April Cumming Home

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Panties and a bra. Same thing as a bikini, right? I didn't fit into my old suit. Tits got bigger."

"Well, I suppose we'll have to buy you a new one." He said, yeah, I thought, a tiny teeny sexy one.

"Come on, strip down to your boxers and jump in."

"I've got trunks upstairs, give me ten minutes."

"No, now," I said. "It's an underwear pool party, jump in."

"April,"

"Please, please, please," I moaned pouting.

"Fine, have it your way."

"Foxy, daddy." I yelled

"Stop teasing me," He said. Oh Daddy, I'm not teasing, I'm ready for the taking.

He pushed down his jeans, to reveal his lose light grey boxers. His cock was swinging freely inside I could make it out plainly

"Jump," I ordered.

He pretended to grumble but he jumped into the pool splashing water everywhere. He popped up near me and before he could wipe the water from his eyes I threw my arms round his neck and pressed my almost naked body up against him. I let my thigh nudge his cock. Before kissing him on the lips and grinning wildly.

"Let's go to the deep end," I said.

"You mean the six-foot end?"

"When you're five-five, that is the deep end," I said.

I swam away from him, doing that duck dive so my ass was above the water, I was sure everything was on display wet cotton doesn't cover much. Daddy swam after me as I reached the other end, I started to tread water with one hand against the wall.

"Remember what a good swimmer I used to be?" I asked.

"I do. I guess there wasn't a lot of swimming in the detention center."

"Only yard time in the rain," I said.

I pushed off and wrapped my arms round his neck, Daddy slipped a bit but he's so strong he held us both up, his firm hands gripping my waist pulling me closer. I felt so alive, our skin touching, our bare skin pressed close together.

"Whoa there," He said, holding my waist. I willed with all my might for him to put his hands on my ass, but he just held me round the waist. I could barely keep my lust in check.

"Don't let me drown, Daddy," I said. Playing the little girl card.

I coiled my legs round him crushing my pelvis into his, despite the cold water my pussy was warming up, and I could feel Daddy's cock start to twitch. I mashed my lips into his, his lips cool but welcoming, my tongue searching his mouth.

This was no innocent kiss, I was showing him my lust, how ready I was for him. He responded sucking on my tongue pushing his own into my mouth. If my nipples weren't hard before they were now, straining he thin material of my flimsy bra. His cock was hard against my pussy, he pushed me up against the wall his hands running up and down my sides from my hips to my ribs.

I never wanted this to stop, I just pushed harder into Daddy. The harder I kissed him the harder he kissed back. I ran my hands over his broad strong back. He pressed me hard up against the side of the pool I dug my nails into his muscled shoulders. I sucked hard on his lower lip, he nipped back at me and I nipped him playfully too. God I liked it so much. He pulled back and stared into my eyes, I wondered if he could tell this was only the beginning and I was more than willing to go a lot further with him. I licked my lips expectantly.

"Mmm, there you go, Daddy. Finally, you're showing me you love me."

"Honey, you know, it's really not normal to kiss like that."

"Don't start that again," I said, kissing him again to shut him up.

He kissed me right back, pinning me helplessly against the side of the pool, my body responding so willingly, I ground my pelvis against him, I thought the water might start to boil I was getting that hot. He nipped at me with his teeth and I nipped him back. He was finally kissing me like I was his girlfriend. My mind flashed back to the phone call last night.

He pulled away again but I kept my legs and arms wrapped round his body holding him close to me.

"Mmm, you're such a good daddy. I was worried you wouldn't love me when I came home."

"You should have known better than that," He said.

"The way you were just kissing me, I do now."

He gave me a fatherly kiss on the forehead. "You'll always be my little girl."

I kissed his neck and sucked on it for a moment. "And you'll always be my daddy."

He untangled himself and tried to swim away, I kept my grip on his neck I swung round and crashed into him, his hard cock trapped between us. He tried to swim away but I kept pushing against his cock, I feigned surprise feeling his big cock against my body.

"Oh my god. Is that what I think it is?"

He pulled free of my arms and started towards the side of the pool. "I don't know what you're talking about."

I swam after him, cutting through the water easily. "Come back here!"

He tried to run through the water, one hand over his groin trying to hide the monster lurking there. I grabbed onto his back I made to reach for his cock but he shook me off.

"What the heck are you doing?" He said.

"Your cock is hard!"

"My what?" He shouted. "Are you crazy?"

I was laughing, god Daddy could be so dim sometimes. He looked so silly squatting there in the shallow end.

"You were hard, Daddy! I felt it."

"I was not! You're being very inappropriate, April."

"Daddy!" I laughed again. "You are such a pervert. Were you getting turned on from kissing me. You know I'm a lesbian, right?"

"Don't be disgusting, you're my daughter. I'm getting out of the pool."

I watched as he climbed out of the pool, his wet boxers clinging to his ass, completely see through. The end of his dick fell out of the front as he stepped back onto the deck.

"Daddy, come back," I said, climbing out after him and grabbing his wrist.

He turned, his eyes roaming all over my body, lingering on my breasts, my nipples hard, not only from the cold but from having him pressed against me. his eyes tracked down, to the front of my panties, panties I knew were completely see through, my freshly shaved mound visible, available to him. My eyes dropped too, staring in wonder at the cock dangling there in front of me

"Whoa," I said.

"Jesus, April, look at yourself," He said, turning to the side. "This is why people don't swim in underwear."

I was laughing again. "What? It's no big deal, Daddy. I just can't believe you were hard!"

"Stop it, I wasn't."

"Yeah, right. Just because I'm a lesbian doesn't mean I don't know what a cock is."

"Look, I'm going inside."

"No," I said, holding his hand. "Sit down. Let the sun dry you. We can talk."

"April..."

"Daddy, relax, it's fine. I think it's cute that you liked kissing me so much."

He glared at me. "You know, I am a man. If I kiss someone like that, even my daughter, there's a reaction. It's not something I can control, but it doesn't mean anything."

"I said it's fine. Sit down." I said smiling

I sat down quickly, my bra and panties still soaking wet, and I hoped still see through, I hoped Daddy liked my body. I'd worked out a lot in juvie, so I was nice and tight when I got out, just for him, silly Daddy. He sat next to me sighing audibly.

"Don't be so embarrassed, Daddy," I said, poking his ribs. "I'm used to showering naked with girls all the time."

"You're not in detention anymore, April, and I'm not one of the girls."

"I know, I just meant I'm not used to being modest. Honestly, the only reason I wore panties and a bra in the pool is so you wouldn't yell at me, but I don't care."

"Okay, okay, fine," He said.

"Love you, Daddy." I said stretching across to kiss him tenderly on the cheek.

"Yeah, me too," He said.

"You know, I can totally see the outline of your cock in your boxers," I said.

"Why are you looking?" He growled.

"It's pretty obvious, and it's so fucking big, it's hard to miss."

"Just stop looking or I'm going inside!"

I stuck my tongue out and then reclined and let the sun warm me, I closed my eyes.

"By the way, I need to talk about something."

"Yes, Daddy-dearest?" I said, my eyes still closed.

"I invited someone over tonight for dinner, a woman. I'd like you to meet her."

"Daddy, do you have a girlfriend?" I looked over at him, I could feel the anger welling up in me already, I forced it down, for now.

"Well...sort of."

"Really? That's so cute!" I said. "I'm so happy for you! And here I thought you were all lonely and miserable by yourself! This is great news." Lying though my teeth.

"Wait, you're happy?"

"Well of course I am!" I said, sitting up. "Why wouldn't I be?"

"I, I don't know. Well, that's great. So you'd like to meet her?" Daddy asked hesitantly.

"Of course I would!" I said. "What's her name? Tell me about her. How'd you meet?"

"Her name is June. We met while I was doing a construction job at her office building almost a year ago."

"Wow, that long? Have you had sex?"

"Uh, haha, I'm not talking about that." He said blushing.

"Come on, tell me," I begged. "I'm curious."

"You're very casual when it comes to talking about sex, aren't you?"

"We talked about it all the time in detention. So have you fucked her?"

"April! Don't use that word. And it's really none of your business."

"If it's none of my business, why are you inviting her over to meet me?"

"I meant the sex part isn't your business. She's very... shy is all."

"Mmmhmm. Are you gonna marry her?"

"It's way too early to think about that. But whatever happens, I don't want you to think I'm trying to replace your mother."

"I know, Daddy. I'm sure June and I will become great friends."

I lay back on the beach chair and closed my eyes. I concentrated on keeping my breathing normal and calming myself down. Who the hell was this fucking bitch? What the hell was she doing not looking after him properly? Just like Mom used to, the fucking bitch. I crawled off my chair and onto Daddy's sitting between his legs, I knelt there looking up at him. His eyes locked on mine. I managed not to stare at his cock again.

"What are you doing?"

I held up a bottle of sunscreen. "Save me from the sun, Daddy?"

It was time for the sexy sunscreen scenario! I had seen how this turned out in the movies, would Daddy fall for it?

"Kiddo, maybe you'd better put on your own sunscreen."

"Why?" I pouted.

"It's just... I really don't... I'm a man." He stammered.

I rolled my eyes. "You're a child is what you are. It's just sunscreen. It's not like I'm going to ask you to rub it all over my tits and my pussy or something." I turned round and sat firmly down, I scooched my ass back and felt Daddy's cock against my back. "Now, lotion me please."

"Fine," He said, "but can you please not use words like 'tits' and 'pussy' around me?"

He sat up taking his big cock with him. He started to spread the lotion on my shoulders, working it into my skin. I tilted my head to the side and held my hair out of the way. His hand sild over my sensitive neck. I managed not to moan out loud for fear of scaring him off. He rubbed further forward across my collar bones. I breathed out heavily.

"Mmm, that feels good, Daddy..."

I am so wrong, lusting after my father. But having him rub the lotion over my body just made me think of sex. I wondered what excuses I could come up with to get him to rub the lotion onto my breasts, or onto my pussy mound. Right inside of me, using his lovely big cock to spread it all round inside of me. In my mind he was holding me down on the beach chair, his big dick ramming in and out of my tight little pussy while I screamed with pleasure till he came deep inside my cunt.

"Mmm, Daddy, more," she said. I only wish he knew what 'more' I was asking for.

I scooted back and once again pinched his hardening cock in place with my lower back.

"Careful!" He said, pushing me away.

"What?" I said, innocently turning to face him. "Is your cock hard again? Jesus, Daddy!"

"Of course it's not!" He said. "And don't use that word."

"What word, cock? Well, I felt something back there."

"You're imagining things," He said. "And you must have a pretty filthy mind to be imagining that."

"Hey, I'm a lesbian," I said defensively, the lie tripping from my lips. "That's the last thing I want to imagine."

"Here, you're done." He said angrily shoving the sun screen into my hand.

I turned round on my knees between his legs. The boxers were still transparent and I could see the outline of his shaft laying there against his thigh. My eyes were drawn inexplicably to it, like a magnet or something, it was beautiful. The colour was perfect, everything apart from the fact it wasn't in me was perfect.

"The front?" I said hopefully.

"What?" He said.

"Kidding!" I said pretending I didn't mean it. I squirted a good handful out and spread it across my breasts, I wished that I'd just squirted it out onto them like it was cum. I massaged it into my flesh. I was pleased to see Daddy's hands follow every movement and that my bra was still completely see through. I wondered if I should just take it off or if I should put some lotion on my pussy. I ran my hands over my stomach just so his eyes would look at my pussy, still on show thought the sheer material.

"Here, put some on your chest too."

"I'm good."

"Come on, you'll burn."

"I like pain," He said.

"Daddy," I pouted. "If you're going to be stubborn, I'll do it myself."

I squirted some sun screen onto my hand and slapped them into his chest . I rubbed large circles across his chest. My hands looked tiny on his huge muscly body. I slid my hands across his nipples. I rubbed everywhere I could. Down his sides across his stomach, just rubbing and touching him.

"April..."

"I'm not gonna let you get sunburn. Stop being silly."

I started humming, that Destiny's Child song 'Lose my breath' I liked having Daddy apply the lotion to me, but I like to apply it to him even more. I wanted him to touch me so bad it was nearly a physical pain. I started to think up some nasty scenarios, maybe I should rub the lotion into his cock till he plastered my waiting face and tits with his cum, maybe I'd drop my head and suck all his cum into my mouth. I kept glancing at his cock, it kept twitching but it didn't get hard. The material was drying and soon I wouldn't be able to see it anymore. I wanted to see his cock so bad, I'd willing lay there spread eagle and let him do anything he wanted to me. My own father! Fuck, what's' wrong with me, can't he see I'm ready?

My hands reached the waist band of his boxers. I was mesmerised by his cock, it was growing, lifting up the material of his shorts. I wondered what he was thinking about, was it me? I desperately hoped so. God I wanted him to abuse my body.

"You know, Daddy," I said, rubbing my hands over his stomach, my eyes fixed on his cock, just going over the same area again and again, "I was kinda nervous to tell you I was a lesbian. I thought you might, I dunno, disown me or something."

"I'd never do that," He said, his big hard cock throbbing in the morning sun. I wanted to reach out and grab it, there, just a few inches from me.

"In detention," I continued his cock flexing and throbbing right in front of my eyes, "this girl told me when she told her father she was a lesbian, he raped her. I guess he wanted to turn her straight or something. He kept at her for years. She killed him eventually." I said, shit why did I mention she'd killed him? I should have said he fixed her. Maybe I should tell him I used to masturbate at night in my bunk thinking about him doing the same to me.

"Oh my god. You know I'd never do something that, don't you?" He said, his cock softened a bit, but it started to throb again as I applied lotion to his knees and up his thighs.

"I know, Daddy," I said. "But sometimes I wonder if I'm really a lesbian. I mean, how do I know until I have sex with a real boy, right?"

"That's a good point," He said, my hands got closer to the bottom of the shorts as I spread lotion all over his legs.

I looked him, right in the eyes. "I really don't think it would matter, but I want to at least see a cock once, live-in-person, you know?"

"There's, um, clubs for that, I think," He said.

"Well, I don't mean just see," I said, looking back down at his massive cock. I just held my hands off him stopping myself from just ripping off the material and feasting on his big fat cock. "I want to touch one, feel it in my hand, look straight at it, smell it."

"Honey, I don't think we should really talk about this."

"Daddy, I'm not blind, you know?"

His cock twitched right in front of me, like it wanted to escape and plunge itself into any hole in my body. "Look, you're rubbing me with lotion. It's a reaction. I'm embarrassed enough already."

"I know," I said, glancing up. "But I wanna see it."

"Jesus, April..."

"I just want to see if it makes me feel anything. I mean, I didn't get turned on when you were rubbing me with lotion. So, maybe if I see a real cock, I'll know for certain." God I could tell lies when I wanted to.

"April, I can't. It's really inappropriate."

"Please, Daddy? Don't you want to fix me, if I can be fixed?"

Surely Daddy wanted to fix me, he was always fixing things. I knew being lesbian wasn't something he'd approve of, but he just wasn't getting it so I had to push harder.

"Okay."

I perked up. "Seriously?"

"Just for a minute," He said. "And just looking, no touching."

Like hell I thought but I said "Okay, Show me."

He reached down and unbuttoned his fly, I was so excited, finally I was going to get an up close and personal moment with his cock. I swallowed in nervous anticipation. He reached in and wrapped his hand round his cock, I wished he'd let me do that. He pulled it out into the sun it was getting longer right there in front of me. He let it go and it flopped back heavily onto his belly.

My eyes were wide open drinking in the magnificent member Daddy had produced, in the flesh it was even better, the fact it was getting bigger was making not only my mouth water but my pussy as well. I'd been holding my breath in case he changed his mind at the last moment.

"Wow," is all I could say. I gulped looking up and down the thick shaft, the fat mushroom like head, I was feeling a little nervous with this huge thing bobbing inches from my face, the veins were starting to stand out and throb. Fuck I wanted it more than ever.

"It's getting harder," I remarked.

"It happens," He said.

"How big is it gonna get?" I asked.

"About nine inches."

"What about your balls?"

"They're at the bottom," He said.

"I can't see them with your boxers on."

"Do you want to see them?"

"Yeah. Can you show me those too?"

"All right," He said.

He pushed his boxers down, the thick shaft bending with it till it slapped loudly back, the dammed thing nearly took my eye out it was that big. He settled back and let me feast my eyes on his rock solid pole, his big manly balls hanging between his legs. OMG I was so wet, I could have re filled the pool!

"Okay, so, you've seen it..." He said.

"Cocks look bigger in real life than the ones I saw drawings of."

"Is it, um, doing anything for you?"

"You mean turning me straight?" I asked. "I don't think so." Lying was so easy to me. " It's kinda scaring me. Having something that big force its way through my little pussy would hurt like hell."

He chuckled. "Do you have a little pussy?"

"Do you wanna see?" I asked, taking my eyes of his cock for the first time since he'd got it out.

"No," He replied, I was disappointed. "I was just... I don't know. Anyway, uh, done with show and tell?"

"No, not yet," I said, looking back down. "Why's it keep throbbing?"

"Because it's very hard, and when it's very hard, the only thing it wants to do is... do what it does."

"You mean fuck?"

He sighed. "Yeah."

"And it leaks?" I said, pointing at the tip. Like I'd never heard of pre cum. It was oozing from the mushroom head. Fuck, I was so horny I was feeling light headed.