Big Bang Theory Gang Bang Orgy Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
baranbrat
baranbrat
1,216 Followers

This made him smile; "It would serve them right Alice, but I wanted to abstain from sex till our get-together on Saturday."

She laughed and stripped in front of all three of them, she turned and wiggled her hips even more than usual; "I understand Leonard; I'll just go and take a nice long shower before the pizza gets here."

Leonard let out a long suffering groan and went and poured him a stiff drink; "You three are going to kill me, but I'm holding strong, no sex!"

The pizza came and things lightened up, they watched a movie while Alice and Alex sat on either side of Leonard, both in tiny robes, but kept to themselves. Penny sat on the chair beside them, her leg was thrown over one arm and her bare, moist pussy was staring them all in the face.

Leonard couldn't stand it any longer, he got up and headed to the bedroom; "You three don't play fair, I'm going to sleep, ALONE!"

Penny came in about an hour later and he was watching TV. She slipped out of her robe and snuggled up beside him, naked.

"You're really mean Penny and if you don't behave I won't tell you about my plan to get even with Bernadette and at the same time take care of your problem."

She immediately rolled aside and covered herself with the bed sheet; "What plan, what problem?"

He shook his head; "Oh no you don't, I don't trust you Penny, now it's your turn to suffer!"

She pouted and snuggled up to Leonard, she pressed her full, firm naked tit against his arm; Pleassssssssse Leonard, I promise to be good!"

He laughed; "No, no way maybe I'll tell you tomorrow."

"Oh come Leonard, I promise, and I mean it this time, I'll be good!"

"Mmmm I know how you are when you're really good!"

"Now look who's being bad!"

"Okay I'll tell you." He turned off the TV and closed off the light he turned onto his side and Penny scooted closer to him. Her ass was pressing against his semi-hard cock. Wrapping his arms around her, he loved how her silky hair flowed across his body. Leonard nuzzled her neck and kissing her behind her ear, her heard her let out a gasp and giggled, her naked butt wiggled against his growing cock.

"Okay Penny, here is my plan, let me know what you think. With Howard going up into space, we have to lure Bernie here to spend the evening with us. We feed her a lot of wine and to really put her over the top, I can get my hands on some potent Spanish Fly. I don't want to use roofies, that would be illegal, I want her to make the choice herself, but the fly will help her along. I'll have a bunch of remote cameras set up in this bedroom and after you and I get her nice and hot, I'll excuse myself. While you get her close, but you have to make sure you don't push her over the edge, I'll bring her old boyfriend in to join us. We can record it all and put it on her laptop and make sure Howard sees it. What do you think?"

"What boyfriend and how would that help my problem, which I don't know about and you didn't explain Sweetie."

"Remember when we went to the conference where Amy made you her, plus one? You and I nearly hooked up?"

"Oh yeah, I remember, but I don't remember her boyfriend."

"You don't? How about the guy who drove you back to LA.?"

"Ohhhhhhhhhhh, you mean Glen?"

"Yeah, exactly, that was Bernadette's old boyfriend! I know he'd love to hook-up with Bernie and at the same time, if I'm there to watch and jump in from time to time, I think he could more than take care of your fantasy to be with a black man, A BIG black man!"

"Mmmmm, sounds interesting, but after I suppressed my needs to even think about being with that black porn star, I don't want to go there. We're in such a good place right now, I don't want to ruin that."

"That's why I love you Penny. You're really trying and I'm okay with it, as long as I'm there and you know, if I'm setting it up, I'm okay with it. It's sort of a hall pass, just a one ticket ride on the Big Glen Express!"

She turned in his arms and wrapping her arms around him, planted a hot, wet kiss on his lips; "My god. I love you Leonard. What did I do to deserve you?"

He rolled her over and her ass was once again against his body; "I don't know, I guess you're just lucky." He held her in place and reaching down he slowly and deliberately began to run his fingertips up and down her moist slit. When he had them wet enough, he slowly slipped one and then a second finger deep into her pussy. He heard her let out a low groan and push harder against his cock.

He kissed and nibbled at her ear again and pulling his fingers out, he slapped her playfully on the ass and whispered out; "Paybacks are a bitch Penny, now go to sleep!"

She slapped him back and let out a moan and snuggled up against him; "You sure have changed Leonard, last year, you could never have stopped, I just love the new and improved Leonard, goodnight Sweetie!"

