All Comments on 'Brenda Loses Control Ch. 02'

by koala011860091

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Poor Brenda

You gotta love Justine she really knows how to treat her boss.

I can bet I know what the cucumbers for, but which hole will it fill ?

the one with the big pink floppy lips or the tight wrinkled browneye......maybe both one to grease it up and the other to be forcibly screwed in Lol !

They should have screwed the cuc up her asshole while she was holding in the enema.

Justine could have held Brenda's face to the ground and had Brenda on her knees as Ling screwed in the cuc, then Katie could have kicked Brenda in the abdomen.

Imagine the cucumber being launched into the air like a rocket.

Sounds good for a few laughs at Poor Brenda's exspence

My wife put me on to your stories .

the cucumber was her idea.

Jack

Happy_Married_ManHappy_Married_Manover 14 years ago
Hello Koala( And Brenda)

Love the first story and the second story. I do hope something like this will never REALLY happen to to the REAL Brenda. but this story and in fact your other stories have all been very good and very erotic. Keep up the good work.

Poizon69Poizon69over 14 years ago
Great story, very sexy.

How about taking the fictional Brenda to a concert where she ends up naked in the crowd? Sexy story by the way. I hope you continue Brendas adventures. Thanks for writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
sopping cunt

Any writer who uses the phrase "sopping cunt" gets docked 2 points. So, you get 3.

Exceptions will be made if a cruel or idiotic character says it in dialogue, as long as there is dramatic justification.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous