All Comments on 'Becoming Dominant Ch. 04'

by dirtysillythoughts

Sort by:
  • 66 Comments
jimijjimijover 11 years ago
awesome

have been waiting for more of this tale from you....love where it has gone and where it is going....I say for my selfish reasons to continue on with Casey building up his Harem that Monica has chosen for him.....maybe even some of the encounters she has in selecting the women for him....

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Answered

Great chapter to a great series. I will answer your question using your words "decadence at this level requires close supervision".

Selfishly I vote for complete use of the harem before Casey ventures into a world of dominants. And again, quite selfishly I believe you can't write enough about indulgent, wall to wall sex. As you do it so masterfully.

You have my vote, my gratitude and my loyalty dirtysillythoughts.

Bomber6969Bomber6969over 11 years ago

I agree with the last comment, build the harem at home first (about 3 or 4). Then, move out to the real world. Maybe a little retribution for the way he was treated in the Army. I'm sure the Officers that down graded his medal have wives and daughters. Keep the chapters coming. Thanks for taking the time to post your story. I really appreciate your effort.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Wouldn't feel right to skip forward in time, not if the story's about the process and the experience of "becoming dominant".

So glad this story's continuing after that first chapter!

ResidentWeavilResidentWeavilover 11 years ago
Just a small harem

I think seeming Casey take a couple of women and learn the ropes would be very interesting. As long as it doesn't get too repetitive.

Love the story and am very happy to see you continuing it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Give at least one of these girls a life

Flesh her out and make me care about her, then make her quiver. Make me angry at her for giving in so easily, then love her for letting me unleash that.

Then we can travel. Then we can play in this big bad world.

McBaconMcBaconover 11 years ago
Loving This Series

Thanks for continuing the story. Fantastic.

I love MC, and I am pleased to see so many decent;y decadent series posting in parallel here. Thanks for contributing.

One other thing, and sorry if if you've been asked this before, but by any chance, are you related to AbsolutelyWickedThoughts? Just curious. I've been meaning to ask.

- McBacon

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
great story ...

Please keep it here, dont jump ahead. Monica has repeatedly said that all doms have a bit of a dark side. You should explore that. Monica also has said she has a dark side, maybe while she's watching over him on a camera she could be doing her thing and you get two scenes out of your story

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Great story

I wouldn't want to skip over a whole year, but I think Casey's relationship with Tori is more interesting that building a harem, so I'd like to see more of that. Thanks!

garybluegaryblueover 11 years ago
Shoe leather

There is a term used in movie making called the shoe leather shot. You don't show the man leave his house, walk 10 blocks, and go into a bar with a parrot on his shoulder. Those 10 blocks are a waste of shoe leather. It is sufficient for him to leave the house and start down the street, and fade to arriving at the bar with his parrot and entering.

In this story, detailing each conquest would simply be episodic and would make the story a boring wank tale. It will be sufficient to tell the tale for an additional conquest that has bearing on his development as a dominant and one that signifies his readiness to re-enter the outside world.

This is an interesting take on the dom/sub/mc domain. A good one.

stud56stud56over 11 years ago
Please Continue

Please continue with the story. I would like more about building the harem then moving out into the world. But more, lots more.

maspenmaspenover 11 years ago
Continue

I would like for you to spend some time at the mansion and let us see his transition and his relationship with Tori develop. Just don't go overboard on it before we go out on the unsuspecting world.

coachman2coachman2over 11 years ago
more please

i like your story line ,

as other have stated i would like more in the mansion,

i would also like to expand the relationship with tori b4 he starts to build he`s own harem,

but again as your other readers have said please please please let us have more lots more.

you are a very good story writer or story teller.

thank you so much for your story

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
More mansion

More mansion please. Building a harem is incredibly sexy and should be explored fully before moving out into the world

SoharaSoharaover 11 years ago
The Mansion

There's room for more at the mansion but not a simple sequence of women or an endless succession of cums. Differentiate the women not just as sex objects but as people who come from other lives or continue to live with functions outside providing sex. Let a few of them 2 or 3 stand out with their different personalities. I think the telling would be better also with less repetitive dialogue. Monica has made her main points many times now and Casey's reactions need to shift on too.

Garyblue's comment is a good one too. Better to proceed in little jumps than walk the whole distance.

ereaderlereaderlover 11 years ago
more at the mansion

He needs to developed more before you set him loose. Maybe have Monica take him out on a field trip so he can watch her claim someone from scratch. He has lots to learn.

Pr1retiredPr1retiredover 11 years ago
Looks like I"m not alone

Keep going at the mansion. Casey is "Becoming Dominant" he hasn't learned what that is yet. You have given him tastes of what the power feels like, but no means to control it, or the responsibility of loosing control of it. He is building his Harem with Monica, she still needs to guide him him in what he is doing. Have him make a mistake where she has to step in to correct him and then teach him how to fix it the problem and not have it happen again.. She keeps telling him he will have control problems for the next year...make him lose control. If he is building a harem..these are girls he is going to keep... they should be somebody... not just holes.