That same evening at Raj's apartment, he just let Emily, his newest girlfriend in and she hugged him and their lips met in a tender kiss. It quickly turned to a passionate kiss and his hands began to slide up and down her slender body. He pulled back and looked at her face and smiled; "Boy Emily, you are really gorgeous. He loved her full red lips; they were glistening now with a bright red lip-gloss. Her long wavy, bright red hair cascaded down over her shoulders and covered her pert, B sized breasts. Her green eyes were mesmerizing and drew him in for yet another kiss.

This time both mouths were opened and their tongue met before their lips did. Emily's hands were sliding up and down his back and came to rest on his ass. She pulled him tighter to her and she let out a moan, into his mouth, when she felt his cock pressing against his thigh seeing she was nearly a half a head taller than Raj.

Breaking the kiss Raj took her by the hand; "Come on Emily, dinner is ready and I don't want it to get cold."

She tugged him back to the livingroom and sat down and pulled him down beside her; "I have better things to do right now. I must say Raj, last week when you took me home and we ended up in bed, well it was spectacular, but I would love to do it again, right now, but a lot slower, if you get my drift."

Raj kissed her again and licked his lips; "You are without a doubt one of the hottest women I've ever made love to Emily. Would you like to try to move up a couple of spots on my list?"

Emily showed surprise on her face but then she laughed loudly. She pushed Raj and he fell over onto the floor she landed on top. She grabbed his arms and held them over his head. "I may be a good fuck but you haven't even seen my oral talents yet."

"That's true," Raj said thoughtfully. "So you think you are pretty good with your mouth too huh?"

"Let's remove any doubts!" With that Emily leaned down and kissed his lips. Then she opened his shirt and and began to kiss down his chest. She got up, untied her wrap-around silky dress and shrugging her shoulder, it fell to the floor.

Raj sucked in his breath when he saw she was completely naked beneath the dress. Her peaches and cream skin proved she was a natural redhead, as the tiny red tuff of pubic hair stood just above her tight lipped pussy. Her gumdrop bright pink nipples were calling for him to suck on, but he waited. Her areoules were nearly non-existent and the rest of her tits were pure white and stood high on her chest. Her slender body screamed, ravish me.

Emily pressed their bodies together and they kissed... standing naked in his tiny livingroom. Slowly Emily began to kiss down Raj's chest again. By the time she went to her knees, he was already hard. She knelt in front of him, reaching up, she undid his pants and tossing them aside she did the same to his jockey shorts. She reached out to grasp his long shaft. With agonizing slowness, she pulled the foreskin from the swollen head. Then she held the long shaft at the base and licked the juicy tip. She looked up at Raj and said, "Are you ready for the blow job of your life?"

"Yes," he whispered.

Emily smiled and opened her mouth wide to take the milk chocolate head into her mouth. Raj moaned and thrust his hips forward as she began to use her tongue on the swollen crown. She sucked and licked the shaft until it was dripping with her saliva. She pulled back and let the lights of the ceiling fan reflect off of his shiny shaft. She moved her head slowly toward the head again, opening her mouth; she wanted to put on a show for Raj. Soon the head and much of the shaft was in her mouth.

Raj closed his eyes and swayed his hips as Emily worked her oral magic on him. He wasn't joking about her being a good fuck but now he knew that she did lots of things well. She was sucking him better than he could remember anyone doing it... other than that time with the sailor girl at Comic-Con last year.

Emily cupped Raj's large testicles in her hand and sucked the head hard. She could feel his balls pulling up tight and knew that he was getting close. However, she wasn't ready for him to cum yet. Suddenly, she pulled away and heard Raj moan.

"Turn around," she ordered. Two could play this game she thought.

Raj looked at her like he didn't understand.

"Turn around, and lean forward with your hands on your knees," she said.

Raj turned around and did as she asked. His eyes opened wide when he felt Emily's hands on his ass cheeks, spreading them apart. "Emily," he groaned, when he felt her tongue on his puckered hole.

Emily smiled as she pressed her tongue into his tight starred hole. At the same time she reached around and grasped his throbbing cock, moving her hand up and down in time with her tongue. She could feel herself becoming excited as the sphincter of his ass squeezed her tongue, forcing it back out after each plunge.

"Oh Fuck," Raj moaned! However, after a few minutes of this, Raj couldn't take anymore.

Emily knew that he was close, spinning him back around, she pulled his stiff cock back into her mouth again.

"Oh Mother Fucker," Raj gasped. "Emily, I'm going to cum if you keep that up," he groaned!

