All Comments on 'Blind Leading the Blind Ch. 06'

by dweaver999

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
Ton8tyTon8tyalmost 17 years ago
A fine piece of work.

Dave,

Another excellent effort! I enjoy how you develop believable and sympathetic characters for your stories. The pace was just right and the emotional ending was perfect. Thanks for the treat.

RME

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Your best yet

This is an erotic but realistic slice of life. Is that why

almost nobody comments?

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
And Another

I can't say that this is your best story yet, but that's because I haven't read them all! I really enjoy the way you write, something about it is very realistic and romantic. It is so nice to find something like this on a site where there are some really bad stories out there. So thank you for several very well written stories. Looking forward to even more great stories.

svenskkarlsvenskkarlabout 15 years ago
Thank you

I really enjoyed your story, both for the content of love and submission as well as for your writing craft. The end was significant as has been stated before in the comments.

DryhillDryhillabout 14 years ago
THANKS

Thank you for another great story line. Will there be more about this couple, I hope so.

Jim L.

barneypilotbarneypilotalmost 13 years ago
VERY GOOD!!

This whole story set is VERY well done! Just one tiny recommendation: her final statement should be "Please, Master; MY Master; I am yours." Is that trivial enough? Great story!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous