Big Bang Theory Gang Bang Orgy Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
baranbrat
baranbrat
1,216 Followers

"Oh God fuck me, fuck me Raj, yes, yes, fuckkkkkkk meeeee!"

The room quickly filled with the lustful groans of the two couples fucking like animals.

Penny worked rapidly up and down on Raj while her new friend, Siri, did the same to her man Leonard. She was amazed at how exciting it was to be fucking another guy while Leonard fucked Siri like an animal just a few feet away.

"Ohhhhhhh," Raj groaned. "Penny, I'm...I'm going to...to cummmmm." Raj could barely contain his excitement as Penny's tight, juicy cunt squeezed him.

"Cum baby, cum in me," Penny moaned, bouncing rapidly up and down on the milk chocolate throbbing cock. As Penny felt Raj's cum begin to squirt and fill her she moaned, her own body reaching a peak. "Oh God yesssssss!!! I'm cummmmmminnnnggggg."

The screams of Penny brought on Leonard's orgasm. "Siri, I'm going to cum. Can I cum, can I cum in you?"

"Oh fuck yeah, cum!" Siri bounced up and down as she lay back on Leonard's chest and watched her boyfriend and Penny cum together. Soon the only sounds in the room were the satisfied groans of the four lovers and their heavy breathing.

Penny pulled away from Raj, letting his shrinking cock slip out of her. She watched Siri stand up and walk toward her. As the two women passed in the center of the room, they stopped and kissed tenderly. It was a sensuous and especially exciting with their pussies dripping their lover's hot and creamy cum. They parted and joined their men.

"I love you," Penny whispered to Leonard as she snuggled next to him, burying her face timidly in his shoulder. All of a sudden she was very worried about how Leonard would react to what had just happened.

"God, I love you Penny!" Leonard said and turned her face up to his. He looked over to see if Raj and Siri were satisfied or wanted more. They were too busy kissing to think about anything but getting turned on again. Leonard turned back to Penny and said; "I mean it, I love you more than anything and I think the two of us just may work things out, just like you wanted, just don't betray me again!" Leonard gently kissed Penny's lips. He heard her moan as her arms went around him. When he pulled away he saw tears streaming down her cheeks. "What's wrong?" he asked with concern.

"Nothing...nothing at all."

Leonard stood up and pulled Penny to feet. "I hope you don't mind, but we're going to our room now. You are welcome to use one yourself."

Raj looked at the two happy lovers; "No we don't mind. I think we will be going home in a few, I have to check with Sheldon and see if he's staying or leaving with us." He watched as Leonard and Penny walked out of the room.

When Penny got Leonard in the bedroom and they climbed into bed, she turned to him; "Leonard would you please fuck me!" Penny's face was red with tears running down her cheeks.

Leonard swept the tears from her cheeks and he had a smile on his lips; "Right now Penny, I'd do anything you want!" He felt her hand reach for his still cum coated cock. It only took a few moments before he was hard again.

When Leonard started to turn to Penny and get between her legs she said, "Wait a minute. I need to clean you up a little bit!" Penny bent her head and sucked Leonard's cum coated cock into her mouth. She moaned as she again tasted Siri on his now stiff cock. When there was only saliva left on his cock she spread her legs and offered her cum filled cunt to Leonard.

Leonard knelt above Penny and looked down at her wide-open legs; he groaned and slowly brought his cock to her swollen and cum filled hole, his cock slid slowly into her warm slippery hole.

"Oh fuck Penny," Leonard moaned as his hips began to move up and down. It was such a turn-on to feel Penny's cunt filled with someone else's cum.

"Fuck me Leonard, fuck me hard and fast, oh Leonard, you feel so good in me, so fucking good!"

Leonard was pounding into Penny like a mad man. Since he had already cum already, he knew that he would last a long time. Penny came three times before Leonard screamed out that he was going to cum.

"Yes, cum in me lover, come on and fill my pussy with your hot, potent cum;" Penny moaned as she felt Leonard add his load of cum to what was left by Raj.

The following morning a tired, but very satisfied Penny sat at the breakfast bar sipping coffee. Leonard was beside her, he too was tired and very satisfied. They were discussing the wild night and the bedroom door opened and a totally disheveled Sheldon came stumbling out. All he was wearing was a pair of tightie-whities. His hair was a mess and his face, neck, chest and thighs were covered in dried cum.

Leonard handed him a steaming cup of coffee and he spoke so quietly, they barely heard him; "Thank you Leonard, could either of you tell me something?"

Penny was laughing uncontrollable and nodded; "Sure Sweetie, what did you want to know?"

"Ah well, I know I went into the bedroom with Alice and Alex last night, but after the first couple of hours, everything is sort of fuzzy. Do you know what happened?"

"Well Sheldon, Raj and Siri left somewhere around midnight, they called to you through the bedroom door, but I heard you yell, go away! They left and Leonard and I retired to our bedroom and didn't come out till just an hour ago. You must have had a real wild time. I would suggest you go take a shower." Penny led him to a full length mirror and turning him towards it she giggled; "You sort of have a large amount of Alice and Alex on you. If they lost all that fluid on you, you must have lost a lot also. You better drink up, replenish your fluids and get in the shower and wash their juices down the drain."

"Oh my, I think you are correct Penny. Could you point me the way to the shower?"

Leonard came over to Sheldon; "As weak as you look, you may want to use out shower. It's large enough to lie down. It even has a bench where you can sit and let the water wash all of those two sexy ladies off of you. You have to tell us later how you've changed. You used to hate anyone touching you, now you have women sitting on your face and reaming your ass." He led him to the bathroom and closed the door behind him.

When he came back out to the kitchen area, Alice and Alex came staggering out. Their hair was a complete mess. Alice's braid was undone and her tangled mess of hair was sexy in a disheveled sort of way. Alex was just as sexy looking; both of them looked like high classed hookers who just finished performing for a roomful of men.

They both took a stool beside the kitchen breakfast bar. With their elbows on the counter, they had their heads buried in their hands and moaned as Leonard placed a steaming cup of coffee before them both. They groaned out a thank you and sipped the hot elixir of life. They both requested a refill and Penny did the honors and giggled to Leonard; "Oh how I remember that walk of shame, I'm so, so happy it is now a thing of the past, thank you Leonard!"

Sheldon came out of the master bedroom dressed in one of Leonard's robes and when he saw Alice and Alex, he skirted them; "You two stay away from me, I think you drained me dry and I can hardly move right now!"

Alex didn't move, but Alice turned on the stool and smiled weakly; "Don't you worry Sheldon, we have no intentions of crawling off of these stools for the next couple of hours. You drained all of the fluids from our bodies and we need to replenish them. We both feel the same though, if after we recuperate, not in the immediate future though, we wouldn't mind a rematch with you. Isn't that right Alex?"

Alex turned her head, still in her hands and just let out a long tortured groan. She nodded slowly in her hands and turned back to the coffee.

Sheldon smiled weakly and whispered; "Alright, I think I'd like that, but not for a long, long time!" He shuffled to the bedroom and after ten minutes or so, he came back out and looked at Leonard; "Do you think you can drive me home? I have about ten voicemails from Amy and just as many text messages, she's pissed. Woman, they can be a handful Leonard!"

Coming next, Leonard and Sheldon get their revenge on Bernadette; Raj plays the field and brings his conquests to the condo to share. Sheldon has more fun, without and with Amy, stay tuned. Anyone who has any scenes they want to see; please let me know. As always, please vote.

baranbrat
baranbrat
1,216 Followers