Belle's Submission

Story Info
Belle meets her master in a hotel room.
1.2k words
4.34
27.1k
2
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 01/31/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I enter the hotel room I don't see you at first, you're stood so close to the door. You reach behind me and push it closed. Startled I turn and see it's you, my master. You would never lower yourself to showing you are pleased to see me, and I'm embarrassed at my own telltale smile at the sight of you again. You take my hand and lead me to the bed and lay me down upon it. You crawl up beside me, pressing your body close to me, just enough that I can feel how hard you are already, but I know better than to react. Your hand moves to my hair and grasps a handful, pulling my head back sharply, exposing my neck and causing me to utter a whimper.

"Baby, you know how I feel about noise, you will be quiet until I tell you that you may speak. Am I understood?" you whisper gently in my ear, with only the slightest hint of menace.

I nod and you pull my hair hard, "Good, because if you don't do as you're told you will be punished ."

There are few things I like less than my masters punishments.

I nod again and you smile, seeing the panic in my eyes at the thought I might displease yo.

Releasing my hair you lean over me and give me the sweetest, slowest kiss, your tongue flicking inside my mouth. Your hand runs down the side of my face, you take my chin, tilting it upwards just to make sure that I'm submitting every step of the way. As if I ever had any doubt who was in control.

I feel your tongue lap, almost imperceptibly, at my earlobe and you whisper the words I've been waiting for, "Now then beautiful, let's get started."

You pull me to my feet and release the zip at the back of my dress. Then raising my arms over my head you lift if off, revealing my underwear, exactly what you told me to wear. I was careful not to make any mistakes for you. I'm stood exposed in black satin underbust corset, cinched in tight at the waist, panties and suspender belt with old style seamed stockings and my beautiful black satin heels. I realise the room is cold, and I know you've done that on purpose, I remember you saying how hard it makes my nipples. As I think this I glance down and notice them stiffening.

You stand holding my hands over my head like a ballerina and turn me, taking in the sight before you from every angle. I can tell you like what you see, your eyes are flashing with the urge to take me now. But you'd never let that happen, it's all about the control here.

"Mmm baby, you look good."

You turn me to face away from you and run your hands over my body and back up to my breasts, pausing to pinch each nipple hard, forcing me to bite my lip to avoid making a sound. A taste of things to come. Then holding my hip in one hand and placing the other in the small of my back you bend me forwards, so that I'm stood with my ass in the air and my breasts hanging unsupported, my arms out in front of me on the bed. I feel you move away as you speak again,

"Do not move, I have something for you"

I hear a drawer opening behind me, you take something out and return to the bed. You undo the clasps at the rear my stockings, exposing the tops of my thighs. And gently push up either side of my panties so that my ass is on show. I know what's coming next. My nipples harden further and I can feel my clit start to throb with anticipation. Reaching round me you show me your present. A leather paddle with a wide base, a new one I've never seen before. You bend over me, your face level with my ear,

"Now I'm going to use this on your beautiful behind and you're going to like it aren't you?"

I start to turn my head to respond, only to feel a hard, sharp slap across the back of my thighs. My hips buck forward with the pain and I almost cry out, but manage to hold it and only elicit a tiny squeak.

You grab my hips roughly and pull me back in to position, taking my neck in the other hand and squeezing slightly so my breathing begins to come in rasps. You utter a vicious whisper,

"I told you not to move, if you can't behave you know what happens. And don't think I

didn't hear that silly little noise you made then."

My cheeks flush, I am ashamed of myself, I can't even stay still for you. But still the throbbing sensation in my clit persists, even your wrath turns me on.

As quickly as your anger rises it subsides, your hand loosens its grip on my neck and you lower it to my ass and thighs. Gently you stroke me, soothing the red mark you've created. You reach between my legs and slowly run your index finger over the fabric covering my pussy. You pinch my swollen lips through the fabric and I'm sure I hear you moan slightly. Even the tiniest touch from you makes my knees go weak, I long for you to pull my panties to one side and run your fingers over my clit, slipping them inside me to feel how wet you make me, how happy being your sub makes me.

But I know that won't happen yet, you're teasing. As quickly as you're there you're gone again. You lean over me once more and whisper,

"On the plus side baby you're very wet, I can feel it through your panties. Soaking, in fact, it's a good thing I don't mind otherwise you'd be punished for that too. Now be good for your master and you'll get what you want. But, I think we'll give you a little help staying quiet, as clearly you need it."

You cross the room again and I hear you remove something else from the drawer and return to me. Your hand appears in front of my face again, this time holding a ball gag. My heart sinks, I hate the ball gag, but I know it's my punishment for being disobedient and I know it pleases you to see me wearing it.

You place the ball in my mouth and fasten the strap at the rear. I want to struggle, get out of it somehow, but I'm not stupid enough to try that, you wouldn't stand for it.

"No more noises, no more movements. You do as you are told and be a good little girl for me"

I look down, the shame rising again.

I feel you step away again, a swift rush of air moves close to my thigh and I realise you've raised the paddle, before I can complete that thought you've swept it back down and connected it with the base of my ass cheek.

It's a hard blow, the stinging sensation catapults over my ass and through my whole body, I bite down hard on the gag and tears form in my eyes. The pain is all consuming for a moment and then subsides, leaving me warm and sore.

I can tell you are smiling, I was good and didn't make a sound. I feel that swift rush of air again...