Ben & Erica Ch. 2

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I glanced from her face, to your place between her thighs, I stared so excitedly at your body as it moved behind you...sorely tempted to reach out for you, to touch you, to begin caressing you but wanting to await my own instructions...eventually they came...through her strains she managed to instruct me to kneel behind her head, to lower my cock to her mouth...no objections...she twisted to take me in, you glanced up momentarily as she shifted to accommodate me...she took me quickly inside her mouth but sucked slowly...more instructions followed...

”Ben, please fuck her from behind, I want to feel your thrusts pushing her face into me”...Ben looked at you, we looked at each other without words...no objections...he positioned himself and entered you easily...I saw his hands grabbing your hips and running all over your back and neck as he leaned into you...his hands came around your flanks to caress your breasts...

I could see the enjoyment on your face each moment your eyes lifted above the line of Erica’s mound...I heard your muffled groans as he slammed into you and your face into her, I felt his thrusting as her mouth moved around my shaft, I reached out my fingers and swept your hair from your face...I reached further and ran my hands over your butt...I slid a finger over and around your ass...still further...it touched against his cock and the wetness you shared with him...I felt his cock pulsing and pumping as each stroke opened and closed you around him...

I brought back a damp finger and pressed it against you...I recognized your pre-orgasmic exclamations and held you tight as orgasm overtook and shook you, Erica’s began too, she released my cock, she needed to scream and scream she did...Ben became wilder as he realized your state, pounding furiously into you now as his own convulsions began, his balls slapping against you with each violent shuddering entry...I realized in amazement that still you kept extreme attention on Erica, not letting her moment slip and finally she came...shuddering and screaming...

Your own orgasm just seconds behind and similar in volume and violence, Ben kept you at its peak for 20 or 30 seconds until jerking away from you and releasing a massive load of thick white cum over your back and ass...you and Erica subsided as he came...you held your position as he finished then slowly relaxed against her...I leaned over you as he leaned against you...I took his softening cock in my hand and then my mouth...I proceeded to suck every last drop of cum and your nectar from his shaft...it filled my mouth deliciously...

I sensed him in a state of uncertainty...unknowing whether his erection would rise again or fall to be saved for later...you slid from beneath me and moved behind me...I felt your hands first, then your tongue as you licked and caressed my balls and cock, moving to suck and probe my ass...I felt your tongue inside me...you stopped briefly...I glanced behind me...you were loosening the shackles on Erica’s wrists...she leaned towards her night stand and handed you the small dildo...I felt you work it against my ass as she slid beneath me and took me into her mouth again...

Seemed now that I was getting a lot of attention...my fingers probed Ben’s ass as I sucked each of his balls in turn into my mouth...I lifted his balls and cock and kissed him where his pussy should be...he trembled just as I do when you do that to me, he steadied himself against my shoulders...he uttered almost silently “let me lay down”...I shifted to accommodate him...he slid alongside Erica...they shared my cock and balls as I devoured his...

I felt four hands reaching between and around my thighs, searching for every part of you as you worked the soft dildo ever so slightly into my ass and slid it slowly ever further...I imagined the vision of you there as I sucked still more of his cock into my throat and more of mine disappeared into his or hers, I couldn’t say which...soon I came...an explosion to end explosions...they retracted to opposite sides of me as I sank slowly face down on to the bed...you followed my ass gently with the dildo...a few soft last short strokes before extraction...

I felt Erica slide over to Ben...she took him in her mouth as he began to drink from her...you took her place next to me...we hugged and rolled together...we kissed deeply...wet bodies sliding against each other...they shifted into a missionary position and made love as I slid down between your legs and kissed you there...we made love one more time together as Ben and Erica watched in contented exhaustion, we shared an orgasm...we all rested together for a while...decadently we smoked and drank in the bedroom and then somebody remembered that we still had one more Truth or Dare to be asked. Now it was your turn to ask me...!

12