Big Bang Theory Gang Bang Orgy Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
baranbrat
baranbrat
1,216 Followers

All of a sudden the door opened and in walked Alice. She slid in behind him and reaching around she his flaccid cock and he jumped a foot and let out a scream; "What the fuck, who is that?"

Alice giggled and plastered her slim body against his back. She swayed back and forth and her body jewelry scraped his skin.

He spun around and as the water ran over his head and face, it cleared his eyes. Opening them, he gazed at the naked, wet body standing before him. Raising his hand, he tipped her chin upward, her lips parted and waited for his mouth to descend onto hers.

As soon as their lips met, the rest of their wet bodies were pressed together from knee to shoulder. They both were clutching at each other's bodies.

Leonard ran his fingers through long auburn hair. He quickly spun her around and held her firmly under the multiple shower heads.

Alice ripped her mouth from his and screamed at the top of her lungs and tried to break free.

Leonard was laughing uncontrollably and held her firmly until her long hair was drenched and she looked like a drowned rat. He felt her give up struggling and locked lips with his and began sucking at his invading tongue. She drew it in and sucked on it. She flicked her tongue across his and he jerked his hips when he felt her hands cup his ass. He let out a deep groan when he felt her begin to wiggle and worm one of her soapy digits into his puckered hole.

She pulled away and giggled when she suddenly felt his cock spring to life and wedge between her parted thighs. She shoved her finger deeper into his ass and raising up on her tiptoes, she caught his stiff cock in the cleft of her moist pussy. She slowly lowered her heels back onto the shower floor and she let out a tiny shutter as she felt his cock split her pussy open and the head slipped-in.

Leonard shook and bit down on her lower lip as he felt her finger slid deeper into his ass. At the same time, his cock deeper into her extremely hot and steamy cunt. He clutched at her tight, compact ass and drew her down upon his cock even harder. He slid deep into her pussy and the heat emanating from her pussy was so hot, he thought his cock may catch fire.

Alice pulled her finger from his ass; she wrapped her arms around his neck and leaping up, wrapped her legs around his waist. She began to raise and lower her tiny body on his invading cock. She groaned into his mouth as she felt one of his hands that were guiding her up and down on his cock. His one hand slid lower and just like she did to him, felt him slip one finger into her asshole.

Leonard was pumping his cock in and out of her quaking pussy and he felt her hot cream bathing his cock. He slid in easier as he felt her drown his cock with her juices and when he shoved a second finger into her ass, her cunt clamped down on his cock and exploded, her thick creamy cum flowed down his cock as he pumped her cunt faster and pulling her body down hard upon his cock, he held her there and when she bit down on his shoulder, he shoved his fingers even deeper into her ass and started cumming deep in her frothing cunt.

They clutched at each other's body and both of them leaned against the shower wall as they tried to regain some of their strength.

Alice slowly dismounted Leonard and her legs felt like rubber and could barely stand. She leaned against him, her long, stringy hair stuck to his chest as she clung to him.

They finally recovered enough and they resumed washing one another and surprisingly Leonard's cock began to spring back to life. Alice giggled and pushed him against the wall; "Oh no you don't you wore me out and after that bout with Alex, I need a nap, sorry Leonard!" She broke free and opening the shower door, she was laughing hysterically and ran into Penny who just entered the bathroom looking for her and Leonard.

She slipped and Penny, still naked caught her; "Oh there you are, how was your shower Alice"

She was grinning from ear to ear; "Take a look for yourself, if you want, I have him primed and ready for you!"

Penny peeked in and watched Leonard's thick cock pointing at her; "Mmmm, looks promising! I've always loved sucking on it while he shampoos my hair, thanks for getting him hard."

"No problem Penny, he took care of me and wanted seconds, mind if I watch?"

Penny giggled; "Be my guest!" She stepped into the shower and closing the door behind her, she moved over to Leonard and with REO playing, "I Don't Want to Lose You", she knelt down and gripped his cock.

Leonard jumped and when he saw it was Penny, he started laughing; "The perfect song for the two of us Penny, what do you think?"

She looked up at him with those dark blue eyes, they said all he needed to know; "Come on Leonard, get the shampoo out, I need my hair washed!" With that being said, she opened her mouth and swallowed half of his cock and more disappeared when she felt him adjust the spray and drench her hair with the hot water. She took him in deeper and she began bobbing up and down and started moaning around his cock when she felt the shampoo hit her hair and felt his fingers begin to massage the slippery liquid into her hair.

Leonard worked the golden liquid into her hair and the harder his fingers worked on her scalp, the deeper and faster Penny sucked on his cock. He looked down and watched the shampoo fall to her wet tits and he felt his cock get even stiffer and he knew what he wanted to do next. Leonard guided Penny under the shower spray and she let out a shriek as the water drenched her head and she pulled off his cock with a loud pop. She leaned back and allowed the water to rinse the shampoo out of her long, silky blonde locks.

She looked up at him and she saw him shiver. She looked absolutely gorgeous, her large eye lashes were wet and she looked adorable. Her eyes grew larger when she saw Leonard slide down beside her and facing her, she let out a groan when he slapped his stiff cock against her tits and pushing them together he began to pump his cock between them. Penny's face turned to pure lust as she watched his cock split her tits and fuck them faster and faster. She looked outside the shower and let out a gasp.

Leonard and Penny slowed their movements as they watched Alice, who was dry, except for between her legs; she was pumping the handle of the large hairbrush, it slid in and out of her widespread thighs. Her feet were propped up on the counter, she picked up the pace as she watched Leonard's cock slide up and down between Penny's large tits.

Penny picked up the phallic shaped bottle and started sliding it into her puffy cunt and she shoved it in until half the bottle disappeared. She let out a scream and shook when she started cumming.

Leonard was sliding up and down faster and faster. His fingers were pulling and twisting the stiff nipples atop the tits he was fucking.

Penny slowly came down from an intense orgasm and she knew Leonard was close to cumming. She saw Alex standing outside the shower and she noticed she was nodding. She smiled at Alex and she quickly pulled away from Leonard, turned to the shower and rinsed off and before he could react, opened the shower door and hurried out. She grabbed a towel and began drying herself.

Leonard was kneeling on the shower floor and before he could stand up, Alex entered the shower and pushed him down onto his back. He was laughing uncontrollably, but that changed suddenly when Alex threw her legs over his legs and gripping his cock, lowered her tiny body, she slid his cock deep into her tight, wet hole. Leonard's expression changed quickly, he looked up at the tiny, yet luscious curves of Alex's body. He watched as she rose and lowered her body on his fat cock. Her body was quickly getting wetter, inside and outside. The walls were playing another REO song and it was perfect for Alex and Leonard as they were playing; "Keep on Lovin' You!"

Alex leaned back and planting her hands on either side of his feet, she allowed the water to beat down on her body; the prickly spray caused her nipples to tighten and stiffen. Leaning back like she was, she began to rotate her hips from side to side and forward and backwards. With each jerky forward movement, her clit rubbed roughly against Leonard's invading cock. She was whipping her head around, sending her long dripping wet auburn hair all about her upper body. She let out a loud groan when Leonard reached up and began twisting her tiny, but extremely sensitive nipples.

Leonard felt her cunt walls tighten and clutch at his cock as he pulled and twisted her nipples. He dropped one hand and began to rub her clit. His fingers were drenched and he knew it wasn't from the shower.

They both heard a loud scream and looking outside the shower, both of their jaws dropped. Penny was between Alice's thighs, she was tugging at the ring just above her clit. Below that, Penny was working the hairbrush in and out of Alice's cunt. She had the brush in, all the way down to the bristles. She lowered her head and when her tongue flicked back and forth across her clit and tugged at the ring, Alice wrapped her slim legs around Penny's shoulders and squeezing hard; she let out a long shutter and started cumming.

Back in the shower, Leonard reached out and pulled Alex's body that was leaning way back forward. She was now pressed against his body and she started cumming when he caught one of her nipples in his mouth and sucked hard. His cock thrust up into her hard, now that he had space available to do so.

The whole shower stall was echoing the sound of skin slapping against skin. He clutched at Alex's hips as he began filling her pussy with his cum.

Alex crushed her body against his and shook with tiny tremors as her second orgasm coursed through her body when she felt him shoot his cum into her.

Waterlogged, Leonard rolled his head to one side and looking outside the shower stall, he looked at Penny and Alice. Alice was slowly brushing Penny's long, silky blonde hair. Her head was resting on Alice's knee and they were both watching the steamy scene come to an end in the shower.

Leonard and Alex struggled to their feet, he turned off the water and they both stumbled out of the shower. They began to laugh as they dried off one another. Alex flopped down on the edge of the tub and Leonard watched as Alice and Penny descended upon her. They both began to brush Alex's hair and Leonard smiled, shook his head in disbelief and left the bathroom and fell exhausted on the bed.

He was lying there with his hand over his eyes, he heard giggling and groans coming out of the bathroom, he thought to himself; "What the fuck did I get myself into? I guess any man would give up his left nut to be in the position I'm in! I just hope they don't give me a heart attack, huh, what a way to go!" Leonard slowly drifted off to sleep.

Leonard stirred and rolling over, he saw it was already light outside and when he rolled over, the bed was empty. Getting up he threw on his robe and headed out to the kitchen. He passed Alex's room, the door was cracked open and looking inside he smiled when he saw the three women naked and sleeping, all their limbs were entwined. He slipped into the room and standing over the gorgeous sleeping women he slipped his robe off and stood over them and began stroking his cock. He scooted over to the edge of the bed and reaching down he began sliding his hand up and down Penny's lush thighs.

She stirred slightly and pushed her ass harder against his hand. She moaned as she felt his fingers split her moistened cunt. She let out a grunt when she felt his hand leave her clam and it was replaced with his stiff cock.

Leonard pushed forward and he watched her greedy pussy gobble up his cock. Inch by inch he slid into her and when he pulled back, his cock was covered in her fluids. Pushing forward again, he slid in until he was buried in her to the hilt.

Penny's head twisted around and whispered; "Mmmm, what a wonderful way to be awakened Sweetie! Come on Leonard, fuck me, god I needed this last night!"

He pounded her with one leg raised he slammed in and out of her faster and went as deep as he could.

By now Alice and Alex were awake and the two of them kissed and Alex watched Leonard fuck Penny's glistening pussy; "My god, I never thought watching two people fuck could turn me on so much, it's addicting, I just can't get enough of it."

Penny started cumming after all of the playing the three of the ladies were doing last night. When her orgasm began to lessen, she let out a moan when she felt Leonard pull his cock from her pussy.

Leonard rolled Penny onto her back and straddled her lush body. He planted his cum coated cock between her tits and propping her head up with several pillows, he began tit fucking her. As his cock slid upward, she opened her mouth and took his fat cockhead into her mouth. She sucked harder and let out a squeal when she felt a tongue slip into her dripping pussy and draw all of her cum form her slit.

All of a sudden Alex appeared before Leonard. She was standing over Penny's head and her tiny, puffy pussy was directly at Leonard's mouth level. He let go of Penny's tits and she took over enveloping his cock with her tits.

Leonard slowed the pace of fucking her tits and with each upward thrust, he held it there longer allowing her lips and tongue to lick and suck at his cock. He reached out and cupping Alex's tight, tiny ass and pulled her to his open mouth. As soon as he came in contact with her juicy pussy, his tongue wormed it's way in and began to run it up and down, up and down. Each swipe, he went deeper and stabbing at her tight hole, he drew his tongue out; it was covered in her sweet cream. Going back for more he heard both Alex and Penny groan as Alice and he both began flicking at the two clits with their mouths.

Penny let go of her tits and gripped Leonard's ass and drew him deeper into her mouth. She let out a squeal and started cumming all over Alice's talented tongue, that stud in her tongue worked wonders on her pussy.

Leonard was next, after fucking Penny and now with her lips and tongue driving him insane, he stuffed his tongue deep into Alex's drooling pussy and started shooting his cum down Penny's throat. He clawed at Alex's ass and finding her extremely tight puckered hole, he wormed one finger in and shoving it in as deep as he could, he felt her shutter and scream as she started shooting her sweet cream all over his lips and tongue.

The four of them fell in a heap and all three gorgeous women snuggled up to him. He planted a tiny kiss on all of them and thought what a lucky man he was.

Eventually they got up, Alex and Leonard took quick showers, dressed and headed to the university, about an hour late.

Over lunch Leonard sat there with Alex; "What do you think about having an intimate party at our place on Saturday. I figured we could have the four of us. What do you think about members of the rest of our group?"

Alex's body heat was just kicked up a few degrees. She could feel moisture building up between her thighs as she thought what could happen on Saturday. She bit her lower lip and looked at Leonard; "Wow, just the thought of a weekend with your friends, well after talking with Penny yesterday while you were sleeping, Oh fuck, I'm getting so wet now. I need a minute or two to settle down! Can we find someplace to go right now? I need to feel your fat cock in me right now. I'm so hot, I'll take it in my mouth, my juicy pussy, or yes, I'll even take it up my tight ass, please Leonard!"

He stood up and taking her by the hand led her to the elevator. As soon as the doors closed, he was upon her and their lips met in an incredible kiss that took the breath out of Alex. They broke apart just as the doors opened to their floor and Leonard nearly dragged her to his office and locking the door, spun around and immediately pulled her to him, and their bodies fused from lips to knees.

Their bodies rocked and squirmed and Leonard's hands slid down to her ass and cupping her tight ass, he growled into her mouth; "Were you telling the truth?" He pulled his hand back and planted a hot, hard slap on her ass. She moaned into his mouth; "You're giving me the okay to fuck you....." he reared back and slapped her ass again and Alex squirmed in his arms and groaned when she felt his cock poking her in the belly; "In this gorgeous, tight and luscious ass!"

She let out a gasp when he reached lower and began tugging at her tight skirt and she let out a hiss when he had it bunched about her waist. His hands clutched at the tiny panties covering her ass and pussy and when he cupped her pussy, it was his turn to let out a loud moan, the gusset of her panties were totally drenched in her juices.

Alex wiggled free and took a tiny step back and tugged the blouse out of her skirt. She didn't bother to unbutton it, she drew it up and over her head and without unclipping her bra, she pulled that over her head too. Her pert, firm tits bounced and settled back down upon her chest. She slowly lowered her body, making sure her stiff nipples scraped against his chest, belly and legs until she settled on her knees. She ripped open his pants and yanking down the zipper; she grabbed a hold of his pants and shorts and soon had them around his feet. She helped him kick them aside along with his footwear.

Alex immediately drew his cock into her mouth and she locked her gorgeous blue eyes on his and she felt him shiver. She took him deeper and deeper and deeper into her mouth and with her lips stretched wide, she grinned around his cock when her nose pressed against his hairy belly. She began flicking her tongue around and around the shaft. She felt like she was going to fly out of her skin, she was so fucking hot. She pulled back and gripping his cock in her hand, she began to pump up and down vigorously. Her tongue caught the head and she bobbed up and down and she let out a long groan; "Oh please Leonard, give it to me, please cum down my throat and all over my face. I have to have it, NOW!"

Leonard let out a loud groan and held her head steady as he began fucking her face. "I thought you wanted me to fuck your ass?"

She popped her mouth off his cock and continued to stroke him and she smiled from ear to ear; "Oh I do Leonard and you will. I want all of your friends watch you fuck my ass on Saturday!"

When Leonard heard that, he lost it and started cumming all over her face. She let out a squeal and letting out a gasp tried to breathe. Spurt after hot creamy spurt covered her gorgeous angelic face, she never looked more desirable. Her mouth opened and she took the next delectable shot onto her tongue and down her throat. When he finished cumming, he shocked the shit out of her.

Leonard knelt down beside Alex and cupping her cum covered face began kissing and sucking all of the cum he deposited there and kissing her hard on the mouth, fed her his cum.

The two of them clutched at one another and knelt there kissing tenderly and gently stroking each other's supercharged bodies.

Once the two of them came down from their sexual high, Leonard swept a stray lock of hair from her face and kissing her tenderly whispered; "We better get dressed, I think you need to visit my private bathroom."

She giggled; "I think you're right, afterwards do you still want to talk about Saturday and your friends?"

He laughed and shook his head from side to side; "Oh I think we better wait till we get home, I don't think I can handle you getting all hot and bothered again!"

Giggling she walked to the bathroom; "What's the matter Leonard, too much for you?"

"Oh no, not that Alex, but WE DO have some work to get done here and if we start again, I think the entire afternoon will be shot. I do have to save something for energy for Alice and Penny, don't I?"

baranbrat
baranbrat
1,216 Followers