Borrowing His Friend's Wife Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There was movement on the bed. Martin shifted, getting down between her constantly moving legs, planting soft kisses on her inner thighs as his head moved closer to her mound. John's hand had moved aside from her thigh to grant Martin's mouth full access down there. So John's hand slipped up to massage the breast that had been left bare when Martin's mouth deserted it to travel south.

John's lips and tongue and teeth continued their assault on Deborah's left breast while Martin moved his hands to the tops of her thighs to steady her writhing pelvis while he got his head between her legs and his lips formed an "o" around her clitoris. It started out as a wide "o" covering most of the area, then his lips gradually closed over the clit, sucking it into his mouth where his tongue savaged it.

Deborah screamed out in ecstasy as the loving of her body intensified. Martin knew that she was in heat, becoming almost delirious from the desire and arousal caused by the two men. His immediate mission was to bring her to one of her earth-shattering orgasms and quickly, so he gave up the teasing … the pretence of stringing it out.

He used the flat part of his tongue to make a series of broad sweeps across her clit from bottom to top. These steady strokes brought her to a peak and when Martin detected she was ready, he closed his lips over her clit and sucked strongly while wiggling the tip of his tongue until her lower body suddenly exploded. That mission was helped along in no small part by John's lips, tongue and teeth at her nipples.

Her gasping breaths, her hurried moans all told the story, but the most obvious sign to the two men was her lower body lifting clear off the bed … she was in blissful release and she took Martin's head - wedged between her thighs - with her. The spasms rocking her body caused her to twist and writhe her body up and around, but whichever way she went, Deborah couldn't shake off the two mouths that had brought her this ecstasy.

The orgasm was sensational and as intense as any she had experienced in recent weeks. Neither man ceased their tongue play in their respective erogenous regions, despite her pleas. "No … please stop … that's enough … I can't come again."

But she was wrong … she could … and she did. The men's persistence – and their tongues and lips - paid off. Her initial orgasm never quite finished … it just rolled along and in less than a minute, she peaked again, her body going through the same writhing and spasming movements. This time, the mean eased up, allowing her to come down gently from her high.

When at last her body settled and she was left with just occasional little throbs from deep inside her cunt, she opened her eyes to gaze down lovingly at the two men. "What happens now?" she asked them dreamily.

Martin was first to answer. "I heard you saying you needed a cock inside you. Do you still want that now that you've come."

She nodded before her voice said softly and slowly, "Yes … that's what I want!"

"John," said Martin, his head still hovering between her thighs. "You better get that cock of yours down here now … your wife needs to be fucked."

John had expected Martin to be first to take her, since he had initiated most of their moves so far. He was surprised as Martin moved aside from between her legs. Horny as hell and with a solid hard-on, John wasn't about to argue and he moved his body to replace Martin's. Raising himself up on his hands above his wife, he nudged his hard cock up against her outer labia lips and felt his wife moving her body sensually beneath him. Despite her two orgasms, she was hot for it.

'I hope I can make this last long enough,' thought John. 'I'm so turned on, it feels like I'm gonna blow any second.'

John lowered his upper body down and his bare chest made contact with her breasts, his lips gently touched hers and his tongue slipped out to lick her lips. She parted them in response, allowing his tongue into her mouth, kissing her husband for the first time since all three of them came to bed. Down below, John's cock pushed forward toward her waiting cunt and John felt her inner labia lips tighten around the head of his cock.

As the kiss between John and Deborah intensified in passion, his cock seemed to have a mind of its own, nudging its way into her wet and velvety passage. In little time, he had pushed his cock right up inside her and Deborah locked her legs over the backs of his thighs and readied herself for some hard loving.

John steeled his mind to try to think of non-sexual things as his cock clicked into gear and began the driving thrusts into his wife's cunt that would all too soon bring him to a cum-spewing climax.

All this time, Martin has assumed a position, lying on his side on the edge of the bed, much as John had earlier. As Martin watched a couple fucking up real close, for the very first time, he was surprised that it turned him on so much. Martin was beginning to understand John's delight at watching two weeks ago, although he still wasn't sure that he could handle it if this was his wife.

John and Deborah were now really into it and John was relieved that he had at least made it this far without giving up an early release. Beneath him, he could hear the telltale signs of Deborah building to her third orgasm of the afternoon. This too built his confidence. From the moment that Martin had suggested this threesome a few hours ago, John had developed performance anxiety, knowing how Martin was able to delay coming while delivering Deborah multiple orgasms.

John's mind went back to the task at hand as he ensured his strokes were deep and that his body continued to provide friction above her clit. Deborah was gasping and panting and moaning and then all of that quickened, pouring from her, telegraphing her pounding release.

"I love you, John!" she told him as her pelvis jerked and spasmed, her eyes looking up into his as he continued to pound his cock into her receptive cunt.

"I love you too Deb," he gasped out as his movements slowed a bit. "Are you having a good time?"

"Yes!" she whispered. "I'm loving this!" She tightened her arms and legs wrapped around his body as a sign of affection.

"Can you think of a better way to spend Saturday afternoon?"

"No … none!" she whispered again. Then she closed her eyes to concentrate all feeling at the area within and around her cunt. She tightened her legs around his and his mouth came down to kiss her again.

John could feel his balls tightening and he knew that he couldn't hold back much longer. In desperation, he managed to lift his upper body enough to slip his hand in between their bodies and one of his fingers began diddling her clit. John heard her sigh at his touch and knew that he just might get her to come again before he blew his load.

John could feel his cum on the move and knew that he would only have, at best, ten strokes left. He worked that finger on her clit with fury and was delighted when her breathing quickened, indicating to him that she was suddenly again very close too. He gave it everything he could with his finger on her clit and his cock driving into her cunt and she rewarded his determination with another shuddering orgasm. His own release matched hers to the second and his chest filled with pride as he delivered them to a writhing and rewarding joint climax.

John's body flopped down over Deborah's as their breathing went over the next few minutes from quick heavy gasping to eventually settling back into a steady rhythm. When their bodies were again still, John lifted his head to gaze down at his wife's beautiful face. "Happy?"

"Deliriously! I seem to be coming harder today than I ever have … its great!" she told him, clenching the muscles in her cunt on his rapidly deflating cock for effect.

"I'm sure Martin's keen to get his big cock into you … are you ready now … or would you like to take a bit of a break?"

Deborah smiled up at her husband. "I'm ready … now! Bring it on!" she told him enthusiastically and John was almost disappointed to think that he may just have been the warm-up act for the main event.

John lifted his body up and pulled his still dripping cock from her clutching cunt. As he fell back down onto his side of the bed, John looked across at Martin, who was wasting no time, already moving swiftly to take his place above Deborah. "All yours!" said John.

Deborah looked up at Martin, smiling expectantly. "Do you want me to wipe up?" she said, one hand reaching out for the tissue box on the bedside table.

"No, leave it, his cum will add to your own lubrication. It will help me get into you better."

She said nothing more, raising her arms out to him in a gesture of welcome as she spread her thighs to eagerly accept his legs between hers. With no preliminaries, she felt that now familiar broad thick cock stretching her labia lips wider. Her arms folded around his shoulders and the lips of her mouth parted early in anticipation of the kiss that she sensed was coming as Martin lowered his face to hers.

There was smouldering passion in their kiss as Martin urged the head of his cock into her in brief stabbing thrusts, unable to hold back to offer her foreplay after watching the previous coupling. Deborah moved one hand to the back of Martin's head, holding him firmly to her as they kissed with passion, while the fingers of her other hand traced their way down his back, softly caressing his muscular frame.

As Martin's huge cock progressed into Deborah's waiting cunt, making fractional gains with each thrust, she emitted little whimpers from the pleasurable pain she felt at the spreading of her passage. 'No, pain is too strong a word,' thought Deborah. 'Its really just discomfort at the spreading of my passage.'

John had taken up his previous position, on his side, his head resting on his hand, intently watching his wife being taken by his friend yet again.

The kiss eventually ended and Martin's mouth moved to deliver passionate sensations and love bites to her neck as his monstrous weapon bottomed out inside her cunt, wedged tight. Then, for this couple, the fucking ritual began in earnest. The thrusting of a powerful broad cock into a welcoming wet cunt that delivers such fever and arousal and delight to both parties. This coupling even delivered some delight and arousal to the third party, John, who felt his own cock beginning to grow again as he watched the intense passion and fire unfolding in the two bodies within touching distance beside him.

Both men heard Deborah's moans and gasps revealing the approach of her fifth orgasm of the afternoon and she lifted her legs around his thighs in anticipation of the imminent release. It came and it exploded through her body, but Martin gave her no respite, continuing to plunge his huge cock into her, over and over again.

Deborah lifted her legs higher up his body, her knees gripping the sides of his chest, under his arms, allowing the lips of her cunt to spread more to cope with the thrusts of his gargantuan cock. Now her heels dug into the cheeks of his arse and she was able to use them like a rider on a horse to urge his pelvis to thrust its large appendage into her.

On and on they rode, pounding through yet another release with Martin – her sixth for the day. John watched his bed mates intently, his own cock now almost fully extended again.

As with her previous sessions with Martin, Deborah forgot herself in the passion that Martin generated within her body. All pretence of holding back her desire for Martin's cock so as not to upset John, was lost when the first orgasm from Martin washed over her. Deborah hugged Martin, she kissed him, she stuck her tongue in his ear and his mouth, her cunt gripped his cock so hard she worried it might snap or burst open. She was in ecstasy, delighting in the feelings his big cock managed to generate within her body.

Deborah was not surprised when her third orgasm in this fucking session with Martin blasted through her lower body. Multiple comings had just become second nature to her since coupling up with Martin. She considered him so good as a lover that he could draw them from her almost at will. She had by now settled her body deep into the centre of the mattress, her body forming a warm pouch into which Martin descended powerfully with every thrust. She expected he would be trying to break his own record of six orgasms for her and he was only halfway finished.

So it came as a total surprise to Deborah – and in fact to her husband John too – when they heard Martin's breathing quickening and his groaning voice saying, "No, my God, not yet! Deb, I'm sorry, I can't stop! I'm sorry, I've got to cum now…"

His voice trailed off, but not his thick cock as Deborah felt the full force of his release. His cum spurted in to fill all her recesses, shooting through the end of her cunt and into her uterus, the sperm contained within his semen, searching for her eggs, desperate to mate if it were not for her contraception.

She let him enjoy every pulsing moment as his cock expelled his life-giving elixir into her body. When he at last lifted his face to look down into hers, she spoke. "That was quick, Martin … for you!"

"I am so sorry, Deb … I'm so sorry."

"Don't be, I wasn't complaining … I was just surprised. You normally put me through the hoops, pushing me to come again and again."

"I know … and that's why I'm so sorry. I feel that I've let you down … you know, as a lover."

"No, that's nonsense. Martin, I loved it all, every stroke of that big cock of yours. I felt every stroke and I loved it." Deborah tightened her thighs around his hips and clenched her tight cunt on his cock.

"I'm normally able to keep it up without coming for … I don't know, nearly an hour."

"Martin, get over it … I told you it's quite okay." She raised her voice to him, annoyed at his self-analysis.

He ignored her as he continued to search for answers. "I can only guess that watching you and John turned me on more than I could ever imagine." Turning to John, who still lay by his side, Martin said, "John, I think I know now what you see in watching. Seeing you and Deb going at it turned me on something special."

Despite his quicker coming, Martin's cock seemed to take ages to deflate. It was some ten minutes after his climax before Martin pulled his cock out of Deborah's velvety cunt grip. His cum starting to pour from her cunt after his cock's withdrawal was like a cork had just been released from a bottle. Deborah lifted up quickly and lifted her body over Martin to the floor, then she scampered into the en suite bathroom adjoining the bedroom.

"Are you going to take a shower?" Martin called to her from the bed.

"I wasn't going to … why, should I?"

"No Deb, don't get me wrong. I just meant that if you were going to take a shower, John and I would come in too."

"I don't think there would be room in this shower for three," she called back.

Deborah reappeared and went to the foot of the bed, climbing up to reclaim her space in the middle. On the way, she spotted John's cock, standing erect and upright, pointing straight up at the ceiling. "Good grief, are you horny again?" she asked her husband.

"Never stopped being horny, honey."

"But you came, didn't you?"

"Like gangbusters, Deb. But then I saw you taking Martin's cock from up close, and I was big again in a flash."

"Well, I wasn't expecting to be so in demand. But I can't possibly leave you like that … I'd feel terrible. Come on, slide into the middle, I'll get on top this time."

John did as his wife told him and with no hesitation, Deborah straddled her husband and quickly positioned her spread cunt lips over the head of his cock."

"Ummmm!" John reacted vocally as she wriggled her lower body around on the top of his shaft. Then a more expressive "Aaaagggghhh!" as her cunt slid down over the head and enveloped it within her sheath. She was bent over her husband, her perfectly shaped breasts just barely touching his chest, her nipples taut as she dragged them across him.

Deborah never realised how exposed this position left her arse until she felt a finger tip lightly caress the inner cheeks and then gently touch her anal ring. She jumped at the sensation, almost dislodging herself from her husband's cock. "Whoa!" she exclaimed, looking around to see Martin kneeling, at her left side.

"I thought you liked your arse being touched now," said Martin.

"I do … it's okay … you just took me by surprise. I thought it was just John and I in this one. It's alright … you can put your finger back there."

"It can be just you and John, Deb … but I do have an idea."

Her body resumed its gentle enveloping of John's cock as she let herself slip down the shaft a little way. "Do you think I'm going to like this idea, Martin?"

"I think you will, Deb," Martin told her as his finger returned and so gently circled her anal ring.

She had to close her eyes to savour the dual sensations between her arse and her cunt. "Are you going to tell us, Martin?"

"Well, I know that I would love to sink my cock up in here," he said and emphasised here by pushing his finger as gently as he could past her sphincter.

"No way!" she part screamed at him, clenching her arse cheeks, a move that had the unintentional effect of holding his finger tip within her anus.

"I know … I know. Deb, I just said I would like to … but I know that I'm a bit too big for you to take it up in there."

"Thank God you realise that."

"My idea is for me to lay where John is right now and for you to sit on me, just like you're doing with John. I can wedge my cock up inside you … in your cunt, quite normal. Then, we can have John stick his cock into your arse and we can have a genuine threesome."

"What, you've got to be joking. No way!"

"It is something that a lot of people do, Deb. It's not like I'm suggesting something fuckin' weird."

From below her, John weighed into the discussion. "It is, Deb. He's not having you on. I've read about it a lot … not that I've ever done it. But I think it could be good."

"Yeah … for you two men. Did you two cook this up on the golf course? Let's set Deborah up for this one?"

Martin responded. "No Deb, I swear … I never even thought of it until I saw you up there sitting on John and I had this overwhelming need to touch your arsehole."

"Guys, alright, I believe you. But I just can't imagine it would be possible. When Martin first put his big cock into me, it was way too tight and quite painful initially. Then when you – John – pushed your cock into my arse the other day … God, that hurt like hell for a while."

John spoke again. "Well Deb, it's up to you … but I'm just telling you … perhaps I'm trying to reassure you that it is quite a normal part of threesomes. Yes, I won't deny … there will probably be a bit of pain. But from what I've read, it can be an incredible experience for all three. It's your call."

There was silence and very little movement, Deborah just shuffled her cunt – slick with her natural juices - around John's shaft as she pondered her decision. "You do both want to try this, right?"

They almost chorused their joint "Yes!" together.

"Okay then … what do I do?"

Martin spoke first. "Lift off John, Deb," and she did, making a slurping sound as her slick cunt released his shaft. John immediately began to slide away to the side of the bed and Martin slipped in under Deborah, his shaft nearly back at full extension – and thickness. "Now, slide down on me when you're ready, Deb."