Behind The Potted Plant

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The young one looked almost too young to be there, and why she would want to be with a guy that was a good fifteen years her senior and probably even more, I didn't know, but I was living a fantasy, so reality just didn't matter. I'd wake up later with a boner and I'd jack off, shower and get on with my day.

The breasts on the young one were so firm that I thought at first she had implants, but it didn't take long for me to dispel that thought. The older one had pendulant breasts that were larger and softer and she had fine wrinkles at the corners of her eyes, but she still looked good enough that it was easy to stare at her as well.

True to their claims, I was hard in minutes, but they kept me on my back as the older one watched the younger one suck my cock and touch my balls. I was happy to just watch them, so I put my hands behind my head to hold it up, and they spread my legs. The young one got between my legs and toyed with me as she fingered and explored my sack. The older one said, "Oh look Nikki, how his cock head is larger than the shaft. Feel the smooth firmness of the corona, and look at how it wraps around and under. Run you're finger slowly around and then back underneath to the frenulum, because that area is so sensitive. I've given men orgasms just by doing that. I'll bet that feels good doesn't it," she asked me.

"You two are driving me crazy."

"See Nikki, it's just like I said." I felt like she was a sex coach and I was their study guide. But whatever, as long as they were touching me and keeping me hard. I was resting and having a hell of a time watching the cheerleader looking very young woman work under the tutelage of the instructor.

My hips rose automatically as she slowly rimmed my cock head and returned to that super sensitive spot on the underside. Teacher was right, they probably could make me cum just by doing that.

Then the young one straddled me, and with teacher's help she slid me up inside of her. I was just an observer with a cock, but so what. Youngster smiled at me and half closed her eyes as she raised up and then slowly came down again. This went on and on. Teacher kissed me and I groped her breasts, and between them I could feel a stirring in my loins. That surprised me, but I wasn't going to try to stop it.

Youngster got onto her back and they pulled me until I was over her and teacher guided me into the student. Damn she was tight and wet and even good looking in her own way. I at least had enough energy to do my duty and teacher helped us along. Her hand rode the student's ass, not in a sexual way, but more like she was monitoring the action. Student really knew how to move her hips, and I swore I felt her tightening her muscles and relaxing like she was milking my cock. Whatever she was doing, she was good and I wasn't going to last long at all. But then she stopped and Teacher took over. I was okay with that more or less, so I rode her, and though she wasn't tight, she was like the student in the way she could milk me, and she seemed to really get into our experience. She came but kept with me and I was feeling that tingle in my ass again, but she suddenly stopped me and she said, "Okay Nikki, you can have him now." This was getting really weird. But tight pussy was back and I wanted to finish with her before I collapsed, and my energy level was going down fast. I managed to bang into her and we even locked eyes for a short time. I didn't feel a lot of passion coming from her, but there was enough to keep me primed.

Then teacher told me in a louder voice, "Now quickly pull out and spray her with your juices. Hurry and I'll help you."

My brain was starting to rebel, but I did pull out and teacher grabbed my cock. With a few strokes I donated a surprising amount of cum over her chest and belly. That was it. It was all I could do to roll off of her and lie on my back and breathe. My head was turned toward them and I watched in confusion as teacher rubbed her hands in my spunk and all over Student's breasts. Then teacher kissed Student's nipples and stopped. Teacher moved over to me and we shared a kiss before she thanked me, and then Student did the same and then added, "That was wonderful," and she stood up. They were done with me and I was done period. In fact, I'd be lucky if I could stand up.

Student was smiling as she looked at teacher and said, "That was great Mom, but I want to do it all the next time, just me and the guy," and they wandered off. My brain refused to sort that out and I was too tired to try to force it. I was on my back and my arms were spread out as I just lay there and breathed. Actually it didn't take me long to recover enough to get up because the mother daughter tag team had done most of the work.

I didn't get fifteen feet before I saw her. My Nina was naked except for her panties and she watched me as I moved over to her.

I reached out my arms and she smiled, but stopped me by putting her hands on my hips. I was afraid that if I kissed her she would know it was me. I took a big step by hooking my fingers in her panties and started to coax them down. I felt her tense up, but then relax and I soon had a second pair of panties to keep and treasure. I'd have to get Kitty's another time.

Nina stepped out of her panties and I made a production of folding them and then cupping them in my hand. We kissed and again I felt her tense up. "Oh my god it's you. Neal what...oh my god. Hold me honey, please just hold me for a second."

How the hell did she know it was me? I did as she asked and we stood there in a long and tight embrace until we kissed and went to the floor. I was about to make love to my secretary. I no longer cared or worried about that. I had my Nina naked and in my arms and it felt good.

We didn't even make love right away, but her hand went to my cock and I touched and teased her and teased myself. "Neal damn you, I love you so much I want to scream."

She'd done it again. I stuttered and stared at her until I managed to say, "You what?"

"I love you. I'm sorry if that complicates things or it makes you uncomfortable, but you'll have to deal with it boss. Now don't talk, just make love to me." I didn't think it possible, and it was a feeble attempt, but I was hard and I did my best for us. This wouldn't be about anything but love and caring. Nina's eyes were about half closed, but she was looking at me as I slowly moved in and out and then would lie on her and we'd kiss before I'd start again. I knew there was no way that I would climax, but that just wasn't important. I lasted long enough for Nina to have her orgasm and I slowed my movements.

I wasn't even aware that she was so close to us. I felt her hand on my back first and then she knelt next to us and I heard Alexis say, "You two look beautiful together." Alexis put her right hand on Nina's breasts and her left went to my ass as she softly said, "Neal honey, I'll be over for late morning coffee so we can talk." Then she bent down and kissed Nina before she added, "And Nina honey, that's all it will be. In fact join us."

My eyes were on Nina, but also on Alexis as she continued to gently caress Nina. If anything, Alexis was helping me with her touches, her nakedness and her soft voice. Then I heard myself saying, "She'll be there because she's staying with me tonight." Nina smiled and moved her hips in agreement, but said nothing. My world was changing right in front of my eyes and this time I knew it. I wasn't blindly walking the plank this time.

I had to give up, so I lowered myself to Nina and we just lay there with my sore, but still hard cock nestled inside of her. She pulled me down and just held me as she said, "Oh Neal, I love you so much." I wanted to tell her the same thing, but I just couldn't. At least not right then. I had a whole lot to think about and I knew that I had to get with the program.

The party was breaking up. Buck and Guy were still performing for the remaining women, but none of them were moving fast and Buck's cock was flaccid and small. I helped Nina to her feet and we embraced as I asked her, "Where are your clothes?"

"Well you have my panties, but...I remember," and she retrieved her top and shorts. "I don't know where my bra is, but that's okay," and she reached for her panties.

"Oh no, these are mine honey." She just smiled and I watched her slip on her shorts and her top. "My clothes are in the guest room," but I led her over to Alexis and I scooped her up in my arms. It was a good thing she was small boned, because my arms didn't have much strength left in them. I carried her to the nearest soft rug and lay her on her back and then joined her by lying on top of her. "Now before we leave I have to talk to you." I knew her friend was nearby as Alexis smiled up at me and I told her, "Woman, I love you. You know that, but I really mean that. I can't explain the details of that, but you have to know."

"Neal, I love you too and I'm sure I always will. You and I share something special that I hope never dies."

"It won't if I can help it. Now I have to go home before I fall over, but I can't wait to see you tomorrow."

"I'll see you by eleven honey." She looked up at Nina and said, "You better get used to this, because we'll be reaffirming our shared love fairly often I'm sure."

"I'm sure you will. I'll do my best to keep him safe and out of trouble."

"Then you have your hands full." I got up and helped her to her feet, kissed her and then her friend, and then Nina and I went to find my clothes.

April appeared and timidly said, "Jeff? Do you have a minute?"

I smiled at Nina and stepped over to April and kissed her lightly. "Do you still want to know the real me?"

"If that's still possible, of course I do."

"Okay, look up Mishawaka Structures. Go to that address before five any day of the week and ask for Neal. He'll see that you are helped."

"I know it isn't like...you know, you and I can...I mean I can see that you have someone. But I'd still like to know the real you."

"I'm looking forward to talking to you again April. I'd like to get to know you better too."

"Okay, Monday before five, Mishawaka Structures. Bye Jeff."

"Bye April."

Nina joined me and asked, "Jeff?"

"I didn't want to give out my real name right away. I don't know if that matters or if I'm even making sense, but that's what happened."

"She's cute."

"She really is cute, and charming and curious. She's at an orgy, but she blushed a couple of times."

"So you just want to satisfy your curiosity."

I smiled and said, "I guess that's what it is."

Chapter Twenty Nine

Nina and I were exhausted and drove home with her leading the way in her car. We undressed again and celebrated our first night together by sleeping in each other's arms, and didn't wake until ten o'clock. We scrambled to get showers and a quick breakfast, and still had time for life giving coffee before Alexis arrived right at eleven.

Alexis came floating in like a fresh and sweet spring breeze. "Good morning you two, did you catch up on your rest? I'll bet not."

I poured three cups of coffee and serving her I said, "You'd lose the bet. We were too used up for anything but sleep. You however, look fantastic and full of energy."

"I feel great. I think the party went very well, and I must say Neal, you were a big hit."

"I'm not certain that I even remember all of it."

"Oh by the way, I'm sorry about Adie and Nikki."

"Which ones were they?"

"The mother daughter team. My plan went just a little askew and they intercepted you. I'm afraid they drained you before you could discover Nina."

"Now that is one experience I could do without the next time. Well you know what I mean. Anyway, Adie would have been great. Kim would have been spectacular. But both of them was a bit much and over the top odd. What's the story there?"

"I don't even know why I invited them. As odd and maybe even unhealthy as it sounds, Adie has been instructing Nikki in the finer aspects of lovemaking."

"She must be doing something right, because Nikki was impressive and not just because of her youth. By the way, how old is she?"

"Just eighteen."

"That's amazing."

"Anyway, I apologize love."

"Alexis, how is it possible that you managed to invite so many women to this party that I know?"

"Neal, that isn't all that difficult. You know and have worked with a lot of people in the area as well as outside of our area."

"Then why is my list of friends so short?"

"Honey, that's your fault and nobody else's. Besides, when you say friends, you mean very close friends. I have many friends, but only a couple that I'm really close to. A lot has to do with how you classify your acquaintances. Well okay, I did rig the guest list just a little. I called Brook to invite her and while we were talking she mentioned April. Well I remembered your story about her so I put her on the list. Then I learned that Brook is in very big trouble and won't be attending any parties for a long time."

"I don't know whether or not their marriage will survive."

"That's so very unfortunate.. You and Linda and now Brook and Jim."

"Well the thing with Linda and me would have happened sooner or later anyway. Of course the same could be said for Brook and Jim I guess."

"Nina, how are you doing after the party?"

"Wonderful and thank you so much."

"Yeah, about that," I said.

Nina smiled and told me, "As I'm sure you remember, when I took that file out to Alexis I was gone for a long time."

"I do remember, I was getting worried about you."

Nina smiled at Alexis and said, "We had a wonderful time. We talked about relationships and you and so many other things."

Alexis interrupted saying, "That's when I learned that Nina loves you. I think that is so sweet and wonderful."

"Neal is still just a little shocked about all of that."

"I can imagine. So what did you think of Neal as one of the strippers?"

"He was hot. I understand the reason for the mask, but I think that added some mystery to him and made him even more popular."

"That could be true."

"Oh, and about Kitty. I hope you didn't mind me doing that for you."

"How did you know about her?"

"I met her remember? We talked at the restaurant that day? Anyway, I talked to a few people that know her and I just knew she'd enjoy the party, but I really didn't expect you two to connect so nicely. You two put on quite a show."

"She's an impressive and dangerous woman."

"Wait," Nina said, "Just how dangerous is she?"

I laughed and said, "We're having an early dinner with them so you can see for yourself." Then I smiled and said, "The details might make for some fun pillow talk. Oh, and Nina, tell me how you knew it was me behind that mask."

"I'm not even sure. Your build of course was a perfect match. The way you moved was very familiar to me because I've watched you often when you weren't aware of it. Then there's a scent. Maybe from your shampoo, I don't know, but whatever it was, I was very confident you were under that mask. Besides, with the way the first party affected you, I'm not surprised that Alexis found a way to have you involved in it."

"What a night that was. I'm glad it happened now and not a few years down the road, because I might have died last night had I been older."

Alexis came around to me and nudged me to move back and then she sat on my lap. With her arm around my neck we shared a soft kiss before she said, "I've already told Nina, but I want you to know too. I think...well it's this. Neal, I really and truly love you. As a lover, a man and a friend and I treasure your friendship. I know I confuse you a little, but it's...Neal, I'm very bisexual. That's why I don't have a permanent man in my life and I'm not eager to change that. I love the way my life is now."

"That does explain a lot to me. So the woman with you last night. Is she somebody very special to you?"

"Yes she is. She's also bisexual, so neither of us will make any commitments to each other. Don't get me wrong, I still love being with a man."

"Yes, I could tell from that very brief interlude you and I shared. You were far too good for that to be an act."

"With Nina's permission, one of these days we'll finish what we started that night. Okay, I have things to do and I'm sure you two have a lot of talking to do. I love you both and we'll talk again very soon."

I walked Alexis to the door and then came back to Nina. "You knew she was bisexual?"

"She told me yes. It wasn't for me to tell you unless something in particular happened and it was important for you to know."

"You're good at keeping secrets."

"Never from you, or at least rarely. The thing with Alexis doesn't count."

"I know what you mean. I know I have a lot of questions, but I don't even know where to begin."

"How about, how long have I been in love with you."

"That's a good one."

"Almost a year. At least since I admitted it to myself."

"But you never showed any sign of affection or whatever."

"I like my job, so I wasn't about to throw myself at you. Well at least not until not long ago anyway."

"Oh, you mean like the short skirts, hiding under my desk...those things."

She smiled and said, I was having a great time teasing you."

"You're damn good at it too lady. Okay, here's another question. Since you love me, how was it for you while I was with Kitty and April and playing touchy feely with a lot of other women?"

"Well, since I didn't know it was you, I wasn't following your every move. But I did see you with Kitty and April. Looking back I have to say you and Kitty were so hot together. I was jealous and I didn't even know it was you. Then with April, it had a more intimate, more emotional feeling to what you two shared. I'm almost as curious about her as you are. She's a bit of an enigma to me."

"Me too."

"Next question?"

"Were you with either of the other guys?"

"Honey, I still had my panties on, remember?"

"Yeah I remember your sexy panties. Okay, but there are other ways to have fun."

"Okay, I did spend a few fun minutes with one of them. The taller of the two to be precise."

"That would be Guy. Both of them were okay. I enjoyed talking to them."

She smiled and told me, "Yes, I enjoyed talking to Guy too. He has talented fingers and lips."

"Is that right. So why did you stop at that and not go farther?"

"I might have before the night was over. I was having fun watching other people, and talked to Alexis and so forth."

"Oh, you two talked during the party too."

"Yes, we're getting to be pretty good friends."

"Be careful or she might seduce you."

"She's already had her hands on me remember?"

"I do remember. That surprised me at the time, but now it makes more sense. How do you feel about her touching you, knowing her thoughts and inclinations?"

"It felt nice. Soft hands and a touch very unlike you or any other guy I'm sure."

"Well I can tell you from her touching me that she does have nice hands. A little on the cold side but nice."

She laughed and said, "That's probably because she's so thin."

"Maybe that is it. Any questions for me?"

"Would you do that again given the chance?"

"Um...damn right I would."

"I was pretty sure the answer would be yes."

"Would you go?"

"I'd have to decide that when the opportunity presented itself."

Chapter Thirty

Kitty and Logan were getting out of their car as we arrived, and when they saw Nina they both smiled. Kitty gave me a very warm embrace and a kiss and I made the introductions as the two women smiled at each other, and the party memories flooded over them. True we were there to share dinner, but much more importantly, a lot of conversation, though we avoided the party topic while Kitty and Nina got acquainted. Each of the women had seen the other one make love to me, and that fact was buzzing in my mind

1...1112131415...18