All Comments on 'Bound to My Mate Ch. 20'

by DoctorWolf

Sort by:
  • 533 Comments (Page 4)
gondaolgondaolabout 11 years ago

This was GREAT. It deserves an award of some kind. Thank you for such a fantastic story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
more more more

Hi a great story you should write more what happened to the other girls and elizabeth did she have any pups.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

Awesome story!! I loved it! You should write another one similar to it or one about Elizabeth having pups! Either way, great job!!

KittybalooKittybalooalmost 11 years ago
Possibility of a sequel?

Loved it. Really hoping you write a sequel or another were story.

bookie7bookie7almost 11 years ago
MORE!

I would be forever in love with you if you continued this- even if just in small one shots. I'm dying to know if Joel and Elizabeth have pups and I'd really like a few short stories over some of the newest mated pairs. Lucas and June, Dia and Will, Donna and Paul, Emily and Joseph, Rick and April. They're all just so cute! So, pleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleaseplease!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Great

I read the whole story from the begining and its my firm beliff that you are an amazing writer and you have a passion for it like no other I have read you truly deserve all the praise you have been given and you should think about turning this int turning this into a book and getting it published I look forward to reading more of your work in the near future and would really enjoy seeing further chapters for this story thank you.....the blair witch

southernmisfitsouthernmisfitalmost 11 years ago

Hi,

I just read the whole story and really enjoyed it. Thank you!!!

But this story has a serious problem: It has too many inconsistancies and contradictions and I feel neither the witches nor the rogue wolves were used to their actual potential as foes.

For example why could Alpha Germain not contact his abducted mate telepathically to determine where and with whom she is.

Why do rogue wolves abduct werewolf women when they can only produce offspring with their true mate. On the other hand, when they can produce offspring with just any female werewolf, then why didn't they just turn the captured human women to form a regular pack. Why are there no mated rogues or female rogues.

What about female wolves finding a male mate.

Why are humans who stumble upon the werewolves killed or turned. If these humans actually just find the wolves because they have "wolf" in them already then it makes sense that they go crazy after knowing of the wolves and then return to their human lives. What you gave as reason on the other hand didn't really make all that much sense.

The first abduction doesn't make any sense, either. If the rogues wanted to hurt Alpha Joel, then the only thing that makes sense is to either kill her immediately, leaving Joel grieving and without a mate, and therefor the pack weakened, or to blackmail him to get his money. For neither of these possible purposes "parking" her with with the neutral Lucas makes the slightest bit of sense.

Then the young witch Ryana as a foe was pathetic. Now the idea with the spell that fooled Joel into thinking she was his mate and Elizabeth was her was quite nice (a bit like that polyjuice potion in Harry Potter), but the revelation that the spell actually didn't even work just ruined that whole part of the plot for me, she was not even dangerous in any way. Particularly so when only pages later it is revealed that there actually is a much stronger type of magic. Why haven't you made her use some kind of source magic to do the polyjuice potion trick on herself and Elizabetz to make her a reasonable adversary?

And there is more.

As I said, I find that the story of Elizabeth and Joel is really interesting and charming. Slave to the Servants doesn't have that sort of problem by the way. The whole thing is good, it really really deserves a thorough re-write of the adventure part of the plot and I want to encourage you to do just that!!!!

southernmisfitsouthernmisfitalmost 11 years ago
To the anonymous person who wrote me a rather unpleasantly aggressive reply to my comment:

Firstly, no, I currently I don't plan to write a story to upload here, nor will I offer my services as a beta reader. By the way, I'm not of the opinion that this is neccessary to criticise some aspects of a story.

I'm not a native English speaker. I understand English pretty well, I am fluent enough to write comments on here, I'm not fluent enough to write anything literary in English that is satisfactory to what I would like to read myself. While I can indeed help with plot problems in a story in a foreign language, I can't offer actual beta reading for the above reason because that's a lot more than just tweaking plot problems. I do beta reading on a platform in my native language occasionally.

And secondly, my current writing project is a mostly non erotic fan fiction adventure story, so not stuff for this platform anyway.

And by the way, my comment doesn't contain any slander or other unpleasantries about the story. If I wouldn't have found it sufficiently entertaining I wouldn't have made it through 20 chapters of it. I said nowhere it's a bad story, I just said the adventure part of the plot is not really skillfully crafted in some parts and leaves me a bit dissatisfied and it has inconsistancies.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Please keep writing!

Love love love this story. Please don't stop.

DarkPulseDarkPulsealmost 11 years ago
Pretty amazing

I enjoy a good fantasy story, and this exceeds the qualities of a good story. It's simply amazing and rather difficult to put down. In fact, I lost a lot of sleep and writing time for my own stories from staying up to read this. Great job.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
More!!!!

I'd love to read more about other packs, especially why the trackers were being traded... Please please please keep writing

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
anxiously waiting for your next work

Don't know what world you're take me to or what a magination your start with next time but I'm sure it will be fantastic please write again soon

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
amazing

I have spent the last two days reading every chapter and I loved it!!! It was so detailed and well written. I hope to read whatever else you write and I think you are very good at capturing the moment. Thank you for sharing!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Werewolf convert

I read your other story STTS first and was amazed. However I had absolutely no interest in a werewolf story, but knowing you had another story out there that I hadn't read kept calling to me. So much to the chagrin of my household chores I began reading this story. Again I was blown away by your writing. Thank you very much for my trip to the store for batteries.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

I have always been fascinated with werewolves and animal shapeshifter stories. I got so hooked with this one.. It took me two nights to finish this. I loved the character development and I would love to read more of this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Woooow

I am new to reading werewolf stories yours is the second I have read.

You drew me in with laughter and tears . Many parts were hard to read .

I had to stop when the tears filled my eyes and reread the page I was on.

The characters were so full of life .I hope you continue to write .

Thank you for the gift of your were-world .

greense75greense75over 10 years ago
wonderful!

I didn't comment before because I couldn't stop reading!! I heartly enjoyed your story and I'm looking forward to reading the other one you've posted!!! :D If this is your first time writing, then wowzers... you have talent!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Thank you.

Thank you for many hours of pleasure! I hope you continue to write stories like this...to not would be a shame with such talent. Also, Thank you for finishing the entire story. So many just stop for no apparent reason, leaving you mid-air with no where to land. To have talent is nice...to share it...FANTASTIC.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
loved it

I loved this story but not how it ended i was looking forward to her being pregnant and experiencing that while thing for the first time.

Zolo77Zolo77over 10 years ago
More?

I love this story. Are you planning on expanding? I want more Elizabeth and Joel!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Great!!

I wish this story could have went a few more chapters. Mentioning pregnancy left the story hanging without the readers being able to experience them becoming parents. Please write a few more chapters and expand this story about her conceiving. Other than that drop off this is an excellent story that I have now read 3 times. Great writing. Please continue this series.

Jack_Jack_JACKIJack_Jack_JACKIover 10 years ago
:)

Wonderfull story well done is my fav so far :)

desirelove1desirelove1over 10 years ago
Loved iLoved it Loved it

I loved this story. Continue writing

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Epic

Loved this story! Please if there is any chance of you writing a carry on with what happened to the other un-mated human women! Would be awesome! And if alpha Sebastian ever finds his mate!

PippikinsPippikinsover 10 years ago
I want more!

This story is amazing! i can;t help thinking there must be more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Loved it!

I've read all your stories and I think your an amazing writer. Here's an idea for your next one... Vampires. Think about.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Great Story!

Is there a sequel to this story?! Really want to know!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Great story. I would love to read more.

lottie_8853lottie_8853over 10 years ago
Great

Great story!!! You are a great writer!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
I'm breathless.

You are an outstanding writer, if you ever have anything published you need to share it on here. The story was outstanding, an quite literally took my breath away with its surprises and I especially loved how neatly you wrapped everything up in the end. Thank you for writing, it's truly amazing.

Lobosolo51Lobosolo51over 10 years ago

Super story. I've read it twice now and loved it.

dairetodairetoover 10 years ago
Fantastic

What a great story and characters.

Just brilliant

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Simply amazing, mate!!! I couldn't stop reading this piece of yours. Truly captivating. The plot's carefully laden out unlike the others who engage into a conflict-repeating manner in making their pieces. I couldn't get enough. How i wish you could tell us more of their life, Elizabeth having pups, Joel going into fits of illogical jealousy over someone close to his mate, etc. Thank you for giving me some break in my stressful life.

PS: I so love Dia...I can see myself in her, haha. XOXOXO

QNastyQNastyover 10 years ago
Wow!

Amazing its just perfect! I can't wait to read it all over again from the start.

I can honestly say this is my favorite werewolf story! I wish it wasn't finished. I SO wanted to see the Alpha have pups :( Still Brava DoctorWolf... BRAVA!

Ladywolf1Ladywolf1over 10 years ago
Love the werewolf

I really enjoyed reading the entire story. Cannot wait to read more of your stories. I honestly wish that I could put thought to words like you did. Good job, keep on writing.love it, love it, love it.

Thank you for Bounded To My Mate.

evonnaevonnaover 10 years ago
Not sure which one...

.. I'm more in love with, Will or Dominick. :) .. Dominick. How cool and wily (and hot) is he? Love the way he had the whole thing planned out with meeting his mate, down to the earrings :).

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
We need more stories from you

Totally awesome story, very epic! I hope you do more with this story. Wolves, witches and humans all brought to a happy ending (well for the wolves). You brought the characters to life when described their feelings and doubts. Please keep writing for us!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Good story!

But disappointed you didn't have her get pregnant after you drew a lot of attention to the possibility by mentioning estrus and if she was fertile earlier in the story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
make more werewolf storys

Plz make more werewolf story's you are such a good writer

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
More!

I really wanted them to have pups... You should totally continue this story! I fell in love with these characters!

lonesomedove66lonesomedove66about 10 years ago
One of the best

I have spent the last two days reading this series it is brilliant. You left us with so much to continue with a new series, I hope you continue with this series.

wawferwawferabout 10 years ago
Addicting

I'm hooked and completely addicted. But all great thimg must come to an end (even though im really sad this story is over). Thank you fo keeping me up till 4am all week lol while I read your stories after work. lol I cant wait to read your other stories :D

Sanchean92Sanchean92about 10 years ago
sequel please

i hope you make a sequel. her pregnant would be so amazing

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
LIAR!

YOU R NOT BACK AND I DOUBT U EVER WILL BE BACK

dove04dove04about 10 years ago
Sequel

I would love to see a sequel with Elizabeth pregnant

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

great story i love werewolves it was very good keep up the good work i cant wait for the sequel,make more werewolf stories to. lol i wish i was a werewolf now more than ever before 😆 i will be looking forward to more of your work you're awesome

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Wonderful

I really enjoyed this story , I hope you write a more.... loved it .

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Boy

I hate to see this end. So many more possibilities. Hope you write more on this pack.

Great job, and thanks!

VisualPerv

User_029User_029almost 10 years ago
Come back

You write stories that entertain. I've read both of your series and if you still publish somewhere I'd love to know where it is.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
wow

It was really fun to read your story. You are a real talent. I beg you to continue, becouse i think there is so much more in this story to tell. It should be a series like the great ones. Black dagger brotherhood from J.R. Ward, Immortals after dark from Kresley Cole for example. Thank you for the fun i had.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

Wow this was the most action-packed story I've read on this site. At first I was a bit apprehensive about the characters and their development but you totally blew us all away by the end! This was so enjoyable to read, I wish it didn't have to end. If you ever wrote another installment on this series I know it would be appreciated! Thank you so much for writing!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Wish ya Came back with more!!

Last story was from 2011. Loved your stories though had to stay up all night jus to BBC finish them all.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
ABSOLUTELY AMAZING!

THIS STORY IS UNPUT DOWNABLE!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Love this....

I have read this story several times now. Each time I still enjoy it almost as much as I did the first time. The love that they share is limitless. A great and exciting love story.

CalaharaCalaharaalmost 10 years ago
lovely

I doubt you will read this now, but if you do I hope that you write again someday. Wonderful story, I lost a Loy of sleep as I could not put it down. With some editing and reworking I have no doubt this could be published by a publishing company, no self publishing needed.

virginchic101virginchic101almost 10 years ago
happiness!

All I can say about these stories, they just are happiness ! Simple and very good ! Thanks a lot !

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
absolutely awesome story... loved it

I really hoped that something like that happened to me while reading the story and I suddenly realised... its just a story ... I m really mesmerised by it!!!

lisaearnestlisaearnestover 9 years ago
WOW!

I always wait until the end to comment but feel I should have after every chapter. What an incredible story. Thank you.

suebramleysuebramleyover 9 years ago
Love it yet again

I have also read this story several times and would love to have more about the pack. Do they have pups? Do Dia and Will go back to Cedrics? More info on the pack please xxxx Look forward to your writings as always.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Wonderful

Great story. Thanks for writing it and sharing it.

kamillkamillover 9 years ago
Excellent

I enjoyed this story. I wish we could've gotten to know Dominick earlier. I liked his character: cunning and playful

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Phwoaaaarrr!!!!

Unputdownable!!! Abso-fuckingly-awesome! I have to wait till the end here to thank you for making my waking hours livable. The lack of sleep & eye bags trying to finish this are worth it. You are a great storyteller & a phenomenal writer, I'm not surprised if you are already an accomplished author. From start to finish, the suspense & storyline is gripping & original. And the hot scenes.....phowarr!!!! Madam Doctor, you really know your human & wolf anatomies, so, well done! And, lastly, please thank Joel, your hubby mate, for sharing you with us. :-) Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
MORE

Surely the meetings with the other packs were equally different and interesting.

novatazznovatazzover 9 years ago
in love with it

Omg couldn't stop reading the whole story was just incredible still craving more even though it's over

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
AMAZING

I have read and re-read this story and I love it more each time. Thank you for writing such an amazing story, each chapter just pulls you right in. i would love if you ever decided to continue into another series.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
amazing.

I have stayed up late reading when I should be in bed haha I could not put it down. I wish you would continue until after they had little ones. Even so I loved every minute of it. So much detail through it all. You should mmake it into a book. I would be first in line to buy it haha so thank you, thank you, thank you for this fantastic story =] I do hope to read more of what you come up with.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Still wanting more!

I absolutely loved this story- completely hooked on the characters. I realize every story has it's ending at some point, but this one could go on & I'd keep reading!

Thanks for the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Awesome!!

Oh hell no! I was robbed, we need a modified final chapter. Where is our Maryellen final piece?! I was so waiting for that!! (Pouting;( )

Gawd that was an awesome story though! I could literally enjoy several more chapters of just changing other humans from different tribes and the character interplay involved. Just loved it though! Now I need to see when you wrote this and what else you've done! BRAVO!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Sequel?

I love your world! It was fantastic and detailed and so realistic. I wish you would write a sequel. Maybe about when they have kids? You never explained how that works in their world. Sooo that means you should right? :P However, even if this is the end this story as been the best I have ever read on this site. Bar none. Good luck in your future stories!

kyra13ravenkyra13ravenover 9 years ago
Yay!

I absolutely loved this story! Somewhere I read that this was your first story, and honestly, I can believe it. I can see where you grew every chapter, and that just made it better! I'm really excited to read more of anything you write, please keep it up!

oneboobeeoneboobeeover 9 years ago
Awesome!!!

This is my third time reading this story and I still can't get enough. I hope you will do a second part to this story and write a book. Looking forward to reading more from you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Wonderful

Better the second time around; thank you.

smokosfunktimesmokosfunktimeover 9 years ago
wow

this is my fourth time reading all twenty chapters in succession. Love the whole series. doctor wolf, please give us more of the Latro and Benson clans.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Beautiful

Just beautiful and truly amazing. I wanted to be apart of it so bad! I laughed and cried along with the characters and it hurts to let this world go. I immediately started tearing up seeing the words "The End". I hope you write more I really love your writing. A very thrilling read and everything about it was 5 stars.

lonesomedove66lonesomedove66about 9 years ago
No matter how many times

I have read this story numerous times as well and each time I get even more hooked to the characters and to the whole emotion and mystique of the story. You are a fabulous writer and I hope you can continue on with this theme in the future...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
encore!

Please.. I know it's been a few years but... Please write more. This was by far the best story I have ever read here and the only time I have ever rated or commented on a story.

SherriTSherriTabout 9 years ago
Great Book

This is one of my favorites but it still feels slightly incomplete I can't wait for you to be in a position to write more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
WOW, BEST STORY EVER!!!

Most stories here do not seem to grasp that a woman can be submitted without being less then or humiliated. I loved this story. It would be soo awesome to read about the pups they wanted together and the making there of. Most amazing story I have read on here though!! Thank you soo much!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Loved it but...

I have to agree with some of the other posts. It doesnt feel complete. If it was me i think i would have ended with the birth of Elizabeth's firstborn son. It still feels like there is a story to tell. Also what about that alpha that was missing his daughter. joel promised Alpha Germain trackers in exchange for Rick and the others. Did they ever find her? Keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
PLEASE WRITE MORE

I never comment on stories but yours was amazing that I just had too. I stayed up late into the wee hours reading this story. Please don't let it finish with chapter 20. It feels like there's still so much to tell. We are all eagerly waiting to read about Joel and Elizabeth's pups. Please continue the series. You have a gift for writing.

You're amazing :) please respond and let us know you haven't given up on this story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
lovely read. please please make a sequal. <3

<3

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
MORE PLEASE! :)

I don't think I've ever written a comment on this site, but I had to for this one. I've reread this story at least 5 times since I found it. I love your writing! PLEASE make this story onto a series! You created such great characters with such a cool world, I'd love to know what happens next!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
This was amazing!!!!❤️

I couldn't stop reading!!! You absolutely need to write more werewolf stories!!! You should do Nate and shawna's story, and Saul and Katrina's story, I would definitely read that. Just don't stop writing, I want to read more of your stories❤️

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE WRITE MORE. Must publish!!!

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE WRITE MORE. You are extremely talented. Try to look up editor/publisher for Lara Adrian. Your writing is easy, smooth, and riveting. Must publish!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

It was a beautiful story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I would pay to read this!

I loved this book, every chapter was well done! I've paid money for shorter and less rewarding books. You also gave yourself a way to write SO many more stories using the same world of characters. It reminds me of the Dark Series by Christine Feehan which is the highest compliment I can give you since she is my favorite paranormal romance writer. I sincerely hope you find a way to get published, maybe through Amazon for Kindle books? Best of luck to you and thank you so much for sharing such a wonderful story!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

this is so great of a story

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
AMAZING ABSOLUTELY LOVED IT

I could not stop reading it once I started. I loved it . I'm excited to read more of you stories.

ilovegibbsilovegibbsover 8 years ago
Outstanding story!!!

I don't know where to start. You are an incredibly talented writer. I loved this series. I read this series from beginning to end in a couple of days. During any free time I was reading, I had to know what happened next!!! I was hooked from the first paragraph. I love your characters, their interactions, their storylines. I loved everything!!! Thank you for sharing with us.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Loved it!!

I got sucked in from the very beginning and had to force myself to stop reading and go to sleep. Then I woke up and started reading again. Very well written. Excellent storylines. Characters you can't help but love. Thanks you for writing this amazing story!

grunt82abngrunt82abnover 8 years ago
Great Story

Was never an English major, but really loved this entire story! Thank you for taking the time to write it!

thruholewizardthruholewizardover 8 years ago
Great story I hated to see it end

I am not one to criticize English grammar or spelling ,I could figure out what you meant and that was good enough for me . I had a great time reading the story and I thank you for hours of entertainment . Thank you for sharing with us .

Stephen J

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Great story!

loved how you 'mated' everyone. Strong story line, etc. I do have an issue with Elizabeth. Don't feel that she deserved the title of 'Madam Alpha' so soon...she was too arrogant and too egotistical. Taking care of the pack, nothing should be so beneath her as to be 'boring' and farmed out.

Didn't like how she challenged the Alpha in front of the pack, makes him look weak. Alpha status needs to be earned. Should have left her simply to be addressed as 'madam', til she earned her stripes, which she eventually did.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Fabulous

This is probably the third or fourth time I have read this story. I absolutely love it. You should honestly think of publishing it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Awesome.

Fantastic story, every chapter.

near1111near1111about 8 years ago
amazing story

i realy enjoyed your Story. it was not a simple Story but more like a saga with a whole Fantasy world created inside your talented brain. the Drama was breathtaking, espacialy the part in which she and dia got inside the witch house and she got shot multiple times. the Story was also very complex with many very different chars. 5 fat stars for that masterpiece of Story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Awesome~!!!!

Your series is amazing! I literally could not stop reading this. It had just the right amount of plot, drama, feels to combine with the sex scenes to make it a 1000% better! I'm an author too, but I couldn't even begin to imagine being able to come up with something like this and put it together. Well done!

Oweary1Oweary1about 8 years ago
Just wow!

Just amazing - such an epic read that is quality (aside from the spelling/grammatical errors) from beginning to end. Wish you wrote more stories!

ilovegibbsilovegibbsalmost 8 years ago
Incredible!!

Outstanding! Amazing!! I loved this series. You are a very talented writer. I was hooked on the first chapter and had to read straight through to the end. This is the second time I have read this. I wish I could find my "mate." Great job.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Loved it

loved every single chapter

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

SIMILAR Stories