April Cumming Home

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sweetie, why don't you pull your pants back up?"

"Not yet. My butt is so sore." I looked up at him. "Will you rub my butt a little? It hurts so much."

"Uh..."

"Just massage it for a minute? You hit me so hard."

I was begging him to rub my ass, touch it fondle me. Fuck didn't he realize already?

"Honey..."

"Please?"

He took a big gulp then his hand was on my sore ass, sliding down all cool and comforting, my little pussy started to heat up as my ass cooled down. His big middle finger slipped into the crack of my ass. And the rest of his fingers slid down comforting the tender cheeks.

"Just, uh, just tell me if I'm not doing it how you want me to. Okay?"

I nodded, and rested my head on his shoulder. "Yes, Daddy. Just rub and I'll be happy."

His fingers slid up and down my ass, his big fat middle finger sliding right in the crack. I shifted slightly till the tip of his finger touched my asshole, shivers of pleasure ran through me. I bit back a moan and sat there silently as my nipples hardened. His cock was starting to get hard. He pulled his hand back and cupped my sore red cheek with his big hand. I sighed deeply.

"I like how this feels," I said.

"Uh, good."

"Your cock is hard, you know." I whispered.

His hand froze on my ass. I wanted him to throw me down on the bed and take me right there and then. I couldn't deny how turned on I was as he stroked me

.

"Honey, I'm a man, and I'm rubbing a young woman's ass. It's a physical reaction."

"I know. Your cock doesn't know I'm your daughter, or that I'm a lesbian and I don't like cocks." I lied again to him.

"Exactly," He said.

"I was just bringing it up so you didn't feel embarrassed about it like earlier. It's okay if your cock gets hard. Just keep rubbing."

He started rubbing again, his hand cupping my sore ass. His fingers where inching down. I wanted him to slide his fingers between my legs and touch my cunt. Just because I'm a perverted daughter who wants to fuck her own father, I wanted him to know how wet my pussy was and how horny I was.

"My pussy's a little wet too, if it makes you feel better." I said eager to get him to touch me.

"It is?" He said freezing instantly.

"Yeah. I mean, I may like girls, but it does feel nice the way you're touching my ass, and when I feel your cock under me, even though I think it's wrong that it belongs to my daddy, and cocks in general aren't very appealing to me, somehow, it kinda makes my pussy wet. Even earlier when I was playing with your cock, I noticed I was getting a little wet." I looked at him. "Do you think this means I might like men?" See Daddy? See? I can be fixed all you have to do is..... I thought as I sat there desperate for him to make a move.

Unbelievably he took his hand off my ass! "I don't know, but you have to figure that out for yourself. How about you climb up now?"

I shook my head. "My butt still hurts. Why'd you stop rubbing?"

"Well, your pussy and my cock may not know we're father and daughter, but you and I do. It's not right if we're turning each other on, sweetie."

"I'm not that wet," I said. I took his big hand in mine and put it back on my ass. I pushed my ass back a bit giving him better access to my soaking wet cunt. "Reach down, feel my pussy. You'll see."

"I don't think I should do that."

"It's okay. You'll see, I'm not that wet. Do it. Touch it. You'll see."

I curled up my legs and arched my back, it would give Daddy easy access to my pussy. If he wanted it. And fuck I wanted it.

His fingers slid gingerly down my ass and across my crack, I was screaming desperately in my head for him to touch me, my pussy was on fire, my juices were oozing from my lips. I bet I was dripping onto his lap. I was totally soaked. His finger ran right along my slit, my poor little pussy got wetter than she'd ever been in her life. I squirmed slightly as he teased me. I pushed down as best I could trying to get his finger inside me. I was willing to let him do anything to satisfy me, fingers, tongues, cocks, his big hard cock. cock.

"Honey, you're pussy is soaked."

"Huh? No, it's not." I lied, again.

I reached back and before he could do anything I pushed his finger into my pussy, I was so wet even I was surprised. His big finger sliding into my pussy, I was so very wet. Our fingers penetrated me easily, they slid over each other deliciously as I swirled my finger round inside my cunt, I was wetter that I had ever been in my life, wet for Daddy. He yanked his finger out and I pulled mine out before I started to cum, my finger was drenched, glistening with my juice. I looked him dead in the eye and stuck my finger in my mouth sucking my wetness off it.

"Mmm, nope, not that wet." I lied, I had never been so wet.

"Jesus, April."

"It's not that wet. Really, I get wet pretty easily, and when I'm really horny I get much wetter than that."

"Are you kidding me?"

I shook my head. "Here, feel inside. You'll see. It's not that wet inside."

I took his hand again. He didn't put up any resistance. I slid his big fat finger straight back onto my wet, wet pussy. It was so good to finally have something other than my own fingers or hairbrush handle in my cunt. It was even better than I had imagined. Our fingers were filling me up, I wanted more. I tried to push his finger round inside my tight little channel, our fingers rubbing against each other. Pushing it in and out as best I could. I bit my lip and looked at him.

"See, not that wet inside."

"Kiddo, come on, if you were any wetter, you'd be drooling like a dog."

More like a bitch in heat, I thought ruefully.

"Well, you're not pushing your finger in deep enough. It's drier the deeper you go."

His cock throbbed against my thigh when I said that. I guess he liked the idea of deep. I couldn't stop myself form grinning. He slid his finger out of my pussy.

"Okay that's enough, April."

"Aw, poor daddy. I'm forgetting this is turning you on, isn't it?"

I took his hand and brought it to my face, his finger was slippery with all my juice. I looked him in the eye and pushed his finger into my mouth, I was delirious with pleasure, I couldn't help but think this was what it would be like when I sucked him after he'd fucked me. I sucked as hard as I could cleaning his finger with my mouth, my tongue sliding all over it. I slid it to the very back of my throat, practicing with things in juvi payed off. I moaned as I pulled my mouth away. His hard cock flexed again, it was like solid steel pressed against my thigh.

I giggled, glancing down again. "Is your cock okay down there? It's moving around a lot."

"Yeah, it's uncomfortable, and so am I. Honey, this is getting inappropriate. You should head off to bed now, okay?"

"Why? So you can jerk off like last night?"

"Excuse me?" He said.

"Daddy, for fuck's sake, there's a giant keyhole in that old door. I've been peeking through it since I was a kid. If your cock is uncomfortable, you can take it out. I already saw it, after all."

I climbed up onto my knees, my damned jeans keeping my leg pinned together, again I kicked myself for leaving them on. Daddy's bulge was painfully obvious. I grabbed his cock, stroking the huge bulge with my small hand. Daddy jumped and grabbed my wrists.

"April!"

"I'm just helping you open your pants."

"April, seriously, this has gone on far enough."

"Daddy, don't be so uptight. I'm trying to be a good daughter and help you relax. Let me just take your cock out so you're more comfortable."

Fuck, the idea of touching his cock again was making me so horny. He let go of my wrists and I unbuttoned his pants and unzipped them, pushing the fabric away I exposed his boxers, his big dick outlined behind the thin material. I stroked the top of the shaft through the thin cotton. I held my breath hoping against hope he wouldn't stop me.

I unbuttoned the single small button holding the boxer fly closed. My hand snaked inside the slit. I touched his bare cock, he groaned and I moaned as I wrapped my hand round it as best I could. His eyes fluttered as I squeezed it. I had to bend it a bit to get it out, it sprang free and I ran my hand up and down it, the way I knew he'd like. It was all hard and angry, the big fat mushroom shaped head red and angry. I gave it another big slow stroke. I looked up at him again keeping my hand wrapped firmly round the thick shaft.

"See, isn't that better, all out in the open?"

"I guess... I just wish it wasn't my daughter playing with it."

I narrowed my eyes, I could feel my anger coming creeping towards me. "Would you prefer that stuck-up bitch, June?"

I squeezed his cock hard waiting for an answer, I was angry and jealous, this was more than that slut-bitch had ever done and still he was thinking of her! I wanted to jerk his cock hard to teach him a lesson.

"As a matter of fact, yes," He said. It took all my self control not to hurt him, he'd soon se I was better than any other bitch.

"Well, she wouldn't touch your cock. She'd run from it. Not me. Girls who eat pussy aren't intimidated by big cocks."

I gave him another long slow stroke. Tugging the skin up and pushing it down in my tiny fist. Daddy's face creased in pleasure. Get the fucking hint Daddy, that fucking bitch wouldn't do this ever fucking forget her and fuck me you bastard! I yelled silently.

"It's embarrassing enough that you made it hard," He said

"I did, didn't I?" I said, pleased I'd turned him on so much. "Here, I'll give you an apology kiss."

I think Daddy expected me to kiss him, instead I dipped my head and opened my mouth and closed my lips on the big red head. I held it to my lips for so ling. My tongue slipped forward and ran all over the head. Licking the underside of it, finally tasting it properly. I even licked the slit at the end. Finally I broke the kiss and looked back up at him.

"Does your cock accept my apology?"

He said, "You should apologize to the rest of it."

All my regrets and second thoughts vanished. I gripped his cock harder and began kissing up and down the shaft. Holding it against my lips as my tongue licked against the solid steel shaft. I ran my tongue up and down his shaft like a slut. I opened wide and swallowed the head of his dick. Swirling my tongue all over the head again, hoping it was turning Daddy on as much as was turning me on. I was so happy Daddy, my one and only precious Daddy, was finally letting me suck his cock.

He held back my hair. It felt so good to have him in my mouth, I hoped he liked the look of me sucking him, girls in juvie told me all guys liked to watch a girl go down on them. I guess they were right. I just wanted him to fuck my face. His hips jerked up. Oh, yes, like that Daddy. I thought, fuck my face, you can do that if you want. I gagged slightly but I kept on sucking. Bobbing my head up and down on his thick shaft. I moaned against it and Daddy thrust his hips up again. I coughed and had to let it go to catch my breath. Daddy stoped me going back down on him

"Okay, that's enough." He said. Like hell it is I thought.

"Daddy, no, I wanna suck it."

"No, April. You can't suck my cock like that. I'm your father."

"I was just trying to help. I know you liked it."

"Jesus, what's wrong with you, what's wrong with me? Look, why don't you just head off to bed, okay? We'll sort this out in the morning."

"But you didn't finish rubbing my butt."

"You'll survive."

"Please, Daddy? Just make it better and I'll go to bed happy."

I turned round and got on my hands and knees, my damned jeans still in the way. I backed up between Daddy's legs till my feet were under his balls. I pushed back and Daddy's big cock bumped into my ass. He didn't move to stop me. I glanced over my shoulder unable to keep a small smirk off my face. I reached for his cock and gently I lay it in the crease of my ass. I took his hands and placed them on my ass cheeks. Seriously Daddy, I thought, still not getting it, for crying out loud!

"Now, rub," I said.

I stayed on the floor like than and wriggled my ass jiggling his big heavy cock in the crack of my ass. Sliding it across my ass. I moved forward slightly and finally Daddy's cock touched my pussy lips before settling back into my ass crack.

"Careful, Daddy. We don't want that big, fat cock of yours sliding into my little wet cunt."

He slapped my tender ass again. "Don't use those dirty words around me, April."

"Mmm, sorry, Daddy. I'll be your chaste little slut."

He squeezed and rubbed my ass, spreading my cheeks letting his cock lay completely along my ass. He squeezed my cheeks back together crushing them round his cock. I ground my ass back onto his dick. I couldn't stop, even if I'd wanted to, I slid up and down his thick hard shaft, imagining what it will feel like when he finally lets go and fucks me.

"You're not a lesbian, are you?" He said, his hands still holding my ass cheeks round his cock. Fuck, I never wanted to stop this. It felt so good.

"Mmm, what makes you say that?" I asked.

He slapped my ass again, not hard but it made me gasp. "You're a bad fucking daughter for seducing me like this, April."

"I know, Daddy, but my cellmate said her daddy tried to fuck the lesbian out of her. I wanted you to try the same thing, but you really weren't getting the hint, and I couldn't let that other bitch take my Daddy's cock away from me. I've been dreaming about it for way too long."

His big hand slipped round my neck and he hauled my up, pinning me against his chest, he's so strong, my pussy flooded again. His breath was hot on my ear. His cock bending up between us, the tip pressing into my asshole.

"I haven't fucked a woman since your mother."

"Ooh, poor Daddy. I'm here now. You can fuck me as much as you want... if you want."

He held me tightly, pressed against his big chest. His other hand slid round under my tight t shirt and into my bra, cupping and squeezing my soft supple flesh in his big strong hands. He pinched it hard, he tugged it making me moan out loud.

"You've been making me think about fucking you since the moment you got out of that detention center. I can't think of anything else."

I ground back on his mighty cock. I pushed hard, I just wanted him in me, I didn't care where, once he was in me he'd never be able to stop. My asshole started to relax and spread as the big tip of his dick started to penetrate me even without lube I was ready for him.

"More, Daddy, more."

He rolled my nipples with his big fingers. Then he grabbed the neck of my shirt and tore it from my body, my bra followed it immediately, both garments ripped in half. My big tits spilt out, both his hands came round and grabbed them. He fondled and caressed my big tits, teasing and pulling the sensitive nipples. I pushed back even harder onto his cock. Desperate for any kind of penetration

"God, Daddy, I need sex. I've never had a real cock, just fingers and tongues."

He slid one hand down to my mound, forcing his fingers between my thighs. Cupping my pussy in his big hand, it felt so cool on my burning flesh. I ground against his big hand, my juices leaking out of me uncontrollably. Daddy started to grind against my asshole, the tiny hole opening under his pressure, I was willing it into me. I was squirming frantically to get my jeans off. The moment I managed to kick them off I opened my legs and Daddy began rubbing a circle round my pussy lips.

"Put them in, please," I whispered. "Please, Daddy, my pussy is so empty."

He pushed two of his big fingers into me. My pussy was so wet and ready for him. I squeezed his fingers. They were so big in my tight cunt. I groaned deeply and threw my head back. Daddy turned my head and kissed me, forcing his lips onto mine. I kissed him back as passionately as he was kissing me. Moaning as I licked and sucked his tongue. All innocence gone, no hidden agenda, just raw animal lust.

I was just a horny girl desperate to get fucked and he was just a man hard as steel ready to fuck. Perfect. I was grinding on his fingers as his cock slid along my crack, I pushed down on it every time it was against my asshole, my little star opening more each time. I was sure Daddy wouldn't be long claiming my asshole either.

"Fuck," I said, breathing out against his face. "Can we fuck now, Daddy? Please, I want your cock in me. I'll beg for it. I'll do anything. Just fuck your little girl."

He put his hand on my shoulder and pushed me forward, willingly I lay fell onto all fours. Daddy climbed up behind me and put his hand on the back of my neck forcing me face down onto the mattress. Reaching back between my legs I grabbed Daddy's big hard cock.

"In me, in me," I whimpered, pulling his dick closer. I wriggled my ass invitingly. Spreading my legs more. I looked round at my handsome Daddy , poised the fuck me.

"Damn you for making me want this, you little slut," He said, his word sending thrills shooting through my body.

Daddy moved closer. I angled the tip of his cock aiming it into my cunt. I sild the head up and down my slit. Pushing back, I could feel my lips spread to take him in. Every time he pushed in I withdrew, he was huge, it was starting to get scary, I had never had anything that big before.

"Fuck, it's big," I gasped.

"Come on, princess. You wanted this. Take my cock." He growled.

He gripped me firmly in his big hands, I couldn't move away. I started to push backwards. Daddy pushed into me as he hauled me back. I let out a deep low groan as he impaled me on his thick long rod. I still had my hand wrapped round the rest of his dick, fuck he wasn't even all the way in! My pussy contracted and rippled around his dick. Daddy pushed harder, I let go of this cock and held the bed spread. My eyes closing as he pushed deeper and deeper into me, I thought it might burst out of my mouth it was so long. I relaxed as best I could.

"Fuuuck, Daddy." I moaned

He pulled me closer still, I yelped as his dick drove into my body, opening me up. I wanted him so badly I didn't care. He was being as gentle as he could, but I could feel how tense he was. I was groaning and writhing on the bed as he slowly, inch by wonderful inch pushed into me.

"Stop stop stop," I begged. "No deeper. I can't take anymore. Fuck."

He stopped and then withdrew slightly, I breathed a sigh of relief, he was so fucking big! Then he pushed forward again, I stretched hoping to relive the pain if his huge cock invading my tight pussy.

"Ohhh, fuck, Daddy!"

"Shit, sweetheart. Daddy has to fuck a little harder, okay? I can't give you much more time to get used to it."

"Just fuck me slow, please."

He pushed into me, rocking backwards and forwards filling my little cunt up. Every time he pushed all the way init hurt less. And when he pulled out too far I pushed back wanting to be full again. I tried to be slow, rocking my cock in and out of her. Daddy gave me what I craved and slammed his hips forward shoving his hard dick deep into me. I yelped out loud as he split me.

"Daddddy! Careful."

He gripped my hips harder, withdrew and slammed forward again. I groaned louder than before, this was heaven, better than I ever imagined. He started to fuck me in earnest, driving his big fat shaft in and out of my tight little cunt. I was thrashing on the bed, hardly able to take all he was giving me, no matter how good it felt, I reached back trying to slow him down. Was this the kind of fucking I was going to receive from Daddy every night? I certainly hoped so. I was sure he'd train my cunt to take his powerful cock.

"Do you like that, you little cock tease?" He said.

"God, fuck, yes, Daddy! I love your cock! I don't care if it hurts! God, I've never felt so full inside! Ow...not so deep!"

"Bad girls get it deep. Good girls get it gentle."