to pull her recoiling body closer.

"THAT is EXACTLY what I meant, my dear young woman!"

The scene shifted back down to their mid-sections. Angel could hear the aroused student gasping fearfully into the educator's face, as the camera now showed the ongoing struggle happening at their waistlines. At this point, Mr. Lowe's larger hand covered Helen's, holding it in place and forcing her fingers to remain wrapped around the thick organ as she tried to pull her hand away. After a couple of seconds, she stopped resisting. Not having the physical strength to pull her hand back, the hapless girl had no choice but to grip tightly. Lowe started using her hand to pump, forcing an in-and-out movement on the swollen, cloth-covered erection. Once he felt certain that the girl would not pull away, he released his grip and moved his hand back to her wrist. Sure enough, Helen's hand remained, the fingers tightly clasped around his dick. The vice-principal could feel her grasping and squeezing. With spastic movement, he then began jerking her arm, causing her fist to pump the stiff shaft. The sound of the student's tortured gasps continued to fill the room.

The camera shifted back to their faces.

"Oh, Mr. Lowe! What are you doing?" the girl panted, her voice trilling due to the erratic movement.

"Oh god! D-did I do this to you?"

"Yes! Now, do you sa-sa-see what I mean, Ms Kirby, huh?" he growled, shaking her body violently and making the girl jerk him off faster over his trousers.

"Do you see the predicament?...Do you see what you might get yourself into by acting so brazenly...huh...Do you?"

Her closed fist gripped and squeezed his bloated erection harder, fucking it off, as he continued to force her arm to pump.

"Yessss, I think s-so, Ma-Mister Lowe," Helen blurted breathlessly. Her head bobbed while the teacher shook her by the shoulder and wrist. Her captive body was being tossed back and forth through the spastic movements, and her panting became more increasingly uneven through the obscene hand job.

Angel was certain the actress playing Helen wasn't faking her excitement. It seemed genuine. She could guess that the girl's pussy was probably juicing through the fabric of her own underwear in response to feeling the sticky seminal fluid oozing into the palm of her hand through the fabric of the man's trousers as she jerked his dick.

"B-but I-I'm not quite sure if I-I fully understand," Helen whispered breathlessly into his face. "Sh-should I try it again?"

"Oooh, Mist-Mister La-Lowe!" she cried in aroused desperation.

"Shhh-ould I tr-try again?"

At that point, the Mr. Lowe character was almost out of control. With his mouth open and his own breathing ragged, he looked down between their rocking bodies. Even though he was still gripping Helen's jacking arm, it became apparent to him that she was moving on her own, while she squeezed and pumped her hand on his cloth-covered. Helen had apparently given in to the passionate, lush-driven discipline. He relinquished his grip on her wrist a bit, easing just enough to reveal red welts left behind on her skin from the force of his fingers. He moved his hand farther up her arm.

"Yesss, Ms. Kirby. I w-want you to full comprehend the consequences of your actions," he croaked, looking back into her eyes as she jerked him off.

"B-by all means...try it again."

Helen turned her head and quickly shoved the cigarette filter back between her lips. She pulled another drag into her mouth and popped the smoke into her lungs while moving her gripping fingers all the way up the length of the teacher's hard shaft. For added emphasis, she squeezed and began to pump just the throbbing tip of the vice-principal's dick as her mouth formed that perfect kiss shape again. The fabric of his pants was so fully saturated now that a wet swishing noise could be heard due to her squeezes.

And then once again Helen blew a noisy rushing stream of smoke through the open slit of her sensuous lips right into the educator's face.

"AHHHHHH!" he cried in earnest, bellowing into the face of the student, while her exhale jetted against his features.

The vice-principal's hands completely let go of the girl during the course of her hot smoke-laced exhale, his arms falling freely to his sides. This left the student to operate on her own. From the profile angled shot, and by the way she was grasping his tented trouser bulge, it looked as though she was trying to prevent the teacher from falling backward. Helen continued to squeeze and jack just the head of his boner as Mr. Lowe groaned on in overwhelming pleasure, arching his back and thrusting his hips forward.

It was obvious to Angel that the vice-principal character was teetering on the very precipice, struggling at the end of his endurance. And he was probably just moments away from bursting the contents of his tortured nuts into Helen's pumping fist, right through his pants.

It was then, while watching the young girl's hand throttling and jacking the head of the man's hidden erection, Angel came. She came hard, her hand matching the rhythm of the student's fist and the jerking action of the vice-principle's hips, while she finger-banged her contracting vaginal sleeve through the thin panties.

"Oooh f-f-f-fuck-k-k-k!" Angel hissed, her thin voice choked with lust, her vagina oozing a squirt of secretion around the invading finger, further soaking the pink undergarment.

"J-eeeesusss, Ma-Mister Lowe," panted the disciplined teen in the video. Helen's hand continued to drub the pulsating head of the man's concealed organ. A quick close-up of the action below showed how wet and sticky the fabric had become under the sexy student's manipulations.

"I-I think I understand!" Helen said breathlessly, nodding her head.

"I've got to be more careful; don't I?"

"I'll try to be more mindful of my actions...See? Watch me! I can do this."

