All Comments on 'Big Mouth Ch. 02'

by Slirpuff

Sort by:
  • 627 Comments (Page 2)
DunaDunaalmost 12 years ago
Interesting

The fable stories couse problem for the Western readers. Only the effect of the long time free life without censure?????????

2ndThoughts2ndThoughtsalmost 12 years ago
Duna

I always enjoy your comments, your perspective and generally agree with you; however, "The David Date', which you perceived to be a clever ploy to get Steve to come around...maybe?

The male ego having already suffered from an assault on his manhood, Heather treating him like a little expostulant boy who needed to grow up and get over it - just more pain. Dating David, twice that we know of, just much, much more fire on the pain and that would only (normally) cause the average guy who is already humiliated to walk away...hell no - run away.

My point, we established that his weakness was his feelings of manhood and they had been rendered inadequate because Heather used another man to get off (she said) and had the dildos to back it up (his goods not always man enough to satisfy her needs). Now, she confronts him with the fact that she is dating a man and the divorce isn't even final - this just makes the humility and insecurity even worse. Couple with the date, she already has barraged him with demeaning and desparaging vulgarity (not the woman he loved - this creature was totally inconsiderate of anyone but her own needs). Granted, her father, her attorney and possibly David had coached her to put Mr. Insecure in his place and it was ugly. What came out of her mouth was worse than her remarks to her GF's.

Duna, I was totally, emotionally and romantically in love and involved with a woman quite some time back. I discovered that she was still doing lovey lunches with an old BF, we were engaged (she asked me) and when I found out we talked and she apoilogized and admitted that she still had feelings for him and that I should just accept it. Know this, I wasn't then or now the insecure type and am very trusting when I care for someone. In my case, withoput any provocation from me she got quite irritable with me and we called a time out for a week with her suggesting counseling and I agreed. During the week I was taken to lunch by an employee (friendly/casual - I thought) and we went to a popular club where I walked right in on my intended, cuddled in a corner booth, making out with her old friend,

We were through and when I did agree to talk with her she told me that it was only sex and that I counted. Huh, months of anguish and breaking down on my part, it wasn't the lack of consideration - it was the sneaking, the put downs and the betrayal of a woman I THOUGHT I KNEW!

Duna, Heather views Steve like a favorite piece of furniture that she really likes but if it gets broken - she can replace it. She never did or does she care enough to actually sit, maybe cuddle and talk about his tender spots. Is Steve a wuss/wimp - No, just devastated by the careless and reckless inconsiderate conduct of a woman he loved and trusted without reservation.

Sorry for the novella, just a different point of view and yes I do read your comments favorably.

spud65spud65almost 12 years ago
he's wrong as usual

Typical male ego story where we accuse the man of thinking with his dick again. Far be for a man to actually have feelings and can feel hurt by a love ones actions. I see his point and all the female characters just expected him to "man up" and get over it ya big baby. Women always say the want a man to show the other side so to speak and when he does they laugh at him or do their best to belittle. Imagine if she had heard him disparage her butt, boobs, thighs,or her complete inability to give a decent blow job. Hell the wives would of had his guts for garters.... Did he over react ? yes, did she step waaaay over the line? most definitely. Well thought out story too bad I felt emotions that I did, but hell I'm just another fragile male ego. If that had happen to me I would not have left I would have tore into all present for what they were discussing, shame on the wives for what they said about their spouses.

DunaDunaalmost 12 years ago
2 threads

@ Dear 2thdThought SP manages his story in 2 threads, so the second thread which is SP's true idea about the succesful marriage SP gives his thought to the BIG MOUTH of Heather. SP selected the title with excellent method.

1. First let us go to the first thread. Everybody is at the first thread. Steve's Ego got 2 huge slaps, 1 from the women gossip, 2 Heather's mistake which reminded Steve to the first slap (end of the CH 01). The divorce proceeding, the one sided judge (I would have been one sided judge), one sided conselors (I would have been same conselors) etc. (I wrote not any cheaters, not any abusers, what the god sake this pair wants to get divorce and wants to do miserable the children's life???!!!)

Heather fought as an Olimpicon for the gold medal to save her marriage for sake of her children and for sake of herself. The Adam date was a SECRET WOMAN TRICK WEAPON she wanted to show Steve she has high percentage chance to got a stepfather for the common children, but she stopped before sex....I think this woman trick assisted her well. SP wrote well Heather's struggle for her marriage and for her children. I am glad the Author wrote for her reconcilation. She deserved.

2. However SP gave fantastic sentences for Heather's mouth in the second part of the story. Heather explained we are not 100% total sound people (my avatar shows the greatest Hungarian painter's picture). Steve and she both are not 100% sound people, Both makes big mistakes butHeather's mistake was bigger. Heather tells the egoistic loverboys may be an good sex connections but the egoism is not a good family foundation for bring up children well and for finding happyness. Heather explains to Steve it may be Brian better lover (She admited exactly), but Heather what the hell could do with an egoistic eternal pussy changer man as Brian to build up a long term connection with bringing up CHILDREN WELL AND IF SHE WILL BE RESPECTFULL TO STEVE IN THE FUTURE SHE WILL BE WITH STEVE TOGETHER AT OLDER AGES. Heather tells Steve her sexual drive is average and Steve's love is ENOUGH to her. Majority of the LW hub's stories has a massage for thinking average sex drive readers to avoid the high sexual drive oposite gender for children bringing up marriage. Heather sentences show Steve "I am average sexual drive woman, I am good for you, because you Steve is similar average sexual drive man and you are enough for me and together could bring up well the children and we (Steve and Heather) could sit in the garden together to look at the grandchidren when we will be 60 years olds.

3 The all Male Ego emotional gale first thread story only aim Heather (as SP the Author) tells her (his) massege.

AdjectiveNounVerbAdjectiveNounVerbalmost 12 years ago
Unresolved.

I don't feel like this resolved the conflicts set up in Chapter 1, so I don't feel like the story really had an ending. The problem for me is that there's this one paragraph:

"The next month sucked. There were many arguments and resentments brought up by both of us. Frankly, I didn't think we had a chance in hell especially when I told Heather she had to tell all our friends personally I didn't suck in bed."

Before it, there's been no real progress. The counseling hasn't led to either of them empathizing with the other or understanding what the other one's saying and doing. They're still fighting, and they're both doing it from the same positions they were in when the chapter started. After that paragraph, all of a sudden they're back together, not fighting anymore, and they've got "a new bond" forming.

So for me, that paragraph is a black box where everything that needs to happen to resolve the conflict that was actually the problem in their relationship and the basis for the story takes place "off-screen". Without being able to read those "arguments and resentments" and one or both of the characters actually changing where I can see it happen, I feel like I've just read a shaggy dog story.

2ndThoughts2ndThoughtsalmost 12 years ago
DUNA

Thanks for your response.

Obviously, we have a different perception and points of view and, I suspect, there are probably a half dozen of us here that would enjoy sitting at a round table, expressing and debating, with enthusiasm, our different points of view.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
there is no way

that part II has been written by Slirpuff.

It just so stupid and pointless.

Neee, somebody must've cracked Slirpuff's account here

1 starr

thebulletthebulletalmost 12 years ago
nowhere to run, nowhere to hide

imho: the first chapter kind of worked the plot into a corner. When Slirpuff chose to go the marriage counseling route, there wasn't anything to say that hadn't been said before in a hundred stories that can be found on this site.

So unless the author could come up with a whole new set of counseling ideas, he was stuck with the same old ones. To write a bunch of pages about the same old, same old is an exercise in boredom.

No offense to Slirpuff, who does write a good story. But this one had no where to run.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Geez Duna - you come off as another "narcissistic nici" without the intelligence [not even close].

Are you on drugs or a simple non-relevant egoistic asshole? Please clarify!

Lewy123Lewy123almost 12 years ago
good read

I always enjoy your stories including this one. Sort of felt it was hard for you to make the reconciliation route work. After all she said what she said and he heard it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Everyone reacts differently to disrespect...

but I beleive that you created a no win situation for this couple. Part 1 laid out the problem and Part 2 was the solution. The problem is that Heather's confessions in Part 2 really seemed contrived. First, she says that Steve did not hear the early part of her talk with the girls where she had praised Steve over Brian. What she was saying was that her choice of who to marry was great. Then, if this was general trash talking by the wives how come just her and Beth was talking and not the others chiming in if this was some sort of competition? How childish is it to force your wife to tell your friends how big a stud you are after it was clear by what had happened that the opposite was true? She never told Steve that she discussed his sexual performance with Brian (probably after a final fuck). How can she be dating Adam from work but then working with Ann to shock Steve back into his senses? Even at the end it was clear that Heather just thougth this mess was about Steve's fragile ego not that she holds him in so little regard in the bedroom. Bottom Line: Steve had to compromised to live out his life with a woman who he cannot satisfy in bed. A sad ending!

Dr_KnowDr_Knowalmost 12 years ago
another Slirpuff high quality story worth reading

I don't believe that the wife was truely sorry. I don't see this marriage lasting. Just a matter of time until the next big mouth event.

I wonder how many of us husbands go through life not realizing we're bad mouthed like this poor guy was? Maybe we should all attempt to listen into hen sessions and see just how much our supposed loved ones disses us.

DunaDunaalmost 12 years ago
Minority opinion

I am several times at the group of the minority opinion at (good or humorous) reconcilation stories, as I am at this story. I think Casanova did sex with many women and he did not marry them at all, so Heather admited Brian is better in sex, but Heather told her husband Brian was an egoistic man and he is not a good husband and father material, moreover he is a brutal violant. A "normal" woman decision on longterm connection is not only the sex alone (but very important), but all personality together in a husband candidate..........So Heather fought until the last oportunities for save their marriage and some emotional tricks were used as the without sex date was with Adam. It was a special attention to show for Steve she could find a stepfather candidate. Heather apreciate her marriage and she felt it is worth to save for her, interesting (she is not egoistic) for her husband and the MOST IMPORTANT FOR THEIR CHILDREN INTEREST! Naturaly she did 2 huge mistakes to injure her husband and I think the second injure was the bigger and almost she lost her husband for them, but her olimpic gold medal struggle was succesful!

I agree others this marriage is fragile, but I think they may be a great marriage in the future, if they look after the psyche of each others. Heather must put more in the marriage as Steve should put in the future, but Heather knew and she decided beside the marriage with this knowledge. The hospital for Brian was Steve's funny emotional present for Heather (this was the gold medal reception for Heather) to closed the marrital crisis, but I think Heather wanted the "to be old together" project without emotional present..........

DunaDunaalmost 12 years ago
To match

I recommend to read Ohio's story "The Surrogate", to match this story...Why did Joanna lose her marriage and Heather did not lose it????

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
she humiliated him,

he got mad,

and then......

he apologized and she forgave him and took him back

wow

great story about great marriage

studebakerhawkstudebakerhawkalmost 12 years ago
Heather is like a lot of folks...

...in that she is quite adept at self-deception. Remember the line she used in her tape recording? She intended to remarry because, "I relish the closeness of giving myself totally to someone I truly love." When exactly was it she did that? Maybe with Brian, because she never gave her self totally to Steve. You don't give yourself totally when you repeatedly withhold the truth. As far as truly loving him, if that is the case, why is trashing him to the other wives in the first place? And why is she already dating? Heather is only concerned about Heather, she never shows any compassion for, or empathy with her husband.

By the way, what kind of marriage councilor instructs one of the spouses to lie to the other just to spark a reaction? Particularly if dishonesty is a prime part of their problem. Thanks for sharing your stories with us Slirpuff, but I still don't think Heather gets it, or ever will.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Sorry but you missed the point...

In many ways this was a really great story. But you missed the most important point. My rabbi (I'm not Jewish but I have adopted a very wise rabbi; or has he adopted me? No matter,), as I was saying, my rabbi teaches that men have a deep need for respect from their women. No matter how you spin what Heather said to the friends, she deeply disrespected her husband and she did so in a very public way. The problem was that she never understood what she did. And she never even said she was sorry. She only denied, explained, qualified and, in essence, said "it was no big deal." It was a big deal. It wasn't just that he had a weak ego. She deeply disrespected him in front of his peer group and she never showed that she understood what she did. What she needed to do was to apologize. Then she needed to affirm that she loves him. Then she needed to honestly tell him that she was willing to work on their sexual relationship and affirm that he can be the best lover she has had. Of course he needed to give a little, too. But the underlying problem was not ever addressed. But since they are still together, perhaps in time it will be.

ts0l1983ts0l1983over 11 years ago
Anonymous is absolutely right

Disrespect is the key issue and she never really felt any remorse nor truly apologized for her actions.

This story was great and came really close but in the end the husband caved without the wife really doing any penance for her actions.

UndrApprctdUndrApprctdover 11 years ago
I Came Back To Read This Story A 2nd Time & The Comments

Wow, what a terrific story. You obviously stumbled upon every guy's hot button topic, and the comments illustrate that. I don't think everyone has to agree that the "right thing" was done or said for a story to be great. You painted the wife to be an unfeeling bitch, & after the original conflict I think all of the male readers were leaning that way anyway. She constantly said & did the WRONG thing, and still he gave up enough of himself to take her back (she gave NOTHING in return.) None of us liked your conclusion, yet you twisted us enough emotionally that we couldn't get enough; I am amazed at the anger & frustration in these comments. You've really done a great job here...maybe your best.

VickieTernVickieTernover 11 years ago
You do sustained anger and furious resentment better than anyone

even though sustained long enough it becomes self-pity. The stages and shifts of sentiment, especially the loss of all feeling for her, are well-motivated. Which makes the end-catharsis and liberation seem a bit artificial, lurchy, imposed on him more than generated from him. But the earlier angry and self-pitying passages more than compensate.

rainbow001rainbow001over 11 years ago
just a thought

Not sure if I ever commented on this story but in the reread IMO you did a great job of capturing the emotion of both of them. thank you for sharing your writing with us.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Wrong Conclusion But A Five

She may love him as her husband but she has no deep respect for him. She just figures, he's mine, I love him and that's that. Her daydreaming is perfectly acceptable to her because she remains married to him and raising their children. Mocking him is well beyond critical for anyones pride, self respect or confidence...especially when it is made aware to all their social network.

Finally, she dates a guy at her office and fails to cxall or show for an appointment. She says she needed attention...well, so did hubby and he wasn't stepping out.

My point, she is shallow and very likely going to be an adulterer at some point. Right now, hubby should have just insisted on the divorce, she has shown her colors more than once and now she is dating a coworker so not only their friends know she isn't happy with his sex but now her cowrokers know she is willing to step out of her marriage.

Tough for hubby and the kids but she is just too shallow, self-centered...selfish.

Thanks for the read, you write well but sad as it might seem, this was the wrong ending. He would be ages getting to where he felt like a real man with another woman but he would survive. Her, she is already letting others know she is available.

Maybe, you could write chapter three?

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Disrespect

She disrespected him,no loving wife would say things like that about a husband if she trully loved him,it was not about Brian it is about her putting him to shame.It's in her nature she will do it again

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Most times I'm for reconciliation. However, no way should Brian have gotten back with Heather. First of all, Heather still didn't understand the amount of disrespect she showed Brian. She basically cut off his manhood. Second of all, she wasn't sorry at all. She was totally unapologetic and acted almost like she was the righteous one. There's no way a man can have his manhood cut off, and then go back to his woman, without the woman owning up to her misdeed and making up for it. Lastly, she still was disrespecting him with his friends. Even after all the shit she gave Brian, she was still joking about how he wasn't a stud in bed. Seriously? That's absolutely crazy. It's like a man cheating on his wife, and while, begging for forgiveness, he mentions the woman he cheated with during sex with his wife. The story was decent and held tons of potential to be an all-time great, but personally, I felt that it would have been better if it was drawn out more. Too many unresolved issues, and not enough closure. Nonetheless, the story was still one of the better ones on Literotica.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Sorry but

There was no way they should have got back together. It all boils down to she started dating, however briefly, another guy during the councelling sessions. They did love eachother but at the end of the day its usually not enough.

A well written and engaging story. I enjoy your writing and look fwd to future submissions.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
bad ending

like the previous comment her dating DURING the counseling is bad enough. add to that that she broke a session date to meet the guy "to say its over" (yeah right, uh its called a telephone) without a word being said. then when he doesn't show they call the cops. i can definitely see all that adding to his getting up and leaving.

where the ending smacks the pavement like a wet turd is part of her speech to get him to try again includes her saying that Ann told her what to say and basically LIE to him about her plans for the future. correct me if I'm wrong but wasn't not being able to trust her anymore the main problem. in my book whatever progress may have been made to repair that just took one hell of a shot to the nuts from that one act. I also have to question what kind of bat shit crazy counselor would be dumb enough to even try to pull that one off.

other than not caring for the ending the rest of it was well written and i liked the story flow till those last couple counseling sessions.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
His problem was with his balls, not his dick

His problem was with his balls, not his dick. She did not ditch her boyfriends, she simply replaced battery operated with live action - and is not going to ditch them either. She had enough practice deceiving him to beat the polygraph - too bad he did not have the balls to DNA test the kids. Hope he is happy living the state of Denial.

saratusaratuover 11 years ago
The single star,,,,,

pretty much said what I thought of this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
OK to like?

The story has a believable premise and the husband and wife were real people. Sure the counseling with police assistance is a bit unrealistic, I like to believe that two morons that actually love each other can really screw things up, and almost destroy a marriage. Some make it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Thank God that's over...

I kept waiting for something to happen, but all I got was more whining and moaning from the husband. Other divorce her or shut the fuck up. Yeah, she's a whore, but I've never seen a bigger sulking, prissy bitch than that guy.

terrydavidterrydavidover 11 years ago
Usually like this author's work but this one was a "1".

As others have stated, between his ego whining and shit-for-brains cheating slut ways - they probably actually deserve to live in misery together. The ones to pity are the kids who are unfortunately inherited the fucked up genes of these two despicable losers.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
I gave it 5 stars ...

... it was a strong second chapter to go with an excellent first one. Very believable! Hurt feeling take longer to heal and the pain is greater when it involves betrayal. Or as in this case a perceived betrayal. Oh what am I saying! It was disloyal and duplicitous, it was betrayal. It just wasn’t intended to hurt him. It was intended to amuse her girl friends. But of course whether they hear it or not back stabbing always hurts.

He maybe Joe Average and she The Most Beautiful Women He Has Ever Seen, I think he deserves better. Still life is not perfect so a story’s ending should not be either. A good story makes you care about the characters. I wish them the best, 5 stars.

Panther Fan.

tazz317tazz317over 11 years ago
#2 AND IN THE BITTER END IT BOILS DOWN TO THE OLD FASHIONED

willpower over EGO thy middle name is Steve, TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
git rid of her

let her go no woman does that to a man and the man keeps her if he did he has no balls

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
she started dating...

Simply put, she started seeing a guy from work. Between the disrespect and then dating during the rough time there was no way any outcome but divorce should have occurred. Happy endings are all well and good but this one didn't realistically warrant one. Would love to see an alt ending to this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
This is a major bullshit story! Should be a zero star.

Heather is a lying slut. A REAL husband would of divorced her ass so fast this she won't have a chance to cheat mentally or otherwise. And good ole Brian still was the winner. Maybe an equalizer like a shotgun would of evened the odds. Meanwhile, DUMP THE BITCH.

cliffhanger20cliffhanger20about 11 years ago
BULL SHIT

No judge on gods green earth would have ordered that. If that were my wife she wouldn't have had to worry about a ride home just a damn good dentist. We all say things we don't mean. But how did thoughts like that ever come into her head?

JackorChuckJackorChuckabout 11 years ago
Dating during Counciling

The fact that she was dating another man while undergoing court ordered counciling tells you how serious she was about reconcilliation.

PolyLvrPolyLvrabout 11 years ago
Meh

Pretty good write up.

As far as the story goes, I don't blame him for being pissed. But he should have sat down with her and allowed her to try to regain his trust. Everything was good before that, even discounting their sex life so he should ahve had an iota of faith in her. He was a petulant little boy through most of it though.

Having said that, she definitely shouldn't have dated while they were still trying to reconcile. And, how stupid could she be to show up at a councilling session for a date after. Then to compound that by blowing off a session to tell someone she couldn't date him, when she could have done that another night, or done it over the phone.

Those last two things open a new can of worms and would have me questioning her wisdom all over again. Exactly what does she view as acceptable behaviour as a married woman.

phd70phd70about 11 years ago
Pretty Good Tale --But!Wife

Wife needed to control her mouth. Also dating while they were engaged in reconcilement talks was not a sign of good faith. Her scheduling a 'date' right after a counseling session was stupid, especially dressed to entice strong male attention. That was a slap in the face to the husband. But Husband needs to learn to control his temper--he acts like a spoiled child. Gave it a 4, but that was pushing it, but it was well written.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Booze Talk

Even guys get macho or stupid when they are drinking and having fun. Okay, they didn't get to talk it out and things got worse, really bad.

Now, her condescending, vulgar attitude to him...huh. That would add bitterness to an already bad situation and it certainly showed that she obviously really did have a low opinion of him. Add her nasty demeaning and vulgar comments about his character, the fact that she was dating while supposedly trying to reconcile her marriage...Nah, done and finished and yes, partly his fault but her attitude is now very obvious. She would take him back just to prove she was the better person and like pretending to have orgasms, she would keep him thinking he was the man, all the while just being a wife and mother and with less respect than before.

She's already got one guy lined up (I would bet big money she at least heavy petted with him and a good chance he got lucky - she is devious, read between the lines)and knows damn well she'll have more and lets' face it, she really does think he is a stupid idiot.

Take her back - No, and that is sad because he loves her for all the right reasons, He and the kids would lose, she would do just fine and even have a few big cocks to enjoy.

Take her back - Hell NO!!!

Just a story, I know - Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Are you kidding me

Just to much all over the place this could have been written in one chapter and would have been very good but oh nooo you had to whine for 2 chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Her words destroyed his ego

It took too long a time for them to reconcile . It could have ended in a divorce and every one would have lost.

RhomanovRhomanovabout 11 years ago
Huh?!?

Good till the end.

Hello Twilight Zone.

The ending made no sense in reference to the characters nor the plot line. If his "ege rules" and feelings of masculinity were that strong for verbiage, then physically (dating) it should have ended 180 degrees from where it did.

Good writing, just nothing matched up.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Part I was

interesting reading -

Part II is just crap

In real life no woman can't be that stupid and thoughtless

and in real life those Psychos would lose their license for pulling this trick on husband

MickademusMickademusabout 11 years ago
Idiots

Enjoyed reading as all your stories, my conclusion is they are better staying together as they are both so stupid they would ruin two perfectly good other couples.

Seeker1107Seeker1107about 11 years ago
I think that you all missed the point

yes the therapist should have lost her license for coaching the wife. however in the real world they were pretty much true to form. they learned how to communicate. that was their problem to begin with. she was absolutely in the wrong for not talking to him. did he go off the deep end yes but he was no pussy or wimp. he fought for his family in the end and I think they came out stronger for it. she just had to get it through her head that disrespect can be more damaging than cheating in a physical sense. don't forget that when there are children involved there is slot more at stake than just ego.

me personally I don't think I would have had the strength to go through all this. I would have thrown her out and been done with it not keep trying to fix it. and when he was ready the judge was all too right in that divorce has become too easy in this day and age. she should have had a few words to the wife but there you have it.why she wasn't taken to task about dating someone else while supposedly trying to fix her marriage is beyond me. great so she broke it off. big shit she still went out. she still forgot about what was going on with her relationship. she was still in the me me me mode of thinking and that was what she had to break yet the author failed to touch on that. why didn't we hear about her one on one sessions with the therapists. that should have brought a bit more clarity to the picture. even if she saw the marriage as over she had no right to go out with anyone else until it was final.then again it's just a story and I still think that Steve had the moral high ground on this one.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Part II WAS just crap!

Made husband a wimp to her. He should of told the judge to throw him in jail and let the two-bit wife figure out how to pay the bills.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Interesting story

As a man, at first I was 100% with this guy. Then he went too far, apparently he doesn't know enough about women that they don't get off every single time they have sex. Its mental for a woman as much or more than physical. Of course it took me 35 years (so far) of being married to the same gal to learn that....

The insecurity that he showed after a while became mind boggling. No, there is no way for her to unfuck herself after talking crap about him. But at some point they have to fish or cut bait. My wife in all our 35 years has never badmouthed me to her friends that I know of, instead they tell me about how sick she makes them after hearing her talk of me. I do the same with my friends. Its called, respect, friendship and most importantly, love.

MortonGrangeMortonGrangealmost 11 years ago
True to life and relentless

A painful story to read because it’s true to life and relentless. There’s nowhere for the honest and reflective reader to hide; the focus is never once taken off the point at issue. Slirpuff is a highly talented writer who has more originality than is evident elsewhere on the LW site. His strength comes out of the directness and honesty of his approach and his willingness to show things how they are. I guess if there is a weakness this is also where it lies: a bit of humour or ordinary humanity would help to sugar the pill and give the reader some momentary respite.

It seems to me there are two kinds of LW story. One kind, of which Rhenquist is the master, reassure the reader that when bad things happen there’s no reason rethink your life; if you carry on, things will come right and meanwhile you can be a rock star, or own a restaurant, or drive a fancy motorbike or whatever. Nothing wrong with that and unsurprisingly, when these wish-fulfilment stories are well-written, they are very popular.

Slirpuff on the other hand shoves the world in your face and it’s not pretty. He says: this is how people behave, they screw up, make bad decisions and suffer the consequences. All we can do is be compassionate and learn to do better next time. This kind of writing is more difficult and more challenging to the reader, especially for LW which is remarkable for its large and committed male audience. This is an audience largely unserved by the politically correct establishment – publishers and authors, male and female. I’d like to believe that the large contingent of Headbangers Anonymous, even when they are intent on censoring out of existence any writing that makes them think, are learning something. It’s just a hope.

cantbuymycantbuymyalmost 11 years ago

Liked reading it but hated the cunt wife. She was garbage. Keep her to fuck and clean if you have to but the love is gone.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Disappointed

Granteed she was frustrated with him and trying to get him to work with her but, at the same time, she knew she caused it!

My disappointment is that you put them back together. Up to the point where he was bending and actually wanting to work it out she did a few things...1) she demeaned him in consultation with derogatory and vulgar put downs, 2) she failed to show uop for a meeting because she was on a date - a date scheduled on the same night as a consult meeting?, 3) she shows up to the next meeting dressed to the nines and backs out of coffee with a husband that is coming back to her and all because she has a date and finally - she is dating a guy at her work which means that not only did she demean him to their friends but now everyone she works with knows their business!!!!!

Did she love him - sure, did he love her - you bet BUT - she tore his manhood up and as much as he would want her back, he would never get over it in a million years, he is too emotional and totally destroyed by her thoughtlessness so...NO, you shouldn't have put them back together and...She was already dating? I thought she had 3 toys to take the edge off so saying she had needs and dating...well, I would always feel sad, hurt, lonely and miss her - miss what I thought I had before but could no longer deal with.

The only thing I got out of your ending was laying the guilt trip on him. Divorcing, she already showed her colors, she would lay heavy guilt trips on him for the problems, use them as an excuse and walk away like the poor misunderstood housewife and start dating - Wait, she is already doing that!

Thanks for the story Slirpuff but I wasted a lot of time reading these two chapters and was disappointed in the end - not what I expect from you. Slirpuff, she was dating!!!

Dating only added to his anguish and feelings of inadequacy!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
SO - not a porn site?

This story was like reading a true life confession from an average marriage in turmoil. Well written, very painful and emotionally difficult to read if you've ever been through a divorce. Perhaps a little too much like real life? Next time - more sex and less talking with the damn marriage counselors.

gabaagabaaalmost 11 years ago
Don't Underestimate Her!

I enjoyed this story a lot. One of the terrific aspects was that the characters' personalities did not change throughout-unlike in many rather unbelievable Literotica stories.

She told the truth to her friends and in the lie-detector test but over the next few months realized that to get her family life back she would just have to go back to lying. She concocted a lie about leaving with the kids to get her husband's attention, she added a bit of fantasy about the time she fell out with Brian to make him look bad, rather awkwardly got round the fact that she had admitted that Brian was a better lover by telling her husband he was better in bed ( Yeah... right!) and went through the farce of telling his friends what he wanted them to hear. None of the extra Brian story is likely to be checked-no wonder she was horrified when she heard he had met with Brian.

Now the marriage is back on track, she's still lying-but being much more careful about conversations with her friends, no doubt. After all, like countless wives she's protecting her husband's ego by pretending that he satisfies her. However, this one really knows what good sex is, she still isn't getting what she wants in bed and her toys have been taken away. Guess what she'll do next..very, very discreetly.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
needs real ending..

She was dating. During their so-called counseling. End of marriage. Wish the author or someone else could write a new and more realistic ending to this story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
like the author, but not this crap ..

Not loving wives; its wives doing whatever feels good. Not real, not close, not really interesting. Pretty close to a waste of time. Learned nothing. No real interactions. Pathetic attempt that she had to talk to the friends and admit she was a lying asshole. If you beileve this hubris, pick a cuckold site. You missed, and big time.

javmor79javmor79almost 11 years ago
I liked it a lot

I don't understand some of the comments on this story. It was a very believable true to life story. I don't know how many times I've heard guys sitting around talking bad about their wives. Hell, comedians do it all of the time. We talk about how they used to suck dick but don't anymore, how fat they've gotten, blah blah blah. To think that wives don't do the same is ludicrous. That being said, I felt Steve's pain at what was said..........at first. Up until he felt the need to move out. Then it was obvious this guy has a self esteem problem. If he was willing to rip his family apart because of one bad comment about his ability in bed, then he believed he was a shitty lover to begin with. News flash guys: If your wife wasn't a virgin when you met her, then there is a chance that you are not her best lover!! If she chose you, then you are the one she wants. For the ones saying they would have left, you must believe your a shitty lover. In this situation, I would have made her eat those words and pulled out all of the tricks Kama Sutra. She wouldn't have walked right for a week. Back to the story, I liked it a lot. I could really see this happening. Great job!!!

cantbuymycantbuymyalmost 11 years ago

Dude you don't have a clue. She keeps her cunt open by constantly using 10 plus inches of fat dildo in it with her old boyfriends name. That means for all their years she has fucked thinking of Brian and even used a dildo so she could shout his name out with a fake cock in her.

How would the bitches like it if the husband kept a set of big fake tits to squeeze with his ex girlfriends name written on them?

If women did not have a tit thing going breast jobs would never take off.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
cantbuyaclue

Insecurity (due to body parts missing you gelding?) means you have no room to talk about men that still have working equipment - if you ever did it is just a memory for you now. Comment about how eunuchs feel but don't try to speak for actual men you pathetic, crippled, cockless wonder.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
The real problem was not her comments about his sexual prowess.....

It was that she was, is, and will use him as a meal ticket--to some extent. She loves him mostly for what he does for her, and for the money he makes, and not for who he really is. The male counterpart to that is the guy who thinks his wife is sexy and likes to fuck her and likes her OK, but doesn't really care about who she really is or her feelings. Of course some of this compromise between say provider and dream lover or sexual babe and mommy material goes on in most spousal selections..

All us nice guys are wise to consider this phenomena before choosing a bride. All hot women would be wise to evaluate how much her hubby to be really cares about her. Course no real Man or Woman talks badly about their spouse to others...EVER. OldBear

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Controversial

I must say that I really enjoyed the psychological aspect of this story, is fantasying actually cheating? I think the answer is dependant on the individual mentality. Good story the ending seemed a little rushed but a very good story none the less. Kudos

OneShotOneOneShotOneover 10 years ago
Got his ass kicked

defending the honor of a woman who lied to him for years and humiliated him. Yea that's a moral victory.

OneShotOneOneShotOneover 10 years ago
same plot as

Way Too much information. Sad both times.

Pulsifer42Pulsifer42over 10 years ago
Tough and demanding road

This proved to be a tough "hard working" read to accomplish, even the second time through. Issues kinda seemed to just go round and round and round, again, again, and again. Steve seemed really "stuck" on more than a few occasions. I hope he spends some time with a shrink and can pull his fragile ego together. Effort to fight with Brian at the end was a clever touch, both for the reader and for Heather.

searching0240searching0240over 10 years ago
I Don't Get It

I suppose that no one truly knows what one person sees in another.

But...,

She volunteered, un-asked, that he was "barely adequate" in bed. But she has a problem telling their friends that he's "not lame" in bed? I would have thought she would have rushed to tell their friends "the truth", without being asked. (if she really did love him)

Instead of "under-stating his prowess just for fun", a real partner would have been "over-stating his prowess just for fun". And picking the name of a previous lover...,

Is this really what "happily married" women do when they are together? I'm very pleased that I never married.

She just didn't get it. And I think he would have been better off without her.

Robert

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
OneBrainCell got his ass kicked

Usual for that closet cuck, but like all shitpuff stories this story featured 5 year old adults. If you can't get beyond that feature (like flying cars, vampires, etc) then you are reading the wrong fucking story.

FD45FD45over 10 years ago
Re-read again

Huh. That is the problem with digging. You can pitch the dirt out far higher than you can climb out of the hole. The resolution fell just as flat this time as the first.

Look, I understand her anger and resentment. As I have stated MANY times, Slirpuff writes realistic girls. I have met a hundred Heathers. Women can disparage anything as 'fragile male ego'. They seem to take license in being able to say ANYTHING to their 'grrlfriends', even things that perhaps should not be discussed. It's their RIGHT to tell their grrlfriends EVERYTHING...because...well...THEY can certainly keep a secret. Sure.

And after six months of being called a

Liar

Whore

Untrustworthy

Well...who isn't going to start to believe that Steve might really MEAN these things.

That being said, the arm twisting it takes to get the mildest of apologies from her is rather...appalling.

Meanwhile, I can't tell you how much I hate these two counselors. I would certainly complain to the judge and have them removed from the court counseling list. They picked sides early and often and it wasn't for the husband.

Next unresolved issue: Her begrudging tales of his sexual adequacy. If you have to ask, she doesn't really mean it.

NEXT unresolved issue: Is she STILL going to work with Adam? Really?

Third: does this REALLY change anything? She disrespected him to close friends. And when backs are turned, one girlfriend is going to look at them as a couple and their eyes will meet...and there will be a little secret smile.

One of HIS friends is going to think enough time has gone by and he's going to crack on him...and they will be close to back to zero as hubby triggers.

The friendships will still be soiled.

lonewolf3307lonewolf3307over 10 years ago
Excellent story, except...

... something was not quite right about Heather. It's not that I totally dislike reconciliation stories but I really hate it when the main female character is a total bitch with few, if any, redeeming qualities. In the end, Steve just loked like a total whimp who traded his self-respect for a farce of a marriage.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
the only nickname gayer than irondragon is

lonewolf - what are you, 12? log on to this site from your xbox?

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
cantbuyabrain or

a decent LW score like slirpuff - enough jelly you insecure half-man, your writing is huedogg level while slirpuff is up among the best.

Deal with it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
I gave both chapters 5 stars...

... But withheld my comments and votes until I’d read all. This was an excellent story. I’ve been publicly humiliated and seen it happen to others. It is very hurtful and to come from the one you love then to come out of the blue it would be the worst, just devastating to either man or woman. To anyone who says "fragile ego" and "poor baby got hurt feelings", I would remind them that we all have feelings and yes they can be hurt. Can anyone claim different? Finally there was nothing fragile about her statements. I'm surprised Slirpuff managed to get them back together in such a believable way. The only it could happen with love, longing and hard work. Panther Fan.

lance_spearmanlance_spearmanover 10 years ago
Gave it 4 stars

on the basis of this para:

"You still don't get it, do you? I didn't do it because I didn't love you; I did it because I loved you too much. Most women would have said NO! Or I have a headache. I wanted to give you pleasure whenever I could. I wasn't pulling the wool over your eyes. I didn't moan and groan screaming for you to fuck me harder. No, we just made tender gentle love. Did I have a mind-blowing orgasm those times? No, but I was satisfied in the fact that I loved you and you loved me and that's all that mattered. But frankly, you did do it for me, and more often than not you had to peel me off the ceiling. I just can't believe you have so little self-confidence in yourself that one stupid statement made by your wife took that all away."

spankfunforspankfunforover 10 years ago
Wives are from Venus! Men are from Mars!

The two best parts of this story are when she said she loved him too much to tell him (selfish) and he fought Brian, knowing he was going to get his ass kicked, because Brian hit his woman 10 years before and nobody hits his wife(stupid). Talking to your friends wives about your sex life is off limits: especially if you've never given you and your husband a chance to get things right!! When your ego is so big and your self = confidence is so shaky you can't forgive your wife's fuckup = like you've never fuckedup, maybe you don't deserve your loving wife! Great story and ending!!

Lonewolf2013Lonewolf2013over 10 years ago
Another lame story

Another lame story about a woman that does not love or respect her husband and a husband that isn't man enough to leave. Besides if she needs those big dildos then an average man is not going to please her. I'm sure screwing her would have been like sticking your cock into a bucket of warm water. The only way to get any pleasure would be to rub hard against the edge so you could at least feel something. Why do you think Brain could go so long, he wasn't filling the bucket either.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
my name is cuck!

The story should have been named as my name is cuck! Pure bullshit!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
slirpuff /where are you /you havent givin us a story in over a year

hope you are well, please keep writing

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
She made two major mistakes...

One, she underestimated the importance of the male ego - to say, even without truly meaning it, things like that is more destructive than pretty much anything anyone else can do to a husband - no one else can so utterly crush a guy, emotionally and mentally, than the wife he loves.

Two, she thought that "all guys are the same" and figured since the douche bag Brian flipped that the man who loved her would too... Whereas it's true he flipped after ten years, it was more because he felt he was instantly hit with ten YEARS worth of "you're inadequate" rather than the honesty of sometimes knowing he hadn't tripped her trigger.

Having your spouse lie to you pretty much trumps ANY truth they tell you for damaging a marriage...

The sex toys in general prove nothing ( except for having named one) - face it, guys come naturally equipped with the only two things that need to masturbate: their imagination and their hand.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Slurpuff .. We haven't seen you in a year . ......

And I say "Good Fucking Riddance" two another POS Writer who glorifies and defends cheating whore bag wives while portraying men as weak cuckholds!

STAY IN YOUR CLOSET ASSHOLE AND WATCH YOUR WIFE TAKE IT UP THE ASS WHILE YOU CREATE ANOTHER Cuck "Masterpiece"!

rightbankrightbankover 10 years ago
Sorry, but it is too contrived to be real

When he heard her tell her friends about Brian it should have been over!

EMiamiRiverRatEMiamiRiverRatover 10 years ago
All men kept in the dark, raise your hands

Knowing this story was drawn from someone's real life experience forces a pause for reflection. All too often, I've felt like a mushroom in cave with s - - t being piled on me.

sdc92078sdc92078over 10 years ago
Never say anything about your partner to other people that you wouldn't say to your partner

Steve's reaction to years of Heather's poor communication followed by her flapping her big mouth was perfectly understandable. And Heather compounded it by trivializing what she had done. If she had instead done what Steve eventually insisted she she - recant her insults to all their friends, the men as well as the women, throw out "Brian" and her other toys and start to talk to Steve honestly about their sexual relations the way she should have from the beginning, everything she put them both through could have been avoided.

stout1759stout1759over 10 years ago
Another take

I liked the story. I've read it a bunch of times. Communication is key. Slirpuff fleshed out some characters and painted them consistently. Well done. Well written.

I thought of a different way to have handled it:

I walk into the kitchen, stop, listen, get spotted, let them see I'm pissed, pause, snicker a bit, get the beers. Burst out laughing a bit on the way back. After a while the curiosity builds and one or more come in and ask me to come back in and explain. I snicker some more and go in. They ask what's so funny and I explain that my wife has effectively protected us from any of the wives from wanting to try me out. Negative advertising.

Doesn't make for a good story, but the family doesn't go thru the grief.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
If Heather had told him this about Brian after she opened her mouth putting him down...

I mean, once they started talking again. She had to keep that her secret to spare her own feelings but she could put her husband WAY DOWN. Lack of communication and too much pride have ruined many a relationship.

No, I am not a counselor but I had a 13 year affair with one once, LOL.

Bf

xtchrxtchrover 10 years ago
How could he...

Like so many other stories that I read, it appears that she said what she felt was really true talking with her girlfriends when she thought he wasn't listening. However, when she got busted, it was all a joke and the rest of the story tried to shift the blame from her back to him. Everything that happened was his fault and not hers. The counselors, for all their writing things down, just verified that he was at fault. I was hoping that he behaved like a real man and dump her. He doesn't have to burn her, but he has to get away from her and move on with his life. It was a good story right up to the ending.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
I loved it!

This comment is for both parts collectively.

Reality aside, Heather was wrong to go to the lengths she did to "wife trash" Steve; the fact he overheard her trashing was an unfortunate "foot in mouth" situation which naturally had a devastating effect on his ego and confidence.

However, my feeling is that Steve took her comment too seriously and read too much into what essentially was a "private girl chat" where the tone was obviously light-hearted venting between wives. The only unfortunate transpiration was that Steve chanced upon the "wife only" gathering and his gut instinct was to be offended over something which was "between wives". If she made the revelation in front of his male friends, it would have been another matter entirely, but she didn't. They could have cut out all the heartache and bullshit they endured the following months, by having a frank, serious chat later that night. This incident was not worth endangering the entire marriage.

It was apparent Heather was a size queen and needed something bigger than her hubby to get her off occasionally. However, she wasn't addicted and gave ten years of her life, without even a hint of emasculation, by meeting his expectations of a loving wife and, as far as I can tell, she never failed him in that department. If she was an inconsiderate whore who misled her unwitting husband, she would have gone searching for bigger, extra-marital cocks, but she didn't because she was faithful and loved her husband. She stuck around being a good wife (no complaints in other areas of family life I see?) and was obviously satisfied with his equipment and technique so there is no suggestion he was inadequate nor did it mean she loved him any less.

There is nothing wrong with a wife jilling off with a huge sex toy if hubby rubs out a few whilst watching porn on the internet. I don't see a difference and I don't see an immoral disparity between them. I concede naming an 11-incher after an ex was over the top but it is still an inanimate plastic object.

If anything, this story highlights the insecurities of a husband who is willing to overlook the big picture because of an insignificant situation, when it can be solved easily through communication and TLC.

KarenEKarenEabout 10 years ago
How Would She Like It?

The story claims that women's egos aren't as tied up with their sex as men's are, but you can bet if she heard him telling their guy friends what a lousy lay she was, he would be kicked to the curb, no discussion.

MizzouCowboyMizzouCowboyabout 10 years ago
Would have dumped her

The moment she started "seeing" Adam.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
My 2 Cents

The problem with these almost 200 comments is that they blur the 2 issues that made up the POV's of the story. If as heather originally claimed she didn't mean it, then it was a one time stupid bunch of remarks that he should have gotten over. However as it is subsequently learned she wasn't shooting her mouth off she was telling them the truth. That is unconscionable for at least the reason that she never told him. His POV was correct. He didn't do it for her and never did. She faked orgasms and when she wanted to get off she thought of brian and/or used mechanical brian. All the pushing by friends and counselors was based on the belief that she was merely spouting off and got his little feeling hurt. When in fact he was discovering his marriage was a sham. Reconciliation under these circumstances should have been impossible.

Alberta  AlAlberta Alabout 10 years ago
Failure to communicate

Several things stand out:

-She wouldn't talk to him right from the beginning of the marriage.

-Things usually went her way. In sex, he made an effort to please her and thought he was doing a good job. She appears to have made little effort to please him as even after 10 years of marriage she still gave a lousy blow job. When defending her self about the sex, she said she never turned him down even if she wasn't really in the mood. She didn't say that she tried to please him. She usually got the last word and controlled his food and alcohol intake.

They didn't really address her selfishness. After they are back together he will need to constantly push her to give him as much as he was giving her.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

I read both of the chapters ,I was wondering how the author was going to bring about a reconciliation in the second chapter, in my view he failed miserably. He made steve out as being a sniveling weakling to heather being in command of their future together or apart. While Steve was her husband and still at home she user dildos for sexual gratification, once Steve left she needed a real cock in comes Adam, I wouldn't go into the dating thing, most of the post share the same opinion on that .just to say that if Steve didn't satisfy her during nine years marriage ,why would she think Adam will, unless she already knows the answer to that question. As a whole I like reconciliation story if both spouses are likeable, and the errant spouse is sorry and repentant. In this story the wife is a bitch, unrepentant not really sorry for what she said demeaning him by dating while going to marriage therapy on date night .Shes a keeper NOT. There must have been two different authors writing this tale. In chaper one you had a broken sad man that had been ridiculed and demeaned by his wife that he loved with all his being, a wife that kept telling him she loved him, in chapter two you had a wife that was angry with him wouldn't be seen when he picked up the kids and dropped them off ,was dating and most probably fucking Adam, cussing and calling him names in therapy sessions , and telling him she hopes their kids hate him till the day he dies for breaking up their happy home who shot off their stupid fucking pie hole. And him you had him becoming a sniveling wimp, blaming himself for their problems even telling her to have a good time when she left on her date from the therapy session. And then you had him go to where Brian worked so he could get his ass kicked there too , you are one sick son of a bitch.NO this is not a recocilliation story , this is a dump the bitch story nuff said

rightbankrightbankabout 10 years ago
She skipped a court ordered counciling session

and nothing happens. He is escorted by a police officer when he complains. Just another example of the double standard being applied throughout the entire story.

When she said:

"I kind of have plans,"

He should have gone back in to meet with the all wise relationship gurus and told them what she told him,

and then walked away and never looked back.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
RIGHTBANK ....... YOU NAILED IT!!!

Thank you for pointing out the obvious!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
@rightbank

Yes that wasn't addressed,why miss a session ,dress up and go out for a nice dinner to end it?

Why would they think that would help anything.

Not a bad story as far as it went,but several loose ends made it lesser.

On the positive side it gave a person a pretty realistic look inside a male ego.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Not your best effort with this one.

Way too many issues which were never dealt with. e.g. No counselor is going to tell one spouse what to say to the other as described here. They both would have been up before the ethics committee before the sun set on the next day. Really was looking forward to a better story with this one.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
If I hear one more time...

the phrase "stupid male ego" used by a wife to excuse shitty behavior I'll cross the author off my reading list and one star him or her for good. The word ego literaly translates from the Greek as SELF. So when somebody says "I hurt your ego but you should be okay with it," the are saying "I hurt you. But I don't care."

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
This has to be one of the stupidest tales in Literotica!

Slifpuff gutted the husband. What a pathetic author. Must be a wimp himself to so demean a husband. He must enjoy cleaning his other half after she has been screwed by her boy friend.

Lonewolf2013Lonewolf2013almost 10 years ago
I'm not sure why but this story just did not work for me.

I think that it was all the time spent with the counselors who were on her side of the whole thing. He should have just gone to jail rather than put up with the counseling. She kept saying she loved him and wanted him back but she dated another man while they were supposed to be working on their marriage. She showed she had no respect for him through out their relationship so why would he want to stay with her? I found that the story was longer than it needed to be and I did not like the changes in Steve, first he had the balls to face the reality of his life but by the the end he was a sniveling wimp pulled back in to a relationship with a size queen. This story just never got going for me, it just floundered along not really going any where. Rated it "2"

sdc92078sdc92078almost 10 years ago
His wife set him up to fail

Her fear of bruising his male ego by letting him know his lovemaking could use improvement could be justified at first by the beating Brian had given her for doing that, but the next TEN YEARS was plenty of time for her to figure out that her husband wasn't going to beat her up the way her ex boyfriend had and to start introducing some new ideas and encouragement to do things differently for her. Instead she kept him in the dark about his shortcomings so he had no way of knowing he should or could do better by her. Her mouthing off about his inadequacy that she had never done anything to address to others was just the mistake that exposed her ten years of dishonesty toward him.

RhomanovRhomanovalmost 10 years ago
A year plus later ....

and my rating and thoughts on this tale haven't changed.

Huh? The end was a serious "thud.". Flat.

bruce22bruce22almost 10 years ago
Reread

For me the gentleman on the lie detector failed in structuring the key question,

It should have been "Do you have to fake orgasms often?" The answer would have been No and would have validated.

Further more if I had been the victim of this trash talk and suffering from complete lack of confidence in what my wife says, I would have blown up again when she said Anne had told her what to put on tape and she was lying... How could he believe anything she said.

Trash talking is not something I do or expect of my friends and even less of my wife.

That puts way out of date! But thanks for a great story!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous