April Cumming Home

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck, I'll be bad then. Just keep fucking me."

I was pushing back to meet his thrusts, my pussy getting more and more slippery, able to take more of his long shaft as he drove it into me. I was starting to moan and scream in pleasure as his wonderful cock found every magic spot inside me. I was just about to cum when he suddenly yanked his cock out, my whole body aching to cum.

"Wha?" I said, looking back. "Why'd you stop?"

"Fuck, I almost came," He said, breathing hard. His cock flexed in anger.

"So did I!" I whined.

"You're so fucking tight, I can't last long."

I turned round and put my hands on his shoulders, pushing him down onto his back.

"Daddy, just let me drive..."

I straddled him and wrapped my hand round his big cock aiming like a missile straight at my hungry pussy.

"Baby, no, I need some time to cool down or I'll cum in you."

"I'll go slow. If you feel like you're gonna cum, just tell me and I'll jump off." I lied.

He didn't bother to argue, I just wanted him back in my pussy. I sank slowly down his shaft. I took my time as he stretched me more than anything had ever done. I ground down on his shaft moving my pelvis in a circle, dancing on his cock. He was so amazingly deep.

"Fuuuck," I said. "I can feel you in my stomach."

"Shit, careful," He said. "You're going to make me cum if you keep doing that."

"Mmm, just figuring out how to steer this thing," I said. I lifted up and pushed back down. "Fuck, Daddy. I've never felt anything so good in my life."

"I know, baby, just go slow or you'll be paying for it for the rest of your life."

"I know," I said, but I didn't care, I was way beyond any care in this world. I started bouncing up and down on his cock, taking more and more of it deep in my cunt. I wanted to stretch myself so it could fit inside me. I kept looking down fascinated as my pussy stretched round his huge cock, I was desperate to have every last bit of it inside me.

"Oh god, Daddy, I almost have you all the way in me."

"Fuck, kiddo, I can't take much more," He said.

"Shh, shut up, I'm about to cum," I said, bouncing hard now. I groaned out loud my pelvis slamming into his, finally I had all of him inside, every inch buried where it should be, in my tight, hot, wet cunt. "Fuck, Daddy! I'm cumming!"

Daddy gripped my arms, I think he was planning to throw me off, I grabbed hold of his arms as my orgasm washed through me making me delirious with pleasure, I had to keep his cock in me.

"Just let it happen, Daddy! Just fuck me and cum in my pussy!"

"Fuck!" He shouted, his cock erupted, spitting his seed up inside my pussy. My pussy throbbed ready to accept his load. He kept humping up totally lost to the moment, I screamed in ecstasy, my head falling back, my eyes closed.

He gripped my hips and started to slow me down, I wanted more. I pushed my hands off my waist and twisted our fingers together, holding him down on the bed as I bounced happily on his cock

"More, Daddy, please! I'm going to cum again!"

I just need him to lay there, I lifted up and down his mighty cock, my pussy still sensitive from before, his cum and my juice making us both so slippery. I used his pole to get myself off, I groaned and screamed again as I came hard again on the only cock I have ever wanted. My legs were shaking as I slowed down. I collapsed onto Daddy's broad chest, our sweaty bodies sticking together. He wrapped his arms round me, his cock still buried inside my drooling cunt.

"Wow," I said. "Fuck, Daddy, that was worth the wait."

"What wait? You've only been home a day," He said.

"Mmm, but I've been dreaming about it since I was 13. What do you think Mom and I were arguing about that day? I told her I hoped she went through with the divorce because I was gonna take over her job and keep your cock happy. She slapped me; I pushed her. Mmm, but it all worked out in the end, didn't it?"

"Jesus, April... She was your mother."

"Yeah," I said, smiling up at him and kissing his lips. "But no one gets in my way when I want something, and I wanted my Daddy. You taught me, remember? Always play to win."

CREDITS

First: Vanilla Extract for letting re write the story, I am very grateful for the opportunity.

Secondly: Literotica for hosting my story, I hope it's the first of many to come.

Finally: You my reader, you make the whole experience worth while, please vote and leave me comments thank you.