All Comments on 'Big Mouth Ch. 02'

by Slirpuff

Sort by:
  • 627 Comments (Page 5)
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
I'm not mad at you. I'm mad at myself for reading this

Oh my freaking Lord! Who cares what she says as long as you get to plow her. This cost way too much time and money to just have hurt pride. I truly was hoping that he would just blow his brains out.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Complete bullshit

They never would have made it to Ann and David. They would have been divorced. Even if they made it as far as you wrote it, they STILL got a divorce. After her bullshit with the dates he would have had enough. Most men would have simply packed their things and hit the road. There's other jobs, in other places and other countries. Let the bitch support herself and the kids, on her own. This story was so far over the top RAAC I can't believe I wasted my time.

cabbage01132cabbage01132over 5 years ago
great story 5*

i think the author took it a bit too far to reconcile them. she, rightly or wrongly was done with him, back to being disrespectful, dressing up and going out on dates and missing a marriage counseling session to tell a "date" she couldn't see him any more, phone or text would do or some other time.

he on the other hand needed to shit or get off the pot, so i could see how she would be thinking fuck it, i give up. but again she could have been firm but kind about it.

good one though five stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
What

What an arrogant self opinionated arsehole Steve is.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
@Anonymous 09/10/18

Really? The only arsehole here is you. SOmething is really wrong with you. Get yourself tested, you need help.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
OH my god that sucked.

Lying conniving vengeful cunt dates, skips meetings and plays mind games. Aided and abetted by 2 shyster shrinks. They plot tbe mind games, allow her to skip a meeting for her date.

And you get RAAC from that? Even if initial fight was not a reason to divorce his wifes' actions during couples counselling is just cause.

Then sic your lawyer on the fucking counselling couple.

DrakenNoirDrakenNoirover 5 years ago
She Should Have Kept Her Mouth Shut!

Women apparently have egos too!! After all, what was the first thing she said after Steve talked to that woman in the bar. She asked if she was prettier than she (Heather) was. So women are concerned also. Is she prettier than me? Does she have a better body? Did she have two children pulled out of her? Do her breasts sag yet? No, Heather would have all kinds of questions. Just like men do.

Additionally, unless it was part of the plot, Heather was going out already. Don't think the judge would like that. They are supposed to be going to counseling to save their marriage. If he gives up and is in trouble, what would the judge do to her for finding another man while supposedly 'fighting' for her marriage?

Heather should have risen above the trash talk and not mentioned what is private between a husband and wife. She could have talked trash about other things.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
She'd have been better off dumping Steve

That guy was unhinged.

laptopwriterlaptopwriterover 5 years ago
I know I've probably commented on this before because...

I know I read it before, but I'll do it again. I really enjoyed this one. Everything was down to earth and I could picture this happening. Great story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Stuck

Heather should have stuck with the bloke from work.Steve is nothing but an arrogant self opinionated arsehole.

green117green117over 5 years ago
and, again after 5 years...

I am even more appreciative of the way the author rendered a survivor of domestic violence... rude, sticky about self image and worth, argumentative... really hard to live with.

Has the ring of truth, it does...

Green-something

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Anon of 09/27/18

Timriv, it's fucking you, isn't it? Go and fuck yourself with Heather's dildo. This bitch gets to skip sessions because she's on a fucking DATE while her wronged husband gets fucking threatened for doing the same. 1* story, and I hope you, Anon/Timriv, get cuckolded yourself. Wait...you probably enjoy that shit. Fuckwit

King_WillieKing_Willieover 5 years ago
Explain to me again...

1) .... why did she name her favorite dildo after the guy who insulted and beat her up?

Imagine a teenage girl being raped by Uncle Bob and years later, her husband finds out she's named her favorite dildo "Uncle Bob".

How absolutely fucked up in the head do you have to be?

2) So tired of this misandry Bull. Shit.

Next time your girl/wife mentions the "fragile male ego", mention in passing that she's gained weight, then sit back and watch her face melt like that nazi from the first Indiana Jones.

3) His wife going around telling their friends that Steve is awesome in bed is like a hostage speaking at the phone with the hostage negotiator "they're wonderful people, they treat us so well!"

Yeah, SO very credible........ Strike team, move in!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
What a horrible waste of time - no story, no plot, nothing

Just a endless and repetitious drivel. Psychology, remedial course, from a wanna-be psychologist. Jesus Christ!

Mauser45Mauser45over 5 years ago
Shhh....

Don't tell timriv that this story exists...we don't need more of his wife-worshipping

Horrible story, by the way. Just awful, especially the ending

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Wimp!

Guy has to be the most insecure wimp ever. And afraid of a few “toys”. My wife has all kinds of them and I love it, watching her using them and then joining in.

Flat_OutFlat_Outover 5 years ago
I really don't like RAAC . . . .

I gave 5 *'s for chapter 1 and only 2 *'s for this chapter.

I really don't like RAAC especially when the Reconciliation is so undeserved. I think we are all agreed the Husband/Wife therapist team are atrocious! After the female therapist colluded with Heather to describe a positive future for her and the children some distance from him and the family home - that would simply lead to him digging his heals in.

He seemed to be upset with both the sex based shame for not being 'man enough' to satisfy his wife, but also the total disrespect she had shown him.

The reconciliation seemed unbelievable, there has been serious damage done to the relationship, the therapists have failed to suggest any way to improve this situation. Heather made no attempt to understand how her husband felt, never considered how she would feel if she had been the recipient of such trash-talk.

SlipperySaddleBumSlipperySaddleBumover 5 years ago
To King_Willie 10/04/18

AMEN!! ONLY SOMEONE WHO'S BRAIN DEAD WOULD BUY INTO THAT BULLSHIT.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
re:wimp

i know , she named two of toys after me. the one she named after you is the pocket pussy. its a 1/2 inch long, noisy and is only there to pay bills

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Good First Chapter, Terrible Second

What a disappointment after a great lead-in in the first chapter. Neither of the main characters in this chapter of the story is the least bit likable. The only characters I have any sympathy for are the kids. The female therapist should be brought up on ethics charges for colluding with the wife on her vision of the future. Simply horrendous actions.

After a five star opening, this was just terrible.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

I think about half of this story was too much story. He should have just rode out the counciling and kept pushing for the divorce. Either that or dropped the divorce and moved across the country. The judge may not grant a divorce but he can’t force them to live together. One other little thing bugged me about this story. The woman councilor told the wife to make up some bullshit story about moving to Florida and running a Bed and Breakfast place. Just to get a rise out of the husband. That sounds unethical as hell to me, maybe even illegal. I generally liked the story but those couple of things I mentioned kind of took it down a few notches, for me.

Tootight1Tootight1over 5 years ago
good story

I have read this story a couple times, but it's been awhile. I still come up with a different answer. It's true she made a mistake trash talking her husband, telling intimate details of her love life to friends, is a no no. The Idea that she needs to think about an old boyfriend to get off, is too much also, especially while supposedly making love to her husband. This time I would say get a divorce, move away, get another job.

After about two years, go back and visit those councilors, wearing a mask of course, and give them their due punishment, for their bias, and suggestion, of the letter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
The last refuge of Challenged Cuck Authors...

Is the "fragile male ego" trope, which is a feminist deception designed to delegitimize legitimate objections to outrageous female behavior, ranging from cheating to other forms of betrayal. In this case, the issue was the outrageous public disrespect and disloyalty the wife showed toward her husband and her failure to protect the intimacy of her marriage. If any ego was involved, it was hers. Belittling him was a way of making herself "larger" to her girlfriends. Leaving aside the author's characters, I wonder if women outside of trailer parks and sorority houses are actually this indiscreet. Among men, I've never heard any husband "trash talk" his wife sexually. In fact, I've never heard a husband discuss sexual relations with his wife, and this includes a wide range of acquaintances from many demographic groups. So, I wonder if in reality any significant group of women really do this. Maybe my prior comment was unfair to women in trailer parks and sororities. I am not opposed to reconciliation, but many of the things said by the wife even after the episode with her friends were outrageously disrespectful and demeaning. Frankly, she deserved to be kicked to the curb. The children were the only complicating factor.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Too Much Filler

I scanned through most of this. Especially, the two or three pages of word for word counseling sessions. Two Stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Love Slirpuff's work, but every once in a while, he takes a shit. This is one of those. He sometimes relishes in dumping on the male protagonist relentlessly. Heather continually shits all over him, the counselors violate their ethics in their treatment of him........almost sounds like a MM story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Agree with Detroit

This is about the most man hating story I have read. What a harpy! Why in the world would he want to stay with her. Just cut your losses and move on.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
What crap!

A good story totally ruined. Who the fuck jokes about their husband's prowess? And doesn't mean it? OK, they were trashing their husbands. BUT, unless she really felt he was inadequate that would not have been the focus of her trashing him - and their love making. Of course, thinking of her old boy friend and his fucking her with his nine inch cock was getting her off. or she would not have mentioned it! The RAAC seemed forced and was made worse,not better, by the confrontation and Steve's ass whipping , at the end. Sorry, cannot give it any more than two stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Fairy tale ending is shit

Heather never truly repented. She didn't even show any effort beyond a self serving "sorry I got caught making a mistake".

Heather never gave Steve any reason to trust her again. No trust, no marriage.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Arrogant

What an arrogant self opinionated arsehole Steve is.She should have dumped him.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Idiot

Steve was an idiot.

HikingThruHikingThruabout 5 years ago
About face!

Pretty quick RAAC ending after eight pages of the deepest despair and turmoil.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
women has the softest ego

the cliche' of the frail male ego is a myth. it's a complete distraction from how utterly weak and pathetic women are.

men learn early on in life to cope. they initiate almost all of the risk in asking a woman out. they are USED to rejection. Women are self described as emotional. People line up to cheer up a crying girl, and they learn very early how powerful that is late into their adult-hood. Men are ignored as boy when they cry on average. They learn to suck it up quickly. Men learn very early that society considers them disposable, the workers and soldiers to protect the next round of baby production. So a man needs to EARN respect and status. A lazy slothful woman with good genetics will always have intrinsic worth.

Dump a woman, any woman. Watch them crumble. Watch them turn 180s like it's going outta style. Her intrinsic worth is all tied into her shallow looks/genetics. It's rarely a problem, because even a 9 male will fuck a 4 woman. Not so with a woman. She'll rarely date her equal in looks/status.

The REAL reason a male ego is called fragile (no feminists, not because you literally get wet verbally abusing men) is because it's meant to PUSH them to harden up. Can't ever have a man even remotely resemble a female. "Man up" That's all it is. She lied when she said her ego wasn't tied into her vagina. Maybe 10% of females tops are like she described. The vast majority of women, and this is true, fall to pieces as they age. Most of their ego points are put into looks, which fade. A woman that didn't have kids is MISERABLE beyond child bearing years. Even the women WITH motherhood are bitter about getting older, wrinkled, dryer down there, and having to compete with pretty young things.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Great

A fine, realistic piece. The muted ending is perhaps the best part. I’ve read this three times and am always moved and impressed by it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
The stupid is strong in this one....

The story I mean.

Wife is a bitch. Aided and abetted by two crooked "therapists" she decieves, manipulates and plays games with the man she loves. And he takes her back????

And this is a good ending.

I have enough shit in my life. I don't need it from my wife and therapists.

Fuck em as he said.

Ut do not take the hurtful cunt back.

Bleh.

Just_WordsJust_Wordsabout 5 years ago
Excellent story telling, but...

...the bitch really came out! It was adolescent of him to make it about whether he was the best in bed. The betrayal was that she talked trash about him to the other women for the purpose of impressing them. That was the real betrayal.

Maybe in the end they both grew up enough. They sure learned the hard way.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
court ordered session

Why bother when she out trying to date someone else. Thats NOT a wife that interested in reconciling.

Tootight1Tootight1about 5 years ago
good story

As a story it's great. Just look at the responses. It's obvious she's a size queen, so what, everyone is something. It was the disrespect she showed that was a killer as far as the marriage is concerned.

I have read the Rambo stories, and ex navy seal shit, but on the serious side, drain all the accounts, grab the kids, and all their paperwork, try to figure out new identities, and leave the bitch to explain to her friends how a terrible he was. At least it will be a self fulfilling story she told. Then again maybe take her too, and sell her into the sex slave trade in Mexico.

qhml1qhml1almost 5 years ago
I've read this several times and have mixed feeling every time

It was a series of stupid statements that should have never been uttered. I see it as much his fault as hers in a way. They should have talked instead of fighting and it would have saved a lot of time. By the time it got to the counselors and she gave him her plan of taking his children away to buy into a bed and breakfast states away, then dated, then admitted she said what she did about moving away because the counselors told her too, it would have torn it for me. I'd have petitioned the judge, told him about the dating and the fake plan to move away concocted by the counselors and petitioned for the divorce to proceed. I'd have also filed a complaint against the counselors for mental cruelty and inappropriate behavior.

YouamiYouamialmost 5 years ago
Thought-provoking tale

Slirpuff

A very thought provoking tale that is evidenced by the range of comments. I thought the whole wives comparing husbands thing was an exercise in juvenile one-upmanship. As has been said, in vino veritas - from drink there is truth. I also thought the manipulating female counsellor was in breach of ethical behaviour by getting the big mouthed wife to intentionally bring poor Steve to boiling point. Not a cool strategy to my way of thinking. Still, you certainly set the cat amongst the pigeons, so kudos to you!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Dump

No matter what other people have said,there is no disputing Steve is on arrogant self opinionated arsehole and after a couple of months of apologies and trying hard to save the marriage,Heather should have dumped the egotistical arsehole.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Thought Provoking Is Right

A concept worth pursuing. Not really about sex or sexual prowess.

There's this idea that we're supposed to see our SO as the most beautiful/handsome person on the planet. It's really stupid.

Good idea!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
The Other Way

Can you imagine if it was a husband talking to his friends about how the wife is a dud in bed and saying he has to think about his previous girlfriends when he has sex

26thNC26thNCalmost 5 years ago
Not bad

I like the story a lot. The characters not so much. Seems they ended up happy and that's what counts in the end.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
NFW!

I would of stuck with the divorce..no matter what happened in counseling.

mark73107mark73107almost 5 years ago
Boo hoo!

He must be the biggest cry baby.

Get the fucker a diaper and a pacifier!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Respect and honor

Sorry, just really can't see getting back with her. She told close friends of theirs that he was sub par in the bedroom, and told them if she wanted to get off then she would fantasize about an old boyfriend that used to beat her. Hell, she even had one of 3 sexual aids named after him. She didn't defend him unless he begged her to, hell when when he overheard her, she just calmly looked at him and asked what he wanted. She obviously didn't respect him or honor him in any way. If it was true, they should have worked it out long before the kids came. If it wasn't true then wtf was she doing. That bitch may have been hot, but is no way she ever had his back.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
And she went on a date

while still being technically married.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
My My another wimp story over flesh sleave.!

You all seem to think highly of a smelly pussy / especial when it's attached to some pretty face / we should all be born blind / when someone talks about her mate in front of others that a form o disrespect uncinchable an insidiously demeaning.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Godawful ending

For all the emotional build up in this story, having this ridiculously abrupt ending was almost insulting to the readers. Should they have reconciled? Sure, he was an idealist living with a dream version of what was really going on in their marriage and she publicly humiliated him and shattered his illusions. Neither one of them communicated the way they should have and she constantly put his back up by trying to trivialize his feelings. She brought out his insecurities and it just made him try to restore what was left of his shredded pride by keeping his distance. They needed the counselling to try to understand one another better and see things from one another's points of view. Deep down, though, their problems could be solved and they did have a marriage built on love.

So, the problem with the ending is that the whole thing was wrapped up stupidly fast without actually saying how they worked through their problems other than having Heather tell his friends he was good in bed, rolling her eyes the entire time. Blah, blah, blah, quickie sum up epilogue about how they now sorta talk bluntly instead of trying to make love to please one another and magically get off 95% of the time. Right. Throw in that completely idiotic bit about him getting his ass kicked by Brian and we've got a full circle picture of Steve as a completely childish, insecure, whiny fucking wimp. Seriously, these two fuckwits could have finished this whole clusterfuck right after the lie detector test if she'd listened to him telling her that she'd hurt him badly and started taking him seriously and he'd manned up and learned how to be a better lover. Christ, take some classes, watch some youtube videos on techniques, read a fucking book if you're not a good enough lover.

Really good start to this story but it dragged on and the more I read the less I sympathized with Steve. By the same token, I never really did care for Heather and her self-centered, bossy, unappreciative nature. I was expecting a dramatic, emotionally satisfying reconciliation with understanding and a renewed sense of love, honesty, and faith. What I got was a sulky little boy going home to a woman ready to move on from him as shown by her cutting and dying her hair, his favorite physical feature, and a schoolyard ass kicking that should have realistically ended with Steve in jail. What garbage.

oldpoet451oldpoet451over 4 years ago

Anonymous

08/02/19

And she went on a date while still being technically married.

------------------

A date? As in one? She said she went to tell him she couldn't SEE him ANYMORE!!!

That says she SAW him more than ONCE!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Great entertainment!

'Nuff said! Oh, except for: 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Im confused as to why

she had no choice but to miss court ordered therapy in order to dump her boyfriend over a nice dinner that he was paying for

why not over the phone? or the night before? or the night after?

silentsoundsilentsoundover 4 years ago
Third or fourth time through.

She was still too stupid and backstabbing of a bitch to stay married to.

Going on dates during counseling?

Skipping court ordered counseling to still date even if it was to tell the other man she wasn't dating him anymore while insulting her husband yet again.

This bitch was far too.stupid, faithless and pathetic to be married to anyone except a low level toilet cleaner with an I.Q. below 70.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
What an egocentric crazy man he was.

This guy was lucky that his wife was so patient for such a long time during their separation. He was so obsessed with the comments and the blow to his ego that he forgot about the love and companionship and blew everything out of proportion. Granted the comments were horribly degrading, but they were only words not actions. And don't they say that actions speak louder than words? How many times has a Man called his wife a fucking whore or a slut and not really meant it and he just wanted to hurt her. Anyway, I am a man and I do have an ego. But I also have a brain and believe that loving and caring for on another is much more vital to a relationship than having mind blowing sex. Good story and good ending. They was nothing wrong with this woman and her love for her husband, she just said the wrong things and the wrong time to the wrong people. Life is like that sometimes. But for most of us that know what is really important, we get over it.

jimjam69jimjam69over 4 years ago
Good finish

Geez, he was a fucking hardhead. She initially screwed up but his attitude and burnt ego were the big problem.

juderboyjuderboyover 4 years ago
It always puzzles me

The male ego seems to be something that everyone wants to discount. It might only have 3 letters but it is treated as if it is a nasty 4 letter word. Ego, vanity, self image are real things. When someone has their ego crushed only the victim sees it as a problem. This story only served to drive that point home. By the end of the story I wanted to reach through the pages and slap the holy fuck out her every time she put his ego and him down.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Most of you are making comments as if this is a real couple.

Get it through your heads, (its coming from Slirpuffs man hating brain). Read other stories written by this author, does the man ever get to keep his balls by the end of the story? I haven't figured out if this author is a man or a woman man hater. Like in this story, all the bullshit the wife pulls and that's okey. he stays away one session, the copes come to get him, she goes on a date and misses a session, no problem. Theres other points to make, but you who have read the story know what they are. And why did Steve go to where Brian was working, just to get the shit kicked out of him???? And another point, in part 1 wasn't heather Brians girl, so why was Steve dating her on the sly. Like I was thaught in my youth, if shes married engaged in a relationship, don't stick your nose in.. I like stories that have a grain of reality to it, this story, not so much

robroy93robroy93over 4 years ago
Happy

Happy ending, but a very hard time getting there. Don't know if I could have done it.

Deprived891Deprived891about 4 years ago
Good Story

His attitude and burnt ego were the big problem.

The problem was no communication between the two on how to solve their problems until it finally got blown out. As he said, he was hearing words, but not listening to them.

Good story, at least they keep it together.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Mangina??

Does this guy have a vag??????7

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Re: Qhml1

Finally a coherent response to this story! There is a reason Q has damned near everyone of his stories followed by that coveted big red H. All bullshit aside, how would the women have reacted if the situation had been reversed and they had overheard the husbands disparaging them in an equal manner? Pussies so big their husbands had to wrap duct tape around their cocks to even hit the sides or nail a wide board to their asses so they didn't fall in? Fragile FEMALE ego would come to a point, ya think? You simply do not ever run your LOVED one down to others ever! I fully believe the lack of good communication has doomed more relationships then anything else. Slirpuff did take the situation to extremes, but I see that as being a way to make a point, way too many people here seem to be stuck in their own orbits not to see his points. Thanks Slir and Q. Signed: BTW

MarkT63MarkT63about 4 years ago
Eh?

Not a bad story, but the husband should have told wife that anal sex will be the new normal. Since she's so reamed out vaginally, ass is the only way he can feel her...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
The idiotic "male pride" trope

earns an automatic 1. The author is plainly a feminized male writing weak male characters and stronger women. A correct development of the plot would have focused exclusively on the bitch's disloyalty, untrustworthiness, and lack of respect for her husband. Instead we get nonsense trying to excuse what she did as "merely" "trash talking" (And, when is trash-talking a spouse ever acceptable? Remember, their wedding vows included honoring each other.).

2. Talking about her husband the way she did is profoundly disloyal and brings others into areas of the marriage that should be kept strictly private. As for the "trash-talk", no one would believe such a lame rationalization. In context, it was clear each of the bitches meant what they said. Heather had a lot to say, and it was obviously something she had thought about before. That wasn't a football field where guys are taunting each other about being slow, clumsy, weak, etc. It was a discussion among women that showed a profound lack of respect for the husbands and expressed a view that no one would take as anything other than the wive's opinions. Heather's extreme disrespect continued in the counseling, and her disloyalty, untrustworthiness, and disrespect were further demonstrated by her dating.

3. "Steve" is written as a weak, vacillating man who blubbers, hides in a bottle, and can't deal coherently with his bitch wife or formulate a coherent plan and stick to it. I think readers are tired of this character because he appears all the time in LW.

4. I think a normal reaction to the perfidious behavior by the wife would have been, after the initial shock and fallout was over, to live with her like a roommate with benefits until the children graduate and then divorce her disloyal, untrustworthy, disrespectful ass. The author did too well in writing her initial dialogue and some of the subsequent dialogue to allow anyone to argue that she didn't mean what she said or that she actually respects her husband.

5. The "big cock" trope is just stupid. The author doesn't know much about women or suffers from penis envy.

RimmerdalRimmerdalabout 4 years ago
Actually true.

Worst thing a woman can do and say to a man is she faked orgasims. Been there. So I screwed her once, did not cum and told I'd finish it myself. Paybacks.

kirei8kirei8about 4 years ago
I kept waiting for

The dialogue that set things right. It never came! I prefer another story where the bad mouthed hubby sexually cleaned his wife's clock unknowingly in front of the girls with which she ridiculed him. They were all suitably impressed and let their husbands know of their own shortcomings. Now that was repentence! This story, not any.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
@qmh1

Please, write the not wimpy version of this one too as you did with Separate vacations!! (and Let Go which I'm pretty sure it was inspired by a BigGuy33 story)

Artie88Artie88about 4 years ago
What is this MALE EGO shit???

What a pile of shit!

Male ego, be damned.

She doesn't communicate with her husband in fear of bruising his MALE EGO, but its okay to trash talk his lacklustre lovemaking to her girlfriends???

Something amiss there.

And she never gets called on the disrespect

Had trouble reading this one through... too much silly too'ing and fro'ing.

There have to better ways to tell a story without detailing every single word in every single conversation. This just got too tedious to read and be able to enjoy

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
It was all about him

......and his fragile ego, really was a badly written story = 1* at best

Masterpuppy2974Masterpuppy2974about 4 years ago
Uhhuh

All of you acting like women dont have fragile egos or either female or have no expieriance with Women. Go ahead tell a woman she's gained a few pounds and see what happens.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
OGG

Oh good grief!

NitpicNitpicabout 4 years ago
Some

Some readers totally support Steve,I don't.His wife really shouldn't have spouted out what she did,but his reaction over the next few months says everything about him.It is always someone else's fault never his,he wallows around in self pity in stead of maning up to the situation.Personaly I think given his intransigence,she should have divorced him.It is apparent she is still attractive and wouldn't be short of suitors.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
honor and respect

When the person that you hope has your back, disrespects you with a knife in the back. Its tough to trust them. It has a lot more to do then a frail male ego. I think the author went off the rails a bit with the frail male ego. Not to say that its not frail, cause it is. The author just didn't hit the nail on the head. Just glancing blows. There was so much left unsaid, so much the wife didn't share with him, how could he feel like it was a complete marriage. Started off good, but Chapter 2 lost its way.

LoejtcLoejtcalmost 4 years ago

Steve is having a few drinks among his male friends out on the patio. All the wives are in the house. They're all BSing and Steve starts talking about Heather. "What I wouldn't give for a good piece of ass. Heather's about as erotic as vomit. Shit my tits are bigger than hers and her pussy is so dry and rough that I'm afraid I'll be bleeding by the time I get off. I'm thinking of buying axle grease and a grease gun to try and reduce the skin loss every time we fuck. And the smell, I have to spray the bedroom with air freshener before we start. I tell her the lilac scent gets me hot. God, my nose never gets within two feet of her bush. Fortunately, she gotten so fat in the thighs and ass that I find it hard to find her gash so I just pound her slit and make animal noises so she thinks I'm coming. After I fake cumming, I jump up, get a warm face cloth and wipe her twat. That way she never wonders why there's no spots on the sheet. Of course I still have a hard on. So I tell her it's because she's so hot that I stay erect even after I cum. She's so appreciative of my lust, that she finishes me off with a very mediocre blow job. As soon as she's asleep, I quietly sneak down to the den and whack off thinking of Marsha. I still have a pair of her panties stained with my cum from the night before my wedding. Don't get me wrong, Heather's a decent cook, keeps the house clean, handles the house money frugally and takes good care of the kids.

Unfortunately, Heather overheard my comments. Fortunately, they didn't bruise her female ego. Unfortunately, I hurt her feelings, so she locked me out of the house and threw all my clothes out the window then turned on the sprinklers. Fortunately, I wasn't in the office when the process server showed up to serve me with divorce papers. Unfortunately, he found out what motel I was staying at. Fortunately the judge allowed me to keep my car in the settlement. Unfortunately, it was only so I could have a place to live and get to work so I could afford to pay the mortgage, utilities, taxes, provide health insurance, alimony, and child support. Fortunately, the court allowed me to see my daughter one weekend a month. Unfortunately, my ex mother-in-law's health has recently declined necessitating my daughter visit her on the weekends she's suppose to be with me.

And to think, it was all over a little harmless trash talk among the guys.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Communication

Another story that the characters are not sharing enough to truly understand. If Heather had told her husband what the preamble was to her criticism of his lovemaking, they could have solved their conflict. If Heather had shared the whole Brian story, this stand-off would have been over. If Heather had shared what she wanted from her husband and let him participate in sex with her toys, the conflict could have been resolved. Couples need to talk with each other.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
facile writing in the service of putrid cliches and falsehoods

1. "I was afraid to bruise your male ego" This is daytime TV feminist idiocy. Feminists use this deflection to shift attention from substantive issues because they are incapable of discussing facts and moral principles seriously. In the situation as written "ego" wasn't the problem. It was the wife's gross disrespect for him and the any normal sense of marital privacy, and it was a matter of disloyalty and betrayal. Her comments in counseling often showed continuing disrespect at an appalling level. This is far worse than a one time drugged or drunken mistake. It show a deep and abiding lack of respect for the husband.

2. The 9" cock cliche is just imbecilic. Evidently authors here don't have big cocks or they would know better than to written uninformed rubbish like that.

3. All the "court ordered" counseling plot devices are a myth. Courts order mediate on custody and property disputes. They don't act like a bunch of yentas trying to rematch the couples. Since this isn't the fantasy genre this sort of fairy tale doesn't belong.

4. Moving to St. Augustine would never be a credible threat. Except in cases where a spouse is imprisoned or denied visitation because of some extreme circumstance, no parent gets to move the children away from the other parent. Standard orders in every jurisdiction I've seen allow moving only to a contiguous county. If you write about divorce, don't write nonsense.

5. The resort to counselor's is a lazy way of telling a story, and it's greatly over done in LW

LoejtcLoejtcalmost 4 years ago

The public humiliation Heather foisted on her unsuspecting husband goes beyond extreme. Not only did she belittle him but publicly admitted that her former boy friend Brian has been an intimate part of their sex life in the form of a huge dildo for the whole duration of their marriage. Her best orgasms occur when she masturbates with Brian!

As per the norm for this author, he creates egregious marital betrayals only to have the husband eat copious portions of humble pie, admit it was all his fault and dutifully apologize for forcing his wife into treating him like a piece of garbage.

But of course there is reconciliation and everyone is happy as the husband docilely assumes his role as household pet.

But seriously, what can we expect long term given the above scenario? Steve may "forgive" Heather but he will never forget what she did. Eventually he will realize that the relationship that he thought he had never really existed. Brian will always be a part of their relationship because she brought him in and he will not be able erase that reality from his mind.

Eventually his self respect will exert itself and he will finally accept the fact that one cannot rebuild a fantasy and he is deluding himself. He will begin to see Heather in a new and substantially unfavorable light. This will be reinforced when Heather, who is now being truthful, starts refusing sex where previously she would submit to him because she didn't want to "damage his fragile male ego". How condescending! Steve in turn will accept the fact that he can't compete with the memories she has of Brian's skills, so he'll just take care of himself without worrying about her needs. Intimacy disappears.

Eventually they'll both realize that they are going through the motions and the end will come when the kids are old enough to leave for college if not sooner.

The end will be bitter. Each will blame the other and regret the years they wasted by reconciling.

As difficult as it may seem, separation now is the smartest, least emotionally damaging alternative for them and the kids. The RAAC proponents got their preference but Steve and Heather will rue this writer's storyline.

Thankfully it only fiction.

lee5456lee5456almost 4 years ago
Ain't love Grand

????

lujon2019lujon2019almost 4 years ago

Stupid cuck

His wife lies to him for years, disrespects him, insults him, tells all their friends the only time she has an orgasm is when she imagines her husband as the man who beat her? dates other men while claiming to want to save her marriage

Why were these issues never addressed? For a decade the only time she got off with her husband or her vibrators was while fantasizing about the man who beat her? She gets to skip TWO court ordered sessions to go on a date

Who needs to risk jail and have a face to face meeting with someone you dont want to date? No text, no call? It needs a little black dress that showcases her nipples?

Also why does he beileve her when she calims to have told a man who hit her that he was better in bed? Anyone forget the fact that he didnt fuck her until after they broke up?

Guy was a dumbass for taking her back

That or the author told a bad story and couldnt keep his facts straight

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Why?

Why can’t so many writers here get what quite & quiet mean?

At least this time his use of peeling and pealing was better.

A good story anyway.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Arrogance and Stupidity!

In the middle of counselling and still being a married woman,she goes out on a date with a bloke she works with an who she'll be seeing very day,hence the above Title.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Heather

Is it legally necessary to move out of the house to an inn during seperation? Isn't it possible to stay in the spare room and enjoy the love of the children while staying like different tenants under the same roof while solving the problems?

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

She disrespects him in the worst possible way by telling the wives of all his friends that he has a small penis and he doesn’t know how to use it. He doesn’t make her orgasm and she needs huge vibrators to get her off.

She tries to cover this up by saying she loves him.

She then goes on a date when they are in the middle of counseling & with someone she works with.

Women can pretend to enjoy sex (& often do), simply lying back and thinking of Brian or George Clooney or whoever. Men have to have at least a modicum of interest in the proceedings or it could not progress. ED is blindingly obvious.

Women lie and men can’t.

Lonewolf081960Lonewolf081960over 3 years ago
I gave it two stars

The story just did not make sense to me. Why go back to someone that you are not compatible with sexually? If you weren’t able to satisfy her before you’re not going to suddenly be able to please her now. She had started dating again before the counselling was over so she didn’t really want to work things out. He needed to cut his losses and find someone who did not have a Brian in their closet/brain.

ibbunkibbunkover 3 years ago

Pages and pages of was was waa.

Guy doesn't deserve her or any other woman.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
You really blew this story

with the second chapter. The bullshit counselling routine is just nonsense. Given her minimal regrets, they should never have reconciled.

MarkT63MarkT63over 3 years ago

Most lawyers advise men to NEVER leave their house. Heather was 100% in the wrong!!!!

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago
Again

Finishing up what is the best story , on this subject in LW. That was a hard one to recover from.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Score and comments don't match

I have no idea how this story is rated so high. It's one-sided. I pity the poor husband

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
to; ibbunk

youre right, and the bitch doesnt deserve any man except the likes of brian, an abusing narcissist. cant figure out why shes honest w/ her friends about her husbands failings but leaves him in the dark, how can he get better. I liken her telling her cunt friends about his inadequacies to her having an affair, telling her friends about it and then he finds out and realizes that all the cunts including the wife have been thinking about him being cheated and all of them thinking what a smuck loser. that would also be hard to live with. hard to reconcile her treatment and casual disrespect w/ any kind of love.

MeredithXMeredithXabout 3 years ago

Not a bad story, but it relies on an especially clichéd plot device (counseling sessions), and the story fails in a fundamental way: It lacks a protagonist. Whose side were we s'posed to be on?

• I couldn't support Steve, because his insecurities were appalling (jealous of vibrators?), and ultimately he was a control freak — he wasn't so much concerned with what Heather had actually done; he was preoccupied with what she *thinks*. I mean, Jesus, there's more to a relationship and a marriage than sex, and Heather had long since chosen Steve over Brian (and anyone else) for the things in life that *matter*. Why wouldn't that register with him?

• Although I agree that Heather was insensitive and indiscreet in her "girl talk," her explanation was reasonable — it was in fact just "girl talk," and Steve should have recognized that in the greater context of their marriage and family. Where I parted company with Heather was when she began to date in the middle of the counseling sessions. That constituted reprehensible behavior from someone ostensibly determined to fight the pending divorce. Her dating stunt should have been a deal-breaker.

In the end, I was rooting for the divorce judge.

Three stars. Might have been more, but the usual syntax errors impose a star cap on this guy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Wait...

WHY did she name her sex toy after an abusive ex?

This story makes no sense, and the one-sided counselors deserve losing their license

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Hmmm

Both Ann and David aren't really good at their job, they just glazed over the fact that Heather was seeing and going out with another man. Seems that they don't consider that to be an issue.

AngelRiderAngelRiderabout 3 years ago

I will say one thing about the loving wives category. The rating is really accurate. Anything over 4.5 is usually a well written story for either examining marital problems or cuckold fantasies. Anything lower is garbage. This story is case in point.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

This has to be the most stupid story on this site.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Ann and David chose sides. Called the cops on him for doing the same thing she did and encouraged her to lie. They suck.

Swing and a miss on the ending. Other than that, this author’s usual superb writing and storytelling. 5*

amygdalaamygdalaabout 3 years ago

It was a little long in the tooth for me. I get the betrayal from his wife. But after counselling and lie detector test. The need to not meet her half way seems ridiculous.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Decent story, well-written. I sympathize with the husband and understand why he was so pissed, but to lose your kids over that when she was at least trying? Like the time he fucked her brains out and she asks,"What got into you?" That's such a bad thing? If I was super horny and went all in to fuck the shit out of my wife and she asked a question like that, my reaction wouldn't be upset. I'd tell her that when horny and inspired I can be an animal in bed too. But now she should tell me how to please her in the best way when I'm not horny and inspired, but am still eager to please her. Or some such shit. At end of it all, wife initially fucked up big time, but eventually husband needed to suck it up, get his shit together and work on figuring out what would please her a lot, even when not rocking her world.

P.S. If there are any guys out there who may think women don't talk shit like this about their husbands, boy are you in for a shock if you ever happen to overhear a hen session. They can be raunchier and more cutting than the guys. Really

JacktacularJacktacularabout 3 years ago

Doubt. It’s more powerful than love or hate. 5*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

So she went on a date to tell her date she was not going to see him any more? She was dating and he just dropped it? That tells me she was already working on a plan B. She didn't love him. He was right. He was a meal ticket.

lujon2019lujon2019about 3 years ago

So she was dating someone the whole time she was trying to repair her marriage?

cucks get one star

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous