Bitch Maker Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I felt a hand on my head and Sam's voice, "It's okay girl, keep going."

As she pressed forward I followed her lead, kissing her ass again, licking it. I heard loud moaning, then realized it was me. I reached up and squeezed Sam's ass cheeks, lost in between her soft cheeks.

I was dismayed when she pushed me away. Turning, she pushed me onto my back and lay on top of me. Her face inches from mine.

"You look delicious." She said.

Alex sat at my head, laying her limp cock on my forehead. She smiled down at me. Sam got off me and said, "Why not take care of Alex?"

Alex turned and got on all fours, her ass sticking up.

I rose and sat behind her, lowering my lips to her dark bud. Inhaling her scent I began running my tongue up and down her crack.

Behind me I felt Sammie pull down my panties and her warm breath caressed my ass. I moaned into Alex's butt. I wiggled as Sammie licked my asshole.

Then she backed off and I felt her pressing something hard into my ass, her hands on my hips.

"Hey, no, don't please!" I screeched. Looking over my shoulders. "I'm not up for that."

Alex flipped onto her back and wrapped her legs around my head, pulling my face to her limp cock. Sammie held my hips firm as I began to struggle against them. Up until now I'd been reluctant but willing, ashamed but turned on. Not this though, they forced me against my will.

She pushed herself into me hard, I cried out into Alex's crotch as I felt her push inside me, my virgin ass screaming in pain.

She sat motionless behind me, sighing with the feel of my violated asshole. I started crying into Alex's crotch, and to my horror she began moving her hips forcing me to rub her cock all over my face, my tears lubricating the act.

Sammie started to fuck my ass and I tried to plead for mercy, but my voice was muffled by the balls pressed against my lips. Picking up the pace Sammie grunted, I prayed silently she'd cum soon, Alex had been going at her pretty good, so it couldn't take too much.

Thinking of Alex I looked up at her, seeing her suddenly howl, warm cum running out of her cock onto my face. I closed my eyes, wanting to shut out what was happening.

Then Sammie pounded me hard with a few long strokes and pressed herself firmly to me, motionless. I knew she was cumming inside me, at least it was over.

Alex and Sam got up and walked away, leaving me curled into a ball on the floor, my cock still hard.

They didn't stay gone though. With my eyes closed I didn't see the collar that I felt wrap around my neck. They pulled my forcefully into my room and handcuffed me to the bed. I lay on my back, unable to move.

Sammie smiled, "Take care of her Alex."

Alex crawled on the bed between my legs and I thought for a moment she'd suck my cock. Then she pulled out something I hadn't seen, a cock cage.

"No, please, I'll do whatever you want just don't put that thing on me!"

Ignoring my pleas she attached the cage to me. I turned my head and cried into my pillow as they left the room, giggling.

12