Brooklyn Swap Meat

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then it happened for the first time. One of the watching guys had come. He had shot his load in an arc into the darkness. It had hit one or two people, who shrieked immensely. Everyone around had been panicked about being hit as well. But then nobody wanted to stop and leave. Everyone kept going on. And the cacophony of moans and slaps covered over everything again. Another cum shot from a masturbating guy happened. The reaction was more muted. A kind of resignation went through the crowd that this was going to get messy and they had to deal with the mess.

I shot my load in her. She held me tight for a few seconds. Then she let go off me. As soon as I pulled out, my sperm slipped out of her pussy down the inside of her thighs. There was simply too much liquid in her. The mess in the room and on people was only grown. "I need more," she exclaimed, breathless, not concerned about coming at all but about getting more sperm into her to get her chances of pregnancy to 99.9%. She turned away from me without saying anything else to disappear into the dark fog of people. My dick started limping down.

A tall woman with school teacher glasses and a long dress came by me. She only looked at my dick. She slapped it a couple of times hard from the side and told it with a cooing sound: "Get hard!" When it didn't because I had just come, she walked on without anything else to look for a hard dick.

Things got really dirty and messy now. More women had tired from standing and got onto their hands and knees. Most were still trying to stand to avoid the squallor of the floor. Guys were shooting their masturbate onto the floor. I could occasionally see glimmers of light reaching the floor. There were wet spots. Luckily, my manhood started perking up again to make me think more of lust than what was happening.

A black woman grabbed my hand. Her hand was brawny. I wouldn't usually have wanted to have sex with her. But given the option to put my dick in or not, I definitely went for it. She guided me to the edge of the room. She wanted to lean her forearms against the wall so that I could take her from behind. In a way, I really liked taking her from behind. I grabbed her hips arching towards me. I had my way with her without thinking of her, pleasing her, or consequences. I was simply going for my own pleasure with abandon to feel in her pussy for the different spots to rub my penis head against. I was feeling for the rhythm that pleased me. I loved deep plunges into her. I gave her butt a slap on the side. I liked staring at her brown ass. I loved watching my dick disappear in her. I came in her. She disappeared with a "Thank you, honey!"

At this point, the room was moist from the sweating. The walls had collected condensate. The smell of sex had turned so intense that it became putrid. The studs of the group had already come five times and weren't getting hard anymore. A couple of brave women tried oral to revive their dicks, but the taste of the blend of semen and pussy juices showed up as an intense revolt on their faces. The first people started leaving. That created more space. The energy of the room changed to tired and worn out. The people who still tried to go hard felt the whole room dragging on them.

I myself had shot my own load on my vest. The front of my vest had a palm-sized spot with white jelly that was slowly turning into a black stain. A white woman, I'd guess a biologist because she seemed so serious, came up to me. She put my dick in her. The inside of her thighs were coated with fluids. The fluid trails went past her knees, down the side of her calves, all the way into her socks. When I hugged her, her back was slippery wet. I had to hold her because her body was so physically spent that she couldn't hold herself up straight. Having come already three times, I could feel that my penis was a bit numb and far away from coming. She was the cutest of them all. I guess I had worked my way to the peak of the crop, simply by outlasting the other guys. I loved fondling her breasts. They were on the smaller size, but so beautifully shaped with giant nobs as nipples. She didn't like it but allowed me in the hopes of remaining my hardness. I almost couldn't come, but I rubbed myself really hard in her. Squeezing her nipples really hard helped a lot to turn myself on. Her face turning away because she felt pleasure that she didn't want to display to me was a bit of a turn off. But then I got the job done anyway. All she said before she walked away was, "Thank god!"

The room was half empty now. The light was raised to reveal the floor There was a sense that we all had to leave. We all shuffled very slowly, being very careful not to touch people or be touched. I had my own semen on my belly from masturbating. The front of my pants was covered by juices dropping out of the women. My hands had dried crust on them from touching the women down there. Somehow, somebody must have gotten stuff on the elbow of my shirt. Some of the women were super coated in dark stains. With the increased light, I could see the floor, hundreds of spots of white jelly. It was rather intense. I couldn't step around it. I looked at the women in high heels with bare feet exposed to it.

It took fifteen minutes until I got out into the air. The throng of us walked to the subway station. I could see the people on the platform with the splotches. A passerby might not realize and simply wonder what had happened to all these people. I got glimpses of their faces - regular people with all their imperfections. I felt a mix of disgust at myself for the depravity and joy at the memory of the feelings of sex. We New Yorkers can be brutish in our quests to get what we want.

12