As It Seems Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rowan3
rowan3
196 Followers

He brushed her hair back, "oh Bella-baby," he whispered his lips brushing lightly against her swollen eyes.

"Gauge?" she murmured groggily.

"Yes sweetheart it's me."

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to hurt you." He could feel her eyes heat with tears.

"I know baby, don't worry about that now. Go to sleep and we'll talk tomorrow." His thumbs stroked her distorted cheek feeling hot tears cool on his skin.

She arched up kissing his lips, "no-no more running." Her voice quivered with promise. Gauge closed his eyes. If he opened them would she be gone? Would this be a cruel dream?

"Shh, little one, tomorrow. Sleep." He whispered quietly laying her back. "Forget everything until tomorrow."

"Don't hate me, I-I won't leave."

"Never Bella," he pulled her close her softly; sleepy tears wetting his chest. It didn't take long for her tears to turn into to sleep. She cuddled closer and he hissed as she innocently squeezed his bruises. It was the sweetest pain he ever felt. "Tomorrow." He whispered again afraid the morning would start with him alone without Bella.

rowan3
rowan3
196 Followers