Big Bang Theory Gang Bang Orgy Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
baranbrat
baranbrat
1,216 Followers

Alex crawled up onto the bed; both Alice and she were dressed similarly. They had on tight sundresses that accented their pert, but firm tits. Their skirts were full and ended at mid-thigh showing off their slim, yet shapely legs. It was easy to see, neither of them had any underwear on beneath their dresses.

Sheldon's eyes darted towards Alex and caught a glimpse of her bare pussy. It was already glistening in the light that filtered through the large door wall.

Sheldon moved over to the bed and spun Alex about and in one swift motion, drew down the zipper in the back of her dress.

She giggled when she heard him suck in his breath. Her naked body was like a magnet to his eyes and was also attracting his hands. She peeled her dress up and over her head and tossing it to the floor; she stretched out on the bed and beckoned him to join her.

Before he has a chance to climb up onto the bed, he began removing his clothes. Alice assisted him and both Alice and Alex groaned out as they watched his semi-stiff cock swing back and forth between his legs.

Alice clawed at the zipper on her dress and letting it fall, she kicked it aside and taking Sheldon by the hand pulled him onto the bed alongside Alex. Alice immediately locked lips with Alex and the two of them kissed passionately while Sheldon stroked his ever growing cock.

Alice flopped down onto the bed and spreading her legs she patted her moist pussy and tugging at the ring that was piercing her hood, above her clit, she licked her lips and urged Sheldon to take a closer look.

Sheldon moves as if he was in a trance, he slid between her outstretched legs, which were in constant motion as she anticipated his mouth and hands on her. He broadened his tongue and planting it at the base of her pussy; he shoved it in deep and took a long, slow sweep upward until it came in contact with her clit. He felt her shutter and raising up slightly; he let out a groan and drew the ring above her clit into his mouth. He tugged at the ring with his lips and his tongue stabbed at the clit directly below it.

Alice let out a long hiss and clutching at his head, she thrust her hips up against his mouth and pulled his head harder against her weeping pussy.

Alex watched the duo before her and with Sheldon on his knees; his cock was nearly touching the bed. It was as stiff as a pipe. She scurried behind him and inverting her hand she began tugging and milking his cock like she would a milking cow on her grandfather's farm. She was shaking just thinking about sucking and fucking this monstrous cock. She used her other hand and parting his tight ass cheeks, her tiny wet tongue shot out and began reaming his starred hole. She heard him groan between Alice's thighs and Alice shrieked even louder as Sheldon devoured her dripping cunt.

Alex stroked his cock faster and with longer strokes, she could feel his cock expanding even larger. She drove her tongue as deep as she could into his asshole and she felt him shake even more.

Sheldon let out a loud grunt and spat out around Alice's pussy; "Oh fuck Alex, I'm going to cum if you don't stop!"

Alex pulled her tongue out of his ass and flopping down into her back, she stroked his cock even faster and now looking up at the angry beet-red head of his cock, she watched the head expand and begin to spurt. The first scalding hot creamy spurt hit her on the forehead and shot downward across her nose, lips and chin. The second geyser hit her on the lips and shot across her neck and ended on her chest. Spurt after spurt came out like a fire-hose and when he finished cumming, her entire face, neck and chest were bathed in his hot creamy cum.

Alex felt Sheldon's cock begin to shrink and soften slightly. She reached up and poking her finger around, she found his saliva coated asshole. She applied pressure and penetrating the elastic ring, she pushed harder and sank her finger deep into his ass. She smiled as she watched his cock immediately began to stiffen and grow once again. When she pushed deeper, she heard him groan and push against her finger. Alex began to push deeper and finding his prostate, she diddled it and his cock was once again as stiff and as big as it was before dumping that glorious load all over her body.

Alex scooted out from under Sheldon and she heard him gasp and suck harder on Alice's pussy when Alex slowly pulled her finger out of his ass. She moved over to the squirming Alice and when Alice looked up at her and saw how much cum Sheldon had deposited on her, her hands went up and pulled her down to her.

Alice began sucking and lapping away at the cum that dripped from her tight, gorgeous body. When she got to her face she pulled her down. Their lips locked and they began to feast on the juice Sheldon had left on her body.

Sheldon finally rose from between Alice's thighs. Her juices were covering her from belly button, to halfway down her thighs. His face was drenched in her juices, he had made her squirt twice, that was two times more than she ever did before.

Alice could barely move, her body was as limp as a wet noodle. She tried to get up but was unable to do so. She rolled her head to one side and watched Alex and Sheldon meet in an hot embrace. She smiled as she watched their tongue dart from one mouth to the other. Their hands were sliding over each other's bodies and they soon were locked together from lips to knees.

Sheldon's hands moved down and cupped Alex's incredibly tight and tiny ass cheeks. He parted them and tickled her asshole and she thrust her hips against his cock that was pushing against her belly. He chuckled; "So you like playing with asses huh Alex? We'll see how you like it!" He sank one finger into her ass up to the second knuckle. She groaned into his mouth and pulling off his mouth, she buried her face in the nape of his neck and began licking and biting along his neck to his shoulder.

Alex let out a squeal when she felt him slip a second finger into her ass. "Oh fuck me with your fingers Sheldon, I love having my ass played with." She began to shake when Sheldon's mouth covered one of her gumdrop nipples and drawing in between his lips, his tongue flicked it back and forth. He moved to the other nipple and did the same. She let out a scream when he bit down on the second stiff tip.

Sheldon bit down on Alex's nipple because Alice finally regained enough strength to roll over and when her mouth enveloped the head of his cock and her tongue stud began to roll around the shaft and the fat head, he bit down even harder on Alex's nipple.

Alice pulled her mouth off his cock and grabbing his by the shoulders, she pulled him hard and he fell to the bed. She was on his instantly, she threw her leg over his legs and she jumped when she felt his cock slide across her clit and pussy ring. She reached down and seeing her pussy was as wet as a swamp, she lodged his cock in between her tight lips and lowering her trim body, she felt him pierce her cunt and slowly enter her tiny body. The air escaped her lungs and more came flowing out the deeper his cock went. Her entire body tensed up and she began to shake and quiver as she felt an explosive orgasm begin to build deep in her pussy. The deeper she took his cock, the feeling of cumming overtook her body and she let out a scream; "Oh fuck Sheldon, I've never felt anything so fucking big and thick in my cunt before. It feels like every nerve ending in my body is electrified and with every movement of your cock sends off rockets blowing off!"

Sheldon reached up and pulled her slim body down to his. He moaned when he found the studs piercing her nipples and he popped one into his mouth and tugged at it. He began thrusting his hips up and down faster and he felt her tighten around his huge cock and he slid in a lot easier when she bathed his cock in her cum as she started squirting yet again.

Sheldon's mouth was torn from Alice's tit when Alex pulled back hard on his shoulder. He fell to the bed and was quickly smothered when Alex straddled his face, her ass rested on his forehead.

She began to grind her pussy up and down on his mouth and she let out a groan this time when he stabbed his tongue out and pierced her tight lipped pussy and entered her dripping hole. Flicking his tongue up and down her slit, he uncovered her clit and sucking on it the way she did to his cock earlier, she exploded and this time she covered his face in her fluids. Alex fell against Alice and their two sweat covered bodies clutched at one another as their orgasms that were waning suddenly rekindled and they both began going onto yet a stronger more intense orgasm.

Alice clawed at Alex's back when she felt Sheldon's cock expand and explode. He filled her womb with his second, even thicker and larger load. She jerked her hips back and forth faster as her tight cunt, filled with his huge cock, milked him of all of his cum and nearly all of his strength.

He had just enough to again attack Alex's cunt with his tongue and driving his tongue deep into her flowing hole, he swallowed her juices down as fast as she could make them.

Still clutching at one another, the two petite, totally spent women fell off of Sheldon's well-worn body and they cuddled up to him, one on either side of him.

Alice planted a kiss on his lips; she loved the taste of Alex on him as she licked at his mouth. She pulled back and giggled; "Alex, you taste pretty good on Sheldon's lips. After we rest a little bit Sheldon, we want another go at you, this time Alex's gets that gorgeous cock of yours!"

While all of this was going on, in the livingroom things were starting off slowly. The four of them were already finishing off their second bottle of wine. Leonard turned on the stereo and turned to Siri who was sitting beside Raj; "Siri would you do me the pleasure of dancing with me?"

Raj slid over to his place on the sofa and watched his girlfriend and Leonard dance. He wanted desperately to sit closer to Penny, but knew that he had better take it slow.

Leonard grew bold with Siri and slid his hand down her soft back until he reached her gorgeous ass. He pulled her groin into his and heard her moan. Now it was his hands that were working on the sexy girl's ass.

When the song ended, Penny stood up and said, "Can I cut in?"

Leonard reluctantly moved away and turned to Penny. His mouth dropped open in surprise when his she didn't step into his arms but rather turned toward Siri.

Siri was as surprised as Leonard, but she didn't resist as Penny pulled her into her arms.

"I want to feel your tits against mine, even though you're still wearing that heavy coat," Penny whispered and stepped back and pulled her sweater over her head, baring her naked breasts. She smiled at her surprised partner and pulled her back into her arms. She whispered into Siri's ear, "God, your nipples are so large; I can't wait to bare them and suck on them." Siri just moaned and pushed her large breasts harder into Penny.

Penny leaned back from the embrace and slowly began to unbutton the large buttons on her jacket. When she reached the belt, she tugged it open and popped open the last two buttons. She reached up and slid the jacket from her gorgeous body, she was now naked from the waist up.

Raj and Leonard stared in excitement at the two sexy women dancing in the middle of the room. They could clearly see Siri's larger breasts pressing to Penny's smaller ones, flattening them both out, bulging out at the sides. Penny always had the larger tits in the group, other than Bernadette, but now Siri's made hers look small compared to hers.

Penny brushed a long wavy lock of hair from Siri's face and leaning in and placing her mouth close to Siri's exposed ear, she gently nipped at it and in a heavy sexy whisper said; "Have you ever had a woman kiss you?"

"No," Siri choked out.

"Can I kiss you?"

"Uh...oh my god," Siri moaned.

"Is that a yes Siri?"

"Yes." Siri replied in barely a whisper, she acted very shy, and her head fell down to Penny's neck, her face turned crimson red.

Penny moved her head back and put her hands on Siri's cheeks, lifting her face to hers. She held her face in her hands and stared into her gorgeous green eyes. In slow motion the two women's lips moved together, the touch of their lips made a crackling sound in the livingroom and Penny could have sworn sparks were flying. Penny pressed her tongue to Siri's closed lips. When her lips didn't open she used her tongue to lick back and forth across the already wet surface. Then she heard Siri moan and felt her open her mouth. Penny moved quickly and pressed her tongue into the gorgeous redhead's mouth. She was amazed at how sweet Siri's mouth tasted and how soft her lips were. She felt her own pussy dripping her juice into the crotch of her panties.

Siri's own cunt was beginning to leak juice down her thighs as their kiss went on and on. Penny's hands found the zipper on her tight pencil skirt and she pulled the zipper down. She wiggled the material from side to side and when it hit the floor, Siri kicked the skirt aside. She sucked in her breath and turned red once again when Penny reached her hand between her legs and felt how soaked she was. A little moan escaped her lips as Penny's fingers spread her pussy lips then slid back and forth.

"Have you ever been eaten by a woman," Penny whispered, her own excitement almost out of control as she fingered the gorgeous red fur lined swollen pussy lips.

"Nooooo!"

"Can I eat your pussy and suck your tits?" Penny whispered.

"Oh fuck Penny no!" Siri said, but didn't stop her when she pushed her over to the sofa until she sat heavily next to Leonard.

The room was filled with an incredible sexual tension. The two men watched in excited silence as their two partners got ready to put on a show for them. Both men were afraid to say anything for fear that it would break the spell. They watched as Penny knelt between Siri's legs and pulled her face to her again for another passionate kiss.

Penny was out of control with lust as she pushed her tongue into Siri's now willing mouth. She moaned as she brought her hands up, lifted and squeezed Siri's large high standing tits. She pulled back and looked down at the large globes in her hands. They were incredibly huge; she guessed a 38DD. She lifted one to her mouth and sucked the nipple.

"Oh my god," Siri moaned and her gorgeous green eyes rolled back in her head.

Penny went wild, sucking one large nipple then the other. She sucked and kissed the entire tit, she was making loud sucking sounds. It took her a long time to cover the surface of both tits with her kisses and her tongue. When she was done, the two large tits were heaving and covered in saliva, she hefted them in her hands.

"Ohhhhh Penny...pleasssseee!" Siri pleaded in a gasping voice.

"Please what?" Penny teased, her fingers pinching Siri's nipples.

"Oh God...please eat...ohhhh fuck, please eat my pussy!"

Penny giggled at how the gorgeous redhead humped the air. Penny began to kiss down her stomach; she suddenly stopped and stood up. "My pussy is getting so fucking wet; I'd better get out of this skirt and panties!" She stood and wiggled out of her skirt and drew the tiny panties down and off her luscious legs, she tossed to the side.

Siri gasped as she saw Penny's dripping wet and baby smooth cunt appear before her eyes. The swollen lips that hung between her thighs made her drool. There was a string of clear juice; it looked like spider webs clinging from her pussy to her fleshy thigh, her mouth began to water.

Raj couldn't take the excitement anymore and unzipped his pants and brought his stiff cock out. Leonard saw what Raj had done and opened his pants as well. Both men ran their hands up and down their hard shafts as they watched to two women make love, or more correctly, watched Penny make love to Siri.

Raj had a great view of Penny's swollen cuntlips as she knelt, bent forward and began her journey down Siri's stomach again.

Leonard had a close up view of Penny's tongue as it worked slowly lower.

Siri was beyond excited now as she reached for Penny's head and pulled it forcefully toward her plump cuntlips. "Ahhhhhhhhhh!!!" she screamed when she felt Penny's mouth suck her lips inside her mouth. "Oh God, oh God, oh God, suck me, suck me," Siri said. She slid her hips down the leather sofa, giving Penny easier access to her pussy.

The room was quickly filled with the sloppy sucking sounds Penny's lips made as she devoured Siri's swollen and dripping cuntlips. She used her teeth to nibble on the plump lips then sucked them deep between her lips. When she pushed her tongue into the hole, she felt Siri's legs fly up and wrap around her head.

"Oh, god," Siri screamed as her body began to buck in pleasure for the second time that evening.

Raj and Leonard had to control their hand movements or risk cumming on their pants. They watched as Siri screamed over and over, her hands pulling Penny's blonde hair, forcing her mouth to stay planted on her pussy.

Penny thought she might pass out from lack of oxygen as Siri squeezed her with her strong thighs and poured her cunt juice down her throat. Suddenly she felt a little tremor run through her; it wasn't exactly an orgasm but she still felt tiny tremors pulse through her lush body.

When Siri's thighs opened, Penny pulled back and looked up at the exhausted redhead.

Siri gazed down at Penny through lust laden green eyes and whispered; "Thank you!"

"You're welcome," Penny replied and standing up on shaking legs; her thighs were positively drenched with her own creamy cunt juice. She turned and looked at the two men; "I need to get fucked!" she stated emphatically. She smiled at Leonard but turned and walked over to Raj.

Raj's eyes were wide with excitement as he watched Penny straddle his thighs.

Leonard watched in amazement as Penny prepared to take Raj's cock into her body. He was so engrossed at the site of Penny preparing to fuck someone else that he barely noticed when Siri got off the sofa and knelt between his legs.

Siri pushed Leonard's hand away from his cock and wrapped her long slim fingers around it. Siri heard him moan when she bent her head and took his hard fat cock into her mouth.

Leonard knew that he couldn't stop what was about to happen now and really didn't want to. Penny wanted a black cock; maybe her fucking Raj with his milk chocolate cock would hold her until they hatched their plan with Bernadette and Glen. Anyways, the situation was beyond his control now; he grabbed Siri's gorgeous redhead, he began to buck his hips into her face.

Penny spread her legs wide over Raj's thighs. She let him place his large cock at the portal to her leaking cunt hole. She turned and looked at Leonard; she smiled when she saw Siri's head bobbing up and down on his stiff cock. She hesitated, giving Leonard the chance to stop her, when he didn't move and closed his eyes in pleasure instead; she turned back to Raj and slowly began to sink onto his milk chocolate stiff cock.

Raj moaned out; "Oh god Penny!" as he watched Penny take him into her body. This had been his fantasy even since he had his premature ejaculation that faithful night when they both had too much wine. Now, his cock was sliding into her, she was as warm and tight as he thought she would be.

Penny moved further down onto his cock, she groaned in pleasure as she tried to get used to the fat shaft stretching her cunt. Raj's cock was about the same thickness as Leonard's but it was about two inches longer, it pounder deep into her pussy. When her body resisted she pressed down harder; she soon had all of his cock inside her. She leaned forward and kissed his lips passionately, her breathing ragged, her chest heaving on his chest. As her tongue entered his mouth, her hips began to move up and down. She heard a moan from behind her; she turned and saw that Siri was now straddling Leonard's thighs, facing her. She watched in excitement as Siri sat on Leonard's cock. Behind Siri, Penny could see Leonard's lust-clouded eyes looking at her; Penny made a kissing motion to him. She turned back to Raj and began to bounce up and down on his stiff cock.

baranbrat
baranbrat
1,216 Followers