April Cumming Home

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes."

"What does your cock feel like?" I asked.

"Uh, it's hard to describe."

"Does it feel like wood?" I asked feigning innocence, glancing from his throbbing cock to stare into his eyes. "Everyone says that guys 'get wood.' Is that what it feels like?"

"Sort of."

His cock throbbed again and I bit my lip. I had to feel it now.

"I wanna touch it. Can I, Daddy?"

"April, come on. That's enough."

"I'm so curious. Just a quick squeeze and I'll let go. I have to know or I'll always wonder."

He grumbled a bit but them he said,

"Just for a minute,...or two"

"Okay," I said feeling like I'd got the keys to the candy store.

Eagerly I reached for his cock I tried to wrap my finger round it, my thumb and forefinger didn't quite touch. I held it like it was made of glass and might shatter if I wasn't careful. I stared at it for what felt like ages then I gave it a squeeze. Daddy moaned, it made me giggle, my pussy was so wet. I wanted it in my mouth.

"Wow, it feels so strange. It's like... hard inside, soft on the outside." I squeezed again and his cock flexed in my hand. "It's got a mind of its own, huh?"

"You don't know the half of it."

I rubbed my thumb over the slit in the end. Smearing pre cum all over it. Daddy shuddered in my hand. My body was tingling all over as I toyed with his cock.

"Ah, baby, careful," He said.

"That's the sensitive part?"

"Yes."

"That's like the boy clit, I guess, huh? Does it feel good when a girl licks it?"

"Yes, it does. Okay, honey, let go now."

"No, let me play with it for a minute."

I slid my hand down his shaft, like I was jacking him off, we'd all seen it done in juvie, in porno's I squeezed as I stroked up and down again. I cupped his big heavy balls with my free hand. My nipples felt like bullets, I was so desperate to get my clothes off and ride him, hard.

"Ah, baby, come on."

"I'm curious," I said. "Let me just figure out how this big fat cock works."

"This just feels really wrong."

"It's not. You're just teaching your daughter. Can I smell it now?"

"You want to smell it too?"

"Yeah. I know how pussy smells and I like it, so maybe I'll like the smell of cock better."

I didn't wait for him to say no, I just dipped forward and held the end of his cock near my nose. I had to hold back from just opening my mouth and slipping it inside. I wanted him so badly. I hesitated wishing he'd just grab the back of my head and force his monster cock deep into my face. I inhaled deeply as Daddy's cock throbbed in my hand, I loved the smell, all musky and manly. I took another breath and moaned deeply as the carnal desires pulsed through my body, I was so fucking ready.

"What do you think?" He asked.

"I dunno yet," I said, desperate for more time with his cock.

My nose touched his cock, I bumped it along the shaft inhaling his heady manly aroma. I kept hold of the shaft and slowly I stroked him, jerking him off, hoping to keep him horny and stopping him from running away. I brushed my lips on the shaft, rubbing the head right across my face. I was just starting to open my mouth to take him when suddenly he pulled away.

"Ah, okay, April," He said, standing up, and yanking his boxers back into place. "I think that's enough." Fuck, I'd not had nearly enough of that!

"Aw, daddy..."

"I better get in before I get burned."

"By me or by the sun?"

Daddy retreated inside, I was so frustrated, couldn't he see I was ripe and ready for the taking. I lay back on the beach chair dreaming of that big hard cock splitting me wide open. I was sure it would now only be a matter of time. I could hear the shower start. I was still so horny from nearly sucking his dick I needed to do something otherwise I was going to be crazy horny all day. I my sniffed my hands, and then I sucked my thumb, the same one that I'd used to smear his pre cum around. My back arched and I came a little right there and then thinking of how naughty it was sucking his pre cum.

My hands tracked down and I pulled my panties aside. I was so wet, he'd got me all worked up and left me hanging. I imagined it was him pulling the panties aside, revelling my wet cunt. He'd tell me how much he liked it before plunging in, I sild my own thin fingers into my boiling hot pussy, imagining them to be Daddy's thick fingers. I moaned and came hard on my fingers. I hoped Daddy could see me out here and come and tell me off, and then punish me with his dick.

I lay there for several minutes enjoying my post cum bliss before sliding my panties back into position and heading in to have a shower and get dressed.

Daddy was really edgy all day, it was like he didn't want to admit anything had happened, honestly I'd not managed to even suck his cock, what was he so wound up about? I wondered again if he wanted me like I wanted him? Real cocks were few and far between in juvi, and now I had one within reach and I couldn't get my hands on it. The whole situation was odd, I had every intention of bringing it up with him.

After lunch he took me shopping. I would only buy the tightest, shortest, skimpiest clothing they had. Frankly the less clothing I had the better. Maybe he just needed to work through this phase so he could see me for the woman I was and act accordingly.

Slut-bitch arrived at seven on the dot. She looked like a fucking sack of shit tied in the middle. I had on a super tight t shirt and jeans that took me ages to get on they were so tight. Daddy had on his customary jeans and shirt, he looked so hot, it was hard for me to think straight with him looking so rugged and sexy, not to mention the cologne!

"Hi,April.It's so nice to meet you," The slut-bitch June said.

"You too," I said. "My dad has told me all about you."

"All of it good, I hope!"

I smirked but I didn't answer. Yeah, you're my Dad's soon to be ex-girlfriend.

"Well, I brought groceries," June announced, holding up a brown paper bag.

Daddy took it from her. "You didn't have to do that. I told you I had plenty of food."

"Nonsense. A woman needs proper ingredients. I'm still working my way to your heart through your stomach."

They laughed and I managed to fake laugh with them, I really hated that bitch. "Are you a good cock, I mean, cook, June?"

"Um, I try. Are you?"

"Oh, no, I'm no good with a cock," I said, giggling, good the stupid cow was embarrassed.

"April," Daddy said, glaring at me before looking at June. "She's kidding."

June faked another laugh. "Well..."

"Actually, we had a lot of practice in juvenile detention," I said. "With cooking I mean, not cocks."

June swallowed. "Oh."

Daddy put his hand on his forehead. "Jesus, April. Can you please not use that word?"

"Sorry, Daddy," I said.

June cleared her throat again. "Well, um, it must be nice to be, you know, out of that place."

"Yup, I love my freedom," I said. "Don't worry, I wouldn't do anything to jeopardize it."

Daddy laughed nervously and June smiled, I could see she was a bit worried, in juvi you learn to read the signs. Inside I would have made her eat me out, then beaten the shit out of her, just so she knew her place, at the fucking bottom. Out here it was different I'd have to be subtle.

"Well, why don't my two favourite ladies get acquainted in the kitchen?" Daddy said. "You can cook together while I relax."

June smiled, but I could see the fear, I smiled too, I knew I'd got her on the ropes and she was gone. We headed for the kitchen, lots of accidents happen in kitchens I thought casually. I couldn't hear Daddy, I wondered if he was near by, perhaps even listening.

"Your father has told me all about you too, of course," June said as she was chopping carrots.

"He never mentioned you until this morning, never in any of his letters."

"Oh. Well, we've only recently started dating, I suppose."

"Yeah, I'm sure that's it. Are you two fucking?" I asked casually. I saw her flinch, I guess she doesn't like curse words, good.

"I, I, I," June stammered, "no, I mean, pardon, that's... really not... I, we're still getting to know each other and I don't think that's really appropriate to talk about."

"So you haven't fucked him?" I said. "Why not?" Pressing my advantage, shit, she wouldn't have lasted five minutes in juvi.

"Look, I really don't feel comfortable talking about this," June said, clearly agitated, this was going even better than I hoped.

"Why not? I think you should. Like, how old are you, 35, 40? You're kinda too old to play hard to get, aren't you?"

"Excuse me? I happen to have values. I don't sleep around."

"Spreading your legs is probably a faster way to a man's heart than cooking, I'm just saying."

"And how would you know anything about a man? Your father said you're a lesbian."

Oh my god, this was going so well! I wondered if I should just punch her stupid big flabby mouth.

"You know, you're kinda pretty," I said. "Are you into 18-year-old girls?"

"What, of course not!"

"Why, you think it's wrong to like girls?"

"With all due respect, yes, I do."

"I wonder how my father would feel if he heard you say that." I was calm on the outside but my rage was boiling up again the way it does when I get mad, I could feel it come,and I let it.

June scoffed. "You father and I have had a long talk about our values, and homosexuality is not something he approves of, and I'll tell you something right now, if you were my daughter, you wouldn't live under my roof."

"Oh really? Well, it's a good thing I'm not your daughter, because you know what happened my last mother? I pushed her down the stairs and broke her fucking neck. So maybe you'd better think twice about working your way to my father's heart, because the only thing you'll find when you get there is me."