Emily pulled his cock from her mouth and looked up at him. "I want you to cum in my mouth. I want to drink every drop of your sweet milky cum!" With that she took him back into her mouth and began to suck. She used both hands to pump the shaft.

"Ohhhhhh fuck yeahhhhh!!!" Raj gasped. His head was thrown back and his balls tightened in his sack. He looked down and saw that Emily's gorgeous green eyes were closed as she concentrated on sucking him. Suddenly, he felt his balls sending his boiling hot cum up his shaft. It felt like his head was going to explode as his other head unleashed his creamy load into Emily's willing mouth.

Emily choked for a second because of the strength of the blast but she quickly recovered and began to drink his creamy sperm. Incredibly, she felt her cunt muscles tighten and she squeezed her legs together and came too.

"Mmmmm Raj, I've never done that before. I was never allowed to have dessert before finishing my meal. Don't think of me as being naughty, but I might need a spanking for not eating my meal first, what do you think?"

"Well Emily, as long as you eat your meal and polish off your plate, I may forgo your punishment. You better not make a mess and drop any of your food on those luscious breasts of yours or I may just have to lick it odd myself!"

"Oh Raj, now you're being naughty and I may just have to do that and see how good you suck in them!"

By the time the meal was complete, Emily had spilled a lot of her lasagna sauce on her breasts.

Raj rose from his seat and urging her to her feet, he led her to the bedroom where he licked the sauce off her tits and her own secret sauce off from between her slender thighs.

Emily squeezed his head between her legs and gave him seconds on her sauce and drawing him upwards, she licked what he left on his lips and chin. Her green eyes pleaded with him and they nearly rolled back in her head as she felt his stiff cock penetrate her tight lipped pussy and sink deeper and deeper into her foaming cunt.

The two of them clutched at one another as they threw all caution to the wind and fucked like animals. They both raced towards an explosive climax, their bodies glistening with sweat and their bodies jerking in uncontrollable spasms as they both came at nearly the exact same time.

Afterward lying on the damp sheets Raj swept a damp red lock of hair from her face, he kissed her pert nose; "My friends are having a get together on Saturday. I was wondering if you would like to go with me."

"I'd love to Raj!"

"Hold on Emily, before you say yes, you should know it's not your normal get-together, if you get my drift?"

She rose up on one elbow and her green eyes sparkled with excitement and surprise; "Oh yeah Raj, just what kind of party is it?"

He looked uncomfortable; "Well Emily, it's sort of a swingers style party where we switch partners?"

"Mmmm, well I don't know Raj. If we're going to go to one of those, I think I'm going to need a little more practice, what do you think? A wide grin crossed her face and she fell to her back as Raj crawled across her and they started all over again.

Saturday afternoon was upon them and Penny, Leonard, Alex and Alice were making the finishing touches on the place as it was nearly time for everyone to arrive. Just then there was an incoming phone call, Leonard answered it; it was Amy; "Oh hi Amy, is there a problem, you don't sound very well."

"I'm not Leonard, I think I caught something in my lab a couple of days ago. I was hoping I'd get better, but I'm not very well right now. I'm sending Sheldon on alone, if that's okay with you. He was going to stay here and nurse me back to health, but all he is being, is a pain in the ass. I hope that's okay?"

"Sure Amy, Alice and Alex will take good care of him, you get better okay? See you later, bye!"

"Bye Leonard and have fun, if he's going to be with Alice and Alex, I know he will!"

The doorbell rang and it was Raj; "Hi Leonard, let us up, we're here and raring to go!"

Leonard buzzed them up and when he opened the door, his jaw dropped. For some reason, Raj hadn't brought Emily with him. Instead there was a tall, nearly an entire head taller than Raj, sultry dark redheaded woman. She made Leonard's cock stiffen before they even entered the room.

"Ah Leonard, are you going to just stand there with your mouth open or are you going to let us in."

He stammered and nearly jumped to the side; "Come in, please come on in." He looked once again at the gorgeous redhead and turned to Raj; ''Aren't you going to introduce this lovely creature to us Raj?"

Sheldon spoke up; "Good afternoon to you too Leonard, now get out of the way and let us all in!"

Sheldon came in and gave Penny a hug and both Alice and Alex came over and gave him a hug and a small kiss.

Penny handed him a Yahoo and he was happy and went over to look out over the balcony.

Raj guided the exquisite redhead into the room and even Penny was mesmerized by her.

Raj turned to Penny; Penny I'd like to introduce Siri, Siri this is Penny."

Penny moved over to Siri and gave her a brief hug and pulled away, her temperature rose a couple of degrees just from hugging her.

Raj turned to Leonard; "This is Leonard, this is his place, Siri this is Leonard."

Leonard approached her; he took her hand in his and planted a soft kiss on her wrist.

Raj made the rest of the introductions while Leonard kept taking in the gorgeous redhead. Beyond beautiful, the tall redhead was stunning. At nearly six feet tall, her heels pushed her past that. She was wearing a two piece black business suit. The top was molded to her lush body, but did little to hide her, what he estimated at her 38DD breasts. Her peaches and cream skin tone was mind-boggling. It was evident she was out in the sun, for her tan showed she was a true redhead. The jacket was pulled in at the waist with a wide black leather belt and her ample hips jutted out below the belt. Her tight black pencil skirt molded her lower body, her ass and legs matched the rest of her body, they were gorgeous too. Her ample ass made Leonard's hands itch, he wanted so bad to cup them and play with those luscious mounds of flesh. Her long shapely legs went on forever and with the skirt being of modest length. Her thighs were hidden, but her perfectly turned calves promised the rest of her legs to look just as nice.

Penny guided Raj and Siri to the sofa and offering them a drink, went to get them.

Leonard sat across from them and couldn't take his eyes off of Siri; "So Raj, where did you meet this vision of loveliness? I thought you were bringing someone we knew?"

I met Siri at my phone company. I was so taken by her voice on my voice-activated feature; I just had to meet her. I went over there and we hit it off immediately, it was love at first sight, right Siri?"

She placed her hand on his thigh and slid it up and down and reaching his cock, she squeezed it and it stiffened immediately; "That's right Sexy!" She turned to Leonard as she continued to stroke Raj's cock; "I just love your place Leonard, Sexy told me so much about it and he didn't exaggerate one bit."

Leonard looked at Raj; "She calls you Sexy?"

He nodded; "She asked me my name and I told her, she asked me if I wanted her to call me Raj. I told her I'd rather she called me Sexy and she has ever since, cool huh?"

So what happened to the woman who was supposed to come today?"

Raj looked a little uncomfortable and standing pulled Leonard over into the kitchen. He whispered to him; "Leonard, this isn't the place to talk about other women I'm seeing. I was going to bring Emily and she was all excited about coming, but her monthly curse began and she cried and was very upset about not being able to come. I really wanted to come so I came up with Siri, isn't she pretty?"

"Raj, pretty is the understatement of the year, she's absolutely gorgeous. Are you sure you want to share her?"

Raj smiled; "As long as I get a shot at Penny, yeah I'll share!"

They went back into the livingroom and the three women were talking to Siri and they all seemed to be getting along very well. Penny was infatuated with Siri and Leonard could tell she too was itching to her hands on this vision of loveliness.

Sheldon came back in from the balcony; "Leonard I just love the view, I could get used to this place."

Leonard shook his head from side to side; "You can visit anytime Sheldon, but you're not moving it, that ship has sailed!"

Sheldon looked at Alice and then at Alex; "Are we going to sit here all day and talk or are we going to get busy?"

The floodgates were opened and Alice and Alex stood up and each of them took one of Sheldon's hands and led him towards Alice's bedroom. Alice turned and looked at Leonard and Penny; "He better be as good as you said he was; see you all later, much later!"

Once in Alice's room, Sheldon looked out over the ocean, she too had a large sliding door from her bedroom to a balcony overlooking the Pacific Ocean. When the two petite, auburn haired women slid up beside him, he wrapped his arms around both of them and pulled them to his equally slender body.

Sheldon turned towards Alex and before he kissed her, looked into her gorgeous blue eyes; "I've wanted to do this for what seems like forever. He planted a kiss on her lips and it quickly turned heated and her tongue dipped into his mouth and she pressed her slim, but luscious body against one side of him.

Sheldon broke the kiss and turned towards Alice. They kissed too and when he broke the kiss with her, his eyes were masked in lust; "Oh fuck Alice, I just love whatever you have on your tongue!

Alice looked Sheldon in the eyes and giggled; "If you like that one, just wait till you see the other ones I have, it will really freak you out. She went back to kissing him and her hand slid down and she let out a loud gasp; "What the fuck Sheldon, Penny told me you were big, but not like a police nightstick!"

baranbrat
baranbrat
1,216 Followers