Brittany's Travels Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oooooh!" Brittany squealed, and rubbed his chest with her free hand, and welcomed his stroking. "Ohh, yesssss..." There was certainly no language barrier for the moment as he rubbed her into a loud and proud orgasm. As soon as he'd slipped his finger out and stood up, Brittany threw her arms around him and kissed him passionately, welcoming his hardness bobbing around between her thighs. She closed her legs around it and they both laughed at the sensation, and she wiggled back and forth to further inflame his arousal.

Brittany did need to wash off the rest of her body, of course, and this she did effortlessly by soaping up Jacques' body and rubbing herself up against it at every angle. She also returned the favor on his pubic hair, and was pleased to be with a man who had at least as much of it as she did for a change. "You'll have one clean dick anyway," she teased as she soaped up his erection for the third or fourth time.

"What?"

"Never mind!" As the spray rinsed it off, Brittany knelt down and kissed it - gently at first, then harder and with lots of tongue action, drawing roars of joy from above. She went hard at it for a couple of minutes, but wanted to save something for bed.

Jacques was not happy when she let him out and stood up. "Not done!" he protested.

"We will be! Bed!" Brittany pointed toward the bathroom door and shut the water off. She took a towel from the rack and patted him dry, and then let him take his turn on her.

Jacques still looked a little confused and frustrated once he had her dried off, so Brittany pranced out into the bedroom and flopped back on the bed, holding her legs up with her knees and spreading them wide. Her earlier resentment forgotten, she was feeling ravenous with desire.

Jacques climbed slowly, deliberately onto the bed, his eyes transfixed on Brittany's pussy, which she felt absolutely tingling for his touch. When at last it arrived, she let out a moan she was sure could be heard outside. Thinking it was a good thing it was daytime out there, she got even louder as he slipped effortlessly inside her. "YES! Come here!" She realized a second too late that he probably didn't understand "come here", but whether he understood or not, he did it.

Brittany wrapped her legs around his and nipped at his earlobe as he set about humping her hard and fast. Usually she liked a slow start, but after what she'd done in the shower that felt a bridge too far. There were no more words for now as the sensation took over and she gave in to sweet inarticulateness.

Jacques' eyes bulged as he gazed at her, and she kept her own eyes open to look back at him. It was oddly endearing. She held the gaze as long as she could, but when she felt the orgasm coming on she couldn't help but tilt her head back and scream at the ceiling.

"Beautiful," he whispered, still not slowing down.

"Et toi!" she ordered, slapping his sides with both hands.

He flailed away faster than ever, promptly working Brittany into a tizzy again as well, and she thought she just might come again before he did. She didn't quite make it, but it was worth it for the joyous grunt he gave out as he came to a stop, and she threw her arms around him in triumph and pulled him down on top of her.

"Mmmmmmm," she cooed, stroking his back. He began to pull out, but she clamped her legs tightly around him. "Not yet!" she ordered.

"Désolé!

"It's okay," she said with a soothing rub on his back, now that he wasn't going anywhere. "Thank you for getting me out of there."

"Thank you for what?"

"Oh...pour me sauver?"

"Ah, d'accord," he said. Then, in English, "You...studied French?"

"I took French," she said. "But I was...Mais j'étais mauvais étudiant."

"Étudiant?! Non!" He gave Brittany's breasts a playful squeeze each, and she joined in on the laughter as well once she realized she had just called herself a male student.

Once the laughter subsided and so did Jacques, Brittany remembered she still hadn't called Angie. She hastily set Jacques free and sat up. "I need to call America!" she told him, and she snapped up the phone on the bedside table. It took a moment but she remembered Angie's phone number. Only after she had dialled it did she stop to think of what time it was in New Hampshire - afternoon here, morning there, no problem, and surely Angie would want to hear from her no matter what time it was.

She could hear from the urgency in Angie's "Hello" that she was right about that.

"Angie, I'm safe!" she said.

"Oh, thank God! Now where are you?"

"A hotel on the Swiss-French border. Literally on the border! I read about it once in prison, and here I am, can you believe it?"

"Yes I can, knowing you," Angie said. "But look, we've got to get you back here and secured. Let me see about getting you a ride to Geneva and then -"

A thundering knock at the door interrupted Angie and sent Jacques tumbling off the bed in a panic. "Brittany! Jacques! We know you're in there!"

"Shit, it's Brian." Brittany didn't even realize for a moment that she'd said it out loud or that Angie had heard.

But Angie had heard. "Brian from Mansfield? What the hell is going on there? Hello?"

"Call Interpol, or something!" Brittany hung up and grabbed up a bathrobe from the bathroom door, behind which Jacques was already hiding.

"I heard that, Brittany!" came Brian's voice again. "Let me in before I bang down this goddamn door!"

"No need for that, Brian!" Brittany tied the sash of the bathrobe, and unlocked the door just as Brian was banging up against it again, as the door gave way, he stumbled into the room and fell onto the floor.

Brittany stepped over him and out into the hallway, where Claude and another man she hadn't seen before were waiting on the stairs. "There you are," said the one she didn't know. "Come here already."

"No way." Brittany chanced a look over her shoulder and saw Brian stumbling out of the room after her. At the bottom of the stairs, she saw Jacques' friend the desk attendant and another man coming up to pull Claude and his cohort back.

Then things happened fast. Brittany was just able to duck out of the way when Brian lunged at her, while the men downstairs tackled Claude and Jacques. She didn't have any chance to see the outcome of the wrestling downstairs, as she sprung up and swung around the banister to evade Brian again. This time he caught hold of her leg, but he wasn't able to get her to let go of the banister. Brittany at least had time to glance down the stairs, where she saw Claude and his friend were being held down by two or three more locals.

She was hoping one of them might be able to come upstairs and help her, but that proved unnecessary. As Brian made yet another failed effort at prying her hands off the banister, Jacques finally appeared from the room and pulled him off Brittany just as the first sirens came into earshot outside. Brian was stronger and he soon had Jacques pinned, but he wasn't paying attention as Brittany got to her feet and came up behind him. She wasn't strong enough to pull his arms away from Jacques on her own, but she was able to trip him. As he lost his balance and tumbled back to the top of the stairs, Brittany gave him a shove and he slid down the stairs.

"She threw him down the stairs, right into France!" Angie recounted three days later at an all-hands meeting welcoming Brittany home. "The French police were waiting, but they couldn't arrest him at the top of the stairs. So she made sure he got to the bottom of the stairs."

"What made you think of that?" asked Winnie.

"It's something I read about that hotel when I was in prison," Brittany recalled. "During World War II, when France was occupied, the Nazis couldn't go upstairs because it was in Switzerland. I used to imagine I found a stairway like that in my cell - maybe I couldn't leave the building, but at least I could get away from the guards. So this way I was throwing Brian to the guards." She paused to acknowledge the applause. "So it actually was Brian?"

"Your biggest catch so far," Joseph confirmed. "The other two were a couple of his henchmen at the Galarde Farm, which I think will be purging its staff right about now. Up to now they've been able to say all the drug rumors were just that. Now the world knows."

"And to think I thought he was my father," Brittany said. "I wonder, did he ever show up?"

Angie and Joseph looked at one another, and Joseph nodded. "Brittany," Angie said, "I'm afraid your father was outside the hotel."

"What?!"

"If they had managed to get you outside, we think he was going to take you back to the Galarde Farm. He was smart enough to stay outside because he was on to the same trick you thought of. The French cops knew he was there but they couldn't arrest him."

"Look on the bright side," Joseph offered. "You've driven him further underground."

"But he knows I'm working against Mansfield. And my sister knows I'm out of prison, too."

"Is that a bad thing, Brittany?" Angie asked. "Didn't you want the world to know you were innocent?"

"I guess. But it gave me the creeps just to see her."

"I'd say you hurt her a lot more than she hurt you," Angie reminded her. Brittany laughed and blushed.

"What did you do to your sister?" Winnie asked.

"That's classified!" Angie said, and Brittany laughed even harder with relief.

"But isn't my cover blown?" Brittany had been afraid to ask from the moment she'd set foot in the building.

"In Europe for the moment," Joseph said. "But things will cool down."

"What about Jacques and those maids? They risked their lives to save mine."

"You weren't the first, Brittany," Angie said. "They knew the risks."

"Knew?" Brittany's eyebrows flew up. "You mean they've been..."

"No," Joseph said. "Not that we're aware of anyway. Chances are Mansfield won't hurt them for now. Everything's much too hot for the time being.

"For now," Brittany repeated.

"You can't save everyone," Angie said. "And don't even think of going back to Switzerland anytime soon, okay?"

"Of course," Brittany said. "So where am I going next?"

"Well, we do need to talk about that," Joseph said.