Beth's Awakening Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
spawner
spawner
91 Followers

However, there were problems with my dreamboat as Kelli and Kate could testify. He was averse to commitment and also fickle as hell. He dropped current girlfriends in a heartbeat when a new pussy became available.

I don't know if he'd figured it out, but I had. The reason he and I got along so well was simple. I didn't expect commitment and wasn't put off by his relentless pursuit of stray pussy. Hell, nobody's perfect.

He complimented me on my hairdo and we returned to the apartment to begin packing. Getting everything sorted out and then putting my outfits together was more complicated and time consuming than I had anticipated. I made progress, but it was slow going.

Dan, who, of course, was already packed asked if I wanted to go out for dinner, but I begged off sayng I needed the time to finish my packing.

He ordered a pizza and when it came we sat down and had a beer and ate pizza just like any old married couple.

"I remember making a promise about calling your sister before we take off. If I don't do it now, it'll have to wait until we get back," he said.

I glanced at my new watch and smiled at him. "My beautiful new timepiece says that this is a perfect time. They should be home. I'll call."

"Use the speaker phone so we can both get in on the conversation."

I dialed and Mary Ann answered. "Hi, it's me," I said.

"I haven't heard from you in awhile. Is everything okay?"

"It's better than okay--close to fabulous actually. I'm up here in Boston with Dan and he has something to say to you."

"Hi, Mary Ann," he said. "I know this is long overdue. The last time I saw you I shot off my mouth and I'm very sorry I hurt you. I hope you can find it in your heart to forgive me. The prospect of not seeing you smile at me again is severe punishment in itself."

"I'll think about it," she said, then she covered the mouthpiece and we heard her muffled shout for Jack who picked up another phone.

"Hello, lover," I said. "Are you missing me as much as I miss you?"

"Hi, Beth. Mary Ann said you're with Dan. Where the hell are you guys?"

"Boston," I said. "But not for long. We leave for Mexico in the morning. It's a long story and I'll fill you guys in, but Dan is gesturing that he wants to say something."

"Hello, Jack. Dan here. Like I told Mary Ann, I'm really sorry for the crappy things I said to her. I guess I was trying to make some sort of lame joke."

"Look, Dan. We all screw up. I've done my share of that. I wish you had called sooner. Mary Ann has fretted over that scene more than once."

"I guess I need to apologize for being tardy too. To be honest, I wasn't sure you guys would even talk to me."

"Don't be ridiculous, Dan. You and I have a lot of history. We were just hanging out and waiting until we heard from you."

"We should all thank Beth. She's the one who got me to call. She told me I needed to get off my ass and just do it."

"She's a smart lady," Jack said. "Everything is going to be okay now. Mary Ann wants to talk to her sister and find out what the hell you guys are up to."

After I filled Mary Ann in on the details of our counterfeit wife scam, I could hear Jack roaring with laughter in the background. I promised to call when we got back.

"Are you still there, Dan?" Mary Ann asked.

"Sure am."

"I just wanted to say any guy who treats my sister so wonderfully well is welcome in my bed anytime."

"Holy crap, Mary Ann. That's a sweet thing to say. I'm not sure I deserve your generosity."

"Bullshit. I mean it, Dan. Give us a call when you guys get back. I'd like to see you again. I'm getting as big as a house, but I'm still horny."

We said goodbye and I returned to my packing, pleased when the last item of my new wardrobe was tucked into my shiny new suitcases.

Dan was acting pretty smug. Not only were his bags packed, but he'd even laid his travel clothes out for morning. He was sipping a Margarita and watching basketball when I finally succeeded in making all my new stuff disappear into my luggage so I joined him on the couch.

I had promised Rick that I'd call before we flew off to Mexico and I wanted to wait until I was sure the kids would be in bed. I knew Dan would want to tease him a little and I was looking forward to that myself because he gets so excited when I have sex with other men--Dan in particular.

I had closed and latched my last bag just before nine-thirty. Dan filled our Margarita glasses again and we toasted each other. I had a feeling of accomplishment. Not being an experienced traveler, making all my things fit had been like discovering the wheel, but I'd done it.

"I think it's time to call Rick," I said.

"Is this a private conversation or can I join in?"

"Please do. I'll put us on the speaker phone. I thought we could mess with his head a little. Would you like that?"

"Yeah. I like watching him go bananas when we get it on in front of him. That's wicked fun."

"Well, unfortunately, he's not here to see us, but he won't have any trouble hearing us. How about me giving you a blowjob while you talk to him and describe what I'm doing. I guarantee that'll make him cream himself."

I called Rick and he answered on the second ring. "It's me," I said. "Where are you?"

"In bed."

"Good. Dan and I are still in the dining room. Have you had dinner?"

"Yeah. The K girls had me over and Kelli made a veal thing that was to die for. Dee Dee watched the kids"

"Did they share some pussy with you?"

"I wish. They apologized for not doing me, but they had to run off and dance. They've got almost enough cash saved up to buy their business and get it off the ground."

"I'm sorry, honey. I hate to think that you're all alone with nothing but your hand to help you out."

"It's a bitch all right."

"Maybe Dan and I can do something to make your hand-job a little more exciting."

"What do you have in mind?"

"How about if I give him head and he tells you all the messy details while I'm doing him. Would that do it, darling?"

"Sounds good. Let's give it a try."

I got on my knees in front of Dan and undid his belt and fly. He lifted his butt off the chair and I pulled his pants and shorts off. Dan began telling my husband my every move.

"Beth is yanking my pants down and now I'm naked from the waist down. She's taking my boner in her hands and she's starting to jerk me off. And Rick--she's still dressed. Don't you love to see a fully-clothed woman on her knees sucking your dick?"

"Shit, Dan. I wish I could see that. Does she have your cock in her hot mouth?"

"Not yet. Right now, she's kissing the head of it and licking my shaft. Holy shit, Rick. Your sexy wife is sucking my balls while she jerks my cock."

"Damn. This is really working. I wish I was there so I could shoot my load when you come. Tell me when you're ready to unload your nuts in my wife's mouth, okay."

"You're really getting into this, aren't you, Rick?

"Hell yes. She wouldn't be there now blowing you if I didn't get off on having you fuck my woman."

"You're kind of a kinky devil. You know that? Would you like it if I told you that she's trying to deep-throat my cock and doing a damn good job?"

"I'd like it a lot."

"That's good because she is. I want you to be happy and since you can't watch her blowing me you'll just have to exercise yourimagination and picture your beautiful Beth on her knees with my dick deep in her mouth."

"That's great. I can almost see the two of you. Go for it, Dan. Fuck her mouth. Pump your come right down her throat."

"Your sexy lady is going all out, Rick. She's caressing my shaft with her tongue and my dick is all shiny with her spit. Now she's taking me deep in her throat and... Oh, shit. She's making me come."

"That's it, Dan. Enjoy my slut. Fill her mouth with your come." There was a brief silence as Dan finished ejaculating and I swallowed his semen.

"So, how was it, Dan? Did you come good?"

"Man, you are married to one terrific cocksucker," Dan said, as I milked the last little bit into my mouth. "Not only has your bitch drained me dry, she's just swallowed every last drop of my come."

"She's such a good girl. I'm glad you enjoyed her, Dan. I sure as hell enjoyed having you describe the action."

"How about you, Rick?' I asked, kissing Dan's softening cock. "Did we get you off too?"

"God, Beth. That was very hot--the best phone sex I've ever experienced. Did you guys enjoy teasing me?"

"You bet," we said in unison.

"By the way, honey. Dan accused you of being kinky, but he's been carrying my stiletto heels around like a good luck charm and he's been sucking my toes before he fucks me. Now that's kinky."

Dan laughed. "She's right. That foot stuff is pretty exciting. You can bet we're going to do some more of that."

"Sweetie, I hate to end this, but we've got to go to bed and get some sleep," I said. "We're both beat. We've had a very busy two days and I want to look my best when we meet the rest of our travelling companions tomorrow morning."

"Well, you two have a terrific time down there. And Beth, take notes and stuff. I want every lecherous detail when you get back home."

"I'll tell you all about it, darling. I'm sure the K girls and Dee Dee wil take care of you while I'm gone."

"They already are. Say hello to Beth and Dan, Dee Dee."

"Hi, you two. Listening to your sex game was really fun. Rick enjoyed it so much he came in my mouth."

"Rick, you're a degenerate," I said. "You're fucking our baby-sitter."

He just laughed.

spawner
spawner
91 Followers