Behind The Potted Plant

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nina was smiling at me as she said, "You certainly stood up to her rage honey and I'm proud that you didn't supplicate yourself."

"Yeah, well my little stunt could very well cost me some serious money."

"Whatever, if you're innocent, and we know that you are, then you shouldn't have to put up with her verbal abuse."

"I'm in the right, that's for sure, but I may never get the chance to convince her of that."

Kitty kissed my cheek and said, "At least you gave her something to think about tonight. Also, you really would be stupid to jeopardize her social standing."

"I wish that's how I would have phrased it."

"You just may get a chance to use it tomorrow."

Nina put her arms around me and said, "Honey, it will work out, so don't stew about it."

"But damn it, I was meeting with Seiwart Construction tomorrow about buying the assets of their concrete business. With him dying, they're out of business and I'd love to pick up their equipment and their customer base. Now I'm going to have to delay that whole thing and I could end up losing out. I could wring her skinny neck right now."

Nina tried to lighten the moment by telling Kitty and Logan, "A day ago, Alexis was this petite, small framed sexy women. Now she's just skinny."

"Well I've changed my mind. She's a skinny over the hill spoiled sack of bones that thinks that she's the sun and the world revolves around her."

Chapter Thirty Six

I tried to settle down after that, but my mind wasn't having any of that. Then Kitty took over and pulled me to the couch where she pushed me down and sat next to me. "Okay lover, do you plan to call her back tonight?"

"Not a chance of that happening."

"And do you think there's even a slim chance that you'll solve this crisis before you talk to her tomorrow?"

"I wish, but that isn't going to happen either."

"So fuming, ranting and raving tonight will help you how?"

"It'll wear me out so I can sleep if nothing else." As Logan and Nina watched, Kitty pulled me to my feet and dragged me to her bedroom where she started to undress me. I didn't stop her, but I did say, "Honey, I love your idea, but I'm not in a very good frame of mind to..."

"Quiet, I have a plan to get you through the night."

I knew that Nina and Logan hadn't followed us back the bedroom, but that's all I knew about them. Just a few minutes later, Kitty was as naked as I was and on the bed. She didn't have to pull or force me anymore and we were soon locked in a kissing embrace. She took command and we moved on to touching and teasing as we continued to lightly kiss each other. She smiled at me in a way that made me her willing slave, and what we shared reaffirmed what I'd said earlier, that she was so very important to me, second only to Nina. It didn't last long, but she was on top of me and teased me by putting a nipple in my mouth, or rubbing her sweet pussy up and down my shaft that was as hard as it could possibly get. At least at that time I didn't care if we didn't actually make love. I was totally immersed in what we were sharing, and Alexis wouldn't return to my thoughts for a long time. I would never admit it to anybody, but even Nina didn't come into my thoughts for quite awhile. Then Kitty lay down and told me she wanted me. With the aid of the lotion coating all over her, I slipped into her and that's how we would stay for quite awhile. We smiled and even laughed a couple of times and pleased each other, but mostly our lovemaking had strong elements of just hard and fast fucking.

During one of my brief resting phases, I said, "Kitty my love, you are a great doctor. You are just what I needed."

"I think you're the doctor because you have something deep inside of me and I feel wonderful."

"I'm taking your temperature honey and you are hot." She smiled and pushed up against me to urge me to give her more attention.

I could stay hard for quite awhile, and on rare occasions I could cum twice, but most times just once. But my cock wouldn't let me down for more than ten minutes or so and sometimes less than that. Kitty had me so damn fired up that I hardly went soft at all, but I would still have to rest and catch my breath and rest my muscles.

Even when we had to admit defeat, my cock was still pointing up toward my belly and as she lay on her side she teased me as we talked. "Well lover, can you deal with Alexis now?"

"I don't believe I know her."

"So how do you feel about your fiancée screwing my husband?"

"If they are enjoying themselves half as much as I have being with you, we may not see them for awhile."

"I love Logan so much, and we're very good for each other in bed, but damn it Neal, you and I have some kind of chemistry that is almost dangerous."

"We really do have. But we also love each other, or am I wrong?"

"You're not wrong honey. But what about April, the other woman in your life?"

"She's sweet and charming and even dangerous in her own way."

"But?"

"But she isn't you or Nina."

"You better make that Nina or me."

"I stand corrected. Anyway, it's almost like April isn't all that experienced in lovemaking, and in some weird way that adds to her charm. She's good, don't get me wrong, but I feel like I can almost feel her absorbing experiences. Getting more worldly and more willing to...I don't know, it's like she wants to come up with new ideas."

"So she's adventurous."

"Maybe that's it. Adventurous, but still timid enough to hold her back. Anyway I like her a lot and she's also a good secretary."

"I think I'm getting jealous."

"I'll bet you aren't."

"You don't think I could be jealous about you and another woman?"

"Well...I mean I don't know."

"Just because you and I aren't married, and it doesn't bother me that you're with Nina, that doesn't mean jealousy isn't out of the question."

"So what if Logan made love to April?"

"Depends on what I'd be doing among other things."

"This is all very curious."

"No it isn't, it's very scary."

She was right, it was a little scary and I could think of nothing to say in response. My defense was to change the subject by asking her, "Do you think we should go find the other two?"

"If you'd like to."

"What I'd like to do is have more of you, but I'm not sure I can even walk now thanks to you." She just smiled and crawled over me to get up. Damn it, my lust for her, though diminished, was still there and I was stuck with an erection and no energy left to do anything with it.

We found Logan and Nina in the guest room, naked and teasing each other, just as Kitty and I had just been doing. We backtracked and went to the living room where we dropped onto the couch next to each other. Holding hands we leaned back and talked, kissed and talked more.

Nina and Logan finally appeared, and as naked as we were. They were both smiling and were soon next to us on the couch. Nina and Kitty took each other's hand and smiled at each other in some kind of silent communication. It was like they didn't even need to talk. They each knew what the other was thinking. All of us were tired, but I couldn't shake the feeling that there was still something in the air. More sex? The need to talk? I had no idea, but as I sat there I felt like I could almost see whatever I was feeling. Not good or bad, but it was a very different experience for me.

Nina and I finally dressed and after sharing more intimate touches and kisses with our lovers, Nina and I went home. We didn't ask each other how it was for them because it was pretty evident that both of us had just experienced something intense. As we neared home, Nina smiled and said, "I love you Neal."

"I love you too Nina, very much."

Chapter Thirty Seven

Nina and I both slept in Sunday morning and finally made it to the kitchen for strong black coffee. Sitting across from each other at the table she asked me, "Any thoughts to share about last night?"

"Nothing profound or surprising. Of course Kitty and I made love."

"Until you couldn't move."

I smiled and nodding my head slowly I said, "Yes, that's about right. A lot like what you and Logan shared I suspect."

"It was a little different for us because we had never even seen each other naked before, but we managed to get past that issue."

"You know that I've told Kitty that I love her, so have you told Logan the same thing?"

"No, neither of us got into that, but we definitely bonded."

"One more question. Would you like to do something like that again?"

"I would like that and I know that you and Kitty would."

"She and I say that we love each other, and I'm sure we do in a way, but a lot of what we feel is purely physical."

"I'm sure it is. I really think she has a strong thing for you though."

"More than physical?"

"I think so. I don't mean that she'd leave Logan for you, but yes, you do ring her bell."

"She rings mine too."

"So when are you calling Alexis?"

I looked at my watch and started to say it was too early, but instead I smiled slightly and said, "Well, if it's such a damn crisis for her, I guess it can't be too early, so I'll call her now.

Alexis answered on the fourth ring and I told her, "I know it's early, but you made it clear that this was urgent."

"It's very urgent. Okay, I've cooled off a little, but make no mistake I'm furious.

"And you should be Alexis, but not at me. So how do you want to do this? We need to talk but not over the phone."

"Come out here and I'll be decent by the time you get here."

"I'm on my way but...Alexis, is your friend still staying with you?"

"What does that matter?"

"This is between you and me only. Otherwise I'd ask Nina to come with me."

"No, don't do that."

"Then meet me at my office."

"No, come here and I'll see that we are alone," and the line went dead.

Looking over at Nina, I said, "Looks like I'm going out there hon."

"Take a shower before you go."

I smiled and said, "I'm not going to make love to her, but you're right."

"She might sense Kitty on you," and she smiled as she stood up to join me.

When Alexis opened the door, she stepped well back like my touch might infect her. I said hello without a smile and she didn't show one either. She started toward her suite and I headed toward the great room. "Not the suite this time Alexis. I don't want to have your bed in my line of sight as we deal with this important issue." She was always hell bent to have things her way, but this time she followed me and I selected a small chair close to a love seat. I made sure that I didn't sit down before her and we made eye contact, but again no smiles were shared. "Okay, tell me what the hell is going on Lexi."

"I already told you what's going on."

"You told me the result of what is happening. What I need to hear is how you came to get this tragic information and with my name attached to it no less."

"I'm not going to give you names, so you can forget about that."

"I couldn't care less about names, and it would do you well to stop treating me as the enemy. I know that I haven't done anything to apologize for and I have to think that at least part of you knows that too. Okay so name this man or woman...no it had to be a woman. Name this woman...whatever, call her Hilda."

"Don't make light of this."

"Okay, then either use the correct name or you make one up. But damn it, if we're going to talk about this mess, you're going to have to share some information with me. If not I'll go home and have breakfast that I passed on just for you."

I watched as she took a deep breath and stared at me for a long second and then said, "The first time I was told that somebody had been talking about my two parties your name wasn't mentioned until a couple of days later. But after that it seemed that if they didn't mention your name, all I had to do was quiz them a little and your name came up."

I found myself lowering my voice to a softer level as I said, "Damn it Alexis, I can't prove that I didn't do something, so I'm left hanging. Number one, it was like I said before, it would not be in my own best interest to go around blabbing. Your parties were meant to be private and to stay that way. Number two, were I guilty of some indiscretion, I'd find a way to divert the blame to somebody else or something to save my ass. I don't know who's behind what's happening and I don't know what the hell to do about it. Oh, and here's another thought. Since you haven't mentioned anybody else, I'm guessing that you and I are the only victims here. Am I wrong, or were all of the guests protected with anonymity?"

"No...I mean a couple of names came up, but nobody has called me with concerns."

"I'd have to question your source I'm afraid, whoever they are. Alexis, I'm in the middle of some rather important negotiations right now, so I can't afford to do anything stupid. I don't want anything to happen that would draw attention to me or my company." I looked at my watch and said, "I better go, but if you have or get anything else you're willing to share, I'll come back out and talk about it again. I'm so sorry that your name and your reputation is at risk along with your social standing. I know that's important to you and if there is anything I can do to help you after you've learned the truth, then by all means call me."

She followed me to the door where she said, "I'm going to think about the things you said Neal, and I'll be in touch."

"Please do, and please call me anytime of day or night."

"I will," and she almost hit my heels when she closed the door behind me.

As soon as I was home, Nina asked me how it went and I told her as much as I could remember. "Neal, you presented some good points, so at least she'll have some things to think about."

"I don't know whether or not I reached her, but all I could do was my best. I'm going to either cancel or postpone my Wednesday meeting with Seiwart, but other than that I'm going to get on with my life...correction honey, our life."

"You aren't just trying to put on a brave face for me are you?"

"Not at all. I'll worry about what I can control or influence and everything else will be as it will be."

"I'm sorry that you're being put through this mess."

"Thank you hon."

"While you were gone Brook called me and we talked for quite awhile. The end result was I wasn't thinking very straight and invited them over for this evening. If you'd rather, I'll call them and cancel."

"No reason to honey. If I can't relax enough to be around my brother and his wife I better take a hard look at my life and priorities."

Chapter Thirty Eight

When Brook and Jim arrived just after dinner, she put her arms around me and held me tight to her as she whispered, "I love you Neal."

"I love you too, and it feels good to see you and Jim again."

My brother smiled and seemed to be doing okay, or at least as far as I could tell. Without asking, Nina produced four glasses of wine and we talked as though nothing bad had ever happened to any of us. We talked about Nina's and my house plans, Jim's business and mine. Nina brought up April and in front of them, teased me about her. All was well until Nina asked Jim to open a bottle of wine for her. They made it part way to the kitchen before she stopped and kissed Jim until his arms went around her and he returned her affections. In a near panic I looked at Brook, but she was just sitting there wearing a somewhat thin smile.

Then as though nothing unusual had ever happened Jim and Nina came back with the little tray loaded with four glasses once again and filled with the deep red wine, and Brook started talking by asking more questions about April. I stayed out of that and let Nina answer all of those questions. Jim and I were sitting at the two ends of the sofa, but then Nina, for whatever reason, went over and sat close to Jim and kissed him again and I seemed to be the only one in the room that was stunned. Brook wasn't exactly giggly, but she was smiling at them and waited silently until they broke their kiss. Then Nina did an adolescent thing. With her mouth full of wine, she kissed Jim again and donated her wine to him and again while Brook and I just watched.

Obviously something was going on, either by a plan hatched by Nina, or perhaps by Nina and Brook. But I was totally out of the loop, so all I could do was guess at what was unfolding. When Nina's hand went between Jim's legs I could see him tense up. I was sure that he approved of what Nina was doing, but I couldn't believe that Brook was just sitting there. She wasn't smiling anymore, but she wasn't moving or complaining. I didn't even want to be in the room at that point, but I stayed. I was also going to kill Nina later for not telling me, or at least warning me at the last second, that something was going to happen. I still wasn't confident that my suspicions were correct, but it really didn't matter because as I saw it, my role, along with Brook, was to be an observer and nothing more.

Jim now had his hand under Nina's blouse, but having just spent some quality time in bed with Logan the night before, I knew that she wasn't likely to get fired up very easily. But she played her part and their little game progressed slowly. When I caught Nina checking on Brook, I was pretty confident what was going on. I doubted that Jim had been warned, but it was pretty clear that after a certain point he just gave in and was going with the flow.

Nina was the first to lose an article of clothing when her blouse ended up on the couch near me. Brook was sitting about eight feet from me, and with the exception of a glance over at me here and there, she was just staring at them now. Her face was flushed, but I didn't know if that was from passion or raging jealousy. That's when I decided to take a more active role in the events. I got her attention and patted the sofa next to me and smiled at her. She looked at me and I silently lipped the word, please, and again patted the sofa cushion. She moved over next to me, which put her within a couple of feet of Jim's hand on Nina's breasts and my arm went around behind her. She turned just slightly and leaned into me, seemingly thankful for the support and again stared at the two as they engaged in foreplay.

I was getting very hard, but I too was interested in watching the twosome slowly seduce each other. I was surprised that Jim didn't look toward Brook even once as he unfastened Nina's slacks and his hand disappeared inside as Nina scooted down until with her legs stretched out, and in a near recumbent position.

Jim shifted his hips so he could better see to Nina's wishes, and it was then that he risked a glance at Brook as she leaned into me with my arm around her, and my hand not far from her breasts.

Brook tipped her head back so she could look up at me and I kissed her lightly and smiled at her. It was like words would be out of place at that point. She smiled up at me and it was close to her normal smile, and then her attention went back to her husband and her sister in law.

Nina's hand found the route to Jim's cock and she made it clear what had happened before she worked to undo his belt buckle and the hook on his slacks. When his cock came into view, Brook jumped slightly so I put her hand on my slacks over my hard cock. She had been so engrossed in what they were doing that she hadn't even considered that I might be affected by the action just feet from us. The only sounds that we had heard for the last twenty minutes or whatever was the sound of their kisses or the rustle of clothing as it was rearranged, opened or eliminated. But I broke that near silence when I whispered to her, "If you want them to stop, tell me." No smile, but she looked up at me for a second, moved her hand over my cock and studied the two lovers as she very slowly moved her head telling me no.