She was stunned to silence, there I'd said it, I was a fucking psycho. I didn't care what anyone had said, even Daddy didn't believe it, I hated my mother with a passion. It had turned ugly and only one of us survived, and if there is one thing juvi taught me it's survival of the fittest, not the fairest or the cleverest, the fittest, and in a fight I'm the fittest. I was ready to smash her face in, the stupid bitch, if she said anything stupid she'd have that big vegetable knife in her fucking rib cage.

"I think you're a sick little girl, and I think you need help," June said, looking at me terrified.

"It's too bad you haven't fucked my father," I said, calming down so I could talk, and finish the bitch off. "He has a really nice cock. Do you like big cocks? His is perfect. If I wasn't into girls, I'd be bouncing on that thing all night long. You should ask him to show it to you. I did and he was happy to let me play with it."

June gasped.

Daddy ran into the kitchen. "That's not true!"

"Daddy?" I said, innocently. "We're you spying?"

"Gus, your daughter is saying the most disgusting things!" June said.

"I am not," I said. "It's the truth. Daddy, tell her how you let me play with your cock this morning."

"April!"

"Is that true?" June said in disbelief. "You... exposed yourself to her?"

"I, I, well, no, not exposed... not really. I... I was just, we were sharing sunscreen, and she asked---" Daddy stammered red in the face as he struggled to explain himself.

"Oh my god, sunscreen!" June cried. "You disgusting pig! That's your daughter!"

"I was trying to turn her straight!"

June ran past him, gathering her purse and keys. And that's the last we'll ever see of that bitch I thought.

"Wait, please, June, let me explain!" He said.

"I can't believe I thought you might be the one. You vile pervert, don't ever call me again!"

She slammed the door on her way out.

"Well," I said casually leaning against the door frame, holding a carrot in my hand, "you know what they say, too many cooks in the kitchen."

I started to suck the carrot, already imagining it was Daddy's huge dick sliding in and out. Would he punish me with his dick now I wondered?

"What the hell were you thinking?" He said, I could tell he was furious.

I bit the carrot in half. "She looked like she was heavy on the salt anyway. Too much salt ruins a dish."

"Why the fuck did you tell her about seeing my dick!?" He shouted.

"Daddy, don't be mad. She was a stuck-up cock tease. I can't believe she strung you along for almost a year without pussy. You can do better, trust me."

"April... I am so humiliated. I can't believe you told her about this morning. And what you said about your mother, you should be ashamed."

I folded my arms and looked levelly at him. "Daddy, I have to live with what I did; you don't. I deal with it by talking about it."

"And threatening someone else with it?"

"I was joking. I joke so I doesn't hurt so much." I said.

He shook his head and turned away. He walked softly up the stairs. I waited to hear the door slam, it didn't I could sense how disappointed he was in me. I resolved to make it up to him, to be a better daughter.

I returned to the kitchen and carried on making dinner. He still didn't come down, couldn't he see I'd done him a favour in the long run? she was a fucking prick tease.

I finished dinner and when Daddy still didn't reappear I crept up to his bedroom. The door was closed and I knocked gently on it. "I finished making dinner. Wanna come down?"

"Leave me alone," He said, his voice muffled.

I opened the door, Daddy was laying on the bed a pillow over his face. "Daddy?"

He didn't answer.

"Daddy?" I repeated. "Look, I'm sorry, okay? I'm a shitty daughter, I know that. I mean, I've always been a bad daughter. I thought I could change, but when I get angry, you know me, I just say whatever's on my mind and do whatever I want. So, fine, I didn't like that woman. I don't think she's right for you."

He lifted the pillow off his face and sat up, his eyes were sad. He sat up and turned his gaze on me. "And just who do you think is right for me, April? I'm 39 years old. I don't want to spend the rest of my life dating women. All I ever wanted was a happy marriage and a happy family."

"And you think I took that away from you when Mom died?"

"I didn't say that," He said. "June may have been a bit shy, but I think we could have had a good life together."

"Daddy, you wouldn't have been happy with her. I could see it. She wouldn't... satisfy you."

"How could you know what would satisfy me?"

"Because a very thin wall separates our rooms, and I grew up hearing mom say no to you. She was never in the mood to fuck, and this new bitch was exactly the same."

He sat stunned, he looked angry and embarrassed, I guess he didn't like the idea I knew Mom wouldn't put out, I bet he'd be even more angry if he knew I watched him jerk himself off while I watched through the key hole, playing with myself at the same time. He stood up and came over to the door.

"Young lady, my sex life is none of your business. Just because I'm happy you're home doesn't mean you're free from of all rule and responsibility. You disrespected me tonight, and you ruined my relationship with June. I have half a mind to bend you over my knee and spank your ass for acting the way you did."

I lowered my head in shame. "You're right, Daddy. I promised myself I was done being rebellious and I was gonna change, but I was a very bad, and I deserve to be punished. I deserve a spanking."

I was on cloud nine, I was buzzing with excitement, here was an excuse to get naked with my Daddy. I hoped he'd punish me properly. As I walked I unzipped my skin tight jeans and unbuttoned the fly. I pushed down my jeans and panties. I looked over my shoulder, Daddy's eyes were glued to my ass.

"Where do you want me?"

"Jesus, April!" He said, turning his head and shielding his eyes with his hand. "You didn't have to pull your pants down!"

"No, Daddy, you're right. I wanna be punished. I deserve it. I don't want to be a bad girl like I used to be. I want to be a good girl. If you have to spank me so I'll be good, then spank me."

I got on the bed, kneeling up on all fours, I stared straight at the wall, waiting for him to come. I kicked myself for not taking my jeans completely off so I could spread my legs for him, but I knew my pussy was peeping out from between my thighs, all wet and ready. I hoped Daddy would like my nice tight wet pussy.

I glanced over my shoulder again. "Just not too hard, Daddy."

If I was a good daughter I wouldn't have even pulled my jeans and pants down, I would never have teased him or asked to see his mighty cock. But I wasn't, I just wanted him, all logic had gone years ago. I shifted uneasily as I waited for him to punish me, punish my naked ass.

"I hate that you're making me punish you," He said, standing directly behind me.

"I know, Daddy. This will make me better though."

Gently his hand descended to my ass cheek, I didn't dare move. His fingers gently exploring the soft flesh. I glanced back at him again, fuck he was so manly, I felt so scared waiting for him, my pussy was quivering, and getting wetter by the second, if he didn't do something it was going to start leaking down my thighs. I pouted desperate to get this over with.

"Do it, Daddy. I deserve it."

Daddy's hand swished through he air and connected brutally with my ass. I yelled out as the pain shot through me like a bullet. I simpered on the bed. My pussy getting wetter.

"N-not so hard, Daddy." I begged.

He slapped my ass again, even harder, I could see stars, I yelled out again and my poor ass clenched tight. "Don't tell me how to punish you."

"Y-yes, Daddy."

He spanked me again his big hand covering both cheeks making them sting. My body lurched forward, no one had ever spanked me this hard, it was good, the pain, the total surrender to my Daddy. I reached round to protect my sore butt. "Ow, fuck! Daddy!"

He grabbed my wrist and threw my hand aside. I didn't know how much more I could take, he was so strong.

"You're a very bad girl!" He panted.

He slapped me hard again, I cringed away from each blow sinking lower into the bed, I bit hard on the bead spread, my fingers twisting as round it as he carried on punishing me. I whimpered every time his hand came down. My ass was on fire but he didn't let up for one second.

I couldn't see anything, my tears had blurred my eyes, I was practically laying face down on the bed, my exposed butt still getting spanked by Daddy, as hard as he could driving me into the mattress. I was sure my ass was on fire, it hurt so bad.

He hesitated for a second.

"Daddy!" I cried, looking back at him, he was flushed his face red with the exertion. Tears blurred my eyes. "I've learned my lesson! Please!"

He just growled and slapped down again. I cried out in pain and my tears ran down my cheeks. He raised his hand I trembled, but he held it then lowered it slowly.

"Damn it, April. I don't like to punish you, but I have to."

I snivelled. "I know, Daddy."

"Are you sorry?"

"Yes! I am. I'm so sorry."

He nodded, taking a breath. "All right. It's over."

I wiped my nose. "C-can I have a hug?"

He sat down on the bed next to me. I climbed up on my knees and just collapsed into him. I threw my arms round his neck and buried my face into his big strong shoulder, letting the tears fall. He held me close and stroked my back up and down so very comforting.

"There, there, sweetheart. It's over now."

"You forgive me?" I whimpered.

"Yes, I forgive you," He said exhaling. "June and I probably wouldn't have been happy together, but it's just not your decision to make, okay, kiddo?"

"Y-yes, Daddy. I'll be good from now on."

"I know you will, princess," He said.

I crawled round into his lap, sitting on an angle so my sore ass wasn't touching anything. It was difficult with my jeans round my knees but I managed it. I could feel Daddy's cock getting harder under me. I prayed he'd notice how horny I was. I couldn't help it.