I was VERY Surprised with this story. Out standing job and I hope and pray is doesn't end up like a lot of stories I read..where they just end because they were NEVER finished.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Possible helpful directions

The previous comment that stated "Maybe a little retribution for the way he was treated in the Army. I'm sure the Officers that down graded his medal have wives and daughters." - the potential here is immense, obviously. He has to spend the time within the mansion to increase the harem, but the real world has possibilities as well. Married women (and daughters) seem a logical direction.

Regardless, this is very well written. I have thoroughly enjoyed the path it has taken.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
best story on the site right now

build it up a bit - then take it out and get creative. Can't wait for more!!

Bomber6969Bomber6969over 11 years ago
More to come?

I just reread your story. It was just as good the second time around. Is there more to come? I would like to read more about Casey's new dominate Life Style.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
More

I think that the natural progression of this story would be to build his harem at home. That way we can understand his growth and learning curve as he starts to achieve his true dominant personality. The next chapter could begin with a delivery girl and progress to the harem. There should also be some devastion about the limits of his dominance and what could happen when things go wrong. The truly exciting part would be a massive orgy of him and his harem, as they pleasure each other (stapons or oral) while he takes and dominates them all. Additional thoughts would be for him to finally dominate Monica before he goes into the world to correct injustice and try to make the world a better place. As he tries to improve things a conflict between two dominants, him and a nasty one, would be imperative. I can envision where this story line can become a NOVEL to rival Shades of Gray. Sorry for the anonympus submission but I didn't want to lose this train of thought if I went to the signup site. Keep up the good work. Chuck

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Future directions?

I really enjoyed this series so far... The allure of the power fantasy is very compelling and it seems you have a very solid grasp of the nature of dominance/submission as a spectrum in most peoples sexual palettes, rather than an either/or checkbox.

I would like to see Monica guide Casey for the next several chapters at least. I think that there is a lot to explore outside the sexual situations that they share. Monicas history, and how she's set up her life, or the over arching dominant society.

Whatever plot direction or background elements you decide to go with, make sure you don't get over eager and front load them into one or two chapters. If you could develop more of these elements as effectively as you have already, and feed us a slow drip of these "world building" details, I think that you will have a very long and satisfying story in the making.

Overall, excellent work, I'm eagerly awaiting the next chapter in your series!

rabbit993rabbit993over 11 years ago
The chapters are just too short.

I would gladly stay up all night and read more...and more. Well written, erotic as can be. Build up the harem, get kinky, get him out in the world, turn Monica, give Tori power (the last to should be in chapter with two digits, the first digit being a 2. And soon, it has been too damned long.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Loved it

Build up the harem first, and then head into the real world, but whatever you do PLEASE keep writing this series.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
more harem

please let him explore the beauty of variety

limoSlimoSabout 11 years ago
Build up his harem

Going through the early indulgences may seem somewhat tedious, but I feel it would also give you the opportunity to flush out the supporting cast of your story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Continue on....

I would like to see him learn more in house and then move outside and try his new talents. This could be with a variety of ladies and would not be bad for him to try a guy. Then as his strength grows he becomes the most powerful dominate.......

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
More Please!

I would definitely like to read about Casey learning the ropes. Please continue working on the story, and post another chapter soon!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Develop the training period.

I agree with building a stronger storyline during the training period. and developing the other members of the harem. and also defining how his abilities will manafest.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

First off, amazing story so far!! Loving the concept of it.

And I'd say you'd need to spend at least 1 more chapter on his training and in house developments, otherwise story progress would appear a bit jumpy in my opinion.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Dats good stuff!

Really liking the tone and emphasis you've put into fleshing out a male power fantasy, ordinarily I'm not a big fan of moralizing what is clearly a violation of free will (if the line is to be crossed, burn it!), but the progression is done really well showing how intoxicating power can be. Can't wait for the next chapter.

As for my hopes for the story, please don't rush the harem building. A lot of great stories go from very involved and personal encounters of domination to brief and tasteless descriptions of what amounts to instantly screwing a pile of random women in silly and tangential ways. The righting is usually still quite good, but a lot of the characters tend to fall to the wayside in terms of depth.

JounarJounaralmost 11 years ago
5 *

Great series so far and I'm looking forward to more but the lack of updates since this chapter was posted have me worried its another unfinished story on lit.

spankfunforspankfunforalmost 11 years ago
Dominants!

I don't know if this is real but I've always felt others were more in charge of the world around us, subtly but always there, just ahead of everyone else. The story is exciting, especially if it's all or mostly true! I would be even just a valet!! More chapters are wanted but maybe we are only to get a glimpse? More chapters to please the populace are needed. Domination and continuous sex are contagious!!Thanks for the memories!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

Decadence THEN plot, lets see them all have fun training. I don't read these stories to only find out about how the characters develop, although I like that part too. :)

Ad76Ad76over 10 years ago
desires

I would prefer to see his harem, in the house get larger, before we move into the situation of him going back out into the world. An excellent, very erotic story, so far!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

When might we get new chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Terrific!

Great story and well thought out. Please continue building the harem in the house as his training continues. His entrance back into the world, I imagine, will be spectacular. You have spent some time on this story and your writing is very visual which makes it all the better. Can't wait for the chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Awesome Story!

Please write more! And he should continue building dominance in the house, but each girl/encounter should be different from the others. Like each girl has her own majored turn on and he exploits that turn on to further his own dominance (doing so would keep the story from becoming repetitive) but otherwise great story I love it so far!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Please!

Continue soon. :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Build the harem

Continue building the harem within the mansion. It's definitely not boring.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

i like the idea of building the harem b4 he goes out to test his powers outside of a controlled environment

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Epiiiic,loove every bit of it!

Yes,man,this is the perfect story for me.I love that you want to have a story.I dont mind where and how this is going,because its literally perfect for me.Maybe you could add more non-sex things with the slaves,their every day chores could be shown,but im ready for anything you write,please do continue it,and thanks again!;))

asianToyasianToyalmost 10 years ago
Enjoyable but abandonded

I would have loved to give this five stars because I think the series, short as it is, deserves it. However, leaving your loyal readers to suck their toes is not kind. I know, things happen, life takes over but perhaps, if you ever start to write again, could finish the story and then post the chapters once a week.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

When might we get new chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Build it and develop casey

Until now Casey has been led through everything .. I would love to see some of his more delicate sides develop making him discover fetishes and kink.. Nothing too extraordinary though but maybe throw in some bondage or role play.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

This is a great story and he should first build up a harem in the house before he test his powers outside of a safe environment

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Outside World

It looks like we probably won't be getting more of this fine erotic story. Anyway, my vote is to see Casey on his own in the outside world developing and experiencing his dominance and collecting his own harem. Eventually, he will be dominating Monica, as hinted in this chapter. That's my vote, tho it probably won't mean much as the story hasn't been updated for several years.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Story direction suggestion

I think that the relationship between Casey and Monica have to be fleshed out and developed before Casey builds his own harem, or goes out on his own in the world.

The immediate kinkiness at the beginning of the series is how Casey is, in effect, having a sex with his mother (well, technically, more like a foster parent). How to play out this fantasy further is something which I think would be interesting and arousing to read.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Go out to the world

I enjoy this series. Thank you. I suggest he go out and find new people.

Thank you for asking.

Alex

davidngeorgiadavidngeorgiaover 8 years ago

build on Casey and Monica's relationship first then develop the story with other dominants.

davidngeorgiadavidngeorgiaover 8 years ago
already commented thought of somting else

already commented thought of somthing else to add put in a little danger.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Great Story

You should bring in the building of the harem, but within that have a curious woman of sone sort that introduces Casey to a bit more of his dark side...he needs a bit more edge to keep him interesting.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Just found this, more!

A great read, great sex, but intriguing plot line. Please write more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Build-up

Dude, good stuff. You might benefit though from some kind of build-up between sex scenes. Like character non sexual interactions and conversations, etc. Best one I've read around here is that Tristan's Tale think, where he has like 1 page sex at 20 page story ratio :) Not saying it's the best ratio, but I believe at least 1 : 3 it's good. Doesn't matter where the action takes place next, just that it kinda should make you empathize with the main character.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Like your boy Casey, I want it all

Or... how about both? This is so damn hot and I'm in love!

TSreaderTSreaderover 4 years ago
A very yummy story!

Very yummy indeed! And very well written, it only gets better! I hope that you'll come back and continue this someday! Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Don’t leave me hanging.

Such a great story.

It appeals to to both men and women !

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I truly enjoy this story. I have come back several times to see if you had expanded it yet, but no, so MY suggestion is to time skip through a couple of years as Casey learns the ropes, meets other dominants, and then heads out on his own... Just a thought, so that he learns, then goes out into the world. I'm afraid going cold-turkey would overwhelm anyone at this stage. Think about it.

Onyx412

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Great well-written story, I really wish you come back to it and write more.

If you do I'd be in favor of a time-skip. Don't get me wrong I love indulgence, but dominating people "in the wild" sounds hot.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Home first then spread out but please come back!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Unfortunately it doesn't look like this story will be continued. I liked it very much

LitterateurLitterateurover 1 year ago

If you’re still checking in on Literotica, I hope you return to this tale. I’ve read it several times. It’s a wonderful story full of possibilities.

LitterateurLitterateurover 1 year ago

If you ever check in on Literotica, I do hope you continue the story someday. It’s very good. I’ve read it several times. I’d love to see the next chapter! 🙂

ZephyrwhirlZephyrwhirl11 months ago

Thoroughly enjoyed, but feel cheated it hasnt continued on.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

please continue

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous