Borrowing His Friend's Wife Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His fingers did as she bid and caressed their way up to her mound, sliding along her moistening labia lips, then pausing to encourage her clitoris to emerge from its hiding place. Her clit erecting, his finger scooped up some of her juice from her cunt entrance and returned to swirl around her clit, eliciting a strangled sound from Deborah … "Unnnhhhh!"

Around and around, his finger aroused her maddeningly and her legs buckled as her body responded to both the digit on her clit and his lips and tongue on her nipples. "No … not this way, Marty … please!"

He ignored her plea and his finger continued to ravage her clit, bringing her closer and closer. She tried to pull back away from his probing finger, but his other hand was around her arse, holding her firm, his middle finger wedged in the cleavage formed by her cheeks, its tip resting on her anus. She was held captive to his digital arousal and her body responded where her mind was reluctant.

With a flurry of gasping fast breaths, followed by a moaning shriek, Deborah signalled her latest orgasm as her hips jerked furiously and her thighs tried to clamp together to hold his finger steady while her legs shook. His finger on her clit stilled to allow her to appreciate the release, but his mouth at her nipples maintained its furious assault unabated.

When her climax was through, she pulled her body back away, the only way she could stop his plundering of her breasts.

"Why didn't you want to come that way?" Martin asked her.

"I didn't want to come standing up … and its not quite the same with a finger … I prefer a tongue or a cock … a big thick one like yours, of course."

"Don't let John hear you say that."

Martin's warning alarmed her and she turned around to look nervously at the door. They had left it wide open when they entered, but John was nowhere in sight.

"Sit on me, Deb," Martin said to her, drawing her attention back from the door as he placed a hand behind one thigh, encouraging her to bring her leg up on the bed. She did and he pushed her foot around behind himself … then grabbed the other thigh, one hand under her arse to hold her up while her second foot left the floor. The second foot was pushed around his back on the other side, the soles touching behind his arse.

Martin still sat on the edge of the bed … Deborah was now sitting on his thighs, facing him. Her arms were around his neck, her legs wrapped around his body, her feet behind his arse … his erection standing up vertically between their bodies. His hands caressed their way down her back and his face came forward and he kissed her again with passion.

"Ummmmm!" she moaned when the kiss ended. His hands had found their way down her back to her arse and he scooped under her and lifted her body up, bringing her closer to him and raising her until her spread cunt lips were hovering just above his broad erection.

Holding her up above him with both hands, he had difficulty guiding his cock into her cunt. "You might have to help me," he said.

Deborah understood and took an arm from around his neck, her hand dropping down between them and she took hold of his thick cock. She steered it into the opening in her nether lips, sliding it up and down twice, smothering the head with her juices until nestling the head right at the opening of her cunt.

"Now!" was all she said and he responded by dropping her body so that her most intimate passage slithered down over his thick cock head. Her cunt had become so accustomed to his girth that she managed to get all of it inside her in just two moves this time. When he was wedged fully in place, she leaned back and stared into his eyes. "I suppose I've got to do most of the work in this position."

"Are you complaining?"

She closed her eyes, savouring the tight full feeling of his cock inside her. "Never … not where your cock is concerned," and she braced her arms around his neck for support and pushed her body upward, causing his cock to almost slide out of her. A long pause with only his cock head just inside her cunt, then she let her body fall and his cock plowed back into her fully, causing her to expel a huge breath of air.

So this became the pattern as she controlled their pleasure, working her thighs and her arms powerfully to raise and lower her body over his prominent shaft. With her track record in recent weeks, it was no surprise to either of them when her heavy breathing and loud gasping forecast an impending orgasm that rolled over her body like she had been dumped by a large wave in the surf.

They rested until she was ready to resume her strenuous efforts, then the rhythm picked up again, the pace gradually building as she headed for another orgasm. She controlled all the movements while he sat passively, his hands holding the cheeks of her arse, several fingers buried deep in the cleavage between her cheeks.

Neither of them was in a hurry, just savouring every erotic sensation they could draw from two bodies that at last fit perfectly together. It took probably ten minutes getting to her second orgasm. This one took a lot out of her and as she rested, his cock wedged deep inside her, she told him, "I love this position, but I'm running out of energy."

"No problem babe!" Martin held onto her body tightly and somehow rolled over to his right, taking her with him, so that she ended up in a now all too familiar position … on her back in this bed, underneath Martin.

Her bottom rested on the edge of the bed, her legs still locked around his arse. His feet found the floor and he used them as leverage as he took over their last fornication together. Martin was proud that he had his willpower and control back and he proceeded to give Deborah one of their best rides yet.

He was unrelenting, driving his cock into her cunt again and again, powerful strokes that would leave her sore like she had been after the first night he had fucked her in this bed. It was to be another marathon performance, lasting nearly an hour. They never knew it, but twice John crept up the stairs silently, just to check that they were still at it. Each time, he left them alone to enjoy their last time together.

They gave up counting how many times she came, because this time there were some mini orgasms that rolled on after the major hits … something like after-shocks from an earthquake. After they had been constantly at it for nearly an hour without him coming, Martin sensed that he would not be able to hold on much longer. "I'm gonna cum, Deb!"

"Not without me, I hope," she answered, working the muscles in her groin, striving to achieve one more in this session.

Together, their bodies reacted to each other, Martin dipped his head to kiss her passionately, trying everything he could think of to help her come with him. The seconds ticked by, Martin felt his balls releasing their latest production. "Better be soon, babe … I can't hold this back."

Martin pounded his cock deep into her cunt … and then it hit … his cock spurting his cum deep into Deborah … her body responding just in time with her final major. The relief was evident on her face as she smiled up at him amid the gasps and moans of another fabulous finish. Looking up at him, in his face Deborah saw the ecstasy of a man totally happy and content with what he had just been through.

Neither wanted to end it and they somehow managed to twist their bodies so that they could lie on the bed, entwined together … legs, arms and torso. It was that way that they would slumber for perhaps another hour.

It was in that second hour that John twice more crept up the stairs to check on their progress. But each time, he chose to leave them alone, allowing them both to come down peacefully from the final chapter in their two-week affair.

John had tired of listening to CD's and had switched the TV on to catch up with some Saturday night sports. Having been upstairs four times over the past two hours, John had determined that he wouldn't go again … he would leave them to slumber, as long as it took.

"Hey John…" Martin's voice startled him as he watched a basketball game and he spun around to see his friend dressed as he had been when they played golf so many hours ago.

"Hi Martin … how did it go?"

"Sensational John … you are a truly good friend … I couldn't ask for a more generous friend. To think that you would give your wife to me so unselfishly." John rose from his chair and Martin came forward and threw his arms around him in a big bear hug. "I have just had the best time … man, tonight was special … and this afternoon … hell, that double teaming fuck … wow! But, not just tonight and today, every other time I have been with her has been something else."

"It's been my pleasure to help out a friend … you were pretty low there a few weeks ago."

"Yeah John, I know I was … but Deb and yourself have managed to lift me out of it. I couldn't have done it without you two."

"How's Deb, Martin? Is she still asleep?"

"She did wake up briefly and I told her I was going … thanked her for everything … you know, pretty much told her what I just said to you. We had a real workout tonight … she told me she's now pretty sore down there … you know, in her cunt. I'm so sorry if I've put her out of action for a few days. I hope you'll forgive me."

"Don't worry about it, Martin … shit happens. I'll cope."

"Well buddy, I guess I'll see you for golf next Saturday." Martin started for the front door, but he stopped and paused. "Rest assured John, that no matter how things might turn out with this new woman, that was my last time with Deb. I can't keep hanging around. You've both been great … but I'll have to put this big boy away." He patted the front of his trousers, now flat where there had been a near constant bulge in recent weeks.

With that, Martin left. John watched the end of the basketball game, then turned off the TV. He slowly climbed the stairs and went into his bedroom where Deborah lay curled up on his side of the bed, facing away from him. It was a warm night and there was no top sheet over her, she was still laying on it to avoid the dried cum stains on the bed sheet from earlier. John lay down behind her and spooned his body with hers and she pushed back into him and emitted a contented sigh.

Martin was as good as his word, he never again even suggested that he might fuck Deborah … and he never did. As for his new romance … love did blossom with Diana … but that may become another story.

The End

Thank you for the many supportive comments that I received for Parts 1-3 of this story … and thank you to those who took the time to vote. A new totally unrelated story, with different characters, is in development … it's called "Working For His Promotion" and should appear in Loving Wives within days.