All Comments on 'Betty Jean's Married Sex Life'

by midwestgirlbjb

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Ugh!

You are one sick bitch, and you deserve Joel. Boy will your kids be screwed up.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveabout 12 years ago
You're a sick pup

I know you will probably delete this but I have to say it. You are a fucking slut. Kill yourself please.

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA AH HA HA

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Bill is dead

His cock got entangled in a shredding machine.

DunaDunaabout 12 years ago
Look out humor..........

@ betrayedbylove Look at her biography she is not atteched. This is only a fantasy. Sluts do not need kill if they are single they are free of charge sex partners for other sngle men,so on the sex market the prostitutes price can be low because of the charge of free concurents for many males pleasure. .Average male people should avoid to marry slut women. For an average husband a slut woman IS HEALTHY RISK FOR STDs and hepatitis, because at home the husbands do not use condom. Sluts are good wives for willing cuckolds, bisex, homosex men and serial cheater men for open marriage. I think It is important women tell their request for cock size, those women whose pussies are in pain with large cocks should look for small cocked men, whose woman who are size queen as this woman in this fantasy story should look for big cocked men for long term partner.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveabout 12 years ago
I get it now

@Duna: I see your point. This pretend married slut writes from her imagination because no one will marry her either because she is a slut and can just do whatever the fuck she wants or because nobody wants her and all she has is a pretend marriage and a pretend sluthood. Excellent observation. How much you want to bet that our comments get deleted so quick we won't even know they were ever there.

HA

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

Her profile States "Large" "Small" and she claims to be a MILF. Does anyone else know a "Small" "Large" "Milf" that gets fucked by huge cocks? At least it wasn't a cuckold story. The husband gave her away, so it's his fault not hers.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Just a size whore

You know it all when you have to have the baloney 3 feet long extracted from your cunt or ass in the hospital and the sad part is they don't even feel them.

tazz317tazz317about 12 years ago
AN OLD ADAGE

if it works, it Dont Need Fixin" TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
why not

put your head in ? a bit difficult to breath but none the less very fullfilling. idiot

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Betrayedby, so a woman should die

for expressing her fantasy on an erotic writing site?

You are a nonce. A 43er. If you express those opinions among real men in real life you will be beaten gravely.

Crawl back under your stone.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Are you kidding me??

This is a site where people are supposed to feel free to write about their fantasies, realities, and everything in between. It is NOT a site set up judgement. Go throw rocks in your glass house somewhere else. Critique is one thing but seriously...betrayedbylove, sorry you got screwed somewhere in your life but to wish death upon another person for expressing a fantasy is simply inexcusable. You should be ashamed of yourself. And you write on this site?? They should boot you just for that. Finally, why is SHE the slut when HE brought someone else into their bed??? Why are you blaming her for it? So she likes a big cock, he seemed to have gotten it covered with the dildo and then HE decided to take it further by bringing someone else into it. Are you kidding me??

DunaDunaabout 12 years ago

MILF may be married or SINGLE MOM.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
your picture

Your picture made me sick, so you have to get your jollies somewhere.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Big Dick, Little Brain

So goes the author..and so goes those who support this type of garbage.

simaddictsimaddictabout 12 years ago
Be Truthful.

I don't like a liar, especially a woman lying to me. The protagonist should tell her husband everything about her lusty past and stop telling and living a lie. He deserves better than that. IMHO.

chytownchytownabout 12 years ago
Great!!

First half then down hill in a hurry. Thanks for the read looking forward to your next submission.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Banned?

Why

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago

Cuck finds another cock for his worewife.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous