All Comments on 'Big Mouth Ch. 02'

by Slirpuff

Sort by:
  • 627 Comments (Page 7)
McDingelMcDingel9 months ago

More ups and downs than a Duncan Yo-yo. LOL! Thanks for your effort. I know I make light, but, I'm sure 98% of we readers couldn't write anything close to this... Thanks.

IrishLaddy59IrishLaddy598 months ago

It was a roller coaster. But good ending.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Phenomenal. Realistic.Full of emotions. Snarky dialogue.

One a more serious note.....stuff like this can happen in real life and judging from the comments below, many men would choose to burn the woman rather than reconcile. Many woman across all world cultures have a tendency to bash their own husband's when in the company of their girlfriends. I say this with conviction and experience.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Great story. 5 stars

I, personally, wouldn't 'burn that bitch', but I could never take back such a disrespectful woman. A woman who thinks of other men when fucking me. That's just unacceptable. I'd like my woman to be on my team supporting me--as I support her--not tearing me down in front of everyone.

Grote_01Grote_018 months ago

Great story, very realistic. 5 Stars

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Hmm so, why was she dating?

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Women compare as well aware. Professions,work type,etc only makes it more or less explicit.

Some men do also.

Minority of believers that privates are named correctly

cgulden51cgulden517 months ago

I thought he would fuck it up forever. Otherwise a good story.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

I would have been devastated if I found my wife was fantasising about her previous lover for TEN YEARS!, used his memory to get off while I was making love to her, and had even named their toys after him, so she could feel his size again. Anyone who cannot undertand the MC's state of mind after hearing that little lot, or thinks that's just 'fragile male ego' has no imagination!

Comparing the above to the MC masterbating to porn or what-ever, its very far from the mark.

To be fair, no man thinks he gets his partner off every time, its just not realistic (as his wife pointed out actually, time, kids, etc) - this is however not a problem in my experience as every single long tern partner i've had, did not require wall-to-wall orgasms every time, as they get satisfaction in a way a man doesn't, by taking you into their bodies and having that emotional connection - and of course, taking you orgasm! - so that part of the story feels too stretched, but I suppose on top of the main revelation, its kind of understandable.

I think overall, the MC went too far, particularly with having small children - but I really do wonder how you could get back to 'normal' if it was me.

chasbo38chasbo384 months ago

If I had been the protagonists in this story I would have fired the counselors. While they seemed to be making good progress, the wife's short bitter statement that she wanted the marriage to end followed by the husband's statement of love, etc. should have evoked a much more perspective response from the counselors. All that was said to her was she should go home and rethink her statement. This gave the husband no hope. The women counselor telling the wife to make up a story about leaving him and taking the kids to Florida to start a new life and remarry in order to get a rise out of her husband ? He was already close to thinking the marriage was over and the "going to Florida" statement pushed him to the conclusion that reconciliation was hopeless because his wife had already made arrangements for her move. The counseling process was good. The implementation was badly flawed.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

The histrionics just got a bit much. The MC really was behaving like a little kid. The wife, like far too many women, said things that she'd never accept being said about her by her partner.

Should the MC have wanted a divorce? Well he didn't get dna tests on the kids, so that would imply that outside of concrete evidence he believe she wanted to be with him, he just couldn't get his head around the why. Ultimately a trust issue, but what kind of person doesn't understand and accept that women fake orgasms and that all sorts of things go through a person's mind while they're having sex, for men it's mostly things to put off an orgasm, but honestly I doubt many men don't think about sexy chicks when banging their aging, overweight wives.

Its somewhat hilarious that in LW the wives are all statistical outliers, toned - or recently gym toned, within 20lbs of bmi and cellulite and wrinkle/double chin/leaning jowlers free.

Strange, considering we're going through an obesity epidemic and most women that have given birth have wider hips, saggier tits and are lucky its only 20lbs extra.

I guess it wouldn't be much of a story if he'd said 'So you think I'm not as good as Brian in bed and I think you're a fat cunt, so bye'.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Anyone that wants to know how psychologically damaging faking orgasms can be, try doing it to your wife. After a couple times she'll be beside herself thinking you don't like her, let alone love her, anymore.

Ursus1932Ursus19324 months ago

Heather is a fool! She should have hauled away from poor, (God. how I pity me) Steve and found herself a real man. Amazing how he brought all his pathetic problems upon himself.

pummel187pummel1874 months ago

They are both scumbag cheaters, Steve knew her character way before he married her and she was playing the game of "I've had my fun so who's the best bet for a husband" game. PEOPLE DO 🚫 GET MARRIED

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Wouldn't personally 'burn the bitch'. But won't take her back. All this nonsense this days and some author's back it up saying it's fragile male ego, it's not. Sure the mc went overboard. But she disrespected him in the worst way possible. Even fantasising her ex lover,admitting to it boastfully. So after hearing all this how can the mc ever trust her again, even naming her vibrator her ex lover name. She's bringing someone inside their intimate moments, just get a divorce and part ways that's all. And by God the counseling they deserve to be the one that burns. What if it was the mc saying all that, that she couldn't satisfy her in bed? That he thinks about his ex lover who satisfy her more? The whole society would have burn the mc on the spot.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

The mc really acted like a kid didn't he? And the wife was a bitch as well.. not burn the bitch level. And the counsellor fucked them, the wife missed one nothing happened, whereas the husband really comes out losing. The wife always wins counseling is a scam..the counseling husband and wife I bet the husband was a cuck. His first question how do you feel imagining other man with your wife like wtf? So much so for the wife loves. She started dating when their divorce wasn't even finalize. She said she had to stop seeing her coworker which means she was dating. Man talk about moving on fast with all the proclamation of her love.

Oatmeal1969Oatmeal19693 months ago

found this exchange infuriating... they just had a breakthrough at a critical time of their therapy...

"You have time for a cup of coffee?" I didn't want it to end just yet.

"I kind of have plans," she said sheepishly.

Oatmeal1969Oatmeal19693 months ago

ok story that focused on a lot of bad communication.

nestorb30nestorb303 months ago

The counselor Ann should loose her license, sheesh

TrainerOfBimbosTrainerOfBimbos2 months ago

This was a real good concept but I don't think that the author executed it very well. Heather was very clearly in the wrong and while she wanted to make amends to her husband, and while I understand her frustration with him, it was VERY CLEAR that she did not understand the depths of how she had wounded him, hell it didn't sound like anyone in the story really did - and this is a big problem.

<>

Look at it this way - she had so utterly destroyed him that he couldn't even THINK about seeing another woman, or any woman for that matter, yet instead she was angry enough to go out on a date with someone FROM HER WORK and not only that, dress up (obviously) for a date at their counseling session. It's just like twisting the knife if you ask me. It was a real bad miss-step on behalf of the author and the story suffered GREATLY from it because it did nothing but make the reader further dislike Heather.

<>

In fact, by the time we got to the end of the story, my feelings about the situation had entirely changed - I went from wanting to see them reconcile (and wondering how they were going to do it) to wishing Steve had just divorced her and moved on. Also, for the record, any time I hear anyone say "fragile male ego" I immediately file them away as a sexist piece of shit. Having that sort of toxic behavior come out of your female lead, even if she was justifiably angry, just ruins her character. It's like if a husband would emotionally abuse his wife and then when she starts to cry and get upset just blame her for "being on the rag". It's disgusting behavior only appropriate for villains in a story.

WargamerWargamerabout 2 months ago

He was a horses arse and she was a stubborn mules arse.

But together they were one

5/5

GrassIsGreenerGrassIsGreenerabout 2 months ago

The lesson is quite simple. Never discuss your sex life with your husbands friends and the wives were also his friends. Probably shouldn't discuss it with anyone.

GrassIsGreenerGrassIsGreenerabout 2 months ago

Thought a lot about this story. The only way to get her back would be to bad mouth her to his friends (and the next meeting and make sure she hears). Says she just lies there like a receptacle as a cum dump. No oral, no kissing, no affection, but what could he do, she is the mother of his kids so he is stuck. That would do the trick.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

If you overhear your wife saying your not good in bed then of course your going to have problems with your confidence. It's not an ego thing.....it's just being human.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

nobody's perfect and we all say stupid chit we wish we hadn't . sometimes we just have to know when we're wrong and try to fix it .

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

So she disrespects him, lies to him, dates someone else, doesn’t show up to mandated court sessions, goes on a date instead and he is wrong.

fFS

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous