Brenda Loses Control Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Brenda panicked. Her cramping was almost unbearable. "Please... please Mistress," she begged, "it's so full, please, I need to let it out."

"The sooner she cums, the sooner you can get on the toilet sweet tits. I'd stop wasting time if I were you."

As a cramp seized Brenda, she realized that she had no time for debate, so she submitted. She crouched in front of her intern's spread legs, and began to lick the young girl's pussy. She licked, she sucked on the lips, she nibbled at Katie's clit. Brenda was desperate to bring this 19 year old off, and her actions showed it. She began working a finger into the younger woman's pussy.

"Wow, look at the boss, it looks like she really digs muff diving," Ling laughed. "Just wait until my turn, you bitch." Ling slapped Brenda's ass hard, scaring the older woman that she wouldn't be able hold the enema in. Brenda worked even harder on Katie's pussy. She licked frantically at Katie's clit, then dropped down and started sticking her tongue up into the girl. Katie's pelvis started to rock, and Brenda was hopeful that she might be done soon.

Justine's hands exploring her pussy again made Brenda moan, distracting her from her goal of getting her intern to cum. Justine slowly massaged her vulva, and then began diddling her clit, clouding Brenda's mind again. Only the cramps in her intestines allowed her to focus back on Katie, and she begain licking again as fast as she could. Katie's hips began to buck into Brenda's face.

"Justine... ahhh.. Justine... may I please cum?" Katie asked between quiet moans. Brenda was terrified. Katie had obviously submitted to Justine in ways that Brenda couldn't even imagine. If Justine said no, would Katie really not orgasm? Did Brenda even have a chance here? Relief washed over her when she heard Justine tell Katie that she could. Within seconds the nineteen-year-old tensed up, and let out a quiet gasp as she climaxed. Justine removed her hand from Brenda's pussy and the older woman rushed for the toilet.

"We'll be in the bedroom," Justine said as she and Katie left the bathroom, "come on in when you're all done."

Brenda was grateful for a little privacy as felt the relief of sitting on the toilet and letting the enema out. Her body slowly began to feel more normal as she cleaned herself up, and headed to the bedroom. Her four employees were standing in front of a few piles of her clothes, holding them up and tossing them into one pile or another.

"My clothes! What are you doing?" Brenda asked.

"Your wardrobe needed some serious help, girl," Ling answered, "so we're sorting stuff. All the stuff in this big pile here... that stuff that isn't slutty enough for a girl like you. So we'll take that to Goodwill this weekend. This small pile here, this is what you'll be wearing from now on." Ling's smile was positively evil.

Brenda was horrified. They were getting rid of all of her clothes. Well, maybe not all of them, but almost all. The pile of clothes that Ling said was for her to keep was ridiculously tiny. It didn't look like any of her bras were in it, and she only recognized a couple skirts and blouses, and some trashy lingerie from her ex boyfriend, but that was about it.

"Hey Justine, look what we found too!" Ling went into Brenda's closet and came back holding a handful of underwear. Brenda's heart sank as she realized what the Asian girl was holding. "She's got a whole stash of these ratty old panties. Like a dozen of them and they're all old and ripped and stained. What's up with that boss-lady."

"Hmmm," Justine pondered the panties and looked at Brenda, "so are you just frugal, or is there something more going on here?"

Brenda was horrified to be confronted by old panties she had kept. She couldn't really say what had made her keep them. Just something about them, the way that wearing them made her feel a little cheap and trashy, a little dirty, it made her keep them around. And now Justine had figured it out, she was utterly humiliated.

"So do you like these panties," Justine held one of her tattered old pairs up, dangling from one finger. "Does wearing these get you hot? Make you feel dirty?" Brenda was shaking her head slightly, but even though she wanted to lie she found that she just couldn't.

"is your pussy wet, thinking about these panties?" Justine got close to Brenda, and began to rub the panties along the older woman's slit. "How wet does it make it?" Brenda moaned as the friction of the fabric along her sensitive clit made her see stars. She didn't want to, but her hips thrust forward as Justine rubbed the panties back and forth.

"Oh this does get you hot, doesn't it" Justine grinned. "You're soaking wet. I'll bet I can even stuff these panties right into that sopping cunt." Brenda was horrified by the way Justine talked, and even more horrified by what she was doing. Justine began pushing the old panties into her vagina. Justine switched between diddling her boss' clit, and pushing the panties into her twat. Bit by bit, the panties disappeared into her womb. The sensation was strange, but not unpleasant, and Brenda found herself moaning and gyrating her hips as Justine pushed.

"It's my turn now!," Ling whined as she pulled off her dress again, "I've been waiting and I can't wait any more!"

"All right, all right you horny bitch," Justine said with a laugh. "Okay pet, lie down on the bed." She pinched Brenda's clit and pulled her over to the bed, making Brenda's see stars briefly. Justine grabbed a nipple and used it to steer Brenda until she was lying on her back on the bed, with her feet on the floor at the foot of the bed. Justine and Katie sat on either side of her legs, and pulled her thighs apart. Ling climbed over her, and put her knees on either side of Brenda's head, facing the foot of the bed.

"All right bitch," Ling was excited, "It's finally my turn. Start licking." She reached down and grabbed a nipple in each hand, and twisted them cruelly as she lowered her pussy onto her bosses face. Brenda let out a small squeak before getting down to business and licking the Asian girl's slit. Brenda could feel Justine and Katie rubbing her thighs and pussy, pulling the panties back out of her twat, and stuffing them back in again. It made it very hard to suck on Ling's pussy, but if she slowed down at all, Ling twisted and pulled her nipples, and shouted instructions.

"Okay up on my clit, good...now lick my slit. Yeah, suck on my lips. Okay back to my clit. Now go down and tongue fuck me. Yeah do it you cunt... do it deeper. Oh God, you are such a slut."

On and on the demands went, and Brenda did her best to satisfy Ling. All the while, Justine and Katie were playing with her, bringing her right up to the edge of orgasm, before Ling would twist her nipples again and start it all over again. Brenda's tongue was exhausted, but she knew she had to keep going. She redoubled her effort, tongue fucking the younger girl for all she was worth. Soon the Asian girl began to tense, and then she had a shuddering orgasm.

Brenda flopped her head back on the bed, and began to thrust her hips against Justine's fingers, desperate to get her release. To her dismay, Katie and Justine stopped touching her, and stood up.

"Noooo," Brenda moaned as she lowered her hands to rub her own pussy, "no Mistress please make me cum."

"Get your hands away from there," Justine slapped at Brenda's hands. "You won't be cumming any time soon. You never get to cum unless we give you permission. Remember?" She slapped her hand down hard, actually hitting Brenda right on her pussy. The older woman let out a yelp as she snapped her legs together.

"Owooww! Yes Mistress, I understand. But I need to cum Mistress. Please let me cum," Brenda continued to beg, feeling humiliated by her desperation.

"Not tonight pet. You never serviced me, and I'm just too tired now. I think we need all to get to bed. Now let's see, I think the three of us can sleep in your bed, but you're so horny you'd probably hump our legs all night long. Here, lie down on the floor at the foot of the bed"

"No, please Mistress... Owweee...yes Mistress."

Brenda lay down on the floor between her bed and dresser.

"Now, we need to make sure that you don't do anything tonight," Justine smirked. She grabbed a pair of pantyhose off the big pile of Brenda's clothes, and used them to tie one of Brenda's feet to a leg of the bed. Katie grabbed another pair, and tied Brenda's other foot to the leg of her dresser, holding her legs spread apart. Brenda begged them not to do this, but they paid her no attention. At this point she knew better than to physically resist, so she just laid there, humiliated, as Justine used a third pair to tie her hands together and to the other leg of the bed.

"There you go, that should keep even a horny slut like you from playing with yourself."

Brenda continued to beg them not to do this, and Justine seemed to tire of it. She reached down to Brenda's crotch, inserted a finger, and pulled out the old panties that were still inside her. She brought them up to Brenda's mouth, and slowly pushed them part way into her mouth. Brenda was humiliated at how turned on she was and how she was now sucking her own juices out of the soaked panties in her mouth.

"You keep quiet the rest of the night pet, or I'll have to tape those in," Justine threatened.

The three younger women went into Brenda's bathroom and she heard them laughing and get ready for bed. Then they all came out naked, and climbed into Brenda's bed. Brenda got a brief view of Justine naked, and her pussy throbbed again. She knew that Justine was very pretty, but the lean, tan body with high, pert breasts seemed almost perfect as it flashed by. Brenda spent the next hour or more listening to the squishy noises and moans coming from her bed as the three of them had sex in front of her. She was frustrated beyond all reason as she listened to all the sex sounds, and smelled the strong aroma of sex. She had spit the panties out, and it was a warm night so she was not too uncomfortable, but she was as aroused as she had ever been, and to have to listen to sex but not be able to participate was agony. She finally drifted off to sleep wishing that she could cum.

TO BE CONTINUED

Again, this is complete fiction, but Brenda is real. She really enjoyed your comments last time, and we got a couple great suggestions. Special thanks to Alli for the suggestion on the cucumber, you know what's coming next. :) Please keep the comments coming.

12