All Comments on 'Ash Ch. 07'

by Twisted_Mistress

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
reverendaholicreverendaholicalmost 14 years ago
Alpha

I thought you might elaborate more on the Alpha thing. You hinted to it throughout the story so I figured there would be more. Don't get me wrong. I loved the story, just think it would have been interesting to here more about Ash being an Alpha and how he would handle that type of position since he was such a loner before.

gqmailgqmailalmost 14 years ago
First Time

This is the first time I've read any of your work. You have a really good imagination and you write well. Keep up the good work, look forward to reading more in the future.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Finally

I've been waiting for Ash's story. Thanks it didn't disappoint.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

Read these series in one go. Most interesting and passionate. Thank you very much!

ladybug71ladybug71about 13 years ago
Mouth dropping!!

Wow.....is all I can say of your stories of Hunter and then Ash. You wrote two amazing stories and I hope you continue to write more on werewolves. You are truly a talented writer!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Great!!!

OMG. Wetness inducing, heart pounding. KEEP IT UP!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Good but...

You are a talented writer who weaves an exciting story but I cannot help but be left with a feeling that your story was only partially told. I truly wish you had spent more time delving deeper into this story and weaving an even more intense tale.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous