Beth's Awakening Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
spawner
spawner
91 Followers

"You have such long and graceful fingers," Trudy said, holding my hand, moving it so the humungous diamond caught the light.

"That beauty will serve as proof to anyone who sees it that not only are we married, but also just how much I treasure you," Dan said.

We were getting ready to leave when Trudy said, "Oh, I almost forgot. The newest look is hot, flashy, costume jewelry for the beach and pool scene." She smiled at me. "Shiny colorful necklaces are especially useful if a girl should decide to sunbathe in the nude. Men's eyes are drawn to glittering stuff every time."

She pulled out a tray and proceeded to give me a half-dozen long chains. "These can double as waist-chains too," she said. "I'm told some men find them irresistible." She winked at Dan who smiled.

"Take this. It's the latest thing," she said, handing me a colorful necklace that appeared to consist of randomly shaped, colorful pieces of sand-blasted glass.

"This is truly beachwear," she said. "This glass actually comes from beaches where the sand and surf naturally give it this lovely matte finish. Here's the matching bracelet." I tried them on.

"They look so festive, a promise of things to come," Dan said. "I want you to leave them on."

"Happily," I said, kissing his cheek.

"I have one favor to ask," Trudy said. "When you wear this jewelry, think of me freezing my ass off up here in Boston."

We laughed. "Thank you, Trudy," I said. "I'll remember you with pleasure."

That came close to finishing the most fantastic day of shopping I've ever experienced and likely ever will. We hugged and kissed Trudy goodbye and I felt the tiniest hint of tongue when she kissed me.

We both carried armloads of bags and boxes to the car. When we got in, I gave Dan a serious kiss. "Thank you a thousand times, Mr. Devereaux," I said, holding up my new rings. "Your ceremony, definitely made me feel like the new and very fortunate Mrs. Devereaux. You've been more than generous with me. I'll do my best to make you proud of me on this trip."

"I'm not worried. You're going to knock their socks off. As far as being generous is concerned, generosity is easy when it's someone else's money. If we don't spend it, one of the other executives will."

"We have one more stop, honey. Cherie told me that Victoria's Secret is the place for lingerie and I need some new undies to go with the emerald green dress that I'm planning to wear tonight."

"It's not far. After that, I'll be more than ready to head home, maybe take a little nap or something, then head out for dinner. On such short notice, I couldn't get a reservation until nine pm. I hope that's not too late."

"That's fine, dearest. I'll try and hurry it up at Victoria's."

"Take your time. However, I do expect a small reward. I want to see you modelling those hot undies."

"You're not supposed to see them on me until the proper moment. Trust me, that'll enhance our fun."

"I'll just sneak small peeks."

"By the way, Trudy didn't seem like your kind of lady. Did you know she 'frenched' me a little when she kissed me goodbye?"

He laughed. "Trudy's a dedicated lesbian. You're so sexy that I'm not surprised she came on to you."

"How on earth did you two get to be such good friends. Since she likes girls, I'm guessing that she's probably the only platonic female friend you've ever had."

He grinned at me. "You're probably right. We got friendly after we discovered that we were sharing the same girl. Not at the same time, mind you, but, Nancy--that was her name--had trouble making up her mind which way she wanted to go. She was a hot little thing when she was with me, totally uninhibited. Come to find out, she was the same way with Trudy."

"Oh, honey. That's funny."

"Trudy and I met at a Christmas party and after I introduced myself she pointedly asked me if I knew a girl named Nancy. I was puzzled, but admitted that I did. It turns out Nancy had kept one of my business cards which Trudy had come across and she recognized my name from it."

"God. What did she do? Was she mad?"

"She was at first, but I thought the whole situation was funny and after a bit she came around. By the time the party was over, we were drinking wine and laughing together."

"You're so good at putting women at ease."

"Between us, we cooked up a scheme to play a trick on Nancy. I invited her to dinner at my place and Trudy came early, so when Nancy walked in the door the first person she saw was Trudy. Talk about embarassed. I thought the poor girl was going to pee herself. That was the strangest dinner party I've ever given. That spacey chick got drunk and spent the evening making excuses for cheating on us, all the while emotionally flitting between Trudy and me."

"Things must have worked out because you're still friends."

"I fixed it so Nancy made the right choice. I was getting bored with her anyhow. She was demanding and not very bright, so I made some crass comments about her character and she chose Trudy. I never heard what became of Nancy, but Trudy and I have been friends ever since."

We pulled into the parking lot at Victoria's and the shopping thing happened again. I scored a half dozen bras with various styles of matching panties. Dan spotted two very revealing string bikinis and insisted I try them on. All those hours I'd spent on the Stair Master had paid off because he was close to drooling as I modelled them for him.

I also got stockings and a couple of cute little gadgets called garter skirts to hold them up.

I teased Dan with them. Holding them up to my clothed hips, I asked, "You like? These are going to be your surprise tonight." He nodded so vigorously that he looked like a bobble-head.

Victoria's also carried a terrific line of casual pants and tops and I added four of those outfits. The final items I scored were a couple of full-length gowns, very low-cut and very sexy, Dan's tongue was, figuratively speaking, hanging out, when I tried them on.

When we were heading for home, it occurred to me that I needed to have my hair and nails done before we travelled and mentioned that to Dan.

"No problem," he said. "There's a salon and day spa close to my place. Kate used to go there and I'm sure you know how particular she is about her hair." I nodded. "Hand me my cell and I'll give them a call. I still have the number in my directory. I like a woman's touch, so I get my haircuts there too."

"You like having women do all sorts of things for you, don't you." He smiled and made the call.

"Is four pm tomorrow okay? It's kind of late, but we have other things to take care of earlier."

"That's fine. You know, you've really surprised me today. I've always heard that men don't like shopping," I said. "That's certainly true in Rick's case."

"We don't," he said. "We like buying, especially when it's for a beautiful woman. Thank goodness, we're done for today, but we still have a few things to take care of tomorrow."

"We need to pick up the clothes I had altered. What else?"

"That and we need luggage to carry all our loot. And, my dear Mrs. Devereaux, tomorrow it's my turn. I need to get outfitted too. We can take care of those details when we're at Nordstrom's."

"You've really got this figured out, don't you?"

"I try," he said. We parked in the garage and each of us took an armload of sacks and packages up to the apartment. We couldn't carry it all so Dan took a handy wheeled cart back down to get the rest. When he added the shoe boxes to the pile on the dining room table, it looked like we had robbed a department store.

I sat down on the couch and kicked off my sensible heels.

"Would you like a drink?" he asked.

"Not just, yes, but, hell yes."

"A Margarita?"

"Something stronger."

"A martini?"

"Make it a double--gin."

"Done, he said and proceeded to concoct two drinks. He gave me mine, plopped down beside me and said, "Here's to you, Mrs Devereaux."

"And to you, Mr. Devereaux." We clinked glasses and drank. I held up my hand to admire my rings. They were spectacular. I leaned over and kissed Dan. "How about the nap we talked about? Are you up for that?"

"I could be. Tell you what. I'll make us a couple more of these delicious things and put them in a pitcher. Go and make yourself comfortable. I'll join you in a couple of minutes."

On the way out I hooked a Victoria's bag. I'd just slip on one of those panty and bra sets for my lover's pleasure. I still hadn't been screwed today and hoped to rectify that very soon.

I shucked out of my clothes and gave my private parts a quick sponging off. The sack I selected had a pair of shocking-pink boy shorts in it. After putting them on, I checked myself in the mirrors. They were good. My backside had never looked better. I fitted my breasts into the matching bra and it was definitely a cleavage enhancer. I took a sip of my drink then stepped into my red stilettos and lay down on the bed positioning myself on the pillows. Dan came in carrying the pitcher and nearly dropped it when he saw me.

"My god, I thought a sexy stranger had found her way into my bed, but now I see, to my delight, that the lovely lady is my own Mrs Devereaux. Would you like for me to refresh your drink before I fuck the shit out of you, my dearest?"

"Marvelous, darling" I said, holding out my glass.

The next hour far exceeded my lonely imaginings at home when I used my "Danny" to pleasure myself. I had the real thing now. Our lovemaking was spectacular--delightfully tender and very passionate. After I stripped Dan naked, he removed my sexy lingerie slowly and sensuously while kissing and licking me as he did.

After removing my heels, he sucked my toes. A first for me, it was a sensual delight that took my breath away.

I only had one climax, but it was minutes long and exceedingly intense. Dan took me in the usual missionary position and I held him close, urging him on as he fucked me, telling him how much I'd missed him, and how good he felt in my pussy.

Together we climbed the hill to our mutual climax and fell down the far side in an avalanche of delight. He stayed in me, his body pressed tight against me as we fell asleep.

Some time later, I awoke with a start as my lover kissed me. "It's seven-thirty," he said, patting my butt. "Time to get ready for dinner."

I smiled at him. "That was a very nice screw, lover. I hope you've got plenty more of those up your sleeve or whereever."

"My you're a greedy thing," he said, kissing me again. I sat up and was conscious of semen running out of me. I felt very well loved and wanted to show my lover how much I treasured him.

"A ceremony," I said, reaching between my legs with my right hand and scooping a generous dollop of come from myself.

Dan looked at me quizzically. I smiled at him then raised my left hand with its glittering rings and smeared his semen on them. "With this proof of our passion, I do thee temporarily wed."

He laughed. "God, Beth. You are a trip. I gladly accept. Now, let's go shower and get dressed for dinner."

After we showered together, I found the undies I wanted and set them aside away from Dan's eyes in the guest bedroom where I'd hung up my new dresses. After doing my makeup and hair, I put on my lingerie, an emerald-green push-up bra and matching garter skirt. After smoothing sheer, black stockings onto my legs, I attached them to the skirt thing.

I was slipping into my green dress when Dan knocked on the door. "We're going to be late if you don't hurry it up." Just like a married couple, I thought.

"I'm almost ready," I said, opening the door. "You can zip me up and help me with my jewelry." He did and when I slipped into my green Jimmy Choo's and posed for him, he whistled.

"I'm a very lucky man," he said. "You have got to be the prettiest woman in Boston--maybe even Massachusetts."

"Let's go look at ourselves in the big mirrors," I said, heading into the other bedroom. Dan turned up the lights and stood beside me.

"What a handsome couple we make," I said, smoothing my dress over my hips. Dan was wearing a dark blue suit with a red tie and looked very good indeed.

He smiled at me in the mirror. "We're definitely ready to assume our roles as an executive couple." He held out his arm. "May I escort you to dinner, my dear?"

"You certainly may," I said. He helped me on with my winter coat and we left.

The restaurant was everything I remembered and then some. My first dinner there with the five of us, Rick, Kelli, Jack, Dan, and me, was fun and very exciting, foreplay for the night that followed, but this occasion was far different.

This was a date for the two of us. We focussed on one another enjoying each other's company while we shared a delicious dinner.

Our recent lovemaking had damped down the fire, but the promise of more flames was on the horizon. Gentle anticipation rather than consuming need was our mood. We talked about our past times together, exchanging details and anecdotes from our past lives, to help us carry off our deception. We made plans for the next day our final one before our adventure began.

All of this while we shared Oysters Rockefeller washed down with champagne followed by a delicious house salad and then our entrees. We both had lobster and laughed together feeding one another select morsels. We toasted each other with the very same New Zealand Sauvignon Blanc I'd enjoyed the first time.

One difference from our memorable first occasion was that we had an actual dessert in the restaurant rather than wallowing in a dessert of lust upstairs. We held hands while we shared an excellent Tiramisu along with Spanish coffees. Part of me didn't want this delightful evening to end, but when Dan said, "I don't know about you, but I'm beat. Shall we call it a night?" I knew he was right.

"That's fine with me."

Dan carefully drove us home.

Our evening encounter wasn't the epic event I had imagined it might be when I put on my seductive attire. We were both tired, but Dan definitely enjoyed undressing me, exclaiming over my garter skirt as he removed it. My reward was an affectionate sixty-nine until we were ready. Then I rode him to a sweet orgasm for both of us.

After enjoying a minute or two of afterglow, Dan turned out the light and I fell asleep in my lover's arms. My last thought was what an amazing day it had been.

I was awakened in delightfully erotic fashion by my lover's fingers in my pussy. We shared a quick and satisfying session, showered together, downed a quick cup of coffee, and went out for breakfast.

