Behind The Potted Plant

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Neither Kitty nor Logan knew that Nina was aware of what Kitty and I had shared at the party. That meant that as dinner progressed, Kitty would share a conspiratorial smile with me, and we all knew what was behind it.

The whole avoidance thing was tossed aside when Kitty announced, "Neal, I've told Logan everything about the party."

Nina smiled and straightened up slightly as she smiled at Logan and asked, "Everything Kitty?"

"Everything that I could remember. Certain names were left out to respect the privacy of other's but that all I excluded."

I stared at Kitty, partly in surprise, but a large part of why I did that was because I discovered I couldn't look at my good friend Logan. I felt my insides relax a little when Logan offered, "I have to say it sounded like that was a hell of a get together."

I glanced at him and flashed a guilty smile. Kitty could say she didn't realize I was the one behind the mask, but I had no excuse. I knew exactly who I was making love to and I went out of my way to have that experience.

"What do you say about that Nina," Logan asked.

She glanced at me and then smiling at him she said, "At the time I didn't know he was with Kitty or the significance of that, but I did know that they weren't letting a few stray hands on them cause a distraction."

"So they were really into each other."

"You could say that." Then she smiled at Kitty and me and added, "In fact I'd certainly say that."

"But you're okay with what happened."

"I'm okay. We're not married so maybe that makes a difference, but I doubt it."

"Kitty and I live together, but we aren't married either. But like you, that changes nothing for me. Kitty and I either love each other or we don't. For me, it's what happens at the end of the day and where her devotion is that count."

Kitty was still smiling at me as she said, "I think that Neal and I shared something very special, and I also think we both understand, or rather, have a firm grasp on how things stand for all four of us."

Then Logan's attention went to Nina and I watched both of them as he asked her, "So what did you think of the party?"

"It was very lively and I had a great time. I was too timid to enjoy it as much as Kitty did, but I had my share of fun too."

"As long as you had a good time that's all that counts."

"So tell me," Kitty said, "Who were the other women I saw you with?"

I leaned back and glanced at Nina before I said, "Well...there are a couple of stories involved there." I told them about April first, and with Nina and I sharing frequent smiles, I spared no details. Then I told them about Nikki and her mother and the tag team experience.

Logan was almost staring at me and Kitty's eyes were wide as she studied me. "Neal," Logan said, "That's the weirdest and wildest thing I've ever heard of."

"Tell me about it. The more I thought about that later, the more bizarre it seemed to me. Almost creepy in fact. Now mind you, sweet, tender and too young Kim was an amazing experience, and even her mother was something to think about, but mother using me as a study lesson was less than erotic."

Nina added, "From what I saw, you didn't have any problem coping with the situation though."

I looked at Logan and said, "Let me ask you. If you were on top of a willing and eager eighteen year old that was sweet to the eyes, would you have difficulty performing for her?"

"I'd have difficulty stopping the performance."

I smiled at Kitty and Nina and just said, "Add to that the fact that she really knew what she was doing and I rest my case."

"Eighteen and she was that good?"

"I'd have to say she's ready for her final exams."

"Wish I could be there to be her object of study."

"You never know," Nina said. "Look how Neal's life has changed, and in a very short time too."

Logan looked at me and asked, "Yeah, how was all of this possible and what are your tips? Share your wisdom stud."

"Well, the how was that first damn party where I was trapped and was initiated into the world of hen parties, or as they say in some countries, stagette parties." Everything since then seems to be a branch off of that wild night. Before then I was struggling along not even aware that my girlfriend led two different lives. One of truth and one of lies and other women. But you know, maybe I should call her and thank her. Had the real Linda not emerged, I wouldn't have Nina now and that would be a tragic loss. I wouldn't have had the honor of being one of the...whatever, entertainers at the second party and had all of those experiences." Then looking into Kitty's eyes I smiled and added, "Especially a certain experience that still has me in a state of awe and wonder."

None of us were eager to leave the restaurant, but we were full and couldn't drink anymore coffee, so we paid our bill and walked out. My arm around Kitty and Logan's arm around Nina. We stayed like that at my car where we talked for another few minutes and made plans to get together again at one house or the other for chat in more private surroundings.

As Nina and I drove home she said, "You and Kitty were sure communicating."

"Did that bother you?"

"Not at all. I rather enjoyed watching the ocular intercourse you two were enjoying."

I looked over at her, but she was smiling at me so I asked, "Ocular intercourse?"

"Yes. I rather liked that line."

"You are just too cute honey."

"Seriously though, do you think you and Kitty will ever make love again?"

I shrugged my shoulders and said, "I don't know. I'd like to, and I think she would too, but it's anybody's guess what tomorrow will bring."

Chapter Thirty One

I was in the office before Nina arrived, and had the coffee made, but she came in with a Styrofoam cup full and leaned her butt against my desk. Morning love."

"Morning to you. I missed having you in my bed last night."

"I missed being there."

"Remember that April may show up asking for Jeff."

She smiled and said, "Yes, I do remember, and I'll bring her to you. But remember, both of you have to stay dressed. Scott and Billy are in the back doing something in the warehouse."

"Cleaning and greasing equipment. You don't have to worry honey, I won't even grope her."

"This time."

"I won't have time to grope her, because I'm not done groping you." She liked hearing that and I collected a kiss before she went out.

I had hoped to be out of the office and over to talk to Wally at the office remodeling project, but just after ten thirty, Nina brought April into my office. She smiled at each other, and as Nina returned to her desk, I put my arms around her and kissed her lightly. "Now I can tell you that my real name is Neal, and this is my company. Information that could be very damaging in an environment like that party."

"I'm sure it could be. So you're a contractor and the woman at the desk..."

"Nina. She is my secretary, but also my girlfriend."

April smiled and just said, "Oh."

"Would you like some coffee? It's always on and fresh."

"Yes, thank you." I reached for the phone to call Nina, but she came in with two cups of coffee and the condiments on our only little plastic tray.

"Thanks honey," I said and she just smiled at me and disappeared again. "April, I could hardly wait to see you again. Tell me what you were thinking that night that I spied on you."

"First, would you explain what that was all about?"

I sanitized it...well I lied about my reason for measuring, but I told her about being trapped. "Oh. I don't know what to say about that. At least you weren't just being a peeping Tom."

"No, and Alexis caught me later and I caught hell."

"I'll bet you did. Did she forgive...well of course she did, because you were at the second party."

"All of that is a long story, but when I learned that you would be there I could hardly wait."

"To answer your question...well that's just it, I don't know how to answer your question. When that guy and I were..." and she smiled and looked past me. "This is so awkward."

"Just say you two were making love, and I was mesmerized by the sight of you responding to him. Oh damn the delicate words. As you climaxed, you and I clicked in a way that made me stop breathing."

She smiled again and looking down at her hands she said, "I can still feel that connection. Isn't that weird? I mean why wasn't I looking up the guy that was...well you know."

"Yes, I do know."

"But why did...I mean I think it was the way you were looking into my eyes. That's mostly what I saw of you were your eyes. You frightened me so much I thought I was going to faint, but then...I guess it was because of the nearness of my...my orgasm. I don't know Neal, I just know that I was so scrambled as he pulled me to my feet. I wanted to run away and get my thinking straight, but at the same time, a part of me wanted to go to you. Common sense alone should have told me not to do that, but I can still remember having the urge to do just that. How did you learn my name?"

"Somebody I know that was at the party told me. Then I told Alexis hoping she would invite you again, Thankfully she did, but I didn't see you for quite awhile."

"I was having fun, but I was so nervous that I was staying well back trying to pump up my courage to do something outrageous."

"Like us making love?"

"No. When we made love, it was anything but outrageous. It was frightening, so very exciting and sublime. I wished we were someplace else. Someplace nicer and we could be alone. All of that is so...so out of the ordinary, so unique and...and special. We didn't know a thing about each other including names. Well as far as I knew anyway."

We tasted our coffee and smiled at each other at the same time. "So I assume that you and Nina are ser...wait, she was at the party, so she saw you and me together."

"Yes, she watched us, but I didn't know she was there at that moment."

"What?"

"Another long story that I'll share with you some time. I do hope that we'll see each other again one of these days not too far away."

"And Nina?"

"She knows. I told her all about you, and then of course she watched you and me make love."

"That's very broad minded of her."

"We have a fantastic relationship."

"And unique. What about other things you did at the party?"

"She didn't watch me all of the time, because she didn't know it was me under the mask until the end. But I told her everything of course."

"Um...yes, of course...I think. Listen, I better go because I'm sure you have a lot to do."

"I do, but April, how can I see you again?"

"Now that I know who you are and where you are, I'll call you, and yes it will be one day soon. I just have to hear your stories, and Nina's too if I get that chance."

"That would be great." She got up and moved toward the door and I said, "April, do you know of anybody that would like a secretarial job. Full time, benefits and so forth?"

"Maybe. Do you pay well?"

"I'm very competitive and maybe even better than that. Depends on work history and experience of course."

"Well, I have a lot of experience and my record is nearly spotless. No, I don't mean like with the police, I mean regarding reliability. I'm still a little nervous I guess."

"Then by all means get back with me with your résumé. Maybe we can come to an agreement and I can see you everyday."

"What about Nina?"

I smiled and just said, "She doesn't know it, but I have plans for her, so don't let that worry you."

"I wouldn't want to get in the middle of a problem."

"I promise you there is no problem. All of this will have a happy ending."

April left and I looked at my watch. To late to go do what I had planned, so I called to the back and had Scott come up, and told Nina that we were going to lunch to talk business. Scott appeared, and with me carrying my small leather note case we headed for Max and Erma's for sandwiches, coffee and conversation.

Nina did her best not to quiz me about April, so I told her the basics of our conversation without mentioning the job offer. "Nina, I have a special project for you to work on. I have a weird client that I'm going to try and please so I can build their house. You see, they gave me a few comments and then just said, come up with what you think would make a nice home. The few things they gave me were, all one floor, close to or slightly over three thousand square feet, a four car garage on a nice sized lot, level of course, and what else? Oh, don't stint on some of the nice touches. You know, some of the better materials, and...oh and an oversized master suite and especially a master bath with a very large walk in shower. I think that's about all they stipulated."

"So tell me again what I'm going to do."

"Make a detailed list of materials, like say the counter tops. Quartz or whatever. If you want wider than normal hallways, list that. A fancy roof, put that down too. Oh, and get in touch with Jim and work with him on this. He'll have some unique suggestions about designs and materials and so forth. With his help you two can rough out some drawings, and then come up with something before he does the final design and does the blueprints and so forth."

"This is really unusual."

"Yeah I know it is, but if we can put something together we'll come out very nice at the end."

"Just when would I work on this?"

"Oh yeah that. I've offered your job to April."

Her face fell and then I saw the beginnings of anger. "You what?" Just like that and I'm kicked out of my job?"

"My how we jump to conclusion. If you'll cool down, I'll tell you about your promotion."

"Neal, you're acting strange. What promotion? I can't build houses and there's nothing other than that and my job."

"Not quite. I'm creating a new position for you."

"Damn you. You could have said that first and then shared the rest with me."

"Now cool down, I know what I'm doing."

"Yes, you're driving me crazy."

"Be nice. Instead of hiring a delivery service to deliver large packets of plans and so forth, or me delivering them myself, I'm going to have you do that. In addition to the project I just gave you of course. I think it would be good marketing to have you deliver documents and packages. You can smile and charm them and maybe even answer questions. You know about building materials and the benefits and so forth so you can talk the language they want to hear. Of course there will be other things come up for you to do too, but that's a start."

"And you get to work with April every day instead of me."

"When she asked about you I told her you were my girlfriend and that I had plans for you."

"Well at least you told her that we came as a set. Maybe she'll at least try to stay out of your pants."

"I do believe I see a flash of jealousy."

"Just a little worried. I know how I worked on you so nothing's to stop her from doing the same."

"You worked on me?"

"Honey, I fell in love with you a long time ago remember? I've had a lot of time to slowly worm my way into your world and hopefully into your heart."

I could only smile and tell her, "You are a force not to be ignored honey. You'll be training her, along with doing the project, and that should give you two plenty of time to get to know each other pretty well."

"That's a good point. Okay, I'm over my snit now, and I still love you."

"And the coming days and weeks are going to be full of good things I predict, and I mean good for all of us."

Chapter Thirty Two

Two weeks later almost to the day, April came to work for me, and when she came into my office I held up her panties that I had saved. We both smiled and I tucked her panties back into my desk drawer.

Nina's new desk was installed across from April with about ten feet separating them. The file cabinets that Nina's desk had displaced went to the end of the room. Slightly less handy, but that was our only choice.

For the next week April worked at Nina's old desk and Nina worked to guide her along. The next week Nina just rode shotgun for April and then Nina started her own routine, but stayed close to support April. I did my best to keep an eye on them, but they seemed to be getting along just fine. Then one day when Nina was in my office I said, "You and April work well together it seems."

"Of course, we have a lot in common. We've both made love to the same guy. When you share a pecker, it has a bonding affect."

"You're so funny. You and I both know that she's put that experience in the back of her mind by now."

"Want to bet handsome?" and she walked out with her exaggerating her swinging hips. I would have to think about her parting comment. But I didn't have to think hard to realize that no man would ever own Nina's spirit, least of all me, and I knew that.

That thought took me to April and I wondered about her. She was almost shy, seemed quite reserved and yet she had that other side. It had to be that way or she could never have allowed herself to make love to strange men. Or to even go to those orgies for that matter. I just smiled because I was just sure that the coming months were going to be entertaining and very possibly very educational. I still knew little about women, but I had two excellent women to teach me, assuming I'd be observant, attentive and patient. That last one could be a problem for me though.

Thursday Jim called and said that he had drawings for Nina and me and then he said, "She took your project to heart. She was good at using technology and materials that are becoming very popular and even mainstream, at least in the mid to upper price range."

Do you think you can work with what you have now, or do we need to do more?"

"Let me take a shot with what we have Neal and I'll get back to you soon. Just doing conceptual drawings I can get my assistant involved and have something to you in a couple of days, and then we can go from there."

"Thanks bro, and I'll explain this craziness later. How are you and Brook doing?"

"Oh, one day at a time. I just don't know what to do or how to do it. I can't just look the other way. She finally admitted to another event from several months ago, so there's history there. Plus who knows what she hasn't told me. It gets to the point that I don't want to hear anymore. I just want to be totally convinced that she'll never stray again and that includes ladies only parties, because she can't be trusted."

"I almost wish I would have stayed out of the whole thing."

"It doesn't matter, because sooner or later I would have found out, and had it been later I would have walked away."

"You already know this, but if there's anything I can do, just let me know."

"Thanks Neal, I'll get back to you as soon as I can."

Those details seemed to be working out, so I put those thoughts on the back burner and moved on to other things.

The drawings arrived two days later and it wasn't long before Nina brought them in to me, plus the details that she had given Jim. "So this is the house that you see as good, or great or whatever."

"This is the house that I see as perfect, or as close as possible without tapping Fort Knox."

"So with Jim's help you were able to visualize the floor plan and so forth?

"I think so. Short of seeing the house after it's built, I don't think I could better see it in my mind, even with the benefit of his final drawings and the blueprints."

"Okay. Then I'll tell him to get started."

"Wait, you can't do that just on my say so."

"Yes I can. Remember that I told you that it was up to me...or rather up to you."

"But Neal, they may not have my taste. I mean I even had the window coverings decided."

"Great, then the finished home will look just that much better."

"I'm very uncomfortable about this Neal."

"Question. Do you think that April could manage the office if we were gone for an hour or two?"

1...1213141516...18