The female student continued her assault on his erection, pumping it vigorously, but quickly lifted the mostly spent cigarette back to her mouth for another drag. The teacher moaned watching her perfect, full lips grip the lipstick-smudged filter again and then pop open with another beautiful snap inhale after her drag. He brought his hands back up to their original positions, this time grasping at the girl as if to brace himself before experiencing the onslaught of another one of her devastating exhales. During this sexual-charged seizure, in his excitement, the clutching hand the VP had placed on her shoulder forced the sweater to fall down on that side. The material slipped down, bunching up into the crook of her bent arm.

Angel noticed that the director of this video chose to emphasis this moment with a tight profile angle. The camera, now in close, panned down starting from a view at the very top of the student's bare arm coming out of her now visible sleeveless white blouse. Then it moved to show the exposed soft flesh of her upper arm. The shot finally stopped at the bend in her arm where the sweater hung. It showed the restraining grasp of vice-principal's hand as it desperately clung to her arm for support. Beyond that, the shot revealed the student's quivering, open hand, her burning cigarette perched between the fingers. The power exerted by the VP's clutching hand, and the student's arm straining against that force, shook her cigarette visibly. Angel watched more ashes break free and fall to the floor.

Even through her orgasm, Angel decided that this brief artistic video montage sequence was very well placed, and extremely hot. If fact, all of it—especially the very nature of the conflict itself being portrayed in this dirty video—had Angel out of her mind with lust. She clutched at her breasts with one hand while rubbing her sex all the harder with the other.

It was quite apparent to Angel that the Helen had this man's number. She was totally embracing the idiosyncrasies of his fetish, and was using her knowledge to her advantage in this sexually-charged conflict. Besides being caught up in the passion herself, Helen was perfectly willing to do whatever it took in order to get out of a possible suspension, Angel surmised. She continued to watch this sex drama unfold, as a hot flame began to grow rapidly in her mind.

Then suddenly, it stuck her. It hit her hard, right in the middle of Helen's inhale...

****************

"What a minute!" Angel suddenly blurted aloud. The room seemed to reverberate with her last words. She quickly paused the video, and then covered her mouth not only in shock, but in fear that her mother and step-brother might have heard her cry out, and would come running up the stairs any second to see if she was alright. She listened as quietly as she could, her last breath caught in her lungs. After ten seconds or so, once she was sure they hadn't heard her shout, she let out a staggered exhale.

It was at this precise moment the final flag had been raised in Angel's memory. Everything fell perfectly into place as she realized just why the video seemed familiar. She had, in fact, seen the movie before! It only stood out as a brief scene, but the memory came back with the speed and power of a sharp slap across her face.

This was the exact video Steven was viewing just a week and a half ago; just minutes before the two of them had their brief but sticky encounter that lust-filled morning. This was the movie playing on his laptop.

Steven was jerking off over watching the girl smoking in this video; acting all slutty while she beat off her vice-princip—she choked, her thoughts switching.

Mr. Hogarth! AND NOW Steven? Both of them have a thing for women who smoke?

The longer she thought, the more things started to make perfect sense.

Sure! That's why Steven is always there to light my cigarette whenever I go to sneak a smoke in the back yard! That's why he seemed so agitated during those times!

Then Angel started to go over the events of their encounter that morning in her mind. She thought again about her spying on Steven while he masturbated to this video.

Then another series of slaps came by way of consecutive thoughts...

H-He barged in on me while I was playing with myself and smoking in the bathroom!

NO! I teased him into barging in...I did it while I was smoking in the bathroom!

He shot his cum all over my face while I was smoking! He painted my face with his cum as I took a drag...and blew...

J-Jesus H Christ! Steven? My own brother!...

My poor dumb-possessed-obsessed-easily-manipulated step-brother!

That's why he came so hard, and so much that fucking morning!

And who's the dummy here? Angel chided herself at this point.

I was the one who was smoking a cigarette when it happened, but I wasn't smart enough to put 2 and 2 together, even after he coated my fucking face!

All of this hit Angel's consciousness hard. She laid there for several minutes looking at the paused scene on her laptop, her mind racing. Shock gave way to giddy arousal when she realized the nature of the hold she actually had upon her step-brother. She knew she could get anything she wanted from Steven. All she would have to do would be to smoke, and keep the possibility of hot sex thick in the air.

Christ! How easy this will be! she thought, sticking her hand under the waistband of her panties and rubbing her fingers over the lips of her vagina.

Elucidation continued as her clicking brain suddenly locked onto the potential manipulative power she could have over her school's vice-principal. And, Angel thought, it is either just an incredible consequence that these two males within her small circle had this peculiar fetish, or it may be very likely that many men have it, as well. The mere existence of the website where she found the video seemed to prove the latter premise to Angel.

She turned over onto her back continuing to rub her wet pussy while giggling. She decided from that point on she would pluck this new arrow from her quiver and use it wisely, at any opportunity. Steven was the first white mouse in this experiment. And even though Angel had been completely unaware of his fetish during their encounter, in afterthought, the experiment bore fruit. She decided that he would continue to serve as an excellent test subject. But, armed with this new knowledge and a growing confidence, Angel already had bigger game in mind. Mr. Hogarth would be next.

"Oh man," she chuckled softly under her breath. "I could really use that cigarette, now!"

Angel's thoughts turned mischievously to her step-brother who was still sitting downstairs in the living room.

1...456789