April Cumming Home

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I shrugged, you could always throw me down and ravage me. I thought to myself laying back down on the bed. "I'm actually really tired. Can we save the cake and the test drive for tomorrow? Let's just stay here and watch TV."

"Of course, sweetie. It's your day. I'll go order."

"Okay. Don't forget what I like, pepperoni and olives!"

"Damn, I thought you would have outgrown the olives."

He left me sitting there, this was all so crazy, I wanted him so badly. I made it so obvious, couldn't he see? Didn't he know it was all for him. I wondered, about the tales my cell mates had told me had I played it wrong? So many questions and no one to ask. If I'd have done that with any of the girls in juvie I'd have been tongue deep in pussy by now, not sitting here desperate. I guess I had to be cautious I was rebuilding my relationship with him, and if I don't tread carefully it may not get I may never get the relationship I need.

I was flipping through channels when he came back in, still lying on my bed. I patted the space beside me. He sat, awkwardly, beside me, and I lay my head on his strong thigh. I cuddled closer, holding his leg, pushing my breast deliberately into his calf. He just sat there watching TV oblivious to the young girl throwing herself at him. The quality of the picture was terrible.

"I forgot how many channels there are with cable," I said. "We didn't get to watch much TV, and when we did it was only the news."

"What did you do most of the time?" He asked.

I shrugged; lazily I started to stroke his knee. "Read mostly, played cards, ate each other out."

"P-pardon?"

I glanced up. "Me and the other girls, we ate each other out. Why do you look so surprised?"

"I, I just, I don't know, didn't expect you to say it like that."

I lay my head back down. "Not sure how else to put it."

"Yeah," He said.

Do you like that thought Daddy? Me naked on my back, legs spread open while some girl put her face between my thighs and lapped at my pussy with her tongue till I came screaming and moaning. Does it bother you Daddy? Does it arouse you? I wondered.

"Didn't the guards stop you?"

"Of course, but it's not like we did it out in the yard."

"Did you have many partners?" He asked tentatively

"Not really, but it's kind of an initiation thing, making new girls eat you out."

"Oh. Did you, er, make someone do that to you?"

"No, I didn't have any status. I got passed around a lot, like a bitch."

"Oh my god."

"It's okay, Daddy," I said, smiling up at him. "I started to like it a lot, and now I'm a lesbian, so it worked out."

He gave me a kiss on the forehead. I titled her head up and stretched up, kissing his lips again. He didn't pull away immediately. My hot little tongue probed forward again, this time he didn't pull back. He licked it. We kissed properly, like men and women should, our tongues swirling together as our lips opened and closed. Suddenly he pulled away, swallowing.

"Uh, honey, we, um, we really shouldn't kiss like that." He protested.

"Why not? That's how I always kissed girls in juvie."

"I'm starting to figure that out, but you know, it's a little different for us."

"Not for me. I didn't love them. I love you. So shouldn't I kiss you like I love you?"

"Well, I mean..." He paused, "Sorry, you can kiss me however is comfortable for you."

"Really?"

"Sure."

"Mmm, then open your mouth. I wanna suck your tongue." I said.

I practically leapt forward and crushed my lips into his. Hungrily I sucked his tongue right into my mouth, oh yes Daddy, I whispered silently as we kissed. His tongue danced round my mouth as I tasted him, I just wanted his tongue, I licked it, sucked it, tasted it. I was almost like we were making love with just our tongues.

This was the kiss, Daddy's self control was fading, surely he must know now? I couldn't get enough of this kiss. He sucked on my lips, I nipped him with my teeth. My nipples were so hard, and my panties were starting to get wet, everything else was fading.

Abruptly he pulled away again, he knew now, I was sure. It was just a matter of time. I smiled, just a matter of time. It took me a few moments to catch my breath.

"You're a good kisser, Daddy, not like the girls in detention."

"I guess boys kiss differently," He suggested.

"Yeah," I said.

I lay back down, my head on his chest listening to his heartbeat, it was fast and strong. Daddy just sat up right for some reason. Didn't he want to lie down with me? I hadn't seen him for four long years, but I'd thought about this every single day. He was even better than I remember, so familiar, yet so alien. I couldn't keep my hands off him, I wanted him to know I loved him and how ready I was to take my place as the woman of the house, in every sense.

"I'm sorry I'm so clingy right now," I said, clinging to him, I nudging my nose into his neck, his sent was alluring. "I've just missed you so much, and now that we're back together, I don't feel lonely anymore."