That morning when I had awakened well-rested it occurred to me that Dan had not snored during the past two nights. In the past, his snoring was a running joke with us ladies. Only the soundest sleepers among us could spend all night with him. I had abandoned him in the night a time or two myself. What had caused such a welcome change?

At breakfast, I said, "You don't snore any more."

"You noticed."

"Of course. I was concerned about how I was going to put up with your snoring when you invited me to go with you." I kissed him on the cheek. "However, the opportunity to sleep with you again outweighed my concern and I was prepared to go a week without a good night's sleep."

He laughed. "I'm flattered to think you were ready to give up your sleep for some Danny dick."

I gave his thigh a squeeze. "I'm glad I decided to take a chance. It's really paid off."

"That goes for me too," he said. "So, here's the story. I've known for years that I had a problem and it was gradually getting worse. Finally, it got so bad that I was waking myself up at night. So I broke down and made an appointment with an ENT doc. He took one look and knew what was wrong. I had nasal polyps and the little bastards were getting bigger. So, a short procedure later the polyps were gone and so was my snoring."

"That's a big plus in my book," I said. "Waking up with you this morning all snug and warm was pure delight. I'm looking forward to more mornings like that."

"I'm your guy," he said, signing the check.

We were at Nordstrom's when it opened. Dan got outfitted as I watched and it was nowhere near the production that doing me had been. He efficiently selected his wardrobe choosing shirts, pants, shoes, and sandals, as well as several elegantly casual jackets with matching slacks.

I made him buy a very brief, bright red, Speedo bathing suit that I knew would barely cover his generous package. Looking embarassed, he modelled it for me and I giggled. "That's perfect," I said. "You'll have those wives in heat when you wear it."

"I hope that turns out to be a good thing," he said, adding it to his purchases.

The luggage department was conveniently located next to the men's clothing so we went there next. When the dust cleared, we each had matching big and small suitcases plus wheeled garment bags. In addition, I got a colorful carry-on that could double as a beach bag.

Dan bought an expensive computer case for his laptop. When I raised an eyebrow at that, he said, "Hey, this is a business trip, after all."

"If you say so," I said, smiling at him.

We gathered up our purchases and took them to the car and after we loaded the luggage the Porsche was full.

"I know a nice little deli that's close by," Dan said.

"That sounds good to me."

We drove there and had lunch, splitting a huge pastrami sandwich with an order of very tasty cole slaw. We sipped coffee and chatted until two then returned to Nordy's and found Cheri. She rounded up my altered outfits and I tried them on under her critical eye. Each and every one of them passed the test--they were perfect.

Dan dropped me off for my spa appointment and for the next couple of hours I received a whole body grooming. The technicians gave me a facial and while that was happening they shaved my legs and armpits.

When I told them I was going on a beach vacation, they told me I had to have a Brazilian trim for my pussy hair and a wax job for my bikini line. I was reluctant at first. Dan and Rick both prefer my full natural bush, but the girls were insistent telling me I needed to look sleek and smooth under those scanty bikini bottoms that leave so little to the imagination. They convinced me. I wanted to look my best so I got a Brazilian. The wax job--my first ever--hurt like hell. I told myself that my guys better love my new look. If they didn't, my hair was definitely going to grow back.

After a manicure and pedicure, the cosmetologist shaped my eyebrows and showed me some new products that she demonstrated on me. I liked the results and when I asked how much they cost she said, "Don't worry about that. Mr. Devereaux has taken care of everything."

The last item was my hair and Dan was right. These people really knew their stuff. The hairdresser had suggested some red-gold highlights and when she brushed me out I looked like a freaking beauty queen. Mentally, I thanked Kate for discovering this place.

As I got ready to go, Dan walked in and the ladies greeted him with enthusiasm--so what else was new. He smiled and did cheek-kisses with them tucking bills in their hands as he did so. What a guy.

That was the moment I understood why Dan was so successful with us ladies. He genuinely liked women. The plural was apt in his case, he liked us all. He paid attention to us and picked up on our likes and dislikes. He listened when we talked and, most important, remembered what we said. He had amazed and pleased me more than once with his recollection of my preferences talking about small details he retained from our previous get-togethers.

On top of all that, he wasn't averse to using flattery. Those attractive characteristics, plus his animal magnetism, all rolled up in one package, made for a nearly irresistible combination.

spawner
spawner
91 Followers