Behind The Potted Plant

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sounds like we should meet her."

"We'll have to do a foursome dinner soon. That is after her mother goes back home."

"Mother?"

"Nothing important, but I'll explain the next time." I started to walk to my car but stopped and said, "Kitty, you are so hot you make me hurt hon. Good hunting tomorrow night."

She blew me a kiss and then we all headed home with me picturing Kitty naked at the party. I'd even tell Logan that I'd seen her. Assuming of course that they would be talking to me after me not telling them of my plan...or rather the plan that Alexis had come up with.

Chapter Twenty Five

I took two sleeping pills because I wanted to sleep in and thereby make it easier for me to stay up late Saturday night if I wanted to. And it worked. I stirred about ten Saturday morning, but lay in bed in a half sleep for another hour. I passed on my usual shower because I wanted to do that just before I left for Alexis' house. I was full of fear and dread, but since I was going through with it anyway, I was going to give it all that I had to give. I had a light lunch and then a little after five I ate a fairly substantial meal and washed it down with half caf coffee. I wanted to be charged up but not trembling. Actually a stiff drink sounded tempting, but that would be a bad idea.

By six I was kissing Alexis and then we half whispered back and forth for several minutes. "Lexi, you look so hot."

"I'm not even ready, I'm just in my robe."

"I don't care, you look hot and it's going to be so damn hard to leave you alone."

She kissed me again and then told me, "You'll be too busy to think about me, but I promise we'll make up for it soon honey."

"I'm looking forward to that."

"Now you know where to go and what to do. And honey, try to relax and have a ball, because this will be like nothing you have ever experienced before."

Even with talking to myself on the drive over, and cutting way back on the caffeine, I was still trembling as I checked out the layout of the great room, and then went into the second bedroom. There was still half an hour before all of the guests would arrive and I used that time to prepare myself and that included emotional preparation.

The sounds of voices, giggles and squeals would softly penetrate the bedroom wall and I'd take a deep breath, let it out and then do that again as I tried to lower my heart rate.

It was almost another hour after the guests had arrived before the show began, and when that happened there was a lot of clapping and cheering. I was to wait another five minutes and then do my thing. I went out into the hallway between the kitchen and the corner of the dining room where the temporary split curtain was placed. I pulled the thin white mask over my face and worked to get it comfortable and it wasn't too bad. It came down below my nose in front and farther down in back. It was slightly elastic so it molded nicely as I moved my head around and looked left and right. I had to smile a little, because with the mask on, my level of courage went up several notches. My tight fitting elastic top shorts felt comfortable over my thong. I only had one more thing to do per instructions, but after that it was up to me to handle my situation as I chose. Alexis was right again. Now I was pumped, and I knew this was going to be one hell of a mind bending experience. I heard one of the guys teasing a woman in a chair much like Linda had experienced, and I had a mental picture of her blouse and panties filled with whipped cream

I put a hand on each side of the split in the curtain and spread my legs. I squared my shoulders, took a deep breath to keep me alive and to puff up my chest...and ripped the curtains aside. Heads turned and women looked at me in surprise. And I froze. I suddenly felt hot and my cock felt too large for the thong. But I stared back and slowly let my breath out as I gazed at the first women my eyes fell on. Shit, it was Jill Samuels with her top off and somebody I didn't know naked to the waist. Then another one I'd never seen before, and her hands were teasing her breasts through her top. "Okay," I told myself, "Do your thing buddy and make the best of this one chance at nirvana.

I moved over to Guy, the stud that I'd met in the bedroom. He just smiled at me and I brazenly bent down and started to undress the woman with the bra full of whipped cream. She looked at me, or rather at my mask, and she held steady as I undressed her and then sucked some whipped cream off of her. The three guys that I met had been good about giving me tips on what to do and not do, and what to try to avoid. But mostly it was have a blast and if you feel like it, do it as long as it feels like the woman is receptive. Use good sense and stay alert for little signals from the women. Many will not want to screw, some won't even want to be naked and so on. My woman seemed very receptive to my advances and before long her cream soaked panties were on the floor and I was massaging her between her legs using the whipped cream for lubricant. I really hated to leave her, but I did. In the mean time, Guy had lost his shorts and thong to somebody not far away, and he went back to the woman in the chair. He put whipped cream on his cock, and then putting his cock to her lips, she sucked him clean, smiled up at him and licked her lips.

