Beth's Awakening Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
spawner
spawner
91 Followers

Dan ordered calamari as an appetizer and we split that as well as a nice bottle of Chianti. The three of us were getting along quite well, drinking and chatting. I finished my first glass of wine and the waiter topped us up again. That finished the bottle and Dan ordered a second.

I don't know what came over me. As that comedian used to say, "the devil made me do it." I leaned across the table and said, "Tell me, Brandi. Have you ever shared your bed with Dan and another woman?"

Dan suppressed a guffaw and poor Brandi looked stricken. Shaking her head, she betrayed her nervousness by stroking her bleached, blonde hair away from her face. I moved in for the kill. "Well, that's what's going to happen tonight." Dan couldn't suppress his laugh this time and the girl took a big gulp of wine.

The waiter came and took our orders. Brandi and I both had the Veal Marsala, another example of sharing, but I let that one pass. Dan ordered lasagna and when it came it looked delicious. We traded bites and it tasted as good as it looked. Dan and I had healthy appetites, but Brandi merely pecked at her plate, washing every bite down with a healthy slurp of wine.

How would this would play out? If I was lucky, she'd just get drunk and pass out. That wouldn't break my heart. I wasn't anxious to share my lover, especially not on our first night together. However, alcohol could be unpredictable. Booze made Claire even more passionate, if possible, and I sure didn't want to turn Brandi into a sex maniac. Dan didn't seem concerned, but I noticed that he didn't order any more wine. He paid the check and I changed into my flat shoes. Brandi had worn her own stiletto heels over and she walked back a bit unsteadily hanging onto Dan at intervals.

When we got home, Dan offered us a nightcap. We both refused and he said, "Well, I'm going to bed. Anyone care to join me?"

I put up my hand. "Me, me. I want to be joined with you."

He laughed. "Come along you two. Let's play."

In the bedroom, with its mirrored walls, memories came flooding back. "Remember when you had me raise my skirt and then displayed me to Kelli, Jack and Rick right here in front of these mirrors?"

"I remember. That was pretty hot. Come closer, Beth. Let's show Brandi how we did our mirror thing. If she likes what she sees, I'll do her too."

And that's the way we began. Almost as if we'd rehearsed our performance, he took me in his arms. Putting our hands on one another's butts, we kissed open-mouthed for a long minute then I turned to face the mirror.

Reaching down, I grasped the hem of my skirt and lifted it to my waist revealing my red thong. Dan kept one hand around my waist while the other traveled down my abdomen until he reached my mound. I opened my thighs slightly and his middle finger lodged between my lips outside my panty.

Seeing my image in that mirror was like watching another woman in heat. All my senses were in play. I had tasted his mouth and held his ass. Now, I watched his big hand staking his claim on my pussy and his intimate caress was making me shiver with delight. His touch alone almost made me climax.

"That's enough for the moment," he said, removing his hand. "We don't want you to come too soon, do we?"

"If you say so," I said, letting my dress fall. I glanced at Brandi. She was hypnotized.

"How about it, Brandi. You want a turn?" Dan asked. She shook her head as if awakening.

"I do," she said and took my place. I watched a replay of Dan's drama. It had the identical effect on the girl that it had on me. Just as I had, she stood still, looking at herself in the mirror, a slight smile on her face, holding her dress high to reveal her black thong, and welcomed Dan's carnal touch.

Seeing them in this pose triggered deeper emotions in me, much more so than merely watching a man touch a woman sexually. I realized that something else was happening here, but I'm no psychologist and could only hazard a guess.

I remembered reading a book for Literature class when I was in college--"Three Farmers on Their Way to a Dance." In it, the author uses a photo of three guys walking down a country road to spin alternate realities for them, using words to fit their possibilities into that picture.

The mirrors were my photo, and like it, they were open to interpretation. They might have been reflecting a man and woman merely making out, or the start of a rape scene, or possibly an act of domination.

When I saw myself in the mirrors, I became detached--nothing more than a half-naked woman in heat--willingly submitting to the man openly caressing her sex, letting him touch her and display her in the plain view of other watchers. The woman was experiencing a blatant act of seduction, so intense, so exciting that she was powerless to resist. The man's act of possession affirmed some deeper bond between them--a focussing of their relationship. By allowing him to touch her so intimately, she was accepting that she would surrender her body to him, letting him use her as he wished, whenever he demanded her to do so. In short, the mirrors reflected his domination over her and her willing submission.

Whether by intuition or design, with his caress, somehow Dan had achieved sexual dominance over me and I was his willing accomplice. Even though I sensed what was happening to me, I didn't care. He had set me on fire and I knew that I'd be his any way he wanted me. I'd do anything he demanded to save myself from burning up with desire.

He caught my eye, smiled at me in the mirror and then released Brandi who plopped down on the edge of the bed like a puppet with broken strings. I could see that she too had felt the power of his seductive act, but of course, I had no idea what her reality might be. I only knew what mine was. I was going to fuck my lover.

I stood up and stepped into Dan's arms. We kissed again and when we came up for air, he said, "One of my fondest memories from when you and Rick visited Boston is of removing this very same dress from you. I loved touching you then and slowly revealing your beautiful body as I stripped you naked. Would you like for me to do that again?"

"I'd love it," I said, starting to step out of my heels.

"No. Leave them on," he ordered. "I want you to wear them while we're making love."

Once again the mirrors were my friend as I not only delighted in his touch while he fondled me, but could also see myself being erotically undressed until I stood before him completely naked--save for my red stilettos. I was so hot I could barely stand up, but still helped him tear off his clothes.

Falling back on the bed, I spread my thighs in invitation and he took me hard and fast. I began climaxing as soon as he entered me and my orgasms kept firing and getting stronger until I was laughing and crying and shrieking. I came back to earth when my lover shouted and released in me. I held his ass, feeling his muscles tense as he filled me with his come. God, how I'd missed this magic man.

Kissing and petting one another, we lay face-to face until he softened and slipped out of me. I'd completely forgotten about Brandi, but now her girlish voice intruded on my euphoria.

"That was amazing," she said. "Please, Danny. Do me next."

My lecherous lover, his cock still wet from my pussy, said, "Sure, honey. Stand up and I'll take your dress off too." She did and he began to strip her.

Once again I was able to step outside myself and become an observer. When Dan had removed all her clothes, save for her thong and heels, she stood, hands on hips, and posed for him.

Rick and I had watched a number of episodes of the "Sopranos" and what I saw when I looked at Brandi was one of the dancers at the "Bada Bing" club. From her long, blonde hair, slim waist, and girlish hips to the ridiculous, grapefruit tits stuck to her chest, she was typecast for the part. All the girl needed was a dancing pole and she'd fit right in.

She smiled at me as she peeled off her thong and reclined on the bed. "My turn," she said, spreading her thighs.

Dan looked at me and waved his semi-hard cock. "I need some first aid here," he said. "Could you help, Beth?"

"Of course, sweetie. Come closer." He did and I took his marvelous cock in my hand and closed my lips around it, sucking and licking until it grew to fill my mouth. When he was erect, I let him go.

"I've never been with another woman who sucks my cock like you do, Beth. You're the best," he said, climbing onto Brandi.

Good old Dan. What a cocksman. He'd just finished fucking me, but this wasn't a problem for him. He rode Brandi in his full-bore fashion until she wrapped her arms and those long, fucking legs of hers around him and squealed. I could tell he hadn't climaxed.

He stayed in her for a minute or two while she kissed him, telling him how much she loved him and other assorted bullshit.

"Would anyone like a Margarita?" I asked.

"Shit, yes. What a good idea," he said, dismounting from Brandi. "Fucking is thirsty work."

Brandi got off the bed and headed for the bathroom as I went to the kitchen to fix a pitcher of Margaritas. A few minutes later, as I was carrying a tray with the pitcher and glasses back to the bedroom, I heard raised voices. Brandi was actually whining. "Not that, Danny. I can't do it. I'm still sore from last time."

He looked up saw me and smiled. "Beth, you're a sight for sore eyes. Not only are you a great fuck, you're a stunning waitress."

I laughed. "You say the sweetest things. You want a drink, stud?"

"I'd love one." I handed him a glass and poured it full.

Brandi sat up and I handed her a glass. As I poured, she eyed me from her vantage point about two feet from my naked vulva. "You don't shave down there, do you?" My god. What a dipshit!

"My lovers prefer me with a bit of pussy hair. I do trim and shape it, though."

"She's right," Dan said. "I like having her bush tickle my nose when I eat her pussy."

"Well, I can't let mine grow," Brandi said. "At the club where I dance, they won't permit you to go on stage with hair sticking out of your G-string."

Putting the tray down, I poured myself a drink and sat on the bed. I'd had enough of the pussy-hair discussion. "What were you telling Dan you couldn't do?"

The girl actually blushed. She stammered and had started to answer when Dan interrupted. "I told her I wanted to fuck her sweet, tight ass and she refused."

"It's not that I don't want to, Danny," she said. "I'm still sore from the last time you did me."

"God, Brandi. That was a week ago. How about you, Beth? Are you up for a little anal?"

I reached down and held his cock, feeling it stiffen in my hand. "I wouldn't call taking on this pole a 'little' anal," I said, finishing my drink and putting the glass on the nightstand. "Hell, stud. I'd love to have you do my ass."

Dan finished his drink, turned to Brandi and said, "Get over here and do something useful. Suck my dick and get it nice and wet so Beth and I can show you how a real woman pleases her lover."

Brandi teared up, but did as she was told, sniffling as she gave Dan oral until his cock was shiny with her saliva. I got on my knees and watched in those wicked-good mirrors as he got behind me.

Holding my hips, he positioned his cock against my rectum and pushed until the head popped into me. After my experience with accomodating Jerry, I was getting good at this and Dan was a perfect fit. He paused then his hand reached down and found my clit. He teased it until my hips began to move and used my motion to enter me completely.

He made me feel deliciously full and I moaned my pleasure as I watched him begin to fuck me. Gradually, he increased his pace until he was hammering into me and my entire lower body was consumed by my climax. He shouted again and held my butt tight against him as he ejaculated in me.

The entire act only lasted five minutes or so, but they were a fantastic five minutes. He pulled out of me, fell back on the bed, and I cuddled up to him, telling him what a marvelous screw he'd given me, and how much I'd missed his loving, and other bits of pillowtalk. We kissed and petted for a bit, then he asked, "Is there any more in that pitcher?"

"Sure is," I said. "Give me your glass." He did and I poured. I looked over at her and said, "How about you, Brandi? Would you like a refill?"

She shook her head and blew her nose in a tissue. "That was amazing," she said. "I had no idea a woman could climax from anal. You did, didn't you?"

"Oh, yeah," I said, filling my glass and clinking it with Dan's. "Here's to ass-fucking Danny style. No one does it better." We smiled at one another and drank.

"That's enough for tonight," he said. "Brandi, you go sleep in the guest room. Beth and I have things to discuss."

Without a word, she picked up her clothes and left shutting the door behind her.

"That was dirty good fun and a terrific way to get reacquainted," he said, cupping one of my breasts in his big warm hand.

"I didn't expect to enjoy sharing you with that little bitch as much as I did," I said. "But having an audience always seems to enhance my pleasure."

He laughed. "That's another thing I like about you. You enjoy lust as much as I do."

"It's truly wonderful being with you again," I said. "You're my sexual soul-mate, you know."

"I feel the same way about you. We're a matched set, like two puzzle pieces that fit together," he said, sitting up and taking a drink.

"I have some more stuff to tell you about our upcoming adventure." We got under the covers, leaned on the pillows and sipped our drinks.

"The retreat is a week long. We leave on Sunday morning and get back the following Saturday quite late. We're travelling on a corporate jet, a Gulfstream 200, the CEO tells me. There will be eight of us; the CEO, everyone calls him CJ and his wife, Lydia; the CFO, Ross, and his wife, Sophia; the other new VP, Vernon, who is in charge of Human Relations. His wife is Felicia and she's a real beauty--mocha-colored skin and almond-shaped eyes, mid-twenties. The girl is walking, talking wet dream material. I hope I have an opportunity to explore some human relations with her."

"What kind of trip is this? You're scheming to screw this guy's wife?"

He laughed. "There's a chance that might happen. The CEO is rumored to be a real pussy hound and these retreats are just an excuse for him to tap the new executive wives."

"I'm shocked. Is he good-looking?"

"These are all pretty people, very acceptable. They look as good as big bucks can make them."

"I hope I'm not going to be out of my depth."

"Don't worry. After we get you dressed and groomed, you'll be the classiest of them all. Now, the place we're going, Desire Resort and Spa, is not your average tourist trap. I checked out their website and about the only rules they have are no nudity in the dining room and no screwing in the public areas."

"Oh, my. So, am I going to have to put out?"

"I'll tell you what I know about that possibility. A couple of years ago a new VP came back from this retreat and resigned his position. He was married to a very attractive Mormon girl and rumor had it that she'd refused to let the CEO screw her." He smiled at me. "You're not Mormon are you?"

"What would you do if I said 'yes'?"

"I'd make you convert to the Church of What's Happening Now."

"For you, I'd do that. I wouldn't worry if I were you. I'm planning to support you, my dear husband, any way I can."

"You're a sweetheart," he said. "It looks like the pitcher is dry. Would you like another Margarita?"

"I wouldn't mind," I said. "Do you want me to do the honors?"

"Naw. You stay here. I'll fix them." He opened the drawer of his nightstand and pulled out a piece of paper.

"Here, take a look at this. It's a handout that'll give you some more info." He picked up the pitcher and left.

Reading the page I discovered that the men would be in meetings every morning. During that time, us ladies would have an opportunity to enjoy the world-class spa--appointments would be made for us in advance. Afternoons were free time, but we were expected to get together in the evenings for cocktails and dinner. The handout went on to suggest suitable resort wear for him and her. It also included instructions for meeting the limo and luggage van that would pick up us and our bags. The final paragraph was a description of the plane and its amenities, promising us a gourmet breakfast and lunch during the approximately four-hour flight to Cancun airport. There we would be met by an air-conditioned minibus and transferred to the resort.

The authoritarian tone of the thing reminded me of a brochure I'd received after scheduling the kids for a summer camp a couple of years ago.

Dan returned with a fresh pitcher of drinks and poured us each a glass. He got back into bed and asked, "So what do you think?"

"I think whoever wrote this is a controlling asshole."

"Bingo," he said and laughed. "God, Beth. That's why I like you. No bullshit gets by you. You just cut to the heart of the matter."

I kissed him and said, "I'm glad you like that."

"Let me give you a little background on this company and my promotion to--get this title--Vice President for a Global Marketing Strategy."

"My goodness. That is impressive."

"Our CEO is the controlling asshole, he runs the company with an iron fist and the CFO is his ass-kissing crony. The company insists that their executives be married. They claim it's because married men are more stable, but I'd be willing to bet it's so the CEO has a harem to tap when he's horny. That's where you come in. I neglected to tell Personnel about my last divorce and then this promotion thing came up and..." He smiled at me and took a drink. "And I was too busy cutting the throat of the previous VP for a Global...etc to look for a new wife."

I couldn't resist. "You had Brandi," I said.

Dan snorted into his drink and laughed. "That's good, Beth. Yeah. I had Brandi all right. Like I told you, I've only kept her around because she's better than giving myself a hand job. Can you imagine her telling one of those fancy wives why she shaves her pussy?"

"She's a girl in love, Dan. You're being cruel."

"I suppose I am, but she and I don't have a future. When we get back I'll figure out a way to let her down easy--maybe find her a job in Chicago or something. I've been so busy wrapping up this promotion deal that I've neglected other parts of my life too. For instance, I expect you know that Jack and I had a falling out over some stupid comments I made to your sis?"

I nodded. Patience had paid off. I hadn't even had to bring up this icky subject.

"What I said I meant as a joke, but they misunderstood and I haven't had a chance to repair that."

"A simple phone call and an apology would work wonders," I said, a note of expectation in my voice.

He looked at me for a long moment and said, "Okay, I'll do that tomorrow. Now that you're here we can both talk to them. That'll make it easier. How about if I send them a voucher for a Bahama's cruise? Mary Ann still has a few months to go before she delivers and they both like boats."

I laughed. "I'm sure they'd love that, but the apology is the important thing. While we're on the subject of mending fences, you need to know that Kate and Kelli don't hate you or anything. They were just fed with your lack of commitment, so they bailed. I think another small apology would work wonders with them too." I smiled at him. "For the life of me I can't understand why, but they miss you."

He snorted. "Yeah. Fine, little miss sarcasm. The truth is I miss those girls too. They're both keepers, good in bed and that Kelli--what a cook. I'll take care of them when we get back."

"That would be terrific." I said. "I want you back in the good graces of all our extended family. We've had so much fun together that I don't want it to end."

spawner
spawner
91 Followers