Cadillac Lunch

Story Info
Long overdue lunch leaves them wanting more.
3.9k words
4.47
21k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was hard to concentrate on the accounts and balances on the computer... after reading that, anyone would be afraid to get up. I know my panties were soaked. We had been going back and forth all day, each message a little more stirring than the last. This one read "Can you feel me under your desk? My hands gripping your thighs, my tongue almost touching your hot pussy, you can feel my breath. I can smell you girl"

I almost dropped my phone. I slid down in my chair unable to stop myself from picturing him under me, his lips slowly rising to my hot spot. There was no way my panties could have held my excitement from leaking through my slacks.

It was almost noon. He would be here in about 5 minutes to pick me up for lunch. How awkward would it be? Not seeing him in so long and just out of the blue... I should ignore him. I should just not respond at all and find something a little more controllable... but I can't help myself. Why can't I have a little fun every once in a while too? Oh, and it's SO much fun... I dare say incomparable.

He calls; I'm already on my way outside. It's busy out, noon downtown on a Tuesday... what do you expect. What do I expect? What? Are we going to go in a... secluded alley? Maybe a parking structure? Would I? I can't see myself going along with something like that... I smile. We'll just see. I decide to just go with the flow. I can't seem to speak, and I keep smiling. Cheesing... We talk about nothing, stop at a Mexican food place. I'm not hungry. I feel ignorant, like a high school virgin on a date with the guy that gets all the girls on the first date, with the facial expression to match.

We exit the restaurant, back in his Cadillac. He looks at me with that look, the same one he had on his face on our first date... right before he put those sexy hands on my thighs. Stunned, like a deer in headlights I couldn't stop him if I wanted to. I melt all over again, he knows. He leans over and pulls me close to him, kissing my neck. His hand is already undoing my pants; I don't dare ask him to stop. I want it, I want it now. He stops, tells me I'm supposed to be wearing a skirt. I just smile, thinking this was the last thing I'd thought I'd be doing today. What kind of girl does he think I am? Hah... what kind of girl am I? He looks downs, smiles "Hmmm, red..." referring to my panties. My head spins as his hand slides beneath them. I open my mouth to protest but he covers it with his hand while his middle finger starts at my cunt, feeling the wetness he rotates it up, spreading my juices all over my clitoris.

I feel sudden warmth take over my body; a slight shudder escapes from my spine. He presses unto me harder and moves his hand up and around, down, up, and around then down again and again. His eyes don't leave my face, I want to meet his gaze so he sees the sex in my eyes, instead I look around. People are coming in and out of the restaurant, walking to and from their lunch destinations, and here I am with this man's hands down my pants hungry for more. I moan his name and say something about people. He chuckles, smiles crookedly and starts to take my pants off one leg.

My mind races, yes I want it... surprisingly bad, but here?!? I know I should stop him but I can't... the thought of him inside me is just too compelling. I want to touch him, feel him in my hand but I don't. I'm afraid I wouldn't be able to stop. I watch him stare at my pussy hungrily. I know what he wants, and I'm going to let him have it. He scoots my ass back and bends over kissing my lower abdomen. I might've squealed lightly before biting my lip. The anticipation is driving me insane. I hold my breath as I feel the tip of his tongue caress my clit. Ohhh FUCK... I missed that. He grips my thighs apart farther and hides his face between my legs, looking up at me. I feel his tongue moving wildly around me, his hot kiss driving me to scream. Just before I do he stops, and seductively tells me to "shhh." His lips are glistening with me all over them. I wipe his chin and push his face back where I want it. I can feel the chuckle in his throat on my pussy. God I just want to jump on him, in the middle of this busy city.

He reaches up with one hand and slides his finger inside me. I moan for more. Every time he takes it out I can feel my warmth follow his finger, his tongue replacing it to lap me up and spread it around. No man has ever been able to get me so hot, so quickly. I focus hard on his eyes for a second, then close my eyes and drown my mind with the pleasure I'm feeling. Both my eyes shoot open as I feel him push that spot, fuck he found it! Oh god yess...I see his tongue stroking my clit in my head. I feel it; so warm and teasing, flicking, pushing it. I allow my fingers to intertwine themselves in his hair; I push the back of his head forward towards me and then up on his forehead. Ahh, the perfect angle. " I'm going to cum," I say with my eyes rolling. Then I realize the people parked next to us are coming to their vehicle. I jump up and look away from the window and down at my exposed body. I quickly re-enter my pant leg trying to keep my naked knee out of site. I glance at my watch and tell him my lunch hour is over. Reluctantly I watch him put it in drive and head towards my work.

He stops his vehicle. I look up at him, waiting for him to inquire or set something up so we can finish what we started. I know he's not done; I don't care how nonchalantly he drives away. I know he wants more, just as much as I do. He sends me another message not ten minutes after he dropped me off. "We'll see how bad you really want it. I'll be home when you get off..." Now that sounds better to me. My day is creeping by; I can hardly work with his cock in my head. I don't think I ever got back to normal; I had to tie a sweater around my waste... I leave five minutes early. I can't wait to get to him, I want to go home and shower and change but I've got more important things on my mind. Haha, no self-discipline whatsoever.

I can't stop thinking about him. His strong manly hands digging in and clawing my thighs heading to that sweet spot between my legs. That beastly look he gives me, oh and that magic fucking tongue. But I think more about his cock. That thing is fucking amazing, I'd never tell him that. He's already so cocky. It's been so long too? What four months? Oh lord and the way he moves it, touching stabbing massaging me in places I never knew were reachable. Ooh and he tastes good. Yes, I love the way he tasted. Surprised me at first, as I assumed all men generally tasted the same... Nope. It's just... it is what it is and I love it.

I pull in his driveway, nervous all over again. My hands are shaking; my steps are short, almost awkward. He opens the door as I step in silently. Just as I begin to feel awkward and clueless he grabs my hand making my keys fall onto the table. No sooner do I hear the clink of them hitting the table he grabs me up in his arms, my legs immediately wrap around his waist. Fuck I love that. I kick off my shoes as he attacks my neck and throat with his lips and hot mouth. He yanks at my shirt, exposing my chest. I quickly pull it off my arms, kiss his neck, and lick up to his ear. Everything about him tastes so good. I take a deep breath of him. Just out of the shower, raw and still damp. I can smell the soap on him still and my body wants him badly.

He jerks me close to his chest and fights with my bra. One snap, it's off. He mouths my nipples, slowly at first then savagely. I throw my head back enjoying every second of it. He pushes my back against the wall and fondles my other tit. MMmmm I love his touch. His hand moves fluently over my body - slightly pinching my nipple as he alternates them between his mouth and hands. Licking, teasing, blowing... fuck! The sensations escape with a moan and I squirm wanting him to take me then and there, I should've worn a fucking skirt. He could've been inside me the entire time... he must of sensed my need for more. He grips my ass with his hand and carries me to his bedroom. He sets me down on the corner of the bed and stands up, his bulge in my face. I look up at him failing to hide my smile, and start to kiss his abdomen as I undo his pants.

I slide my tongue around his navel, then trace it down along the middle of his stomach to underwear line, barely touching his silky boxers, - he knows they're my favorite. I run my hand up and down his hard cock, to his balls and up and over again. Fuck he is so hard. I mean I think I'm an attractive woman and I know how to turn a guy on - but this guy is always SOO hard.

I push the tip of his cock out the top of his boxers. Just seeing it makes my pussy contract. I slide my lips to the side of his cock, kissing it openmouthed. I pull the boxers down and he kicks them off, as my mouth slides down to his balls. I spread my tongue wide and cup the bottom of his sac with it, my top lip touching the middle. I hear him moan, god that fucking turns me on. I love it when he makes noises, feedback. I move my tongue around and around his balls, and then close my mouth taking one in. Tonguing it and gently sucking it I hear him say my name. I move up, moving my tongue in circles, making sure not to miss a spot. I stop at the middle and gently nibble between slow licks.

Mmm I know I'm all wet. How I enjoy doing this for him. I press my tongue on the bottom on his shaft and slowly go up to his head. I lick around his head a couple of times and put my mouth almost over it, he moans anticipating it, and then I stop and go back down. I'm going to take my time with him, make him squirm. I allow my tongue to move back up to his bulging head, licking over his tip again and again. I get a little taste of him and memory served me very well. He tastes so good!! I can't wait anymore; I put my mouth, closed, over his tip. Slowly open and suck, little by little allowing more of him in my hot mouth as I swirl my tongue around to get all the taste from him. As soon as I get over his head his body jerks. I smile inside and reach for myself, just what I thought, completely soaked. I'd like to take him then, but I wait. My lips are curled tight around his hard cock now. I forgot how big he was, not huge, but larger than most... both in thickness and length. Perfect.

I'm almost all the way to bottom when I come back up, and down again, and back up. Each time getting closer and closer. His isn't the kind you can just push to your throat right away; you have to ease it down. I taste more of him, so good. I can feel the blood running through him now and then, fuck how this turns me on. I want him to cum, but I don't let him yet. I want him to miss me, just a little. I glance up at him, his head is up, jaw open, and I stop. I push him so his back is on the bed. He looks up at me, a little angry? Hah. I get between his legs and resume, this time more quickly and all the way down. I can feel his head slide in and out of between my lips, I love that part. He starts moaning my name and how good my lips feel. I know he's about to cum, I can feel him swell up even more. I grab his hand and place it on the back of my head, so he can do what he wants when he's ready. I go faster, suck harder, and start to rub myself. His legs start moving, he's getting thicker now. I can feel his cock pulsate in my mouth, the blood pumping though him running between my lips. SOOO hot. I cream with excitement... and then he moves my head out of the way and wastes all that cum on his stomach. I'm slightly disappointed, but that's okay, he didn't know I wanted it. Maybe there'll be a next time?

To my surprise he's down only for a minute and quickly scoops me up. I feel like 20 pounds as he tosses me on my back and immediately pushes his face close to my smile. My hips jerk and I moan loudly. He stops and looks up at me, the message clear on his face. "You're already so wet; I haven't even touched you yet?" He doesn't wait for me to answer as he tongues my cunt, pushing as far in as his tongue can. Oh fuck, I feel him inside me twirling that magic tongue around and side to side. I can't help but to say his name in between my uncontrollable moaning. He replaces his tongue with a finger and attacks my clitoris with the smooth side of his tongue.

God he can go at it! I think he enjoys it as much as I do. He twirls, flips, and flicks his tongue over and around me all the while mocking the same motions with his finger. Abruptly he stops and tells me he can't wait, I almost cum at his words. He doesn't give me any time to agree as he's already rubbing himself on my lips, parting them. I grip the back of his head and his shoulder, embracing myself trying to ready myself. He tells me to relax, I smile inside. I know this is going to be good. I tremble and stiffen as he pushes himself in slowly. Its been a long time for me, it almost hurts.

I hold my breath so I don't yell, and slowly exhale as he withdraws. He pushes into me again, little faster, a little further and then again. He quickens as my body relaxes and I let out a deep moan. He pushes himself all the way inside of me, filling me up. I can feel his head grab at my walls and opening as he pulls himself almost out... the sensation is just amazing. He says my name again, and something else. The low pitch in his voice gets me excited and I start to rotate my hips, comfortable with him inside me now. My arms grip his back forcefully as if, if I let go it'll stop.

I moan deep, with every full stroke. He's whispering in my ear how good I feel around him, how much he likes it, that it feels so fucking good. My mind races and then I think nothing at all. He quickens his pace, I pull his chest onto mine, wrap my legs around his waist and work my hips in sync with his thrusts. I can feel it building up inside me. I can feel him hitting me in that place over and over again as his pelvis grinds against my swollen clit. I'm going to cum, I can feel my body heating up, I start to sweat.

My legs are the first to start to shake, uncontrollably. The feeling goes through my spine and up to my scalp. My abdomen muscles and toes start to tighten up all on their own. My legs start to jerk as I try and put this feeling into words. All that comes out is his name and yes yes yes, and finally "I'm going to cum", He goes faster, but doesn't change anything else. Good boy, he knows what and how I like it. My insides start to spasm. I can feel his thickness inside me, every time I tighten up, I can feel him against me, on top of me, all over me and just let my body take it all in. Oh my God! These feelings are sensational, entirely indescribable as I let my body go, quiver and shake. It's so intense, my pussy, grabbing him and holding tight, feeling an intense pleasure. He slows his pace while pushing his pelvis on to mine hard, and going all the way, allowing my orgasm to last even longer. It's a good angle. I can feel his cock on that perfect fucking angle. Him inside rubbing the very top of my cunt, oh and his body teasing my clit. He keeps moving me, grabbing my hips all the while whispering in my ear between breaths how good it feels inside of me. Fuck!

He lets me enjoy it, not changing anything, even letting me dig my hands into his back... I moan louder, Oh My GOD, the feeling is so amazing. I try to keep my quivering body still but I lose it and I start to yell. My body starts to shake. My pussy betrays me with its sudden movement. Oh god it feels so good. If I could stay in this moment forever!! I feel my orgasm everywhere now, like the blood pumping in my veins is suddenly electrical and sending intense feelings of pleasure everywhere! I focus on it, see nothing but feel everything. I am suddenly aware of everything. Where his hands are, how they grip me. Where he is inside of, how he swells up, how I tighten up over him, like I could consume him. Oh fuck this is almost too much. My eyes roll back. My mind goes blank and there is nothing but this amazing feeling. My mind goes blank as the juices escape me, I can feel almost a puddle building between us. This is ecstasy I'm sure. He slows almost to a stop, sits up and looks down at me. I hold his gaze, say his name and smile. His green eyes smile as he grins back at me.

After I gain my strength back I roll over on top of him. I like riding him. I start slow, still incredibly sensitive from my euphoric experience; I get my rhythm then move my body down for a more full on angle. I move my hips so I can feel all his cock rubbing between us. I look down, I like seeing his face. He grabs my hands and puts them in the middle of his chest; I move my knees up and start to move my hips back and forth in an exaggerated motion, our bodies move in a slow deep beat.

He cups one tit with his hand, I lean forward allowing him to tongue my nipples. He's so fucking talented; he teases me in just the right way. I prop my hips closer to him and move them in and down faster. He moans telling me that's it, that's the way he likes it. He grips either side of my hips and pulls me even closer onto him. I can feel his cock slide in and out of me, feel it on my cunt and my slit. I prop myself up with my knees and hands, looking at him sliding in and out of me. His cock glistens with me all over it, in and out and in and out. I scoot closer to him, getting that 45 degree angle, and more contact.

I move faster, one hand on his shoulder the other his waist. I take him in as far as I can and almost all the way again and again. Fuck, I'm going to cum again. I bend over him, chest to chest and I can feel it coming. I beg him to come with me, please please I say. Yes; yes! I can feel his cock getting harder, his head swelling inside of me, I moan, then yell with pleasure. He moans something I can't understand. I start to moan his name and scream incoherent things. Fuck this feels so good. His cock still sliding in and out, his hands gripping, squeezing, pulling my pussy onto him hard. Oh god I'm cumming. I can feel a hot spill all around where our bodies connect, me all over him and his sheets. My body twitches, back arches. My ass squeezes to him as close as I can get, every muscle in my body feeling my orgasm, concentrating on him. I don't know what he is saying. I hear my name a couple of times. I can feel him cumming into me, even through the condom. Its unbelievable, even better than before! So much pressure... Mmm. SO much better cumming together, more intense. I slow my hips down, slowly stop and collapse onto his chest. My senses ripe from climaxes I smell his body with me on him. Love that smell. I kiss his chest then lay my head on his right peck, as I play with the hair in the middle of his chest. We lay there a few minutes not speaking, basking in each other's arms.

I would love nothing more than to close my eyes and pass out... but I get up and find my clothes.

I put them on as I find them walking through the hallway towards the door. I look at him, taking it all in. I wonder when or if I'll see him again... He reaches out for me, already knowing my thoughts. I hug him back and whisper that I missed him. He missed me too; I chuckle and wish him well. I start my car and sit there for second. I feel so completely satisfied, my body got what it's been craving- what I didn't even know it was craving! My hands are still shaking. I look back at his house and smirk as I drive away.