All Comments on 'Bound to My Mate Ch. 20'

by DoctorWolf

Sort by:
  • 533 Comments (Page 2)
mermaid77mermaid77almost 13 years ago

soooooo good!! i was sad to see it end. you should write more about the other werewolves

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Awww the End

Im so sad that's its over I was hoping to read about her having pups and growing their children. Im sad

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Would love more about these pack members!

I love shape shifting and vampire stories (even more when they are erotica's) I found this story last night and have read it all in less than 24 hours. You have so much more you could write about so I hope you don't give up on this story line totally. I will be checking back! (and watching the bookstores)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

I really loved this story! Thanks for writing it!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Addicted

Most definitely my favorite on Literotica. What your chapters lacked in editing was made up in character development and plot. Keep working on your sex scenes and proofreading and I think you have what it takes to be the best author on the Internet. Thanks for the read!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Sequel please!

I love you writing! I'm dying to know how they'll be if they we're parents together. Unlike a lot of authors on here, you focused a lot on their relationship as a whole and not just sex which made this sooooo much more powerful and addicting to read. Can we please get a sequel with them and kids? or just her pregnant?

talliesavagetalliesavagealmost 13 years ago

I really loved this story I finished reading this story from start to end in one whole sitting couldn't believe it was your first story really good hope you do a sequel to this story in the meantime I really love A Slave to Servants whose next chapter I am waiting eagerly

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Now THAT'S what I'm talking about....

...good group sex! Maybe in another story you can concentrate on two/four main characters at a time to give up perspective on the same scene and a little more sexual variety to look forward to. For example...I would love to have known Domonic the tricky tracker from the beginning...his admiration for the lady alpha...his perspective on fuckbuddy sex...his antics and adventures while doing what he was suppose to be doing for his Alpha...his feelings of love, duty to the pack and respect for his Alphas (and maybe a little lust for the lady Alpha until he saw his mate). Then I would appreciate a peek into his trickyness in spying on his mate, scenting his mate, getting his mate to slow down in trying to show how brave she was and finally his and her perspectives while sexually gearing up and up to changing his mate...another avenue of a different perspective into the story and fucking...

All in all, as I've written before and will probably write again...you can WRITE YOUR ASS OFF!!! It's just your world and I'm a peeping tom...thanks Dr.Wolf!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Great job!

I loved this story! I truely enjoyed reading it and I hope you write more in the future!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Awesome!!!!!!

Awesome!!! I loved the balance. Great action scenes and sequences and the sex was phenomenal!!! I also enjoyed the characters and you did an amazing job building them and making them more real. I truly enjoyed this entire story so much that I couldn't stop! thank you I can't wait to read more of your stories!!! ~Sara~ :-)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

Great story. Good all around balance with intro, conflict, conclusion. SO many stories in this genre just have sex with furry creatures and no depth or story telling involved. Somewhere I saw someone comment that you don't have enough sex and too much story, which made me laugh. The whole point of this site I thought was to tell stories with some well written and juicy sex to boot.

Keep up the good work, you have a good grasp of the basics and a nice style.

SpazcatSpazcatalmost 13 years ago
oh my god, you are amazing

This was the best series I have read on literotica. You had me right on the roof to jumping from the exploding helicopter. I could marinate in the scenes you created.

I know this series is done, but please keep writing! It would be absolute torture to wait for more.

Thank you for a all the lost sleep. I couldn't stop reading and that is a ok with me!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Loved it!!!

Just finished reading this and sad to see the end! You are a great writer and had me addicted the last couple of days. I just wish there were more stories like this on literotica. It's so hard to find stories that draw you in like this. Thanks for sharing it. ;)

silvrladysilvrladyalmost 13 years ago
The Best!!!!!!

I read your entire story before leaving any comments. This story is amazing you are indeed a wonderful talent and I can't wait to read your others . Please keep writing you "ROCK!!"

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Sequel?

Honestly, I think you should write a sequel to this... the ending left me wanting to know more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Can anyone say Epilogue?

Thank you for sharing your passion and joy. This was a very amazing and fulfilling story. I hope you will consider giving us an Epilogue or maybe even a spin-off.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
keep it going

please write a few more chapters..do they have pups? oh i loved this story so much i never wanted it to end... but im glad you are currently writing the sci-fi story that is great as well...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Bravo!

I've read a lot of supernatural romances, and I had to comment that your story rivals if not blows most of them out of the water! There were some very refreshing and unexpected ideas in your story that worked well along side the expected lore. Congrats and thank you for a good read!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Amazing!

This has been a very enjoyable read. In addition to the fluff there's interesting characters, unique lore and absolutely amazing and unpredictable plot. I tend to loose interest soon when the story is too predictable, it is rare to find something that isn't. I like it a lot!

VoluptuousValkyrieVoluptuousValkyriealmost 13 years ago
Sad

Oh, I am sad now that this story is done! It was wonderful! I NEVER read stiries with multiple chapters on here because I don't usually find them interesting, but your story kept me intrigued all the way through! I wish you'd write more...maybe about Will and Dia as Alphas of the Benson pack?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
WHAT ABOUT THE PUPPIES!!!!!

Nooooo!!! The story cant be over yet, they never said if they had children. NOOOOOO!!! Well, I am betting if they DID have puppies they would have had their parents personalities! Humph!

neek91neek91almost 13 years ago
I loved this story

I absolutely loved this story and I wished there was more to it!!

You did an awesome job!!

sweetnezsweetnezover 12 years ago
where is the rest

what happened to the rest of the women what happened rick and his mate I want more

did will leave and start his pack

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
I wish there was a Joel for me...

What more can I say? It was a great story. Well written and addictive. Hell, I would turn into a werewolf if I could have a great love like that...I think most men SUCK! You gave him all of the traits any one would want with out making him unbelievable. Too bad those kind of pure, straight forward bonds aren't real.

I can't wait to see the movie! And I not even into public sex...but if it's like that...well.

An Admirer-WT

bluebirdnestbluebirdnestover 12 years ago
thanks!

Thanks for a great story. I can't wait to read more from you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Amazing

This was an amazing story! I could read it over and over

CaddarenCaddarenover 12 years ago
Very Nice

I enjoyed reading this story as a whole, even if some parts were questionable :) Overall: spectacular!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
more, please more!

Please don't stop this story here. I need more for my life to be complete!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Amazing

I am reading your new story and just finished this one. I will say that you are the first author to catch my interest enough to keep coming back for more. Please don't stop writing. You are amazingly talented and creative. Your stories lines are well developed and I love all of you characters!

Thank you so much for sharing this with us!

estelinestelinover 12 years ago
this was amazing

this story was amazing. please keep up the amazing work and writing. i wish it never stopped.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Great story !!!!

I love this story ! This my third time re- reading it & it just keeps getiing better each time. You definely have a gift for writing

DormDadDormDadover 12 years ago
superior story

I know that I am supposed to comment on each chapter, but I had to keep going to the end. 10 of 10 plot; 9 of 10 grammar and spelling; 10 of 10 personal interest. Now we know why you used Joel! Sneaky but really cool. I am off to read your next story set. I can only hope that it equals this one. Bravo!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
You killed me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sweetie:

Loved...loved....loved the concluding chapter. It was smokin hot the way you depicted Dia and her powerful energy. She was definitely an Alpha bitch in the making and you didn't play.

Absolutely loved the way you described her spirit and sexual energy. She was a hottie and the men recognized it. Felt one hell of a connect with that power.

This was a wonderfully entertaining story. Well written and organized with a delightful flow. I look forward to reading your other and future products.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Disappointed :(

Thought you would have at least gotten her pregnant

aposubaposubover 12 years ago
excellent

ha, i read another story's comment/complaint that said 'were' stories always have too much story and not enough sex. but i loved this. the plot and characters really sucked me in, and making myself NOT devour all these chapters was delicious torture (plus, it really is good for me to occasionally sleep as many hours as is recommended).

hope you start a new project soon!

RightfullyWrongRightfullyWrongover 12 years ago
Fabulous!

Darling, you are amazing! I came across this while waiting for the next chapter of your other story and became completely hooked! I hope you keep writing for a long time.

You have a fantastic talent and I seem to fall in love with every character you create...please please please keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Wow!

Sat up all night to read this through. If you aren't already published you should be; reminds me hugely of the Anita Blake book series. Loved it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

i also stayed up late to read this. it's now 2:30 :P this was such a good series. hope the alien one is as good!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

OMG AWESOME STORY!!! YOU NEED TO WRITE MORE ASAP!!! THANK YOU!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Awesome writing

This story was one of the best I've read :) I look forward to start reading the other one :)

sheehy898sheehy898over 12 years ago
Epic

Just an epic story in terms of both quality and length.Thanks for your stories and I hope to see more in the future.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

That was a very enjoyable read, one of the best if not the best. Keep up the creative spirit!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Wooooooow

First off I have read on literotica for two years now just other genres. I may have commented on there other stories before now... Generally I'm too lazzy lol further more I'm on my phone and its a real bitch to type so that proves how much I loved your story. I was reading your other story and got caught up so I figured what the hell you seemed to write well let's try the other story though I rarely like werewolf oriented tales. This one had a rocky start but I'm glad I stuck through because I became addicted like crack I read in bath at work in bed and got through it quick. One word amazing... It became my world I felt I was in the pack rooting for my alphas and new friends I will have to beg for more too I would like to hear of pups I want to know what color the new females coats will be.. Maybe from the point of view of dia and still as alphas in training there so close knit A group you can still mention all the rest of the couples and pack issues. I would love to hear more for a person who found get first werewolf story don't leave me hanging... Thanks new reader who will read anything you write for you are phenomenal

VoluptuousValkyrieVoluptuousValkyrieover 12 years ago
more more more!!!!!

So, I LOVE both of your story series!!! I am anxiously awaiting your next installment of Slave to the Servants, but wanted to reread my favorite Bound to My Mate chapters! I want more! More about all of them! I have a feeling I'll feel the same about the Slave story...can you post any short stories (in either world!)???? That would be so awesome!!!!

momz2manymomz2manyover 12 years ago
thank you thank you thank you

I have never had the urge to run around naked in the forrest before! Your stories own me. The PERFECT balance of HOT scorching sex scenes and beautifully crafted characters that wrap me in a world I can almost smell and taste. A place where a fantasy lives that is sexual and pushes the edge and is still completely healthy and wholesome. I beg you to feed my addiction really soon! You're perfect. So perfect. Every scripted moment is golden. You deserve the Nobel Peace Prize for what you have accomplished in my house alone. Ok I'm gushing; but in all fairness you have me all gushey so Thanks.....really.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Great read

I have actually read this story twice. I read it a while ago when there were only 12 or 13 segments. When I saw that there were so many additional segments I started the series over. I have PAID for books that were not as well written and an as engaging as this. Great job and I can't wait to read more from this writer.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

just finished this today.Was hoping to see what the alphas would be like with children of their own. But the ending was great.

BeautifulMisery11BeautifulMisery11over 12 years ago
Please don't let it end!!!

Oh please I have found this story so addicting! I have been looking for something that could become a nice long story I could read. And there are so many stories within stories! You could easily start something amazing. I would love to see Joel dealing with an expecting Elizabeth! Or Will with an expecting Dia it would be AWESOME!

I am truly addicted and cannot wait to read more hopefully you will keep the story going!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Bravo

Now, I have read both your story series, and I love them both. I can't wait for what you will write next....hint hint.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
aww

i dont want it to end yet its to good to end yet

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
awww... it finished :C

great work, one of the best in a long time, keep it up can't wait to see more

LadyCallahLadyCallahover 12 years ago
I need PUPPIES!

Wonderful story that was beautifully written. I have read it twice and now I want part 2! We need puppies for all the newly mated pairs. PLEASE. They had to learn how to be so open somehow, right?

sexxi_ladysexxi_ladyover 12 years ago
puppies!!!!!!!!!!

awsome story plz write more about them having puppies!!!!!

PhoenixCodesPhoenixCodesover 12 years ago
About the entire series

I don't really feel like commenting on each and every chapter in this series, but all were three to five stars. While an interesting story, and mainly well written, a few things stand out.

Unlike "Slave to the Servants", this story seems to have lacked an editor, causing plenty of correctly spelled wrong words. This isn't any fault of the writer, as the errors were few and far between, but they were noticeable.

While a good read, "Bound to My Mate" isn't as believable as it could be. The amount of rutting going on, and the reasoning that "it's the wolf" that causes it, is a bit incredulous. Animals only have sex while in heat, and as Beth stated, they are only in heat once per year. That alone makes the amount of sex unbelievable. Despite this, the story has a wonderful plot, complete with buildup, climax, and a wonderful ending. This left me wanting to read more of them, but not feeling like any loose ends needed to get tied up.

I enjoyed how DoctorWolf used this, her first story, to establish her name here. Elizabeth is a doctor and a wolf, and you might notice that "Beth" is short for Elizabeth, and that she is also married to a Joel. These items leave a reader wondering just how much of this might be real... and how much is pure fantasy. A bit of wonder and curiosity about the real score is good in our society, where we no longer even believe horoscopes ever had any truth.

Overall, this story is an amazing read, and I give the entire story a '4 star' rating, marred only by the incredibility, typos, and the few contrasting facts of the story. For a first book, this Author has done amazing things, and I look forward to DoctorWolf giving us many more stories that span the genres.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
DON'T STOP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

U should continue it. They need to hav puppies. I usally don't read the werewolf stories but i read the first few chapters to see what it was like and i loved them soo much, the whole series was fantastic. Not a moment where i hated any of it. Well done writing this.

GimletEdgeGimletEdgeover 12 years ago
I'm reading it for the fourth, maybe fifth time?

And it just gets better. You built so much detail into the story that different things pop out with each reading.

What a marvelous job you did in creating a were world, rich in detail and strongly footed in its own logic.

I particularly admire your ability to plant seeds in chapters far in advance of where they bear fruit.

Wonderfully done, Doc!

foxy_lady76foxy_lady76over 12 years ago
incredibly good

I enjoy all your stories, you are an incredible writer who should continue writing. You have an incredible imagination to write like you do. I do enjoy the characters in this story. I hope you come back and write a sequel after you finished A Slave to a Servant. Just say this I'm hooked and i want more

andreeaelenaandreeaelenaover 12 years ago
nice

I liked very much

Your imagination is wonderful and stimulating

I became a big fan

AhzureDragonAhzureDragonover 12 years ago

I absolutely love this story. And if you ever decide to write more on it I will for sure come back and read it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Loved It!

I have never ready any erotic stories before and was simply facinated when I discovered this site. I LOVE to read and your story was amazing! I actually did nothing else all day! I started reading it around 11 AM and did not stop until I finished it, about 4 AM. (to which I went in and woke up my fiance for a nite time session!!)

PS He said thanks! :)

DeniwenDeniwenover 12 years ago
Keep Going!

I think this was a great story but was kind of upset by the ending. I like how everything was wrapped up neatly with happily ever after but definitely would have liked to have seen Elizabeth go through a pregnancy and delivery and of course the Alphas parenting skills. Also, the rest of the packs visits to their den to find mates and more people challenging Joel and him kicking their butts! I think you are a very talented writer and will definitely be looking up more of your stories!

Please make a sequel!!!

ladyserenityladyserenityover 12 years ago
if this was a paperback i wouldn't put it down.....

Great story, i love the way they grow throughout....learning about each others strengths and their strong wills battling to protect the pack. Don't stop....find the sequeal.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Wonderful

I really enjoyed the whole storey and have stayed up late every night to work my way through it. Please can we have a sequel sometime. The way they showed how they could still be individuals but work together made it seem all the more real. Many more of the same please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
please!?!!!

Please give us more! Elaborate on their relationship. Show her going through her"heat". Give us more pack growth. Show the matings of the other women...ANYTHING!!! I NEED MORE OF THIS!!!

Please and thankyou.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Great start!

You have to continue this story. I agree with others. You should go into the breeding process and add more drama. I originally starter reading for the sexual parts but now I just want to read about the characters! Please continue. And get your work published!!!___

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
more

I just want to say MORE please

PixieDarkPixieDarkover 12 years ago
I love this

Your work is awesome, I defiantly think at some point you should revisit this story. I would love to hear about when the alphas get pregnant. And you let Elizabeth and us in on the fact that there are other things out in the world, it would be nice to be able to learn more.

Patrolin_AusPatrolin_Ausover 12 years ago
Damn!

I've read this story twice now and it's soooooooooooo good. I'm even reading 'Slave To The Servants' which is also a damn fine read. Now I know you're having to take a break from writing for a month so all I want to say is I hope you can find the inclination to continue this story. If you feel like it's at the end then oh well. Please continue to write for here as you're stories are so enjoyable and the reason why i've gotten hardly any sleep over the last 3 days. :) Congratulations again on a superb story and I look forward to seeing more from you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Absolutely awesome

Ive now read both this story and slave to the servants, and ive got to say those two stories are the best ive read on literotica. Keep up the damn good work

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
PLEASE WRITE MORE

Enough said

kindtemptresskindtemptressover 12 years ago

I'd really like to read more of Dominick and Maryellen... for some reason those 2 just stuck with me.

drgmoon08drgmoon08over 12 years ago
i would love more

i love the ending but in ways it feels like a cliff hanger, I want to know if they have kids what happens to the other females, did all of them find mates, i want know what else is out there if they have more adventures to over come. i hope you write more i love your stories very much.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Favorite story ever!

Please write more, I just can't get enough of this story. Do not underestimate what a good writer you are.. Please continue!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Best story ever

I agree with a previous poster, you are the best writer on this site. Please continue your excellent work. This was truly a page turner and has distracted me very effectively from whatever else it is that i do.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Excellent!!! Loved it!!

It was a joy to get to know these characters ! I couldn't but it Down plz keep writing !

chibicakeschibicakesover 12 years ago
Wow

This was fantastic. I read it all in one sitting, I just couldn't get enough. Thank you for sharing this with us. I loved the characters and the story line and happy endings always make me happy.

xoxo

C.

GingerGemGingerGemover 12 years ago
A-MAZ-ING

I have no idea how I forgot to read this before. You are a vEry very talented writer. I love both your stories and hope you continue to write more. A follow up to this story would be nice. Did they have pups? Are vampires real? There are so many unanswered questions.

I can't even decide which of your stories I like best, but I'm thinking it may be this one!!! Please, do write more!

X

utocelutocelover 12 years ago
5 Stars!!!

I thoroughly enjoyed this story! You are an excellent writer and I hope you publish your stories to share with the world!

SurprisingMyselfSurprisingMyselfover 12 years ago
What a great read.

I'm so glad I read this story. If you hadn't needed to take a break from your other I might not have. I do hope you continue it at some point. Your study and depiction of pack life and meshing the wolf and human systems is such a unique perspective. I also want to see another book about the pups. Joel and Elizabeth are two of the the freshest, most respectable, loving and sexy characters I've read. The idea of the humans having to give up their whole lives made sense, but we never really learned who they were giving up. Families they grew up with, or husbands and children. That would be an impressive feat: if you could make it acceptable for a woman to walk away from a man she loved deeply and her children! Especially her children. Maybe they join the pack? A challenge to inspire another book.

sweetie86sweetie86over 12 years ago
WOW!

I LOVED EVERY MINUTE OF THIS SERIES!!!! PLEASE WRITE MORE SOON!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

You r a gifted writer!! I can honestly say that i enjoyed this story from beginning to end. I look forward to future writings. It had the perfect amount of sex and drama!! Keep up the awesome work!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Blockbuster storyline.

This could very easily be made into a blockbuster movie, even bigger that Twilight ever that it was. Excellent plot, fantastic visual imagery and exceptional flow.

LonaAshesLonaAshesover 12 years ago
Thank you.

I just read the whole series in two days, and the whole time I was away from I was thinking about the Story. I could not get enough of it.

Thank you for writing it, the way you made your characters was beautiful and intriguing. I am very grateful for you putting your story down. I have enjoyed it a lot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Wow!!

I read chapter one... and then kept going til i was finished reading it!!! Its now 4am on Christmas morning...That should tell you how good this was!! All i can say is Wow wow wow!!! Thank you for such a great read!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Love it!

I've read 2 of your series now! I wish you'd continue them! I absolutely love it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
very pleased

stumbled upon this story and I have to say.. it was very good.. I like your story content and I love that it's not just all sex which is something that can be read anywhere.. I prefer the stories I read to have some actual story to them, to make me care about the characters and get into what they feel.. very well done!! I look forward to checking out more of your work :)

FallingMysticAngelFallingMysticAngelover 12 years ago

Amazing you really make this into a book :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Can't be the end

Iv been reading this for the second time it's taken me 2 days to finish reading it all

But looking at the comments every one but mr dry opinion whants you to Continue this story

Your other story is good as well

GimletEdgeGimletEdgeover 12 years ago
I'd like to add another voice to what must be many.

I'm so curious about how Elizabeth would experience were wolf pregnancy, and what sort of parents Joel and she would be. Children have not played much of a role in "Bound to My Mate," so there is a lot of unexplored territory---both emotional and in terms of your creation of the were wolf community.

Meanwhile, I hope that all goes well with you and yours in the coming year.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
loved it

I have just finished both of your stories and I love them both... but this one is the better one. Great job and I can't wait to see what you come up with next!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Beautiful

Your stories are brilliant! I am hooked on both and have retread them while waiting for new chapters in your second story. The erotica is well done and meshes with the storyline. It's never forced and creates a beautiful illustration.

Avitreader80Avitreader80over 12 years ago
Awe....

I was so sad to see this end... It was such a good story... I hope that you will find time to make a part 2 of this story... I don't think I would ever get enough of this story....

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
more please

This is a awsome story and would be only complimented if you added to it

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
amazing

I have never been so addicted. You are a talented writer and an inspiration to my inner author. I hope you continue your writing because I will be looking for your work.

GlosUKGlosUKover 12 years ago
Fantastic

I have spent the past few days reading your stories and hope there are more to come.

Well Done.

KittybalooKittybalooover 12 years ago

Loved this series, was sad to see it end.

cutterbutter85cutterbutter85over 12 years ago
loved reading your story but...

I felt like parts of the story were missing maybe its just a couple words here and there so I got confused lol by the way this is the 2nd time I've read this story although the first time was a couple years ago. Are you planning on adding to this later?

MalevolentHuntressMalevolentHuntressover 12 years ago
Amazing!

I loved your story! Amazing work!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Great Work!

Enjoyed these characters and the story was captivating! Would you ever consider continuing this series? Please? :D

MashivanMashivanabout 12 years ago
Truly awed

This was an amazing story and I simply loved it. I'm lucky you had released all the chapters before I read it. Waiting for the chapters to release would've been absolutely unbearable. I finished it all in 5 days it was so good. In the beginning, it was so-so, but as the story progressed, you really explored Elizabeth's and Joel's relationship and I'm amazed at how well it turned out. And all the little things you put in made the world seem truly alive. I'm sad that it's over, and I agree with others that you should write an epilogue of sorts, something to wrap up all the loose ends.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES