Breaking in a New Sub Ch. 03

Story Info
Diane & Jack go to a new level.
837 words
4.08
41.6k
3

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/28/2022
Created 12/31/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Finally it was time to break in this girl Diane, he knew how and exactly what he wanted it was just timing that would need to be worked out. It all came together one day when she called him at his request.

"Hello Diane," I said over the phoneline.

"Hello Master Jack," she whispered.

"Diane, there's something I want," I paused to gage her reaction, "I want you!"

"Sir, I don't think I can, I'm not ready yet, you know all I have been through, I'm just not prepared yet."

"That's unacceptable slut, I want you and I want your submission now."

"Sir, please don't do this I'm still fragile, can't we just remain friends and play buddies for now."

"I'm not a fucking play buddy slut, this is for real, you will either give in or, this is the last time we will talk Diane. I want you to remember the stories I have written for you and told you over the phone so many times and how you feel when you talk to me honey. You know that I am the one person beside yourself that you cannot bullshit."

"Yes, Sir you are right but I fear I'm not ready to become all you want in me and if I can even take on that challenge now," she said.

"That's over honey," I told her, "I know you will be an excellent submissive with the right training which we will discuss later but first we need to get you to the point that I am ready and waiting for. You know what I want to hear come out of your lips slut so tell me:"

"Sir," she pleaded once more, " I can't do this."

"Diane, Now!" I demanded.I made sure she heard the anger and desire in my voice as I repeated the command.

"Sir, I...we both already know it's true as much as possible don't make me say it I don't think I can Master Jack."

"Fine, this conversation is over when you're ready to come to me then come back on your hands and knees and beg," I said and started to push the disconnect button on the phone when I heard her sob.

"Sir, please don't go, I'll tell you."

"Good girl, tell me what is in your heart and mind and down in the very soul of yours that you long to tell me."

"Fine sir," she started slowly, "I am yours, I am kneeling down, offering myself to you with no questions, I wish to be your slut and submissive pet until such time that you release me or want me no further. Please Sir, have this girl's submission," she asked.

"Very good my pet, you have done well today, please take a moment and compose yourself, wipe away the tears and regain all your composure. I will give you a moment."

"Sir, I'm fine now," she whispered through her tears.

"Alright then Diane, now it's time to move on, I'll be in your area next week I have a business conference, I want you to be prepared to stay with me the whole week. Take off from work, if you can't afford to I will pay your lost wages for the week just make sure you take the time off and are prepared to pick me up at the airport."

She gasped audibly on the other end of the phone not knowing what to say. She hadn't expected this but she already felt her panties starting to get wet and she knew that he was dead serious he wouldn't joke about such things to her.

"Yes, sir," she replied.

"Fine then honey, I will ring you the night before I leave, I have a busy week and you need to be preparing yourself for my arrival. When I get there I want your pussy shaved bare, I want you looking classy yet showing flesh, also you are to bring all the toys you have and be prepared to learn much next week. There is to be no, I repeat no masturbation until I tell you is that understood?"

"Yes, sir, I understand your every command and am taking notes so that I am prepared and pleasing to you Master, sir," she responded.

"Sir, may I ask one question," Diane ventured.

"Yes, and you just did Diane," I teased her.

"Oh Sir, don't tease me I am still a bit shaken up, now sir, what is it you expect from me next week?"

"Oh my darling little one, I am going to take you through your fantasies and also show you a world that you haven't fully glimpsed yet, so prepare yourself to be awakened."

"Yes, sir."

"Now I must go to bed honey, but I will be talking to you very soon and letting you know the details and expectations as they arise," I informed her.

"Yes, Sir," she cooed, "Goodnight my sleepy master."

Please remember to vote and send feedback and keep watching for the next chapter.