Borrowing His Friend's Wife Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What is it though, John? Why do you sit in the dark and watch … why not just speak up and suggest a threesome?"

"I don't know, Martin … that didn't really appeal to me. I've just had this thing for a while where I wanted to watch her getting fucked by someone we knew … someone who wouldn't be cruel or hurtful to her."

"Had you ever told her about it?"

"No Martin, it was just a secret thing I had … I don't know, call it a fetish or a kink, I just wanted to watch. I had read about lots of men having this thing … I just wanted to try it too."

"So did you get something out of it?"

"It was very exciting … I would even say extremely exciting, I loved every minute of it."

"I'm sorry, John … but I still don't get it."

"Deborah is the woman I love dearly, but I'm a fair bit older than her … Martin, I'm 45, she's only 28, there's 17 years difference between us. I know that I can please her and she usually comes when we're making love. But I've had this thing about seeing a man of her own age make love to her … just to see how different it would be … how she would react to him. I guess that the big cock thing comes into it too."

"So what about last Wednesday then … how did you feel about that? You couldn't watch, but you listened. At least, for a while."

"That was quite unexpected … but it turned out to be equally exciting. Last Wednesday, when I was sitting in my office and Deb called and started describing things, I was able to visualise them so clearly because I had previously watched you two go at it. So when she talked about your big cock, I could picture it slicing into her cunt."

"You're a strange man, John. I'm afraid it's not my scene."

"I told you Martin, I've read about this. There's a lot of men, I means lots and lots, who are into watching … or at least hearing about their wife being fucked by another man. It's a turn-on for us."

"So John, now that you've watched and listened to Deborah and I, how does a threesome interest you? A menage a trois, John?"

"I don't like the word threesome, Martin, because I don't want to get too close to your cock. I want you to know that homo stuff doesn't interest me."

"I didn't mean that John. What I meant was, both of us giving Deborah an afternoon of unforgettable fucking. You see, with two of us fucking her, one after the other, then she wouldn't have to wait for male recovery time."

"I don't know if she'd go for that, Martin."

"I can't see why not, John! She's always been a willing and keen bed-mate to you, her husband … and in the past two weeks, she has shown herself to be really keen to get it off with me. So let's offer her the two of us, in the same bed, for hours on end. That way, you get to watch and you get to participate … your two favourite things with the woman you love."

"I don't know, Martin. When are you suggesting this might happen? After all, you've just been telling me that you may have found a new woman."

"No time like the present, John. What about we cut short our drinks at the 19th hole and go spend the rest of the day with Deborah? It might be my last chance. As I told you, I'm meeting Diana – did I tell you her name? That's the lady I met Thursday night, we're hooking up for lunch tomorrow. After tomorrow, I might only have eyes for Diana."

Martin saw that John's eyes had lit up, probably in anticipation of his sexual desires moving to a new level. Martin also noticed that the golfers behind them were calling out to them, trying to get their attention. The green ahead had cleared and Martin and John were so into their conversation that they were holding up play.

"Come on John, we better get moving, we've got the group behind us getting anxious. What about you call Deb the next time play stops and suggest that we both come back to your house?"

"Yeah, sure! Sounds quite promising."

They played on and it took only two more holes before they were again delayed by the foursome in front of them. "Call her now, John," urged Martin.

John reached for his cell phone and dialled his home number. His heart pounded with excitement as he heard Deborah answer.

"Hello, Deborah Cooper."

"Deb honey, it's me!"

"John, what are you calling for? You're not finished playing already, are you?"

"No Deb, we're only at the 15th. Listen honey, Martin and I have been talking about … you know, about the events of the past two weeks … about how you and he have enjoyed having sex together, and also about me, and how I like to watch…"

"Where's this heading, John? What are you two cooking up?"

"Well … Martin, err … Martin sort of suggested that all three of us might get together…"

"God no, John … what is this? I really am finding out things about you that I didn't know. Do you want him now, do you?"

"Deb, I'm not talking about me with Martin … what I'm suggesting is that since you've enjoyed fucking him, that we could have an afternoon and evening and you could have both of us, one after the other, perhaps a couple of times each with us. How does that sound?"

There was a long pause as Martin looked expectantly at John, searching for a clue on his face as to how Deborah was reacting to the proposal.

At last she answered John. "Is this Martin's idea?"

"Yes Deb, Martin did suggest it, but I thought that it sounded pretty good. I think Martin wants to get me out of the closet, so to speak."

"I knew it would be Martin's idea, he'll come up with any excuse to get that bloody big cock of his into me again."

"So what are you saying, Deb? Don't you want to do it with him anymore?"

"No John, I didn't say that. I was just guessing that he was looking for any chance to keep coming around, even if it means having you laying there alongside us."

"Deb, the idea is that we'll both have you, not just him. I'm quite happy about it, so long as you are. And despite what you might think about him, it might be the last time. It seems that he met a nice young woman last night, he's seeing her for lunch tomorrow."

"That's great, I'm really happy for him. So when do you two rogues plan to have this threesome with me?"

"Starting in about two hours, Deb. We're at the 15th hole now. Possibly take us about an hour to finish at the rate this has been going today. Then we'll have a quick lunch and a couple of beers … should be home around two. Is that okay with you?"

"Err … I guess so! Actually, I was only thinking how randy I was about an hour ago. You two might just have what I need."

"How about you put something raunchy on, you know, lacy lingerie, that sort of thing."

"Okay! I can't believe how our marriage keeps heading off in different directions. Now John, you are sure about this, aren't you? You're not just caught up in the moment, are you? Will you be alright about lying that close alongside me while Martin has me?"

"Deb, I've got a hard-on already."

"I'll bet you have! Okay then, see you both about two."

John smiled and nodded to his golfing buddy. "Looks like our afternoon and evening is set." Martin raised his hand and high-fived John, a huge smile on both their faces as they each contemplated the sexual delights that lay ahead.

"Come on, let's hurry this group along," said Martin as he placed his ball on the tee and quickly drove it down the fairway, yelling "Fore!" as the group ahead scattered in front of the oncoming drive.

Chapter 12

As soon as Deborah put the phone down, she sat for a moment to contemplate her decision. Yes, she figured that she was up for this, but she did hope that John could cope with being so close to she and Martin when they were wound up. Her multi-orgasm sessions with Martin had certainly become quite a wild and frantic encounter and she feared that John may get a different perspective lying inches away instead of sitting across the room in a darkened closet.

'No turning back now,' she thought as she stripped off her sweatshirt and jeans and headed for the bathroom to shower. She spent a long time soaping all of her openings and cleavages and crevices. When she was satisfied that she was squeaky clean and when she had aroused the little man in the boat to a stiffened nub as pre-arousal, she turned off the water and stepped out to dry herself off.

Having dabbed herself dry with the towel, leaving her body slightly damp, Deborah sat at her dressing table to apply some make-up and perfume. Then she opened the drawers and selected a tiny wispy pair of pastel-blue panties and stood to draw them up her long legs. Then she picked up a half-cup bra that when attached to her body, barely covered the aroused nipples on her perfect breasts.

Next, she went to the closet, sliding open the mirrored door that her husband had hid behind just two weeks ago and her mind reflected the excitement she felt on that evening. Deborah selected a flowing transparent negligee and wrapped it around her shoulders, closing the door so that she could admire her sexy appearance in the mirror.

The mauve negligee was so transparent that her knickers and bra could be easily seen through it, adorning her otherwise totally bare tanned body. She looked to the bedside table and noted that the time was only 1.00, still an hour away from her rendezvous, jointly with her husband and her lover. The thought thrilled her and she reflected on her recent sexual awakening and how much she had enjoyed coupling with Martin. She pondered whether maybe she had all along wanted to share their marital bed with a third person and just not realised it.

With still an hour to go, Deborah floated downstairs in her skimpy attire, feeling very good about the way she would look to the two men in her life when they came through the front door. She went into the living room and over to the bar where she poured herself a drink, then to the lounge where she sat with a magazine to pass the time until the men's arrival home.

Two o'clock was greeted with a chime from the old fashioned clock on the mantle and she went to the window and looked out to the street expectantly. There was no sign yet of Martin's car, so Deborah roamed back to the lounge and flopped down. Her hand drifted between the filmy folds of her negligee and her fingers softly touched her mound through the soft pastel blue knickers. Her fingers came away damp and she was surprised that she could already be that wet with anticipation of the loving to come.

It was 2.15 before she heard the car pulling into the driveway and she put down her magazine, touched her hair to make sure she looked good. Standing, she arranged the folds of the negligee and looked about her, puzzling as to how and where she should stand to best tease the men when they entered. She noticed the sun was streaming in the windows at the side of the house so she moved to stand in front of those windows.

John opened the front door and stood back for Martin to enter. Just off the hallway to the left was the living room where Deborah was waiting … Martin and then John right behind him, turned into that room. The side window, bathing the room in sunlight, was directly across the room in front of them as the two men entered the room.

Deborah stood a few feet in front of that window, the sunlight at her back, her body completely silhouetted, her feet spread slightly apart. The men paused in the doorway, taking in the vision before them. They stood in awe at the sight of her fine lines, her statuesque legs, the thin calves and then the thighs thickening up to the bit where the inner thighs almost touched and then separated beneath her cunt to allow some more light through.

"Wow, you look great, Deb!" enthused Martin.

"Here here to that," added John.

"Thank you, my men," said Deborah softly, then pirouetted once for them, the negligee billowing out as she walked away from the sun's back-lighting and came under the effect of the room lights. The men could now make out the bra and panties through her flimsy outer garment and both gave a collective sigh of approval.

"You look sensational, honey," her husband told her as he stepped forward to take possession of his attractive wife. His arms folded around her and she raised her face and her lips to accept the kiss that he was eager to bestow on her. It was open-mouthed and filled with passion and as he hugged her body to him, she felt his raging hard-on.

Not to be left out, Martin moved toward the couple. Deborah sensed movement near her, but her eyes were closed, soaking up the intense passion in John's kiss. The first that she knew that Martin had moved around behind her was when she felt his huge cock, obviously fully erect, nudging between the cheeks of her arse. The rest of his body closed in on her and she was sandwiched between the two men, Martin reaching between Deborah and John so that both of his hands could take hold of her tits.

Deborah had one hand on her husband's arse, holding his lower body tightly to hers, while her other hand reached around behind her, grasping Martin's arse to pull his body close against her arse. She need not have bothered, Martin ensured that the length of him was pressed up tight against the back of her body.

John's kiss had been long and intense, but eventually the couple had to break for air. Breathlessly, she told the men, "I can feel that this afternoon is going to be different from any in my life … so what happens now?"

John looked across the top of his wife's head toward his friend, standing immediately behind her, "There's nothing to keep us down here, right Martin?"

Martin nodded, "No, I'd say we go on upstairs to your bedroom, guys."

John pulled away and taking his wife's hand, he led the way toward the stairs. Deborah stretched her other hand out behind her, indicating to Martin that he should take it and he did, following a step or two behind, admiring the sensual movement of her arse as she walked in high heels.

All three climbed the stairs in single file. "Do you guys need to take a shower? I don't mean together!" Deborah asked them.

John answered her. "No honey, we showered at the Golf Club. We're all ready to go."

"That's good, I don't think I want to wait any longer."

"Are you excited about this, Deb?" John asked.

"Yes, I am! I really am!" Deborah paused at the doorway to their bedroom and looked straight into John's eyes. "If you find that you can't handle any of this, just tell me … you promise John? I don't want you to feel bad about anything, okay?"

"Deb, I'm cool! I'm quite okay, I want this!"

"Okay then," responded Deborah and she stepped inside their bedroom, walking straight across to their bed and pulled down the top sheet. She moved onto the bed, getting on her knees to get to the middle where she turned, her arse pointed at the two men and smiling seductively, she fell onto her back. "Who's first?"

John and Martin had followed Deborah into the room and now they stood together on the same side of the bed, switching from watching Deborah to looking at each other, wondering where to start.

"We didn't have a plan for this," said John. "Do we toss a coin?"

"You better not, or I'm out of here," an indignant Deborah told him.

Martin offered up a suggestion. "Let's just get one on each side of Deb and kind of see what happens. John, do you have a favourite side?"

"I normally sleep over there by the window."

"Well then, how about you go around the bed and get on that side, John … and I'll just lay here."

By the time that John made it around the bed, Martin was laying alongside Deborah … his face moving in quickly toward Deborah, his lips devouring hers, his hand slipping onto her belly, his fingers urging her negligee to gap open just below her waist.

On the other side of Deborah, John lay down on his right side, facing the other two with his right hand holding up his head so he could watch his friend and his wife passionately kissing from just inches away. His eyes roamed down Deborah's body and he saw that Martin's hand had slipped between the folds of her negligee and had moved up to caress the breast nearest to him.

Instinctively, John reached out and touched her left breast, over her filmy gown. His palm ground her orb sensually and he thought he heard her moan through Martin's kiss. Soon, John slipped his hand into the now widening gap in the front of her negligee, separating it more. Both men each had a breast in the palm of one hand and Deborah was making whimpering sounds that implied she loved it. Martin's lips continued to ensure that she couldn't speak as their tongue-on-tongue kiss deepened.

The only sounds in the room were the moans of passion, particularly from Martin and Deborah, but they were stifled by their lips being so tightly sealed. When at last they broke the kiss, Deborah's breathing was heavy with lust. "This bra opens at the front," she said, pausing, her hands down by her side. "Can one of you open it … I want to feel your hands on my bare tits."

Martin took the lead and moved his hands to release the clasp between the two cups of her bra. Then he pushed the material off the breast nearest him and his mouth immediately closed over her breast and his tongue went to work around her areole, his teeth just grazing her nipple to add to the excitement. Following the lead, John did exactly as Martin had done, only to her left breast.

Her arms lifted from her sides and each hand went to the back of the head nearest, her fingers roaming through their hair, her palms pushing the two heads harder onto her breasts as her moaning became more audible. "Aaaaaahhhhhh!"

Deborah was so aroused that her pelvis was now raising itself off the bed, searching for contact to quell the flames burning within her cunt. Martin spotted it first and his hand moved down, parting her negligee more and stroking his fingers teasingly up from her knee to the top of her thigh, stopping just short of the material at the crotch of her pastel blue panties.

"Touch me!" she said between moans of pleasure. Her body was now writhing with her pelvis constantly moving in search of male contact. Hearing her second plea of "Touch me!" John opened his eyes and saw what Martin was doing. His left hand went straight to her left leg and his fingers too began teasingly caressing her inner thigh.

"I want someone in me now!" Deborah commanded, raising her voice, anxious to appease the sensual desires raging through her whole body, the men's joint kissing of her breasts and fingers on her thighs driving her lower body into a frenzy.

After both men had made several teasing passes, each time stopping just before contact with her mound, at last, one hand didn't stop at the top of her thigh. It carried on between her widely spread thighs to touch the wet material of her silky panties that barely covered her mound. Deborah cried out in relief, not caring whose hand, just grateful for the touch. "Uunnnhhhh … yes … oh, yes!"

Someone's voice, muffled by their lips still being connected to her breast, said: "God, she's wet! Deb, you are hot for it!"

"Oh yes … don't tease me! One of you please … I need one of you in me now!"

The hand at her crotch briefly kneaded her now erect clitoral bud through the material of her panties, then left, causing her pelvis to lift up clear of the bed in pursuit. Next, she felt hands at either side of her hips, tugging her panties off.

"Yes … take them off! I want to feel a cock down there!"

Slowly, teasingly, the panties were dragged down her legs, over her ankles that temporarily brought her legs together. When the panties were gone, her legs lewdly spread themselves wide apart again and her pelvis lifted up clear of the bed.