Angel's Education

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Nothing more had happened between the two of them since that steamy morning. Oh, the sexual tension was still there, most certainly. And Angel could feel it building toward another encounter. But, neither one of them had talked about the events which played out in the bathroom that morning since it happened. Nor did they even refer to it vaguely or otherwise.

As it was transpiring, it seemed dream-like to the both of them, anyway. And how it ended was equally as surreal. During Steven's third spurt of cum up the center of her face, Angel had plugged the two middle fingers of her right hand back into her pussy. The combination of her rapidly plunging digits, the sight of Steven's stiff cock being jacked off in front of her, and the feel of his warm sperm striking her cheeks, lips and nose drove her immediately over. She heard herself screaming as if in agony with the shock of her climax, while Steven grunted and groaned above her during every additional spurt of semen that pelted against her face.

Once Steven's cock had stopped ejaculating and was just dribbling—the drips falling onto Angel's bare thighs and splattering onto the toilet seat—the bathroom started to come back into focus for him. Angel, however, was still coming, fucking her fingers frantically into her convulsing vagina. Meanwhile, Steven just stood there watching her and breathing hard. With his cock in hand, he kept rubbing the tip all around in the sloppy wet mess he had created on her face, spreading it out on her skin, painting her cheeks and lips, as Angel's orgasm subsided.

Then Steven stuffed his still-rigid dick back into his boxer shorts the best he could. And as abruptly as he walked in, he turned around and walked back into his bedroom, pulling the bathroom door shut behind him.

Angel just sat there, her breath coming in short gasps as the body high started to fade. Steven's sperm dripped in strands from her face, falling onto her tee-shirt-covered breasts and plopping onto the floor in front of the toilet.

Did that just happen? She questioned in shock, bringing the hand still holding her half-smoked cigarette up to her face. Her finger tips smeared around the mess, scraping some of the semen off her cheek. She brought them up in front of her unbelieving eyes and focused on the sticky mess as if to check her senses.

Breathing in deeply, Angel stared at her dripping fingers for a few moments, her mouth agape, then turn her head toward the door through which Steven had just exited. Her mind worked to process what had just happened. It wasn't the idea that a sex act just transpired between Steven and her. She expected something to happen. And after all, it was mostly allowed to happen through her provocation in the first place. Sure, Steven was no saint in this matter. He was guilty of peeking at her, spying on her through the bathroom door. But Angel knew he was there, and she could have stopped it at any time, had she so desired.

So, it wasn't the sex act itself, or Steven losing control which baffled her. She knew how those things happened. She wanted it to happen. However, the specifics of the encounter startled her, considering how it evolved and especially how it ended. He came on her face. That never happened to Angel before. She had jerked plenty of guys off in the past. It was a regular thing between her and her boyfriend Sergio. And in general, Angel enjoyed watching a stiff penis shooting off. It was not only stimulating to witness, but it was a flattering testimonial to her sexual being, her overall beauty, and her ability to excite and inspire such a reaction. She had watched cum shooting on the floor before, due to her manipulations—that's what she expected Steven to do. She even had cum shoot on her hands before. But Angel had never experienced a guy shooting off all over her face. She had heard about it happening. She knew it took place in pornographic material. But, she never thought things like that could happen in real life. And she would never expect a guy to do such a dirty, nasty thing, least of all her dear step-brother.

Still, it's a hell of a way to start a morning! Angel thought as she took a final drag from the semen-wet cigarette and crushed it out in the ashtray on the counter next to her.

She stood up from the toilet and pulled her panties the rest of the way down her legs, kicking them off to the side. They landed next to the tub. Crossing her arms in front of her, she grabbed hold of the cum-stained tee-shirt and pulled it up over her face. Some of her step-brother's jit smeared onto the material on the way up as it rubbed against her skin. Angel's large tits bounced free as she yanked the shirt up over them, and then off her head. She used the soiled shirt to wipe the rest of Steven's cum off her face, and then tossed it on top of the discarded panties on the floor.

Angel stepped into the tub and shut the smoked glass door. She turned the spigots to adjust the water, after which she started the shower. The warm spray felt wonderful. She tilted her head up into the shower spray, allowing the pressured streams to rinse her sticky face, as the water cascaded down over her curvaceous form.

During her shower that morning, Angel's mind kept trying to process the event from different angles. For instance, another element which nagged at her had to do with how fast Steven reached his climax. She knew he had been masturbating in his bed to that video. In addition, she guessed he was jacking off before he barged in on her, as well. Despite all of that, to Angel it seemed he had reach a peak much too quickly. She was usually pretty adept at sensing when a man was about to ejaculate. Had she been able to properly gauge Steven's build up, she would have certainly gotten out of the way before his cock erupted.

No. There was something odd about Steven's quick release. For that moment in the shower, Angel flattered herself, chalking it up to her abilities. That, coupled with Steven's build up of frustration over the years of being teased by her, must have literally come to a head.

~~~~~~~

But Angel had finally gotten it when she recognized this video. Steven had become overheated because she was smoking during their encounter, and not just because he was excited watching her finger herself.

For a moment, while the video was still paused, and the realization of Steven's fetish bounced around in her mind, Angel toyed with the notion of continuing the experiment with her horny step-brother right then and there. She thought about getting dressed and going out to the yard to have that cigarette she had been craving. Angel knew that if she made her intentions obvious to him, Steven would follow her to the yard. Once there, she thought that she could 'play' with him and see how far it would go this time. One well placed exhale into his face would probably start the experiment.

However, Angel decided to put it off. The time wasn't right. Her step mother was home, and her father was due in at any moment. Besides, Angel wanted to see the grand finale of the hot video. Shrugging off the idea of seducing Steven again for the time being, Angel turned back onto her stomach, facing the laptop once more. The video would take on deeper significance in light of the new discovery of her step-brother's secret passion.

~~~~~~

Of course, all of the previous action taking place in the video took longer to describe than it did to actually happen. For back in the video the student was still in the midst of that teasing inhale. After the ball of smoke retreated into her lungs, Helen dropped the spent butt on the floor. This time, when she finally exhaled, she forcefully shot an ever-expanding cone of smoke from her pouting lips to rise straight up in front of her face. With her bottom lip extending a bit forward, she was able to direct the column of smoke almost vertically. It missed hitting the vice-principal's face but created a moving wall between their close-set noses. The sight nearly had him over the edge, and he still caught the aroma of her smoke-lace essence up his nose. He moaned a little louder breathing it in, while Helen continued to twist her fist on his cock, massaging the pulsing tip through his pants. Angel watched the actor desperately fighting the urge to ejaculate as he moved his hand up her now bare shoulder.

Again, to Angel, the vice-principal looked as if he were dancing with the young student. His one hand still grasped her jacking arm by the wrist, while the other tightly gripped her opposite shoulder. And, if Angel squinted, the girl almost looked as though she were shaking his extended hand, her arm pumping up and down, and occasionally in and out. But watching this dance and this somewhat more-than-cordial 'hand shake' made Angel pant as her first orgasm subsided to a low roar. At that moment, she wished she were Helen.

"There is something else you need to understand, young lady," the educator managed to choke as he pushed her arm away, dislodging her hand from his tented pants.

He brought his free hand up to grasp her other shoulder and insistently pushed her body away from him, creating an arms-length distance between them. The camera showed that his trousers were in a sad state. Tented out at the crotch and darkened by his secretions; the wet sticky material clung to the shape of his cock head. It still bore the lipstick smudge put there by the student's lips during the earlier episode in the girls' rest room.

"Y-you still have a lot to learn about the consequence of your actions. You must be punished, and punished severely," he panted, trying to catch his breath.

She was also panting from the exertion, her ample blouse-clad chest heaving through the opened part of her unbuttoned varsity sweater.

"Please, oh PLEASE don't suspend me Mr. Lowe," Helen pleaded again, continuing to play this hot game, but knowing full well that no matter what, this man still held her fate in his hands. She must play along and take this scenario to the end, where ever it may lead.

"My parents will kill me if you suspend me," she added, hoping to soften the severity of the consequences.

Somewhat regaining his composure, the vice-principle looked upon the pleading student. A stern expression returned to his face as he brought his hand up to rub his chin in thoughtful consideration. However serious he may have tried to appear, to Helen he looked kind of silly standing there with his pants all wet, disheveled and grossly distended in the front just below his belt.

Although still genuinely fearful of what might happen to her, the girl stifled a nervous giggle while looking at his condition. In an attempt to fall back into her role within this game, she took a deep breath. However, she was very much aroused thinking about the events of the past half-hour. Knowing that she caused this proper, stuffy authority figure to loose control in such a short amount of time excited her. It also puzzled her to think that through the simple act of smoking a cigarette, she had brought his cock to an erection, and made him stain his pants. But his organ was still erect! Judging from the way he reacted to her last exhale, she thought she had finished him.

Realizing she hadn't brought him off in his pants, Helen looked down at the teacher's bulging erection and then back up to his face. She shook her head in amazement, with her eyes shut and her lips parted, wondering what could be next.

"What haven't I understood?" she asked, a pang of fear washing over her body.

Angel sensed that within the portrayal of Helen, the actress was trying to communicate a tense, apprehensive mood building within her character's demeanor. The character of Helen knew something was about to happen. She could see that possibilities both excited and frightened the girl at the same time.

But Angel knew what was about to take place, and she began to pick up the pace by rubbing her moist sex a little harder in anticipation of the wet finale to this kinky movie. She wanted to time her next building release to coincide with the smoky fireworks. She thought again about her own vice-principal, and tried to imagine what it might be like to incite him to do this to her. She shivered at the thought while turning her attention back to the laptop screen.

Mr. Lowe continued to look at the distraught Helen in silence, cupping his mouth now.

"Listen, I know smoking is a bad thing. I-it's naughty and, as you said, 'brazen,'...and-and I know I shouldn't have been doing it in the girl's room," she whined in a spate of mild hysteria while fidgeting nervously, straightening her sweater and smoothing her skirt.

"But, what more do you want me to learn?"

The vice-principal stared at the student, waiting in silence for her to fill in the blanks. He knew that she would eventually invite the punishment which was actually in store for her.

"Oh...I-I'm so sorry I blew smoke in your face," Helen added. "Was it that? I know how that must've angered you."

"Well, 'angered' is probably the wrong word, Ms. Kirby," finally speaking while he stepped closer to the girl.

"'Disappointed' could serve as a better description. Perhaps even 'disgust' may be a more appropriate word."

She stepped back slightly, her arms folding over her chest. "Disgust? Why?"

"Do you know what type of person is known for doing such things, Ms. Kirby?" the vice-principal asked in mounting anger.

She shrugged her shoulders while tilting her head to one side.

"Do you know what types of human trash are known for this sort of behavior?"

The student could sense the building anger tainting his words. She shivered, shaking her head as she moved another step back.

"Whores, Ms. Kirby," he stated pointedly, moving toward her one more step. "Yes. Prostitutes, and pardon my language, SLUTS, Ms. Kirby...THAT's who!"

Angel was incensed by the character's display of Victorian attitude and world-view, and was frankly taken aback by his apparent ugly sexism and misogyny. But still, she couldn't help feeling aroused by the punch of his words and his dominant persona.

Helen stepped back again, trying to create a safe distance between her and the angered vice-principal.

"And I'm not just referring to the sight of a woman smoking—an act which might lead a man to think she's a whore. Although, for some men, that may be enough," he continued, stepping another foot forward again; countering the distance Helen had placed between them.

That time she did not back away from the advancing vice-principal. Helen remained silent, her arms still folded.

"No. It's about her behavior while she's smoking. It's about what such behavior brings out in certain men," he continued.

"Aren't you aware of the effect that the type of behavior you have displayed here this afternoon has on a man?" he questioned, stepping even closer to the ever-cowering student.

"Don't you know what it once meant when a woman blew smoke into the face of a man? Haven't you given a moment's thought as to what you caused to happen here today by your actions?" he asked, practically shouting into the frightened student's beautiful face.

"No, Mr. Lowe," Helen said, feeling very intimidated and on the verge of tears. "Please explain it to me so I never make the same mistake again."

"For example...Look at what you have done to me," he said, indicating the huge tent in his pants.

Helen looked down once again at his wet, lipstick-stained trousers.

"W-what?" she cried. "Your pants...th-they're—"

"Alright, my dear young woman, I'll show you first hand what you've done," he said, not waiting for a full response, and bringing his hands up to grip her shoulders.

"Here...take a closer look!"

"Oh," Helen mewed sheepishly in fear, as she felt herself being pushed down by the power of the man's arms.

Much to her horror, before she could do anything to counter the maneuver, the sexy student found herself in free-fall. With her torso being forced down and pulled forward by the domineering vice-principal, Helen's legs buckled out. Her feet slipped back behind her, and her knees dropped to eventually slam painfully against the cold tile of the classroom floor. The girl sounded a helpless cry on her way down. Her arms shot forward at the end of the fall, and her hands extended out, trying to stop herself from ending up face-down, flat on the floor. The strap to the bag which had been slung over her left shoulder slipped down her arm during the forced decent. The bag crashed noisily to the floor, spilling and scattering the contents of the front pocket at the feet of the impetuous and forceful Mr. Lowe. Loose coins rolled edge-wise in all directions, her lipstick tube rolled toward Mr. Lowe's right foot, eventually bouncing off the sole of his shiny, black shoe. The pack of Salem 100s slipped out also, landing between the student and her disciplinarian. She ended up practically on all fours, her trunk upright but bent forward at a sixty degree angle, while she struggled to balance herself on her spread finger-tips.

Dazed from the fall, Helen lifted her head, and found herself suddenly facing the big bulge of the man's erection once again. The vice-principal's hands, still on her shoulders, held her in place as he shoved the tip of the obscene protrusion against her face.

"Oh no! Mr. Lowe, mmm, pl-please, n-no!" she moaned in anguish and arousal while she struggled to move her head back and out of the way.

Bent forward at the waist, the teacher was fucking his hips at her, guiding the head of his organ to scrape repeatedly across her skin. More of her make-up and lipstick smeared onto the already soiled light-colored material of his pants as he pushed against her face, and rubbed his concealed erection around her features. She whimpered and moaned, trying to get her face out of range, while the vice-principal poked the throbbing tip into her eyes, and bumped it against her freckled cheeks.

"Now do you see Ms. Kirby?" he growled, pumping his pelvis at her. "Huh? Now can you see the damage you have caused?"

"PLEASE! MISTER LO-mmmmm!" Helen's words were cut off by the abrupt intrusion of the pants-covered knob when it had suddenly speared passed her open lips and right into her mouth during her protest.

"Mulgh-glug-flug!" she blathered incoherently, her useless screams muffled by the obscene invasion. His hands had come off her shoulders and were now holding her head still while he plunged and fucked as much of the clothed dick into the struggling girl's mouth. Her hands had shot up during his entry and were now gripping his legs for support against his thrusts.

The girl snorted through her nose, trying desperately to take in air. Meanwhile, her saliva began to soak and softened the material farther along the protrusion. In between thrusts, as he pulled the cock back out a bit, lipstick streaks could now be seen on the fabric, running about half way down the length.

"Oh no! Don't Mr. Lowe," she pleaded, after he finally pulled it out from her mouth. He began slapping it against her cheeks while she looked up at his face in terror, gasping for breath and panting from the exertion.

"Please! I'll do anything...anything you want!"

"Okay then Ms. Kirby," he responded, relinquishing his grasp on the sides of her head.

"Oh no!" she mewed weakly. She was still clutching at his legs, holding on for dear life and watching his hands move to his pants. At first he grabbed his cloth-covered erection and began jacking it in front of the student's panting mouth.

Oh fuck! Angel thought. Yes! Jerk it off right through your fucking pants, you nasty bastard!,

Angel gasped, imagining for a brief hot moment the vice-principal's nuts suddenly erupting within the confines of his pants; the tip of his hidden cock driving pulses of semen out through the fabric. In her mind's eye, she could see him rubbing the pasty tip across the student's face, painting her cheeks and mouth with the messy secretions as they emerged from the cloth. But again, she knew the movie ended differently.

1...456789