Big Bang Theory Gang Bang Orgy Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
baranbrat
baranbrat
1,216 Followers

As she disappeared into the bathroom, she let out a tiny giggle; "I guess you're right, I was always taught to share, but you're making it hard!"

He shook his head; "Oh no Alex, you're the one who makes it hard, very hard and stiff! Now get cleaned up and get to work!"

"Yes Dr. Hofstadter, right away sir!"

They entered the condo and Alice was there but Penny wasn't. Leonard tossed his keys on the counter; "Where's Penny, Alice?"

"She told me she had an audition in Chatsworth, some place called New Sensations."

"Mmmm okay, do we have any plans for dinner tonight? I was thinking Thai food, any objections?"

"Sounds good, I'll get the menu!" Alex went to change while Alice got the menu. Alex came out in a short silky robe and as Alice came over with the menu she lifted the back of Alex's robe; "What happened to your butt Alex, it's all bruised and looks like a couple of handprints on it!"

Alex giggled and pulled her robe down; "You'll have to ask Leonard about that!"

He came into the room, he changed out of his suit and was now in sweat shorts and a t-shirt; "Ask me what Alex?"

Alice was grinning and spun Alex around, she lifted Alex's robe; "What happened here? She told me to ask you!"

He had an innocent look on his face; "Oh I don't know she must have fell."

Alice shook her head; "Oh so she fell on your hand huh?"

Leonard started laughing; "Oh yeah Alice, several times!"

Alice chased after him, but he scooted away. She threw the menu at him; "You can order the food, I have to get some lotion to spread on Alex's ass.

Alex's eyes bugged out; "Ohhhhhhhh yeah Alice I really need you to run some lotion on my ass!"

Just then Penny came into the place and she looked shook up and disheveled. She went immediately to the wet bar and poured two fingers of tequila and downed it. She came over to Leonard and throwing her arms around him; she buried her head in his shoulder and began to sob softly.

Leonard knew she wasn't right and tenderly swept her unruly blonde hair from her face. He pressed his lips to her forehead and whispered; "What happened Honey, I can tell something didn't go well, was it the audition?"

She hugged him tighter and nodded vigorously; "Oh Leonard, I was so close, I was tempted, but ran out! I'm so, so sorry, I felt like I betrayed you, but I didn't give in. Oh Sweetie, I was so close, I need you to hold me and tell me it's going to be alright!"

He held her tightly and Alice and Alex came out of the bedroom, Alex's face was flushed, Leonard knew what was going on in there, but didn't let Penny know anything.

Alice and Alex came over and hugged the two of them and not long after that, Penny took a deep breath and pulled away, she took Leonard by the hand and led him out to the balcony and sitting down, she drew him down beside her. She looked up at Alice; "Could you get me another couple fingers of tequila, I need it to calm my nerves and tell you all what happened at the audition!"

She looked down at her hands and when Alice handed her the drink, she downed it and put the glass down. She took Leonard by his hands and looked into his eyes, hers were watering and tears began to roll down her cheek. She began; "My agent called me and told me she had an audition for a high budget film in Chatsworth at New Sensations Films. I thought I heard of the production company before, but couldn't place it. There were only three of us up for the part and I was the last to audition. The other two were already finished and I was there alone and suddenly, for some reason I felt uneasy. I was ushered into a sound stage, it was set up as a large livingroom and when the lead actor came out, I realized what the part involved. New Sensations is an adult movie company. I got up to leave and the producer blocked my way. When I turned the lead actor, Sean Michaels, had dropped his robe and stood there naked, stroking his cock and began to speak in a low monotone voice. I realized they were trying to seduce me and my defenses were quickly falling apart."

"The produced spoke, come on Blondie, you without a doubt would be perfect for the part. I turned back to try and escape in the other direction and Sean had moved even closer and grasping my wrist, he placed my hand on his huge, stiff cock. Instinctively my fingers closed around it and I found myself sliding my hand up and down his huge black cock. The producer, who was behind me placed his hands on my shoulders and urged me to sit on the sofa. I felt powerless and was soon sitting. When I turned and looked at the cock, at eye-level and he urged me to suck that big black cock. My lips parted and when I looked up and saw him grinning down at me, I was shaken from my stupor. I yelled out, "NO!" I let go of his cock and I figured it would be easier to get past the producer. I pushed past him and ran until I was in my car. I jumped in and although I could hardly put the keys in ignition, because my hands were shaking so violently. I started the car, drove a mile or so and pulled into the first parking lot I saw. I closed off the engine and just sat there and cried and cried and cried until I was all cried out."

"I got out of the car and went into the convenience store and purchased a huge bottle of beer and sat in the car and downed it. It took me a good half hour to finally settle down enough to drive back."

"Oh Leonard, please, you have to forgive me, I tried to be strong, but he was so big and I was drawn to it. I knew if I opened my mouth and took it into my mouth; I would have lost you forever. Please, please forgive me!"

He moved his hands to her shoulders and held her at arms-length. His one hand moved to her chin and drew her head, which was looking down at the floor, he urged her to look up at him and his head was moving from side to side; "What are you talking about Penny? You have nothing to be sorry about. You were forced to do this, you held strong and I'm so very, very proud of you! One thing Penny, you will never, never go on another audition unless you're accompanied by someone to protect you from this kind of sleaze-bags!" He drew her into her arms and held her so tight, she could hardly breath, but she never felt safer than this very moment. The tears began to flow again and he held her until she stopped sobbing and calmed down.

The four of them headed back into the livingroom and luckily Alice did order the Thai food before taking time to sooth Alex's aching ass cheeks. The doorbell buzzed and Alice went to answer, it was their food.

They ate and by the time they finished eating, Penny was calmer and he took her to the bathroom, he stripped her and helped her into the hot bubbly water.

He went out to Alex and Alice; "Alex tell Alice about plans for Saturday. I don't want to talk to Penny about it tonight, hopefully she'll be better tomorrow, if not we can always postpone till the following week-end. One other thing Alex, please cancel my appointments for tomorrow, I'm taking the day off to spend it with Penny. If you want, after you get everything rescheduled, you can come home too, I love you both, good night!"

He went back and washed Penny and afterwards, slipped her into a nightshirt and put her to bed. He crawled in beside her and holding her tight, they both drifted off to sleep.

Penny woke up in the morning and looked around and not finding Leonard, slipped into a long terrycloth robe, she secured it tightly and walked out into the livingroom and stood there watching Leonard, Alex and Alice sitting at the kitchen counter sipping coffee.

They stopped talking and she felt uneasy thinking they were talking about her. She approached them and looked at them and Alice spoke up; "How you doing honey? You look well rested!"

Penny poured herself a cup of coffee and looked from one of them to the other; "Were you talking about me?"

In chorus all three of them said; "No, no!"

She looked skeptically at them; "Why did you stop talking when you saw mw come out of the bedroom?"

Leonard looked from Penny and his eyes darted to Alice and Alex; "Penny, we didn't want to upset you. Yesterday before any of your problems were happening, I tossed out to Alex about having a get together this Saturday with some of the old group. We didn't decide and wanted to run it past Alice and you. After we found out about your problems, well we decided to put it on hold. We were just discussing all of the fun we had during these so-called orgies. When you came out, well I felt uneasy talking about it seeing what you went through yesterday."

Penny looked a little pissed; "I thought we were supposed to have an open relationship, as far as not keeping secrets."

Alex stood up and moved over to Penny; "We weren't keeping secrets Penny, if we were, Leonard wouldn't have just told you what we really were talking about. We didn't talk to you about it yesterday, because it was inappropriate, we weren't hiding anything."

Penny smiled at her and reaching up, she tucked a stray lock of auburn hair behind her ear; "I'm sorry guys, I guess I'm still a little shaken about yesterday and am looking to strike out at anything, forgive me?"

They all got up and had a group hug. They moved over to the dining table and began talking about their week and what they wanted to do this week-end. It was Penny who brought up the subject; "So what was this get-together you guys were talking about, I'm sort of interested in pursuing this."

"I was thinking of inviting Raj and his lady, along with Sheldon and Amy. What do you think about Howard and Bernadette coming, I know you finally made up with Bernadette, but do you really want to be naked in the same room as her?"

Penny looked at all three of them; "Sure and you know as well as I do Leonard, she had one of the sweetest pussies for eating and with that tiny mouth of hers; I just love watching her sucking on your fat cock." She turned to Alice and Alex; "You like my big tits, but just wait to you see those huge tits on her, hell the two of you can feast on them and still have some leftover for me!"

Leonard stood and he already had half of a hard-on; "Shit Penny with all of that dirty talking coming from your mouth, I'm ready to go now. So I guess Bernadette and Howard are a yes?"

They all nodded and Alex came over to him; "Down boy, we're here today for Penny, not you!"

Penny stared at Alex; "My biggest problem is that I can't get that big black cock out of my mind. I want to be faithful to you Leonard, and I intend on doing just that. I'll need a lot of support from the three of you and my other friends."

"Leonard came over to her and took her in his arms; "That is why you'll never go on another audition without someone going with you, I swear!"

Alice showered, dressed and hurried out to work. Alex left too but was back before Leonard and Penny left the dining room table.

Alex and Penny slipped into their bathing suits and headed down to the condo's huge pool while Leonard got on his cell and called the group. Amy told Leonard that they would love to come over.

He called Raj; "Hi Raj, Penny and I are having one of our orgy parties at my place here on Saturday. We were wondering if you wanted to come. We'd love for you to bring one of your new squeezes with you. Just make sure she knows what kind of party it is, we wouldn't want her to feel uncomfortable. Just to let you know Alice and Alex, you know the one you have been drooling over the past two years."

"Oh fuck Leonard, are you kidding me, wild horses couldn't keep me away, yeah I have the perfect woman to bring on Saturday, I know you know her, but it will be a surprise, see you Saturday, what time?"

"Five, we want to start early and you better rest up, I'm going to get Alex nice and hot for you, bye!"

He called the Wolowitz household and Bernadette answered; "Oh hi Leonard, you just caught me, I'm heading out to work, Howard and I were getting busy this morning. He has some important news to tell you all, but wants to tell you tonight."

"Sounds important Bernie, what is it, I swear I'll keep it a secret."

"Sorry Leonard, I just can't. What did you want; I'm late and have to go."

"Penny and I are having one of our old-fashioned orgies here on Saturday and wanted to invite you and Howard, how about it?"

"Oh I'm not sure Leonard; I'm still a little uncomfortable around Penny after what I did. I don't want to put a damper on your party. Besides, I don't think Howard would want to come over, especially after the news he has, He wants the two of us to spend as much time together as possible."

Leonard jumped up; "He's going back to the space station!"

"OH NO he's not Leonard!"

"Don't give me that Bernadette; why else would he want to spend all his time with you?'

"Heyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy, that's not nice!"

"No, no Bernie, that came out wrong, what I mean was......"

"Yeah, I know what you mean. Okay, but you have to act surprised; he's going back to the space station next week. NASA says the telescope is malfunctioning and need him up there as soon as possible."

"Okay Bernie, I understand and I also can see why he would want to spend as much time as possible with you. You have such a sweet body, any man could get lost in it. Maybe while he's up in space we can get together and I can get another taste of it."

"Oh Leonard Stoppppppp, you're getting me all hot, got to go, see ya!"

Leonard joined Alex and Penny who both were oiled up and baking in the warm sun of Southern California. He stood looking at the two women who he cherished the most and noticed how completely different they were, in personality and in looks. In the words of Sheldon, Penny had that Midwestern farm girl frame, larger, but still very well put together. Her lush curves never failed to make his cock stir. Her ever growing long, silky blonde hair was pulled back into a ponytail and clipped atop her head, leaving her long slender neck and shoulders bare. This left her large firm breast showcased for anyone to walk by to stop and take notice.

Alex on the other hand was as petite a woman he knew. Unlike the tiny Bernadette, Bernadette had Penny's curves on her tiny body, even larger breasts and her thighs were just like Penny's. tapered, but very full. Alex's body was slim, from head to toe. She wasn't skinny by any means; her legs were very shapely, her hips flared out just enough to show she was a woman. Her tiny waist drew his eyes upward to her small but very firm and delectable breasts. Her face was very alluring, she was the typical, girl next door and her long gorgeous dark auburn hair, now braided showed her long graceful neck.

Alex saw him first and her smile was nearly as bright as the afternoon sun. She motioned him over and the three of them spent the remainder of the afternoon sucking up much needed sum and rest.

Leonard told Alex and Penny about the phone calls and when he told Penny about Bernadette's call he made sure to tell them to act surprised when Howard told them all about his upcoming space flight. While lying there Leonard suddenly figured out how to get their revenge on Bernadette and at the same time get the vision and desire to have some black cock she saw and felt at the audition.

After getting back to the apartment, Alex and Penny tried to get at Leonard, he held them at arm's length; "Oh no you don't ladies, today is Wednesday, no sex until Saturday. I want both of you so hot and horny; well I think you get the picture. I also want you both to promise me no hanky panky between the three of you when I'm not around!"

They gave him a pouty look; "Aw Leonard, you're not playing fair!"

He chuckled; "Yes, well this is the new Leonard, when would you ever expect me to turn down sex from two gorgeous women?"

"Ohhhhh yes Leonard that is so sexy, it's turning me on even more, don't you agree Alex?" They both began to stalk him, but he ran out onto the balcony and closed the door. Penny turned to Alex and whispered and when Alex nodded, she walked slowly over to the sliding glass door and quickly locked it before he could react.

Penny turned to Alex and standing a couple inches from her, she reached out and undid the belt on Alex's tiny cover-up. It fell open and Penny's hands slid across her shoulders and dropped the cover-up to the floor. She leaned forward and their lips met and Penny's hand gripped Alex's braid and pulling on it. Pulled her mouth even harder against hers, she turned slightly so Leonard could watch their tongues dueling back and forth. Penny let go of her braid and her hand slid to Alex's tapered back and finding the string on the back of her bikini top, she slowly tugged at it and it gave way. The tiny piece of material went slack and Penny's hand found the tie behind Alex's neck and pulling on that one too and the top fell from her body and joined her cover-up on the floor.

Alex was busy too and just after her own bikini top fell, so did Penny's. As they kissed again, Penny's larger and fuller tits squashed against Alex's smaller and firmer tits. They nipples rubbed back and forth and perked up. Their mouths crushed back and forth against one another and as the kiss grew more passionate, Alex's hands pulled at the strings holding her bottoms up. They joined her discarded top and she stood there naked.

Penny soon had Alex in the same state and they came together once again. Their lips parted and they turned towards the balcony and they both smiled as they watched Leonard. He had his swim trucks down around his ankles and watched them, stroking his cock.

Both Penny and Alex walked over to the door and pressed their naked bodies against the cool glass. Their tits squashed against the door wall and he began stroking his cock even faster. Penny spun Alex around and she took a seat on a chair beside the door. She took Alex's ankle and placed it on the chair beside her.

Alex held herself up by resting her hand on the door and watched as Penny buried her head between Alex's thighs and began splitting her outer cuntlips. Dipping her tongue in deep, Alex whipped her head around causing her braid to slap against the glass door. She thrust her hips forward sending Penny's tongue even deeper into her dripping pussy. She gripped Penny's head in one hand and humped her face when she felt Penny capture her clit between her lips. She let out a loud groan when Penny flicked her tongue back and forth across her clit. She let loose her orgasm; she painted her cream all over Penny's lips and chin. Dropping her leg off the chair, on shaky legs she drew Penny to her feet. She turned to Leonard who was close to cumming and when she waved goodbye, she took Penny by the hand and led her into her bedroom, leaving Leonard on the balcony, just as he shot his hot, creamy load all over the glass door.

He flopped down onto the lounger and was panting as he watched the two naked women disappear into Alex's bedroom.

He was pissed and walked directly into his bedroom and slammed the door closed when they let him off the balcony, about an hour after they went into Alex's bedroom, their hair was wet and they were wearing robes, it was evident they had a bout in the bedroom and finished in the shower.

Alex yelled out to Leonard; "Aw come on Leonard, be a sport, we were just having some fun. We're sorry we left you out there so long, but once I got Penny on my bed, well I couldn't help myself, come on, don't be like that!"

Leonard took a long shower, but not before locking the bathroom door, he wanted them to stew a bit and realize he wasn't the old Leonard where he could be walked over by throwing him sex. He came out of the shower completely dressed and walked into the kitchen and ordered dinner. "I ordered pizza, if you don't like it, tuff shit!"

Alice was home already from work and Penny and Alex had to explain to him why he was pissed. She came over to him; "You know Leonard, we could pay them back. What do you say we go into my room and fuck the night away?"

baranbrat
baranbrat
1,216 Followers