Borrowing His Friend's Wife Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Deborah didn't waste any time, her juices were flowing and had been added to by John's pre-cum. She positioned her labia lips over the head of Martin's thick cock and forced those lips to stretch as she pushed her passage down over his wide shaft, letting out an appreciative sigh.

She was becoming quite good at getting Martin's broad cock into her cunt. It fitted deeply and tightly. She had him fully inside her in less than five minutes.

"Better get some lube, John!" said Martin as he lay back, enjoying the total envelopment of his cock inside the warm body of his friend's wife.

John got up from the bed and walked to the dressing table, opened a drawer on Deborah's side and retrieved the KY Jelly. Then, he walked back to the bed and got up to kneel just behind Deborah's body, which was sitting atop Martin's, her back curved over and the cheeks of her arse spread just enough for John to see her wrinkly ring.

John opened the top of the KY and poured a little of the liquid right onto her anal ring, quickly using his fingers to slurp it around and around, lubing up her inner cheeks before he gently pressed one digit inside her arse, spreading the KY internally. He came back for a little more to ensure she was as prepared as possible, then he squirted some more onto his shaft and spread it all around, concentrating most on his tip.

John resealed the KY and threw it to the side of the bed. He then threw his leg across to the other side of Martin's knee, feeling a bit awkward as their legs touched. Deborah's legs were doubled up as she knelt over Martin, the lower half of her legs gripping Martin's hips tightly.

John pushed her back forward and down, making sure that his wife was now laying her upper body flat on Martin's chest, her head alongside Martin's, her lips kissing his neck. John crawled forward on his knees until he was right behind Deborah and his stiff cock touched the inner cheeks of her arse, causing her to flinch nervously.

Martin's cock was wedged tightly in Deborah's cunt, not moving although she was using the muscles in that area to clamp on Martin's cock teasingly. That was … until she felt John's cock push forward again, the squishy lubed-up cock rubbing along her equally squishy inner cheeks until the cock head caught intentionally in her anal ring and John quickly nudged it forward, seeking to claim a grip inside her arse before she could resist.

"Jesus!" she exclaimed. "Go easy back there!"

"It's okay, honey … I'm just trying to get past your sphincter while you were relaxed."

"You might have missed that opportunity. I am so scared its going to hurt that my body is wound up so tight."

"I won't do anything until you relax, Deb. Just let yourself go … I promise I won't go any deeper until I tell you." John began to run his fingers caressingly over her back, attempting to distract her from her fears. It seemed to work and John felt her anal ring soften around his cock head. He was tempted to just shove forward … he was that sure it would go on in. But he had given Deborah his word.

"I think I'm a bit more relaxed now, John. Do you want to try again … but please … do it slow, John … real slow please."

"I promise Deb," John told her as his hand went down to his shaft and he adjusted the angle as his cock head rested right on her anal ring. Taking hold of his shaft just below the head, he pushed it firmly into her tiny hole, at the same time, his hips thrusting forcefully.

A little shriek from Deborah confirmed he was successful in getting past her sphincter as he gazed down at her spread cheeks and the sight of his cock head pushing through this tiny entry into her arse. Deborah felt an incredible fullness as some of his shaft quickly followed. She felt pain in her arse, but this time, she knew that it would get better … she just had to endure the initial physical entry. She calmed herself by telling herself how good that it wasn't Martin's thick cock shoving into her rectum.

Although attempting to relax herself, she couldn't help bracing as John pushed again and another inch of his cock disappeared inside. John's view was a turn-on in itself. Before he had started, he had been able to gaze down on her spread cheeks and see only his friend's balls below as the entire shaft was buried up Deborah's cunt. Then, when he pushed his own cock into her other smaller hole, he marvelled at the sight as, bit by bit, his whole cock gradually disappeared inside her.

"What do we do now?" asked Deborah when she felt that both cocks were wedged as tightly as they could be inside her.

"We're both gonna fuck you … at the same time." John told her, moving his cock within her and amazed at being able to feel Martin's huge cock, so close through the thin membranes within her body.

"Hold as still as you can, Deb," said Martin as both men started to withdraw together. "Hang on John, I think it might work better for all of us if we alternate. You pull out on my in stroke and I'll pull back when you thrust forward."

John took the advice and pretty soon, they managed to get themselves into some sort of rhythm. As for Deborah, she didn't get much say in it, her body was just pushed and pulled each way as she felt so utterly and completely filled up by the two cocks plowing through her intimate passages.

"Are you okay, Deb?" Martin enquired thoughtfully as he sort of held her suspended above him, driving his cock up into her cunt.

"Yes, Marty … I'm good!" she told him in between gasps as her two passages continued to be pummelled by a pair of cocks, now working uniquely as a team … one in and the other out, then the opposite.

When the two men suggested this position, Deborah was sure that this would be totally for them … that she would get nothing from it. But to her amazement, she felt the excitement building for her as the intense pain in her rectum eased to just a dull ache.

Martin detected her breathing quickening and he drove into her harder, trying to bring her to her peak. Deborah was now panting and gasping … it was obvious to all three of them that her release was building. Suddenly, the muscles around her cunt and arse spasmed around both cocks and her jerky movements sandwiched between them did wonderful things for the arousal of the two men.

John had been turned on by the experience from the minute that he watched his cock slowly disappearing up his wife's arse and, despite his earlier release, he knew he could not hold back for too much longer. He would never reveal it to anybody - even Deborah, but the feel of Martin's thrusting cock inside the vaginal wall while he pushed away inside her rectum was stimulating the sensitive underside of his cock.

As Deborah came down from her peak and just concentrated on holding her awkward position between the two men, John felt the signs that he was now very close. While he was a little embarrassed that he would be ready to cum so soon, he was also now totally consumed by the sensations raging through his cock. 'It would be hard for any man to hold back when it feels this good,' he told himself as he threw caution aside and committed his cock to plunging fully into Deborah's arse, seeking the release that he knew would be his in a few moments.

"Oh fuck, this is great!" John screamed out as he thrust his cock wildly up his wife's rectum, sensing his ball sac tightening, knowing his cum was releasing.

"Oh shit, John … you're pushing me over the top too!" answered Martin, amazed that he seemed to have lost his legendary control this afternoon.

John pumped furiously … eight, perhaps ten more strokes and he was there. He jammed his cock in fully and felt the spasms take over, spewing out his cock's creamy contents right up Deborah's arse. Seconds later, Martin pushed up and held his cock tightly in Deborah's cunt as his cock too spilled out its cum in a jerking climax … with both cocks seeming to trigger a second orgasm for Deborah despite her awkward position sandwiched between her lover and her husband.

John just wanted to collapse over Deborah's back, but he didn't want to squash her, so he somehow held himself up on his hands and knees. Deborah had collapsed fully onto Martin … the muscles within her cunt and arse were still clenching both men as she came down from her high.

As all the sensations fully subsided, John could no longer suspend himself above the other two … his cock was deflating rapidly and he was able to eject it from his wife's arse, pulling his dripping cock free and seeing remnants of his deposit dribbling from her stretched anal ring. He rolled over and fell on his back beside the other two.

Deborah remained as she was for a while, laying atop Martin's prone body, her legs still doubled up, her knees alongside his waist, his deflating cock still inside her and her head still snuggled up into the crook of his neck. John's head turned and he watched her face, her eyes closed, a look of sheer contentment on her.

After some minutes, Deborah stirred, her dreamy eyes opening to just a squint. She saw her husband watching her. "Why are you staring at me?"

"I am just looking at you with love … and at wonder with how open you have become in your sexual desires." His hand reached out to brush her hair – wet with perspiration - off her face. "Can this be my sweet innocent Deborah who has just had two men fuck her at the same time? Are you okay, honey?"

"I haven't moved yet to see if everything is intact … but I think I'm good. I liked that, I didn't think I would, but I did … I really liked it. How about you?"

"I am over the top, honey. That was the most amazing sex I have ever had … you have got the tightest arse … just sensational."

"Ummm … I do feel a bit sore there, you really pummelled me."

"I'm sorry, Deb."

"No, don't be sorry … I'm not complaining. It just might be a couple of days before my arse starts working properly."

"I think Martin came too … and pretty quickly for him." John was pleased that Martin hadn't shown him up with his sexual prowess this time.

Deborah lifted her head up slowly to be able to look down at Martin, laying flat out on the bed beneath her … then she turned back toward John. "He's sound asleep, great bed partner he turned out to be."

"You wore him down, Deb. You are truly a remarkable woman."

She had settled her head back into the pillow of his neck and closed her eyes again as she spoke to her husband. "Do you mind if I stay here like this for a little while. I don't want to wake him up and I am so comfortable." She paused before continuing, "John, his cock is still in me, although it has gone down some. Tell me, how does that make you feel? Laying there, looking at your wife in the arms of your friend, knowing his cock is still up inside me."

"Deb, are you trying to turn me on again?"

"No, John. I'm just asking you how you feel. I'm trying to work out this thing you have for hearing about and watching me with another man."

"Some other time, Deb. We'll do the psychiatrist thing some other time. Right now, I just want to watch you with love and admiration."

"I'll close my eyes then, your gaze is too probing."

More than an hour went by, all three actually slept, even John who gave up staring at his wife when he realised that she too had fallen asleep. John was first to wake, needing to piss, so he rolled off the bed and walked to the bathroom to relieve himself.

When he returned to the bedroom, he found that the other two were waking. Deborah was just lifting herself free of Martin and his cock – flaccid, but even in this state, quite impressive – flopped back across the top of one thigh.

"God, I'm such a mess … I've got cum from you guys everywhere." She rolled to the side of the bed and sat on the edge for a moment, looking up at her husband who stood in the middle of the room. "I know I'm dripping on the sheets, but I don't know if I can stand … my legs are so cramped, I should have straightened them out before I dropped asleep."

"Here, let me help." John stepped forward and slipped one arm under her body and the other around her back. Sensing that he was about to lift her, Deborah threw one arm around her husband's shoulders. He lifted her and carried her to the bathroom, then lowered her gently onto the toilet seat.

"Thanks John!" she told him as he discreetly turned and left her to complete the necessary clean-up.

John had left the bathroom door ajar and Deborah could hear the men discussing their afternoon tryst.

"So how was that for you?" asked John.

"Damn amazing … you have an incredibly sensuous woman, John. I hope you appreciate her."

"I sure do, more so in the past two weeks than ever before. Martin, I have to tell you, as much as I am hesitant to admit it … you do bring out the best in her … you and your massive damn cock."

"Wasn't she amazing this afternoon, John … I never thought she'd go for that three-way. Wow, she is something else. She's taken me down a peg or two also."

"How's that, Martin … what do you mean?"

"John, I have always prided myself on my ability to hold off coming. Mandy was so demanding sexually that early in our marriage, I had to teach myself to hold off. It got to the stage where if I really concentrated hard, I could keep going for maybe an hour. Mandy really liked that, it's probably what kept us together for so long. But your wife is so sexy, that in just one afternoon, she has made me give up quickly … not once, but twice. I am shattered. I better get it back before I go to bed with my new lady or she'll think I'm a hopeless lover."

"Not everybody's a stud, Martin … and not every woman wants a stud. Most women just want to be loved."

Most of the intense sexual cravings had been fulfilled and all three showered … but separately, one after the other. Deborah put her panties back on but went bra-less to continue to titillate her men. Martin and John both donned just their boxers and all three adjourned to the kitchen. John used his culinary skills to whip up an impromptu dinner and they managed to nearly get through two bottles of wine.

With their sexual and food appetites satiated, the three were able to just talk and laugh together, much the way it had been when Mandy was alive. Despite the fact that they were all still near naked, nobody was anxious to rush up to the bedroom for another fucking session.

Around 8.30pm, Martin suggested that it might be time for him to go. The other two genuinely implored him to stay, saying what a good time they were having.

"I do have a date tomorrow, so I need to get a good night's sleep … and be reasonably sober for Diana."

