All Comments on 'Bound to My Mate Ch. 20'

by DoctorWolf

Sort by:
  • 533 Comments (Page 3)
AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Sad to see it end!

This has been my absolute favorite story on this site. I really hope that you decide to make a sequel, or another story like it.. Maybe a spin off with Will and Dia or Joel and Elizabeth's pups. Anyway, this was great. Thank you for writing it.

A1988A1988about 12 years ago

Oh i loved it, loved it, loved it, please keep on writing!

loveisbornloveisbornabout 12 years ago
one word for this story

Brilliant!!!

flowergurl17flowergurl17about 12 years ago
love it

I was hoping we get a story with Joel and him mate with kids. would be great!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Wonderful

Just wonderful ! And addictive

foxithngfoxithngabout 12 years ago
AMAZING !!

I loved this story! You have a real gift. Like most others I would love to see more written about the pack and possibly their friends and children Keep on writing!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Love your writing!!

I know you've been told before, but you are truly a gifted writer. Your imagination is spectacular, and you are able to convey your imagination in a way that grabs the reader's attention, and keeps it! I've read both of your stories, back to back. I was sad when both of them ended, which is definitely the sign of a great story! Your editor missed some of your grammatical errors, but the errors in no way made the story unreadable. I'd highly suggest sending your writing to a publisher. The worst that could happen is they turn you down. Then try again! Your writing should be out on shelves for the world to enjoy! Congrats on a job well done!:)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Loved it again :-)

It's my second time reading this story and I'm amazed again by the depth of the story and the quality of the creativity for a first novel. I think if you were to spend some time polishing it you could submit to agents (or just cut to the chase and self publish). Thank you for sharing this with us.

oneboobeeoneboobeeabout 12 years ago

This is one of the best stories that I have ever read on here. I wish it was in print, I keep telling my friends about it. I hated to see the story end!!!!!! My eyes hurt from staying up late to read it, but I could not go to bed. I will certainly be reading this again. Hope you will have more!!!!!!!

AlphasGirl09AlphasGirl09about 12 years ago
AMAZING

I have to say that I really enjoyed reading this story. I have read it now more than once and it never gets old. Your writing is amazing and I have to say this story is in my top 10.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Again

Just finished this story for the 4th time, amazing writing. keep it up. So hot. :)

oneboobeeoneboobeeabout 12 years ago

Just read this again for the third time!!! Love it, Love it!!!!!! Look forward to reading more from you. Would be great if you connected them in another story, such as Will and his mate.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Wonderful!!!!

This story was fantastic, I will happily read anything else you care to write. Thank you!!

hintofjasminehintofjasmineabout 12 years ago
phenominal

Its 4am here for me and I have stayed up way late just to read this series once more to refresh my memory as I read your new chapter that I stumbled upon earlier this evening. I am so glad you are continuing the series and cannot wait for what else you have in store for us! Please keep the writing coming and soon! You have a lot of your beloved reader fans sitting on the edge of our seats what is yet to come!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Very

good story line. I enjoyed the whole thing. I am glad that I was lucky enough to be able to read the entire thing, though. I hate to read a great piece, and then find the next installment never arrived.

Thank you!

Keep writing ...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
AWESOME

this is my favorite literotica story.

BadCittyLadyBadCittyLadyabout 12 years ago
Love the Story!!!

i love this story! i so do hope that you will write more on this story! i would espically love to read about Joel and Elizabeth having pups and how all their other visits to the other packs go! i think you could do lots right from where you have left off from this story and i so do hope that you will write more lots more! i love the characters in this story! :)

Loved_OneLoved_Oneabout 12 years ago
Awesome

Favorite series! Please keep it going!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Sequel

Looking forward to a sequel with Elizabeth and Joel's pups and maybe side stories about Will and Dia and others.

RukaTurtleRukaTurtlealmost 12 years ago
:sigh:

I have read the entire story AT LEAST 5 times and it never gets old. I ADORE the pack! Oh how I wish mine would find me already. I really do hope you will consider a sequel. I want to hear more about the pack and its new members, their children, their lives together...all of it! :)

My deepest thanks for such a wonderful and fantastic story

DrbicDrbicalmost 12 years ago
Love This Story

I am so appreciative of your work. Thank you for investing the time to write it. I echo the others in begging for more.

Regards

MusicFreak579MusicFreak579almost 12 years ago
Beautiful

This was an AMAZING story and so beautiful. I really hope you continue it. You mentioned Elizabeth having pups earlier....Am I just wondering here?? haha. But seriously, you are very gifted. All my love <3

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
I did not

like that the women killed her self just when she found her mate all the hope and love just gone could you not had them talk longer get to know each other have some one she knows in the pack go with her to the new pack use magic to bring her back

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

Please make a sequel! Your writing has improved so much from reading Ciara's story. It would be great to see how this story develops. I'm addicted!

Ps. Good luck with your daughter's birth x

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Please please please

please continue this story. I love it. I have read it twice and plan to read it again. After I read ASttS for the fourth time. Would love to read about Joel and Elizabeths pups.

It would be interesting to see how much more protective she will become with new pups in the den. Not only hers but the other females who were changed in the story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
My goodness

That was amazing. For the past two days I have been 100% completly addicted to your story. Just yesterday I was telling my friend about it and now she cant put it down. You've had me laughing out loud like a fool over some of the lines in this book. Its brilliant. I would LOVE it if you wrote more, especially if she had pups. It would add to a huge protective factor and make everything that much more intresting. Please write more :) Thank you!

Sirens_CrySirens_Cryalmost 12 years ago
Loved it!!!

Fabulous work! I had the benefit of reading it all in one go though so I didnt suffer the frustration of some of your other readers with your cliffhangers hehe. Only thing I wished would have been added as an epilogue was where we see Elizabeth pregnant :) Great work!

LaSaliaLaSaliaalmost 12 years ago
Nooooooo!

You didn't explain how trackers help find other wolves mates! You mentioned it a couple times and I was wildly curious! If u don't plan on revisiting this story universe, please cure my curiosity!

I loved this story! Easily as creative and well written as any novel I've read in the same genre. Can't wait for your next masterpiece!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Nice one

Madam Author hope you feel inclined to keep writing. Not perfect but

I've paid good money to read a lot worse.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Gah!!

You need towrite a follow up about her going through eustrus (is that what it's called?) and also one with her and pups/kids!!!!! Loved it!

drews_lette11drews_lette11almost 12 years ago
OMG!!!

This was an INCREDIBLE story. I hope to see more of these characters in future stories. Your series as well as one other have inspired me to write my own. I hope you enjoy mine as much as I enjoyed yours. It has been a pleasure to read your work and I look forward to more of the same.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Wow!

I loved it! You are a wonderful writer! Great characters, great plot, great sex, great everything! I was obsessed with this story and couldn't put it down! Thanks for the story!

Can't wait to read your other story!

Regards from tiggerroo

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
OMG .,,

No puedo creer que se acaboo!! >.< que mal si tuviera mas de seguro que siguiera leyendo jaja me gusto mucho gracias por mostarnos este trebajo tan chebre de seguro que a mucha gente le ha gustado tanto como me gusto a mi por que 233 comentarios wow mucho

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Amazing story!

Hands down literally the best erotic story I've ever read so far. I could not stop reading. I was so sad that there was an actual end to this story! I even tried to stop reading for awhile to make it last longer... :/ This is truly an amazing story and I'm sad to see it end. I hope you continue this just even a little! If we were able to get a glimpse of them with pups that would be such a treat! Thank you for writing! :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Decided to read...

So I decided to read this as I was waiting for the next ASttS chapters...and I was not disappointed! It's just as attention grabbing and wonderful! I was so hoping we'd get to see hear about the pups though, because as I have come to realize I don't think there is an end to your imagination! DW you have truly become my favorite author on literotica, and I can't wait to read more of your work!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
It can't be over...

It just can't! I loved this story! I'm still wondering what happens next!

Although, as far as endings go, this has satisfied me enough. So sad it even has to end though :(

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Excellent writing!

I've read both of your stories now. Though initially I thought the stories to be weird, I soon became so intrigued with your story line, character development and writing style, I couldn't stop reading. Great work; look forward to your next offering.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
do ya' wanna play fetch?

Oh god, I've never LOLed so much from any other paragraph on this site. Hilarious!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Can't believe it!!!

That was the most amazing story. Throughout the story I kept thinking about how different Elizabeth seems from the end and the beginning of the story. I absolutely loved this story!!! Bravo!

Darksider1029Darksider1029almost 12 years ago
Needed something

She needed to get pregnant!!! That would have made the story complete. AMAZING story though.

Nasuada8Nasuada8almost 12 years ago
Great story!!!

I totally agree, she should have gotten pregnant! That would have been a great twist to the story!

You could always keep writing more!

MsKikiMsKikialmost 12 years ago
u did it again

I just finished reading this again for the second time, and it was just as amazing the second time around. I love this story! Perhaps some time down the road you can write a continuation of the story,(perhaps the adventures of Will and Dia?) or maybe a prologue? I need more!! I'm sure that many others would agree :) (But not until you finish STTS lol I'm dying to find out what happens. Can't wait to read the new chapter!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
I have loved both of your stories, but...

I find it isn't enough. You can continue to add to this story from this perspective and add more challenges to the characters so they can overcome them. That would be my preferred continuation...but it's your story. I would just like to say that I enjoyed your stories and would like to read more from you . I know that you are currently working on another story, but I would like to read more of this one because it is great.

A.J.

WesteriaRainWesteriaRainover 11 years ago
Always wanting more.

This story was great to read! Your characters were easy to fall in lust with. As with any story I have read and truly liked, I would always like to see what else can happen in the story line. I won't lie and say otherwise but, a good writer knows that the best story is the one that have the people wanting more and more!

JhyrJhyrover 11 years ago
Awesome characters!

I really like how your characters changed and developed. I find that this is sometimes overlooked in erotic stories, but you did it very nicely.

Furthermore your story leaves *so much room* for sequels!!!!

Like stories about Rick and Angel, Dia and Will, Dominick and Maryellen, or a story about the witches, or....

Just a hint/thought...^^

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
awsome

I loved the story

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Great but other ideas?

Amazing story!!! Your character development was great! I was really hoping to hear about Elizabeth going into oestrus with her change in attitude and her having pups with Joel!!!! That would be awesome... Would also love to hear more about the humans finding mates!!! Great story over all!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Awesome

I loved ur story..... I hope u will write a sequel. I'm really looking forward to what happens between Elizabeth and Joel and what happens with all the other girls

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Loved it

Started this series at 10 am this morning, and just finally finished it at 11pm the same day. I've loved every bit of it, and just wished there was a sequel to this story. Amazing work of art and literature, you professionally portrayed the sense of safety and protectiveness of each character in the story, and wove something that could be considered believable. I hope to read more works of art from you Doctorwolf, and will always take the time to check back on your works to see if you have anything new.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Couldn't get enough!

I started this series this morning and couldn't stop reading it! I can't wait to read more of your stories.

ranae1981ranae1981over 11 years ago
Loved this story

And hope you write many more maybe you could tell us about the other packs and their adventures.

sluttyblakgurl87sluttyblakgurl87over 11 years ago
Super sad its over...

I LOVED this series!!! I've been reading it everyday after work for about a week. My boyfriend has actually complained that I give Bound to my Mate more attention than I give him. Not like I care. Lol. Back to you though(doctorwolf) I think you are a fantastic writer and I can't wait to read more of your work. 5 stars from beginning to end!! Keep it up!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
wonderful

I loved your series so much that i had to print your book to actually read it cause the light on the computer hurt my eyes please continue with this beautiful story what i want to know is what has happen to Alpha Latro and to his wonderful mate and to the rest of the cast .... there is a lot more to this story and i guess i will have to be patient and see

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

I really enjoyed reading your story, so much I actually dreamt and secretly wished it could be real. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
i hate you

Not really. You have just kept me up late for the past several with your story. I literally could not put it down. Excellent story, good character develoment and some nice plot twists thrown in for flavor. Also thr erotic scenes were very nicely done and had me greatly aroused. You should thing about getting this story published as an ebook.

kinkykayekayekinkykayekayeover 11 years ago
Hmmmmm

Wondering if your next story is going to be about the missing DeSantos

daughter and the Alphas mate.....

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Thanks

Having read your other offering I was a bit scared that this wouldn't be so good. How stupid I was, they are both absolutely brilliant.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
wonderful

I have just read all 20 chapters. Wonderful storytelling.

JainzarJainzarover 11 years ago
Just finished all 20 chapters

It took me a few days and nights to finish all the stories but I really enjoyed it.

I hardly ever comment but when I really enjoy something as much as I have with these I will.

Thank you for a great story.

panda1870panda1870over 11 years ago
:)

I have to agree with the comments.... It kept me up late at night to finish reading every chapter.... I really enjoyed the stories... Please write A story about Anthony...our more about Dominic ;)naughty boy .... But please continue with your stories....

Beasts_onyxBeasts_onyxover 11 years ago
Seriously

Holy cow. That was such an amazing story. I'm really warring with myself over should I start a slave to the servants or reread this. Great plot, great characters, great vocabulary, sentence structure, you name it. You have thoroughly impressed me DoctorWolf, and I wish I had more of your material to read- in a hard copy at that. Thank you for your time, imagination, and dedication. It is very much appreciated.

niteshadeniteshadeover 11 years ago
Love it!

I can't wait to see what you write next!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
wonderful

Wonderful story. Well written and fast paced, with intriging characters. Thank you for sharing

IndyBlueWingsIndyBlueWingsover 11 years ago
Wow

I must say, once again, that you have made a fantastic story

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Far to Awesome to End :'(

I have to say that the only good thing about this story ending is that I will eat for the first time in 12 hrs. As a whole the series was good enough that by the time I got to chapter 3 I knew I was in trouble and was going to be just as obsessed as I was with Slave to the Servants. Now I am going to have to go back and re-read your chapters so I can rate them all properly.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Great Story!!

I've read both of your series and was really thrilled by the writing, I am hoping to see more stories from you in the future. Maybe you could write a few more chapters for this story though?

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Pt. 2?

I first read this about a year ago and something made me want to come back and read it again! It was just as great as the first time I read it and I still hope you may consider doing a second part to this story, maybe with children or something. Either way I think you create great stories and should continue writing, it's your gift!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Oh my god yes

Oh my god I dont want it to end at all I love it so much I stayed up all night for three days just to read it all as soon as possible god its incredibly hot and sexy had me breatheing hard at some plint mmm god get this published I beg yhuu god mmm

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Well done

A brilliant story, its funny for me to say this, but i came for the sex, and stayed for the story. He He, the story is absolutely brilliant, i'm not sure what publishing guidelines there are, but i would be greatly surprised if they turned a storey of this quality down. In fact i have paid good money for books filled with crap stories. This story however, is worthy of great praise. Keep up the good work, he he and maybe you can get something published for real, and bring such ideas to the greater public he he :P

I look forward to further writing,

Wolf_Soldier

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Offshoot???

Great story, despite the occasional misspell. i would LOVE to see it continue, especially given how you ended this one. I I got to thinking, how great it would be to have an offshoot story from the perspective of some of the other couples, Preferably Rick and April, but I'm sure that you could make which ever pair work. Just please follow up. 8D

WinterHowlingWinterHowlingover 11 years ago
Loved it!

Oh, this story was amazing. I've been hooked from beginning to start. If this was a book, I would buy it, and then buy copies for all my friends. Please continue writing stories, this was phenomenal.

secretdesires69secretdesires69over 11 years ago

Just finished reading this for the second time. Please continue the story! Rick and April or Will and Dia or whoever! Just please write more!

Zangetsu21Zangetsu21over 11 years ago
Amazing

Just finished reading. Can't wait for more, I hope you continue.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
sooooooo good I loved it !!!

I loved every page of it ,like any great story I hated for it to end . You created an entire world and made it seem so real ....it would have been nice for one man to be mated by a female wolf ........maybe next time ?????? The sexual scenes seemed so

natural and so nicely done , this would make a wonderful movie !!!!!

I am so pleased to have been given the chance to read this .

Stephen

I have trouble signing in so I will have to be anonymous

KayakbabeKayakbabeover 11 years ago
Publish it!

I'll buy a copy just to support your continued writing. This was/ is excellent!

LilliannaMorganLilliannaMorganover 11 years ago
AMAZING

I just spent the better part of the last two days reading this entire story. I loved it! Please write more about these characters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
continuation

Maybe a good idea for a sequel would be from their child's prospective? Maybe their female child?

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
very good

Could add a part where she goes into heat and a few chapters on her being pregnant then the a few chapters on the kid or kids

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Loved this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
please

Please write a new story about werewolf there are so little and I love your work with both of you stories bound to my mate and slave to servants maybe a mixture of both of them would be good

star306566star306566over 11 years ago
what happens next?

I love this but i think there should more chapters.There's still so many unanswered questions like Elisabeth haveing kids and there life, and dia and will becoming alpha. I feel like their can be so much more to this story..but other then that :-) i loved it

Native64Native64over 11 years ago
20 Stars!!!!!

If I could give you 20 stars I would have.

This should be made into a book!!

I am very impressed with your passion and ability!

I hope that my writings someday will be as addictive to the readers and yours are to me!!

I love chocolate!! :-) Success!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
You can't stop, seriously..

This has to go on! There are FAR too many stones left untouched. We need to finish hearing about the mating parties, we need to hear about Elizabeth and Joel having children, maybe even give us a story for the grown up children's lives. You can't end here. It's simply not fair. You've written 20+ stories about the aliens, why not write more about the werewolves? I spent so much time reading this stories, to take them away would be quite rude. :P But I do feel as if though this should me made into a book, all of the chapters put together. Why did you decide to end here? What gave you that push? I'm urging you to come back with more...PLEASE. Seriously.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Great story!

Couldn't put it down. I loved Elizabeth and Joel! I can't wait to read some more of your writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
amazing!!!

You are a great writer!!! A fantasic combonation of action, love and sensuality! I hope to see more from you!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
More

Please keep writing this!! I want to see them have pups and how the new couples adapt! You are so talented!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
OMG!

i love that you told us that your husband's name is Joel. Now i'm over here thinking you are a wereworlf...which is awesome!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
incredible

Loved both your stories so much i was sad when i finished them . I wanted them to go on forever. love the strong males in your story. You are incredibly talented, i hope you write another story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
great book

when is the next book coming out

miss_alisonmiss_alisonabout 11 years ago
Amazing!

I read both stories before but was in too much of a hurry to read the next chapter to vote, re-reading and voting its just as enjoyable the second time around!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Please more

What about pups and the new couples I love this story please don't quit

brandnewpetbrandnewpetabout 11 years ago
Love!

Absolutely loved it. :) I wouldn't mind reading a sequel someday!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
more

one of the best storys ive read cant wait to see if carry the story on ....

sexymomma57sexymomma57about 11 years ago
beautiful

beautiful story.. very detailed and in depth! I am looking forward to enjoying more of your stories!

sharongscssharongscsabout 11 years ago
What an amazing Author and Story

Well I am sad that this story has ended your are an amazing writer I have read many books from JR Ward, Laurie London and Cassandra Claire all amazing books. However you have captured the essences that makes you never wanting to put the book down I became so involved in the characters I was trying to image what they looked like. I hope you will let your story continue as the characters grow as I am sure there is more to tell. Never stop writting you have a gift and look forward to not only reading this again but reading your others books. Regards Sharon from Gold Coast Australia

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Wow...

I read both stories in 4 days, please do not stop writing. I read a lot and I mean a lot. I couldn't put these stories aside. Thank goodness I work from home, I would have been fired otherwise. I could go on and on, but again I will just ask you to write another story. Also you should look into having these published!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
You need to write more

I keep waiting and waiting... I finished with this story quite some time ago, it was my absolute favorite. And sense then I have not found a single one that come even close to this. I would love for you to write more soon, but I understand you have a baby now which is totally awesome. I cannot wait for you to write more.

Lady_BriarLady_Briarabout 11 years ago
Love This

This story captured my attention and interest like a good book I just couldn't put it down. I love the way you write, the fact that not everything centers around the sex. It is an amazing story with serious thought put into character development that can be seen easily by the other user comments and the attachment we all seem to have to them. I will continue to be a fan of your writing. Keep up the amazing work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Fantastic!

You should be a best selling author with work like this! Fantastic, a gripping read, excellent storyline with characters of depth. Well done.

GimletEdgeGimletEdgeabout 11 years ago
I would love to purchase this in ebook form.

I've returned to read it so many times, it only seems fair. Plus, I would love to think that might encourage you to extend the Latro saga. Hints were made when Elizabeth was first turned that there would be pups...plus I'd love to see how you'd develop many of the secondary characters now that they are mated. And even more hints were dropped about other magical creatures---though carefully cloaked so we couldn't be sure about vampires or evil fairies. I know your imagination knows no bounds, so I hope your life will allow you to press forward with your fiction.

Thank you again for sharing this, and Bravo!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES