Beth's Awakening Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
spawner
spawner
91 Followers

"If I have time, what with this new job and all, I'd like to be included again. I've missed our crazy-ass get-togethers."

"I hope you can tell how much I've missed you."

He raised his glass to me and we drank. "I've got an inkling," he said, "but I wouldn't mind more proof."

"I'll give you a DNA evidence if you'd like," I said, dipping two fingers in my pussy and holding them out to him. He smiled and sucked them clean.

"Beth you are a wonder. I've been procrastinating about fixing my screw-ups. Sure, I've been busy, but I also wasn't sure how to proceed. Talking this over with you has made it clear for me. Now I know what to do."

"I'm glad I could help."

"In addition to being smart, you're well-spoken, you're stylish, and you fuck like a mink. You're the perfect woman for a guy like me."

"What is this--a proposal?"

"Not in the conventional sense. I know your heart belongs to your Rick and I'd never try to come between you two, but this occasional-wife thing could work out well."

"How so?"

"The company is planning to expand in Europe. England, France, and Italy are on the agenda for this coming fiscal year. That means European travel for me and my spouse--the company routinely funds spouse travel, and unless lightning strikes and I find the woman of my dreams--she'd have to be at least half the woman you are--I'd love to have you come with me. Rick is welcome too, but I doubt I could get him a ticket."

"God, Dan. This is like a fairy tale. Please tell me I'm not asleep and this is for real."

"It's real all right. I've worked hard for this promotion. I've become the best sales manager this freaking company ever had. I opened up new territories, and not only suggested new product lines, but pushed them until they were successful. My efforts finally got the attention of management. They eventually canned the previous guy and I've got his job."

"I think that's wonderful, Dan. Success like that couldn't happen to a nicer guy."

"Honey, 'nice' isn't in my job description. This company is a cutthroat operation. Shareholder profit and executive salaries are the engines that drive it and the officers in charge will do anything to protect those things. Don't trust anyone on this trip. I'm sure someone will try to use you to find out things about me I'd rather not have known. Please, be careful what you say."

"You're freaking me out, Dan. I'm not good at keeping secrets, so don't tell me any. I want to enjoy myself and not have to worry about betraying you."

"You'll be fine," he said, turning out his light. "I'm sleepy and we have a busy day of shopping ahead."

I snapped off my light and snuggled up to his back, feeling wonderfully satisfied, my crack still wet and slippery with his come. I fell asleep already looking forward to waking up with him and having him right there to share my morning lust. That was something special to look forward to.

I awoke in the gray light of dawn. Disoriented for a moment, I tried to get my bearings and then memory came to my rescue. I was with Dan, my lover. I'd flown to Boston in search of his sexual attention and I wanted some of that now.

I became aware that the bed was moving. How could this be? I opened my eyes and to my consternation realized that little bitch, Brandi, was astride Dan. She was stealing the morning fuck I'd planned on enjoying.

I considered pushing her off him, but I could see that he was well along on the way to his climax. I didn't want to rob him of his pleasure the way she had stolen mine. Still, I needed to satisfy my morning lust.

"Is there room for one more?" I asked.

Dan looked my way. "You're awake and you're horny. Good. Go ahead and sit on my face, Beth. We both like that."

So I did. His mouth and tongue were soon taking good care of me, but that wasn't the point. I was so looking forward to my morning screw and now I was having to settle for oral sex. I wasn't pleased.

Satisfied that my thighs were blocking Dan's ears, Brandi used the opportunity to say, "I can't believe that your husband let's you fuck other guys. That's wild."

"Believe it," I said.

"Does he fuck other girls?"

"Of course. We believe in equal opportunity lust."

"Have you actually watched him fuck them?"

"Sure. I enjoy seeing him have fun. He's watched Dan fuck me."

"This threesome stuff is a first for me. I've never shared a guy with another girl before. Of course, I've seen other people fucking, like on double dates and stuff. Sharing Dan with you is a lot more exciting than I imagined it would be. You are a very sexy woman." The feeling was not mutual, but I wouldn't have to put up with her much longer, so I kept my mouth shut.

The addition of my pussy was doing the job for Dan. I felt him moaning into my crotch as he clutched Brandi's plastic tits.

Giving me a shit-eating grin, she looked at her watch and said, "My goodness. I've gotta hurry up and get Danny off. I've got a train to catch. I'm auditioning in New York today--a TV gig. It's only a toilet paper commercial, but this could be my big chance." She picked up the pace and Dan thrust his hips upwards as he came in her.

"Do you mind if I use this bathroom? All my makeup and other stuff is in there."

"Help yourself," I said. The bitch had helped herself to my morning piece of ass and now she wanted to help herself to the bathroom with the big shower stall. She dismounted and I saw Dan's semen running down her thigh. What a waste. She hadn't even come.

It was becoming evident that I was probably going to smother poor Dan before I got my climax. What a revolting development this was. I lifted myself off his face and let him get a breath.

"You didn't wait for me," I said, actually feeling sorry for myself.

"She raped me," he said. "She was on me and had me in herself before I was completely awake. What's a guy to do? I fucked her."

"Yeah, I was here. Remember?"

He smiled. "Give us a kiss. That's the end of her for the time being. You'll have my undivided attention for the next couple of days and then we'll fly off for an entire week of adult fun and games in the sun."

I kissed him and could taste myself. I gave his cock a squeeze and said, "That's a promise I'm holding you to."

"You're holding it right now."

"So I am. Let's shower together. I'd like that."

We used the guestroom shower and, even though it wasn't as roomy as the one in the master bath, we had fun soaping one another. There were moments where I could have instigated more than a wash, but I decided to be patient. I'd have him to myself soon.

We put on robes and went out to the kitchen. I smelled coffee and needed some badly. Brandi was nowhere in sight and I wondered if she'd already left as I poured our coffees. I took a sip, it was strong and black, just the way I like it--so the bitch was good for something.

Just then she made her entrance, dressed in tight blue jeans and an oversized white sweater with a large, blue-striped, carry-on bag over her shoulder. She came over to where Dan was sitting at the table and kissed him on the cheek.

"I've called a cab so don't worry about driving me to the station. I'm kind of light, honey. Could you spare me a few bucks?"

When Dan got up and went into the bedroom, she turned to me. "It was nice meeting you, Beth. I hope you and Dan have a very successful business trip."

"Good luck with your audition," I said, as Dan came back and tucked some money into her hand. She smiled at him giving him a quick kiss before the door closed behind her and she was gone.

Dan and I looked at each other and smiled. "Let's get dressed and go out for a leisurely breakfast--just you and me," he said. "By the time we're done, the stores will be opening. I'm anxious to see if it's as much fun dressing you as it is undressing you."

"That sounds wonderful," I said, refilling our cups. Together, we put on our clothes like an old married couple. Dan looked great in a blue blazer and gray slacks. I had brought my best dressy winter outfit--a dove-gray skirt and short, matching jacket. With my shiny, pearl-gray blouse and silver-gray heels to compliment the suit, I didn't look half bad.

Dan obviously agreed. He kept trying to make a run on my body until I said, "What'll it be? Me or breakfast?"

"I'm hungry for both, but we really do have to get going. I can wait. I'll have plenty of time to enjoy you later."

We went to a little cafe' where we shared a very nice meal. We laughed together and played "remember when." Dan asked after Claire and I said, "She was with us in Cleveland up until the end of October. She started out living with Rick and me, but when Stewart asked her to go to work in his office she moved in with him. Mary Ann got married at our place toward the end of October, and by coincidence, Spencer flew in that same morning. He had received orders. You should have seen her, she was ecstatic when he told her they were going to San Diego."

"She fills the bill for what a California girl is supposed to be like in my mind," he said. "You know--sexy and athletic. She'll fit right in." He grinned. "I wouldn't mind getting together with her again."

"You'll improve your chances if you mend those fences we talked about."

"I hear you," he said, signing the credit card slip. He asked for a phone book and I saw him looking in the yellow pages for restaurants.

"What's up?" I asked. He jotted down a number and smiled at me.

"Speaking of remembering things, I've never forgotten how much fun we had when you and Rick came to Boston. I thought we might have dinner this evening at the same restaurant where we met--just the two of us."

"Oh, Dan. I'd love that. You're making me melt inside, you romantic devil. That restaurant is a special place for me--now it'll be our special place."

"I'll call later. It's still too early to make a reservation."

Once again, he'd succeeded in utterly charming me , so thoroughly that I totally forgave him for wasting his come in the twit. Besides, I reminded myself, he was a man and in my experience I'd never seen a non-gay man pass up an available pussy. In the case of Dan, I was sure that was the gospel truth.

"Our first stop is quite a ways away," he said. "It's the Nordstrom's at Burlington Mall. I have two friends who work there. It just so happens that Cherie manages the Ladies' Fashion Apparel and Gertrude is head of Jewelry. I'm sure they'll be able to help us get you outfitted in this season's cutting-edge resort wear."

"Oh, my. I love that store. I go there every chance I get--mostly just to look."

It wasn't long before we pulled in and parked. We weren't in a covered structure and there was ice, but I wasn't wearing four-inch stilettos this morning. Still, Dan held out his arm and I took it, liking the contact with him so much, that even after we were in the mall, I kept my hand on his arm. That simple gesture generated a warm, possessive feeling inside me.

We found the ladies' department--that was a no-brainer--hell, it occupied two thirds of the first floor. Dan spotted his friend right off and when she saw him her face lit up.

After exchanging cheek kisses and compliments, Dan turned to me. "Beth this is Cherie, a dear friend. Cherie, Beth is a special friend of mine too." We shook hands and her touch was warm and friendly.

"Dan called and gave me a heads-up. He told me you lucky folks are going on a Mexican vacation and escaping this crappy weather."

"If you think this is bad, you ought to see Cleveland," I said.

"Is that where you're from?" she said, eyeing my rings curiously.

"That's right."

Dan filled her in on what we were up to and when he finished she laughed until tears came to her eyes. "Shit, Danny. You never change." She blew her nose and wiped her eyes.

"A counterfeit wife--I love it. I've got a few fashions set aside, but this is going to take some time, so we better get started. May I call you, Mrs. Devereaux?"

I'd never used Dan's surname before and now it was mine for the time being.

"I like the sound of that and I'd better get used to it, but right now I'd be more comfortable with Beth."

"Fine. Let's go to work then," she said, looking me up and down. Then she recited my measurements--38 27 37--and she was right on. "You've got a very nice figure, dear. Dressing you is going to be fun. You two sit here by the changing rooms and relax. I know Dan is going to want to see you modelling these fashions."

"You know me too well, Cherie."

"Did you have a price range in mind, Dan?"

"Don't worry about that. I've got a company credit card with a sky-high limit. Let's make that baby smoke."

She smiled. "That's music to my ears. I'll score a nice commission out of this. Sit tight. I'll be back in a few."

When she disappeared, I said, "You guys are really close. Aren't you?"

"Yeah. We used to be an item. Cherie is a hot number between the sheets. If I'd asked her, she might have been the third Mrs. Devereaux, but I didn't act in time and she married a stockbroker."

"She's very attractive and I like her," I said, kissing his cheek. "You could ask her to play with us if you want."

"That's sweet of you, but she doesn't play around any more. The last time I fucked her was the day before her wedding--a farewell gift for both of us--I guess you'd call it."

Cherie returned with an armload of dresses. As I tried on garment after garment, she and Dan critiqued them giving them thumbs up or down. I looked at the tags on the first couple of dresses, but the prices scared the shit out of me--$2300 for one slinky-looking dress, for example--so I quit looking. My bust was causing a problem. Some dresses I really liked fit my body perfectly, but were way too tight around the top.

"Don't worry about that," Cherie said, touching one of my breasts. "I'll have those dresses altered for you by tomorrow afternoon."

"I never thought my tits were so big I'd have a problem with clothes." I smiled at her. "That's not an issue at Sears."

"Your tits are beautiful--just perfect in fact."

"I'll second that," Dan said.

Cherie grinned at him. "You ought to know."

She turned to me and explained, "These are designer fashions, they're cut with the rich bitches who can afford personal trainers and endless spa appointments in mind. We have to routinely alter them to fit real women. You're going to look stunning in these dresses when I'm done with you."

We moved on to swim suits--I got two bikinis. Handbags--four of those. Sunglasses--two pair. And last, but not least, absolutely gorgeous shoes--Jimmy Choo all the way. I wound up with seven pairs--all stilettos, which of course Dan preferred. But I also scored beautiful sandals, some flat and some wedgies. By this time, I was tired from dressing and undressing. I wondered about lingerie and Cherie whispered in my ear.

"I shouldn't be telling you this. Go to Victoria's Secret. They're the best."

"We're scheduled to visit Gertrude in the Jewelry Department after lunch," Dan said. "Can you suggest a place to have a bite, Cherie?"

"I sure can. There's a really nice little tapas restaurant right here in the store. They have small portions so you can try four or five different items. If you'd like I can call and reserve you a table."

"That would be fine," Dan said. Cherie kissed and hugged us both--perhaps a bit more enthusiastically with Dan.

"I'll see you two tomorrow when you get your altered garments," she said. "They'll be ready by two. We'll try them on you to check the fit and if they're okay you'll be good to go."

We both thanked her and went to lunch. What a trip it was when Dan checked in and the hostess said, "Follow me. This way, Mr. and Mrs. Devereaux."

The food was good and there was plenty of it. We had a glass of Spanish Rioja to compliment those tasty little things like sweet-potato fries and mini-chicken tacos which added up fast.

When we finished Dan paid the check and then we went to the jewelry counter. He asked if Gertrude was in and the clerk said, "She's in the back. If you're Dan, she's expecting you."

"That would be me," he said. A minute later a tall, rather conservatively-dressed woman appeared breaking into a wide smile when she saw us.

"How nice to see you, Dan," she said.

"You're as beautiful as ever, Trudy," he said, doing the cheek-kiss thing with her. She turned to me. "Introduce me to your delectable friend."

"Trudy, this is Beth. Like I told you over the phone, she's helping me out of a tight spot."

As he had with Cherie, he explained what we needed and when he finished Trudy nodded. "I can do that. Let's get started."

Dan described my outfits and did a better job than I could have, telling her the colors and what he thought might enhance my look. She laid out tray after tray while Dan and she made selections picking out pieces so beautiful they took my breath away.

When they finished, I had a diamond and emerald necklace with matching earrings, a long, string of lustrous pearls with a diamond in the strand, a tennis bracelet, and several flashy cocktail rings set with rubies, sapphires and amethysts.

I thought we were finished, but Dan was studying my ears--I have two piercings in each lobe. "How about some nice-sized diamond studs," he said, "along with a pair of dangly diamond things. They'll look really sharp on her." My god. What next?

The next turned out to be a cute little watch in aqua and white, perfect beach colors with sapphires and diamonds alternating around the dial and more sapphires circling the rubber-band wrist strap (I'm not making this up), and the topper--it was waterproof. I tried it on and instantly loved it. I must have had stars in my eyes when I looked at Dan, because he grinned at me and said, "You like that, huh."

"Oh, yeah," I said. "It's gorgeous. I don't want to take it off."

"Don't then. We'll have a receipt when we leave the store."

I saw Trudy glance at my wedding set and then she and Dan exchanged looks. He nodded. Reaching under the counter, she brought out a ring box.

"This was a special order but the happy couple broke up." She opened the box revealing a sparkling set of rings, white gold with yellow highlights, nestled side-by-side in the dark-blue satin lining, and my heart nearly stopped. Small diamonds circled the wedding band as they did the engagement ring. The big difference between the two being a huge marquise-cut diamond on the engagement ring.

"Lovely, aren't they," Trudy said. "The big stone is three carats, not the best quality diamond, mind you, but who will know. The prospective groom was a cheap prick and settled on this stone after I talked him out of a cubic zirconium. The bride-to-be made a wise choice when she shit-canned him. For you two, this will be the perfect set for a gorgeous, counterfeit, executive wife and her temporary spouse."

"I agree," Dan said. "Would you like to try them on, Beth?"

"You bet," I said, working my own bands off my finger. "Where can I put these where they'll be safe?"

"Why, in this ring box of course. They'll be just fine there until you need them again," Trudy said. Well, duh, I thought.

Dan looked me in the eye and smiled. Holding my hand, he said, "First the engagement ring and with that my pledge that we'll always be lovers." That beauty slipped on my finger like it belonged there. "Next the wedding band, a symbol that reminds us to honor one another." It too fit perfectly, sparkling as Dan tenderly eased it on my finger. When the two rings were in place, he kissed them and then held my hand up for us to admire.

My eyes filled with tears. Dan's sweet ceremony had made me emotional. My rational mind knew better, but now that they were on my finger, I was Mrs. Devereaux and would be for the next ten days. I was saved from blubbering by listening to the other two go on about how lovely they looked on my hand.

spawner
spawner
91 Followers