John leaned across the table, directing his comments to Martin. "Please don't go yet … look Martin, I might be out of turn here with Deb. But I want you two to have one last fuck together. Just the two of you … without me watching or listening … I'll stay down here."

"No John … it's okay. We had a great time this afternoon … but I can't keep imposing on you two. Deborah is your wife and I must respect that. We've had a great couple of weeks and I'll never forget it. You two have both rightly suggested that I should move on … and with any luck tomorrow with Diana, I will."

"Martin, I insist … just one great final fuck … and no spectator." John turned from Martin to Deborah. "I'm sorry, honey … I should have asked you first before I offered him your body again. Will it be okay with you?"

Deborah smiled broadly. "Sure … I'd love it!" Then she too turned to Martin. "Come on Martin, how about it … you won't get too many offers like this?"

Martin looked from one to the other, finally settling on John. "Are you really sure, John? I feel like I've already taken more than you intended. Like my coming around through the week when you were at work … that wasn't very nice of me."

"It all turned out okay though Martin … I got my kicks on the phone, didn't I?"

Next Martin turned to Deborah. "Do you think you're up to it? Not too sore, babe?"

Her hand dropped below the table and she slipped it into her pants to test the entrance to her cunt. Her face winced. "Ooh, just a bit … that's alright, I can handle it."

Martin stood up and the others could see that despite his verbal hesitation, he really did physically want it. His boxers were tented out yet again with his huge erection.

"So that would be a yes?" said Deborah with her infectious giggle.

"Definitely!" said Martin as he took her hand and she rose from the table.

Deborah turned and stepped to where John was sitting. "Thank you, my love!" She gave him a chaste kiss on the forehead and turned to take Martin's hand and they disappeared through the door, heading upstairs to what would be their final rendezvous.

In the kitchen, John poured himself another glass of wine, nearly finishing the bottle. For a moment, he seriously contemplated going back on his word and following them upstairs to watch. He was so tempted. But then he picked up his glass and walked into the living room at the front of the house, put a CD on and relaxed in a chair to soak up some music.

Chapter 13

In the bedroom, Deborah saw the remnants of the afternoon session with dried cum stains all over the sheet. "Martin, we can't lay on that," she told him as she reached the edge of the bed. She grabbed the top sheet and pulled it over the bottom sheet to give them somewhere comfortable to lay. Then she turned and held out her arms to him, beckoning. "Just us … it feels odd without John around."

He stepped forward into her embrace and his arms folded around her, one hand dropping to her arse to press her lower body up against his raging hard-on. "But he also wasn't here when we did it earlier this week."

"No, but he had been on the phone when we started … and I felt his presence while we were doing it."

"Do you feel bad about it … about leaving him downstairs while we're up here? If you're not comfortable, we don't have to do this, Deb."

"I want to … I really do. As John said, this is our last time together. Come on, just kiss me and I'll be alright."

He did and the kiss was filled with passion, his tongue slipping between her parted lips to clash with her tongue, then their mouths twisting around, pressing tightly … their tongues delivering those erotic sensations. Her nails raked his back as her internal flame ignited and she moved her legs apart, standing up on her toes and pressed her mound forward at him, managing to ensnare his horizontal erection beneath her crotch.

"Mmmmm!" Her muffled sigh from behind their long kiss told him that she was happy now … content that she could feel his thick organ trapped between the tops of her thighs. But the moment was only brief.

Martin turned them around so that the backs of his knees brushed the bed, and he sat down on the edge, leaving her standing in front of him. His mouth moved forward and captured one nipple and his tongue laved it furiously. His hands went to the elastic band of her panties and he pulled them down her legs.

When she kicked her feet free of her panties, she spread them and shuffled forward to get her breasts closer to his mouth, her thighs on the outside of his knees. Martin licked and sucked each nipple, arousing her with his talented mouth and lips. Her hands were busy, combing through his hair, hugging his head firmly to her chest.

She felt his fingers suddenly caressing her at the top of her spread thighs and she signalled her response verbally. "Yes … touch me in there … please!"