"I'm not going anywhere, honey, and neither are you."

"You promise?" I asked, looking deep into his beautiful eyes.

"I promise."

I hugged him, throwing my arms round his neck, he slid his arm awkwardly round my hip. This was so silly, I climbed up and twisted so I could sit in his lap.

"If you're not gonna lay, I'm gonna sit here," I said.

That was better, I could feel him already, his bulge pressed into my ass. I wriggled slightly, just slightly, he was getting harder, I was starting to feel hot again, my pussy was starting to warm up, just thinking I was making Daddy hard, I willed it and willed it, could I make him so hard he couldn't control himself? Seems I don't have any mental powers like that. Daddy lifted me up and off his dick, but I wasn't done by a long way. Gently, innocently I started to stroke the back of his neck into his short hair holding him close so he couldn't get away. I started kissing his neck again, do I need to make a sign I wondered? I spread soft kisses up and down his neck as he sat there.

"Mmm, Daddy."

My body was tingling. I couldn't stop, I didn't want to stop these wonderful feelings. My lips trailed up his jaw. I licked from his chin to his lower lip, I sucked it right into my mouth, he sat there un moving, I was desperate to have his hands on my body, touch me! I yelled silently in my head. I moaned out loud, I was getting more and more turned on, somehow having him sit there passively was driving me wild, in juvie all I had to do was look at a chick and we'd be all over each other as soon as we could. I kept moaning, I could feel my panties getting wet as I pushed against him.

Suddenly he was kissing me back, oh yes, like that. Now touch me. I shouted inside my mind. It was so good to kiss like this, like we should, all wet hot kisses, our lips sliding softly against each other, our tongues teasing and tasting each other's mouths.

I could tell he was getting hard, I squirmed in his lap till I felt it against my ass, I was determined to grind up against it. It was getting harder and harder as we kissed, my pussy was only separated from him by scraps of fabric. He broke the kiss and pushed me off his lap, leaving me panting and desperate. He stood up and kept his back to me.

"D-did you hear that? The doorbell! The deliveryman must be here! I'll be right back!"

He ran out of the room, and charged down the stairs, I hadn't heard the bell, but my mind was else where so maybe he did hear the bell. My pussy was so wet, it was practically throbbing. I stroked her through my jeans.

"Not long now kitty." I whispered.

God Daddy was making me so horny kissing me and letting his big dick rub against my pussy, my nipples were so hard, begging for attention, I think if he'd have just touched me once I would have cum there and then! Was Daddy getting the message that I was such a bad girl that I got excited from all of this? Did he know? I prayed he did. I slipped my jeans off and got into the bed, but what I wanted to do was pull his pants off.

I heard the bell ring, and Daddy answered it, he rummaged around in the kitchen.

"Daddy?" I called. "I'm starving. Is the pizza here?" I'm still horny I added mentally.

"Yeah, baby, I'll be up in a minute!"

Daddy stepped into my room and stopped dead, his eyes trailed up my leg to my where I had innocently let the blanket fall away so my white panties were on show, just the waist band.

"I got under the covers," I said. "Hope that's okay."

"Did you want me to let you rest? We can heat this up later."

"No. I just wanted to get comfortable. Come on, I'm starved."

He came over and sat on the bed. I sat up, the aroma of the pizza filling the room, my mouth started to water at the prospect. The blanket was bunched up near my waist, I knew my white panties were on show. All that kissing had made me so horny, my nipples were almost pushed thought the thin material of my T shirt. I pulled out a slice of delicious hot pizza and took a huge bite.

"Mmm, pizza! It's been forever."

"I'm glad you like it," He said, picking the olives off his slice and dropping them on his paper plate.

"Mine," I said, the olives are the best bit, silly Daddy. Another olive rolled off the plate and dropped between Daddy's legs. "Oops," I said, and before he could move I reached out and shoved my hand between his legs. He jerked up slightly as the back of my hand rubbed along the outline of his cock and balls, he was still a bit hard. I found the errant olive and pulled it out, letting the back of my hand rub all over his bulge again.

"Got it!"

"Geez, be careful down there," He said.

I giggled and popped the olive into my mouth. "Relax, Daddy, you don't have the equipment I want."

I watched the TV for a few minutes just enjoying the pizza, I couldn't stop thinking about his cock, his lovely big hard cock, it was so distracting. I wondered if he had any idea how crazy he was driving me? One of the girls in juvi has said a dick was like a gun, once you started to play with it there was no telling where it might go off. I certainly hoped I could get it to go off.

"I gotta pee," I said and jumped out of bed. I walked slowly out of the room letting my hips sway, I hoped Daddy liked my ass. I liked his.

I slid my panties down, they were so wet, I sat for a moment on the toilet with my legs open, feeling the air cool my hungry pussy. I slid a finger down my slit and gave my poor little clit a gentle rub. I could only stay for a few moments or Dad would think something was odd.

"Common, April, get your shit together." I said and slid my panties back up my legs before heading back to my bedroom.

I strode confidently back into the bedroom, the hem of my shirt riding up my thighs, I was sure I was flashing my panties. I watched Daddy closely, his eye's glued to my groin. I jumped back onto the bed, making my boobs bounce, but Daddy was still staring at my panties. Just pull them off I thought silently. Please?

"Yum. Thanks for the pizza, Daddy."

"Sure. I'll clean up," He said

He started to collect all the boxes, plates and soda cans together. He took them down stairs. I lay back fully on my bed, I was starting to wonder if this was all in my head? What a terrible daughter I was, making advances on my Daddy, the only man who'd ever been good to me. But I couldn't help it I was getting so horny just being near him. He came back up stairs and looked into my room from the door.

"Well, kiddo, how about I let you get some sleep?"

"What? Nooo," I whined. "It's still early."

"But you're ready for bed."

"I know, but don't leave me yet. Please, I'm not used to being alone. Come on. Stay." I said pouting as best I could.

"All right," He said, reluctantly, but he came over and sat on the bed.

"Under the covers," I said and I lifted the covers for him. I knew my panties were on show, I had to keep my legs closed so he couldn't see how damp the crotch was. Daddy was staring at the v of my panties, was he thinking about my pussy? I wondered if he'd like it, so pink, so wet and so ready to be fucked. I was sure I was going to love his cock. I stared at his crotch, wondering exactly what his dick would look like, up close, how big was he? How thick? How exactly would he take me? Finally I managed to drag my eyes away.

"Uh, baby, I'm not really dressed for bed."

"Just stay until I fall asleep. Please, Daddy, for my birthday?"

He sighed and nodded, slowly he climbed under the covers. I snuggled right up to him, pressing my body against his. I ran my hands over his strong chest, slipping them inside the shirt to touch his flesh, it was as much as could do to stop myself from ripping both our clothes of and demanding he screwed me there and then.

"Do you want to take your shirt off?" I asked hopefully.

"I'm okay."

"You sure? You'd be more comfortable. It looks stuffy, your pants too."

"I'm fine."

"Well, I think it's cute you dressed up to pick me up," I said

I gave him another kiss on the lips, I love kissing him so much. I opened my mouth and snuck my tongue into his mouth. I wanted to grab the back of his head to stop him getting away and just make out with him for hours, why didn't he respond, what was holding him back? He closed his mouth firmly and smiled tightly at me. I smiled back disappointed my play hadn't worked. I lay my head back down on his chest and pretended to watch TV. I put my leg over his, the fabric of his pants was soft on my inner thigh, I sild my leg up and down, I whished he'd taken the opportunity to take off his pants earlier so I could feel his skin on mine. I slid my knee up till it bumped gently into his cock. He didn't respond, so I did it again.

"Careful, kiddo."

"Hm?"

"I'm not a girl, you know? You can't knee me there."

"Oh, did I hurt your cock?" I felt so good and bad saying the cock out loud, it was like an aphrodisiac. I wondered if Daddy would like me to talk dirty?

"Well, no, but, you know, you shouldn't really, er, make contact with that area. And don't use the word 'cock.'"

"I don't remember you being so uptight." I said shaking my head.

"I don't remember you being so affectionate."

"I've changed. I was an angry little girl. Now I'm a cheerful big girl."

"I'm glad for that, at least," He said and kissed to top of my head.

We watched TV silently, it was warm and comfortable. Daddy slowly started to relax. I lay still and silent till I was sure he was a sleep.

Slowly and cautiously I slid my hand down so I could cup his cock and balls in my tiny hand. I started to rub my hand along the shaft, I marvelled at the size and length of it, Daddy was a big boy alright.

"Mmm, Daddy," I whispered. "God, it feels so big."

I carried on stroking his cock, sure he was sleeping, I risked squeezing it, just a bit, Daddy moved under my hand, I looked up, no, he was definitely still asleep. I dragged a nail down the zipper letting it bump over each tooth.

Daddy mumbled something unintelligible I stopped and looked up at him.

"Shh, Daddy, go back to sleep. I'm not doing anything wrong." I whispered, he relaxed again and I carried on gently stroking my palm along the length of his dick, it was definitely getting harder. I felt the end between my thumb and forefinger, gently pinching the head.

"God, I want it so bad. I want to feel your cock inside me so bad, Daddy," I whispered, it felt so good to say it out loud, even if he couldn't hear it. I sild my hand down again and tugged the material, giving Daddy's cock more room. I fondled his balls again feeling the weight. .

"Mmm, your balls, I wanna suck on them, Daddy. I wanna see you cum."

Daddy mumbled and groaned a bit again

"Shh, Daddy. Just a goodnight kiss." I whispered so softly.

I kissed the head of his dick where it lay inside his pants, I moaned louder than I meant too, but I couldn't help myself, here was my Daddy's cock, just within reach, should I get it out now and suck on it? Or should I just get up on it? My tongue snaked out and licked and lapped along the length of his cock. I opened my mouth and traced the outline with my teeth. My face was pressed right up against his cock.

"I'm gonna fuck you, Daddy, if it's the last thing I do." I sighed into the fabric.

His cock was really throbbing now, I couldn't help myself, I was squeezing it harder and harder as it moved against my dainty little hand.

"Oh, it's moving. Mmm, I want to feel it move inside me."

I started to nibble where the head lay, I hoped the fabric would give way and I could get at his cock unimpeded. I almost had the whole head in my mouth, just these damned trousers in the way. He was completely hard. I hoped the gun would go off soon.

"Daddy," I whispered, "do you know your little girl is licking your cock? I wish you'd wake up and fuck me."

Daddy jerked awake at that, I closed my eyes and pretended I was asleep too. I could feel his phone buzzing in his pocket. I guess it had woken him. Tenderly he lifted my head off his thigh and I rolled over and continued to pretend to sleep.

Daddy walked off to his room, I could heard the door close. I waited a few moments before sneaking out into the hall and down to his room. I knew where all the creaky floor boards where and I made it to his door without a sound. I dropped to my knees and peeped through the key hole. Daddy was laying back on his bead, he'd got his dick out, it was pointing straight up, like it was looking for a hole to fuck. I had a hole it could fuck. He wrapped his big hand around it and gave it a long stroke, the head glistening the in the soft lamp light.

He pulled out his phone and made a call. I couldn't really make out much of the conversation, just snippets of his side. I heard him mention I was now a lesbian, and some other stuff. I think Daddy has a girlfriend.

He took the rest of his clothes off. I stared and stared the way I had done for years, I wondered if he was going to jerk off. I'd only seen him do that and handful of times. I slid a hand into my panties, I was so wet, please jerk off, I prayed silently. I was disappointed though Daddy just examined the fly of his trousers for a few moments before getting into bed and turning off the light. Disappointed I retreated to my room. I lay back in the bed and slid my panties off.

I opened my bed side draw, Daddy said he hadn't moved anything, I rummaged around in the draw and found my favourite hair brush. The one with the perfect handle, I was wet enough already, I teased myself with the handle for a few moments then plunged it straight into my wet pussy, shit it was so good to have something hard in there, I fucked myself roughly with it. I imagined Daddy being all angry and deciding to punish me with his big hard cock. I moaned out loud and bit hard on my hand to stifle any more noise and the orgasm I'd been dreaming of all day broke over my body.

I slept so well that night and woke up early on Sunday morning. It was so good to have the house to myself. I toyed with the idea of slipping into Daddy's room and saying I had a nightmare but in the end decided not to. I walked around the house in just my bra and panties looking at everything with fresh eyes. All the strangely familiar yet unfamiliar things, all the very small changes. The pool was still there, the water almost like glass in the still early morning. There was no pool in juvi, I couldn't wait, I jumped straight in and started to swim some laps.

The door opened and Daddy stepped out onto the deck.

"Hi, Daddy!" I called still in the water. "I was beginning to think you were gonna sleep all day."

"So was I," He said. "I see you found the pool."

"Right where I left it," I said. "Jump in with me."

"Sure. I'll have to go upstairs and grab my trunks," He said. "What are you wearing?"