Beth's Awakening Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
spawner
spawner
91 Followers

We ate and drank and laughed. As dusk fell, we moved the party inside. The band played for another hour or so while we danced until Rick came over to me and said, "I think I'll pay the musicians off so we can take our entertainment to the next level."

"That sounds fine to me," I said. "I'm ready to get naked."

He smiled and nodded. "Me too."

After the band left, I put some sexy music on the stereo and the hardcore event shifted into high gear. Within minutes, naked couples were strewn all over the living room screwing in various combinations and changing partners until we were all used up. Dee was popular with both Jack and Spencer and they did her together and one at a time. She obviously enjoyed herself giving them each head while they took turns fucking her.

"I have an announcement," Mary Ann said, untangling herself from Stewart. "Jack has given me plane tickets to Vegas for our honeymoon. We're going to stay at an elegant hotel named the Bellagio and see some shows and dine out. Who knows, maybe we'll even gamble a little. We're flying early in the morning so we're off to bed."

"We have to leave tomorrow too," Claire said. "Spencer has to report in on Monday so I need to go and pack." Stewart drove them and Dee back to his place to spend the night.

Kate and Kelli insisted on cleaning up after the party and I don't know how long they might have stayed, but they looked so exhausted I insisted that they go get some sleep. I started the dishwasher and went to bed. Rick was already snoozing. I fell asleep almost instantly, but awoke in the night thinking about Dan and missing him. I lay awake for a bit then decided to go down to the kitchen and make myself a cup of tea.

The lights were on and Mary Ann was sitting at the table reading the paper. "Oh. Hi, sis," she said. "Couldn't sleep, huh. Me too. Too much excitement or jet lag I guess."

"You've got a lot to be excited about. You're pregnant and you're a newlywed," I said. "I know you'll enjoy Vegas."

"As long as Jack is there, I'll love it."

I decided to take the plunge. "You said you guys had a falling out with Dan. What happened?"

Her smile faded and her face fell. "Oh god, Beth. It was an awful scene. I was afraid they were going to come to blows, but Dan finally walked out and we haven't seen or heard from him since."

"What caused all that?"

"Well, you remember how I offered to keep Dave and Spencer happy while Claire was here with you guys?"

"Yeah. I remember."

"It was David's weekend. He and Spencer never got off that damned submarine at the same time. Dan had called saying that he was in town so we invited him over too. I loved that party. Just me and the three guys. I don't know why, but I've been really horny. Were you like that when you were expecting?"

"You bet. It's a hormone thing. I raped poor Rick constantly."

"After they'd all fucked me, I decided to share my news. David was so nice, congratulating me, shaking Jack's hand, and wishing us well. But Dan was a different story. He got that sardonic grin on his face. He does that so well. Then he said, 'So you're knocked up. Do you have any idea who the father is?'"

"That was harsh," I said.

"It got worse. 'Why Jack of course,'" I said. He laughed and continued with his shit. 'Come on, Mary Ann. You've had as many cocks in you as a urinal at a topless club. As long as I've known you, you've been a come dump for every cock that comes along. I wouldn't be surprised if your baby turns out black.'"

"He actually said that!"

"Yeah, he did and that's when the shit hit the fan. I burst into tears. Jack got up and so did Dan. They stood face to face, shouting at each other, calling one another names until David intervened. He used what he later told me is called 'command presence' in the Navy, ordering them to stop, and believe it or not, it worked. The two of them separated. Jack told him to get out. Dan gave him the finger and left."

"Shit, Mary Ann. That's just awful."

"That, my dear sister, is the whole gory story." She wiped a tear from her eye, "Damn, I liked that guy so much. Why did he do such a cruel thing?"

"He has a mean streak, sis. You know how he's treated Kelli and now you can add Kate. I'm so glad the K girls finally split with him. They're really happy out here."

I kissed her and we went back to bed. Early the next morning, Rick got up and took them to the airport. After hearing Mary Ann's godawful story, I was so damned depressed I stayed in bed, only getting up when Claire and Spencer arrived in a cab to say goodbye.

Spencer insisted that I sit on his lap. I hadn't dressed and was naked under my bathrobe. He kissed my neck and slipped his hands inside my robe touching me intimately. I liked having his hands on me, but I wasn't in the mood for intercourse. Claire sat at the table across from us drinking coffee and making small talk while she watched her husband petting me.

When Rick got home from the airport, Spencer and I followed our mates up the stairs as they kissed and caressed one another. We all got naked and I sat in Spencer's lap again while Claire and Rick climbed on the bed and began making out. They started with oral and quickly graduated to intercourse, screwing in various positions until they wound up with Rick on top of her. I could see that he was close to coming and when he climaxed Claire joined him. No question, Spencer and I had watched them share another one of their special pieces of ass. From my viewpoint that seemed an appropriate way for them to bid farewell to each other. After they finished, Claire began crying and kissing him and Rick wasn't smiling.

"I guess it's our turn now," Spencer said. We had done more kissing and petting while our spouses screwed and Spencer had a fine hard-on. Strangely enough, for the first time since Rick and I had begun screwing other people my libido meter was on empty.

"Spencer, honey. I really don't feel like screwing, but I'd love to give you my best blowjob. Would that be all right?"

He caressed my breasts and said, "That would be excellent, Beth." So I got on my knees and treated him to a nice, wet blowjob. When he came, I managed to swallow most of his load, but a couple of strands landed on my cheeks. He caressed my hair as I milked his cock dry. I finished by kissing his cock then wiped his come off my face and sucked my fingers clean. I looked up at him and tried to muster a smile. Pulling me to my feet, he kissed me and said, "God, Beth. I'm sure as hell going to miss you."

"I'll miss you too, lover," I said, wiping away a tear.

Then it was time for them to go so we got dressed and loaded their luggage into the car. Rick made his second trip to the airport, and this time, I went along. Claire sat beside him and I was in the back seat with Spencer. We kissed a little more and touched one another with affection rather than passion. I noticed Rick pass Claire a piece of paper just as we arrived at the departure terminal.

We unloaded their things and after a round of final hugs and kisses left them at the curb and headed home. "What was that you handed Claire?" I asked.

"Not much escapes you, does it," he said, laughing. "That was my sister Janet's address and phone number. They'll be pretty close together and if anyone can seduce them, I'd put my bet on Claire to get the job done."

"You wicked thing," I said, giving him a kiss on the cheek. "You have designs on your own sister."

He just smiled.

After their honeymoon in Vegas, Mary Ann and Jack flew directly back to Providence. Claire and Spencer were off to California and new adventures in San Diego and their new duty station.

To say that things quieted right down around home would be an understatement. As a matter of fact, they got downright boring. The K girls had a line on a coffee stand at a favorable location. They were literally working night and day and had little time for lunches or much of anything else fun for that matter.

Stewart was scrambling to replace Claire at his office, discovering just how much she had taken on in the short time she had worked there. Fortunately for him, she had left clear instructions for how to do her new recall system as well as her recipe for dealing with the insurance billing. Dee Dee had worked quite closely with her and had a pretty fair grasp of what was going on, but she also had to do chairside assisting. Again, not much opportunity for diversion there either.

Winter was fast approaching, we'd already had a killing frost, and the vegetation had turned that dead shade of gray-brown--the trademark of winter in Cleveland. I don't like winter and every year it depresses me. This year seemed worse than usual.

That business with Dan and how he'd been marginalized preyed on my mind. Maybe the other ladies weren't interested in him any more, but I couldn't say the same. I daydreamed about him and exercised, Danny, my big rubber dildo on more than one occasion.

Rick and I were still getting along fine. We made time for each other, setting aside at least one night a week for a date, a movie or dinner out, and best of all, when we were home in bed, making serious love with one another.

Despite my efforts to conceal my depression from him, Rick picked up on my sour mood and one night after we had enjoyed some really sweet loving, he said, "What's the matter, honey? You've seemed kind of blue lately."

"I'm feeling kind of down," I admitted. "You know how I hate this frigging weather and it's about to get worse. Freezing rain is in the forecast."

"That's not good," he said. "But I have a feeling that there's more to your blues than the weather."

"You could be right. Another thing that's eating at me is wondering about whether Dan is going to rejoin our group. He's on the outs with the K girls and I told you about the scene between him and Jack after he said those cruel things to Mary Ann."

"Yeah, I remember. Well, you're planning to go back there for your sister's delivery. Maybe you can help patch things up then. I know you don't approve of everything he does, but you two have a special bond."

"That won't be until April--way too long."

"Have you called him?"

"No. I don't want it to seem like I'm meddling."

"I don't see it that way. You'd just be trying to help."

"Please, Rick. Let me do this my own way."

"Whatever, honey. I just hate to see you unhappy."

The very next day I heard from Stewart. Jerry wanted a repeat encounter with Rick and me. It had been more than a month since our wicked little party. I felt a momentary spark when Stewart told me and said I'd let him know. That evening, I told Rick about Jerry's request and he was noncommital, saying that he'd go along with whatever I wanted to do.

Being with Jerry and having Rick as my rooting section had been entertaining and unusual, but Jerry was basically a one trick pony with his desire to possess me and turn me into his black-cock whore. I'd had fun at the time. But, in my present mood, I couldn't see that I was going to enjoy a second round with him and the mind games that went along with it, at least not now. Stewart was fine with that and agreed to tell Jerry that I currently had other interests. Remembering how needy he had been at our last encounter, I felt kind sorry for him and suggested that Jerry and Deirdre might appreciate a chance to meet one another. If they hit it off, I wouldn't have to feel bad about rejecting him.

On top of everything else, I missed Claire. Until she left, I hadn't realized how close we'd grown. She'd become like a sister to me, and now, both she and Mary Ann were far away.

I hoped some new diversion would fall into my life--a new lover perhaps--but no such luck. Then, about a week after Stewart and I had talked about Jerry, Dee Dee called me.

"Do you have a few minutes to talk with me, Beth?" she asked.

"Yeah," I said. "I'm just doing housework. Let me get a soda and we'll chat." I got a Pepsi and returned to the phone. Making myself comfortable, I asked, "What's up, girlfriend?"

"Stewart has made me an unusual proposition. He wants me to date this guy named Jerry. This kind of came out of nowhere and he's acting like he'd be upset if I refuse. He did tell me that this guy is a black professional man. He also recommended that I call you and have you tell me about him. So tell me. What the hell is going on?"

"That sounds like Stewart all right. It's hard to pry information out of him. Yeah, I know Jerry. I've hit the sheets with him twice. Once with Claire and the second time with Rick." I went on to fill her in on the details and finished by telling her how much fun I'd had.

"I still can't believe that he's never mentioned this Jerry guy until he wants me to hook up with him."

"That's just like him. He isn't a great communicator unless it's about gum disease or some other shit like that. Even after my sister left and pretty much broke his heart. I spent many nights over there just comforting him. It was nearly a month before he'd even talk about it."

"Now that I think about it, you're right. We get along fine. We talk, but it's just about work and the details of running the household." She laughed. "We're still plenty hot in bed though. Speaking of that. What should I do about this Jerry guy?"

"Hell, if I were you, I'd sleep with him. Have Stewart go along with you and I'll guarantee you'll have a great time."

"Do I need Stewart? Is this guy abusive or something?"

"No, but he is different and kind of bossy. Stewart is a long time friend of his and he'll make sure you have fun. He was terrific the night Claire and I did the poker club gangbang I told you about."

"Okay, I'll give it a try. I haven't had a new lover since Mary Ann's wedding and I'm definitely ready for some fresh dick. How about you going with me?"

"No thanks, honey. I'm kind of down. I wouldn't be very good company."

"I'm sorry, Beth. I hope you feel better soon. I'll give you a call and let you know how things go."

"That a girl. Go for it. By the way Jerry has a most unusual cock. You'll really get a kick out of it."

"What do you mean--unusual?"

"You'll just have to find out for yourself. Enjoy." With that, we said goodbye and hung up.

The next Monday Dee called and invited me to go to lunch with her. "I have some amazing shit to tell you," she said. We made a date for Tuesday and I met her shortly past noon at the same deli where Claire had recruited me to join her in our gangbang adventure. We had iced tea and shared a Reuben sandwich.

Dee was even more bubbly than usual, and almost in spite of myself, her sparkling eyes and dazzling smile lifted my spirits.

"Thank you for talking me into meeting with Jerry, Beth. I had a ball--actually, I had four." She giggled. "And you were right, Jerry does have a most unusual cock and I loved it. He and Stewart both did me--together and one at a time. They definitely fill a girl up, don't they?" I nodded and swallowed my bite of sandwich.

"Now you see why I told you that you'd have to find out about Jerry yourself. Seeing is believing."

"Yeah. Anyway, like I said I had a ball and those two guys were really funny. After Jerry came in me, he couldn't believe his eyes when Stewart went down on me and ate the cream pie."

"He wasn't all that grossed out when I gave him a taste of his own semen."

"Let me finish. Stewart told him he wasn't a real man unless he'd eaten a pint of sperm out of his lovers' pussies. They kidded around about this while we continued fucking and sucking. When Stewart finally came in my pussy, I'll be damned if Jerry didn't eat me out."

"Sounds like we've got another cream pie society member on our hands."

"I gotta tell you, Beth. Jerry really likes you. When he found out that I knew you, he insisted on telling me how much fun he'd had with you and Rick."

"Did he run on at length about that?"

"Well, yeah. But I didn't mind as he was fucking me all the time he was telling me about fucking you. That was kind of twisted, but it worked for me. I got a shit hot climax out of that screw."

"It's true that I enjoyed having sex with him. I suppose it could happen again."

"That would be fun. We could do him together like you and Claire did."

"When Claire and I screwed him, we also had four other guys to take care of."

"That's what I mean. We'd have his undivided attention. Wouldn't that be terrific?"

I smiled and took a sip of my tea. "Yeah. That definitely has potential. Keep me posted."

"He asked me about Claire and he was sorry that she'd left and gone to San Diego."

"I'm sorry about that too," I said, as we paid the check and went our separate ways.

With the help of our friends, I coped with the holiday season and actually had fun at Thanksgiving and Christmas. Kelli did most of the cooking with me helping, and as usual, the food was marvelous. Kate and Dee Dee played board games with the kids. On Christmas, Stewart and Rick repeatedly kissed us ladies under the mistletoe and after the kids were in bed and asleep we shared some sweet sex--the best present of all.

Mary Ann called me frequently, giving me updates on her gestation, stuff like feeling the baby move, and how excited that made Jack. Now and then, I'd inquire discreetly about Dan, but no news.

On a cold and windy morning in early January, the phone rang. I was alone, the kids were in school, and Rick was at work. I answered and my heart leaped, it was Dan. I let out a little shriek and said, "It's about time you called. I was wondering if you'd forgotten all about me."

"I'd never do that, Beth. I think about you nearly every day, but I've been extremely busy these past six months and it's finally paid off. I got a handsome promotion."

"Congratulations," I said. "I wish I could kiss you to show you how proud of you I am."

"I wish I could kiss you too--all over is what I have in mind."

"Me too, lover," I said. "Just the thought of having you touch me is giving me the shivers."

He laughed. "Well, thinking about touching you has just given me a hard-on."

"Hold that, lover. Too bad I can't."

"That could change," he said. "I have a proposition for you."

"I like propositions."

"How would you like to be my wife for ten days or so?"

"Your wife. This could be interesting. So, what do you have in mind?"

"Here's the deal. My promotion to the executive ranks requires that my wife and I attend a week-long retreat at a fancy resort on the Mayan Riviera in Mexico. Trust me. This is a big deal. Transportation is by corporate jet and the accomodations are very deluxe and..."

"Stop right there," I said. "Count me in. This sounds like just what I need. I've been a bit depressed lately, what with winter and all. A week in the sun with my favorite stud sounds like heaven to me."

He laughed. "It gets even better. I have a corporate credit card and an expense account with instructions to make sure my wife and I both have new wardrobes of suitable resort wear."

"My god, Dan. Pinch me. I must be dreaming. I'll run this by Rick and see what he says, but if he says, no, I'm throwing a major tantrum."

"I doubt that'll be necessary. When was the last time Rick denied you something."

I laughed. "Look what he gets by going along with my crazy ideas."

"Are you referring to Kelli, or Kate, or maybe Claire?"

"You've got it. I'll tell him about this as soon as he gets home and call you back tonight. Is that okay?"

"I'll be waiting," he said and we hung up.

Rick got home early for a change and we had a family dinner. I must have telegraphed my excitement, because he did his raising-of-one-eyebrow thing several times as we ate and I realized I was running off at the mouth. When the kids went to the basement to watch TV I asked Rick to open us a bottle of wine.

spawner
spawner
91 Followers