Starting at the far side of the so called stage area, I plunged into a small group of women and soon had hands all over me as I kissed and touched breasts and asses. I felt somebody from behind me tug at my shorts and I smiled and held still to make it easy for them. Another pair of hands joined in and before long I was relieved of the stretchy shorts and they went flying off in front of me. I was already hard as the floor and I my world was spinning. It was me, a stranger and they were all over me, and my hands were busy removing this bra and that blouse. I cupped breasts and gently pinched nipples as I looked into their eyes.

I had to keep moving slightly now or they were going to have me on the floor, and it was too soon for that. Guy and Buck had cautioned me to pace myself and keep an eye out for what they were doing, and use that as a guide and I was happy to obey. I saw Jill coming and she was topless, so I turned to her and pulled her into me. She came willingly and I stood behind her and cupped her breasts and pulled on them as I gently bit her neck. She leaned into me and softly moaned, so my hands went to her shorts and she made it easy for me to slip them down her legs. My hands went inside of her panties then and I found her wet and willing as her legs moved apart for me as I fingered her slit. But I teased her for another minute and then whispered, "I'll be back later," and moved off. I could only hope she was swearing at me.

More and more of the women were naked and garments could be found on the floor where they were dropped. I didn't have a clue how they were going to find their clothes so they could get home later.

Then I saw her. I moved over to her and said hello and she blushed, but my arms went around her naked waist, and then my hand went up her back and pulled her into me. She was still wearing her shorts and panties, but I slipped my hand down inside and she melted into me as her arms went around me. "Take off my thong love." She looked up at me and she saw my smile as I looked into her eyes and my head slowly. "That's it," I said louder, "Take them off because I want you to see and touch my cock."

She leaned into me again, and her hand went to my ass as her other hand stayed with my almost painful erection. I held her close to me with one hand, but I worked to finish undressing her with the other until she helped me. A minute later she was naked and my hand went to her ass again as I pushed my cock against her and I bowed my head.

We kissed and then again a longer and more intense kiss and I heard her mumble something, but I couldn't make it out. I moved my hand around to touch her mound and she pulled on my cock to slowly pump me. I was too busy to be watching Guy or Buck. I was on my own and I knew what I wanted to do.

I managed to move us about a step back and then another step. I wanted to get us away from the tightest part of the group, but I gave that up and focused all of my attention on her. I kissed her again and slipped a finger into her and took my chance. "You are so erotic." Then I lied and said, "I saw you almost as soon as I came out and I knew I had to have you. Don't deny me please." She slowly moved her head side to side as our eyes stayed locked onto each other and then I told her, "I know you

April." She went stiff, but our eyes didn't waiver and I said, "Yes, I know you and I saw you here the last time. I wanted you so much even then, but I could do nothing about it."

Her voice was so soft I could hardly hear her over the din of the partiers. "Who...who are you?"

"I must keep that a secret for now, but if later you still feel you need to know, find me and we'll talk again. In the meantime call me Jeff."

"I want you Jeff." That's all I needed to hear. The area where the potted plant used to be was too far away, but that memory was all over me as I lay her down and then moved over her. "Take me Jeff. I've been watching you. I mentally called to you and here you are."

I didn't believe there was anything to that at all, but it had a romantic feel to it and I wasn't about to dispute her. I slowly slid into her and she responded to me instantly. I knew I wouldn't last long. I now had April in my arms and my cock buried deep inside of her. Life just couldn't get any better, and I was sure of that. "Oh yes Jeff, please don't stop now," and I picked up the pace. I was so on fire that even if I did cum I'd just keep going, because my erection wasn't going to abandon me any time soon.

We kissed and whispered and fucked until the throw rug we were on was giving me rug burns. She looked at me and her mouth went open to gasp, but no sound was heard. She stayed like that as her back arched and I pushed deep into her. It was a damn good thing she climaxed when she did, because I was within seconds of giving her my all. I stopped quickly and lay on her to catch my breath I was sweating and my mask was getting wet and my body was wet and slick.

We were still and quiet for a minute and then I slowly pulled out of her and helped her sit up. I was still breathing a little fast as she looked at me and said, "I wish I could see what you look like."

"Remember, look for me toward the end of the party."

"But..."

"You'll be safe and that's a promise. I'll tell you how you can meet me and be totally safe. I do want to see you again April."

"It's so weird that I can't even see you, but you know me. I do want to meet you Jeff. I promise I'll find you."

"Then I'm happy. I have to go back to doing what I'm here to do, but I wanted you to be first." I was getting good at lying on the fly.

It was only then that I realized that I'd had hands pawing at my ass as I pumped in and out of April, and just that thought made me fully hard again and even a little refreshed.

Guy had warned me that I'd probably lose three or four pounds from sweating, and the way I was pouring out the sweat, I was sure he was right. I patted April's ass and she smiled at me and moved off, leaving her shorts and panties on the floor. I picked up her panties and bundled them into a wad in my hand. I had to find a place to stash them because I had a plan of sorts.

Chapter Twenty Seven

I was in lust with every woman there, including the ones I hadn't even seen. I did my share of touching and kissing one naked woman after another as I recovered my energy and caught my breath. Again, just like Alexis had said, I was having no trouble staying hard. There was so much to see, so many women to touch and have them touch me. I loved feeling strange hands on my cock and ass and I was smiling constantly. I finally saw Alexis and went straight to her. Just as the last time she was in panties, stockings and heels and talking to another woman as they casually touched and teased each other.

She saw me coming toward her and smiled. I kissed her firmly and cupped her breast in my hand. I felt the other woman grab my cock and I made sure I gave her room to continue as I whispered, "Are you sure we have to wait. You make it hard for me to breathe."

"You have other conquests to make my love, and you'll still have me another day."

"You're torturing me, but if I must wait you know I will. I kissed her again and then turned to her friend and kissed her as my hand explored her slit before leaving both of them.

I felt like I was fully recovered and breathing normally again until I stopped and stared. Two women were on me a second later so I had to play with them, but I kept track of her as I did my best to tease one while the other toyed with me. Back and forth we went until I felt like I was losing control. As tactfully as possible I made my retreat and went after her. I caught her as she talked to Buck and I kissed her neck from behind as I reached around to her breasts. Buck smiled at me and stayed long enough to be part of play time, but then moved off for some reason. If I talked I was afraid she'd recognize my voice, especially since I'd just had dinner with her and her husband.

She found my cock and balls and we kissed as I teased her, and I slipped two fingers into her as my other hand explored her ass. I moved one finger between her cheeks and teased her tight brown ring and she moved her hips suggestively so I knew I was doing okay with her. Our kiss continued until we were both getting fired up enough that we had to grab for more air.

It was my plan to follow the same general approach as I had with April, except I didn't talk to her. I pushed her gently backward, and with my hands on her upper back I helped her to sit on the floor. I went down to her then and moved over her as she lay back and I was over her almost instantly. Her larger breasts pillowed against my chest as we went into another kiss. She reached down and guiding me I moved and felt her wetness. It was one slow and steady downward movement and I was inside of Kitty. This teasing woman from our Granite City dinner. I wanted her even then and I had to have her now. I thought, or at least hoped, that Logan would approve, but I was going to let Kitty worry about that part. I was too far gone to worry about anything but her and me.

After about my third downward push I lay on her and just moving my hips I whispered, "Move my mask up."

She was looking up at me and as I continued short and teasing strokes, she moved the mask and then I heard her gasp. "Oh my god Neal, it's you."

"It's me." I was intending to say more, but my passion was getting the best of me and a minute later I was pounding into her hard and fast. This wasn't the time for romance and long foreplay. I'd never even seen her in a halter top. So between the dinner tease and that moment I knew this was the time for hard fucking, and I intended to go as fast, as hard and as long as I could. I was going to finish myself with this teasing and nice looking friend. Kitty was right with me as she tried to bounce her hips up in time with me. I heard her utter, "Oh fuck," and she closed her eyes as she skipped through a climax. I kept going and seconds later she was riding with me again.

I kept pumping, but I bent down and told her, "You're too hot and sexy for me Kitty, I'm going to give you all I have darlin'." She opened her eyes wider, put her hands behind my neck and bounced even harder. I felt it coming and I pulled out. I sprayed her pussy and up her belly, but I moved fast because I had to paint her tits before I ran out of spunk.

It was far faster than I would have liked, but I was still glowing inside and out. I was supporting myself with my arms, but they were starting to shake as I panted and smiled down at her. She smiled back and pulled me down until I was on her pillows again and we kissed. "You shit, all that time at the restaurant and you knew you'd see me here."

"Sorry, but I promised Alexis that I'd keep my secret. But I didn't want to wait until another time to tell you. I wanted you to know it was me under the mask as we made love."

"Neal honey we just fucked, but I definitely want us to make love."

"I do too. Damn I want to stay inside of you, but you've pulled the life out of me."

"Just lie here and rest a minute. I have every faith that with all of these women around you'll be ready to go in no time. Now tell me what you were thinking while we were talking last night."

"I was thinking that just sitting across from me and teasing me, you were so damn sexy. I didn't dare spend a lot of time imagining you naked because I was already wearing half an erection as it was. I still can't believe I can be this lucky."

"Funny, I was thinking the same thing. I so wanted something like this to happen, but I didn't know if I could go through with it with one of the others."

"Then we were meant to be here I think."

"I think we're meant to be together again too. I don't know when or how, but we both know it has to happen again."

"You're right, it does have to happen again."

"I'm going home tonight and show Logan my cum smeared breasts again."

"Will you tell him about me?"

"Yes, but I can't decide when I'll tell him."

"He won't get mad?"

"I'll let you know, but I doubt it. You and I will have to talk about this some time."

"I'm all yours."

She smiled and said, "No I'm not, I saw you with that other cute thing earlier."

"She was just warming me up for you honey."

She was still looking up at me as she said, "Kiss me again you liar."

We did kiss again and her hand explored my back and ass and she flexed her pelvic muscles. I could feel myself starting to grow inside of her even then.

"Kitty, you are working your magic on me."

"I know. Push into me honey so I can feel you grow inside of me." I was oblivious to anything going on around us as I pushed into her and held myself there as I flexed my pelvic muscles to twitch my cock.

She smiled and said, "Oh yes, I do like this, and you are growing quite nicely."

It really felt weird when I heard Alexis almost whisper to me, "When you're done here, work your way down the way you came from."

I stayed deep in Kitty, but I looked up at her and she added, "Trust me. Just go that way. You're question will be answered then." She smiled at Kitty, bent down and kissed me and moved off.

"What was that all about Neal?"

"I have no idea, but I'm not ready to go shuffling off just yet."

"But you are hard now honey and you better save yourself for who or whatever awaits you. Would it help if I promise to do what I can to get you and me together again?"

"Now that is bribery of the best kind. Oh my Kitty, we do have to talk over lunch or something one day soon."

"Yes we do. We have a lot of catching up to do. Now go play lover."

I got up and she came up to her knees and sucked my cock for several seconds. Then standing up she said, "I like to taste myself and I wanted to clean you before you go away." She slapped my ass and gave me a push.

Chapter Twenty Eight

A lot of the women were starting to show the signs of too much drink, so the ass grabbing and kissing was slowing down. I was recovery pretty well thanks to resting on top of Kitty while we talked and my cock grew.

I hardly had time to see them before they intercepted me. Two women, one quite a bit older than the other one and older than me, but she was well preserved and it was easy to smile at them as they put their hands on me. The older one told me, "We were watching you, so we know that you need some time to recover, but we can help you with that." I willingly let them guide me backwards to a large and softer looking rug and they coaxed me down onto my back.

1...1011121314...18