Caitlyn's Treatment Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No!"

Julian had never asked for anal sex. I'd been worried for months about what to do if he did, like I needed another problem! Cindy told me she enjoyed it, but I didn't think I would.

She ran her hands up my back and sides, checking my skin I guess. Then over my shoulders and back down over the inside and outside of my arms. She ended by putting her hands on the back of my neck and applied some pressure. "Neck seems strong enough for fellatio. OK, you can turn to me now."

'Failed fellatio.' But good news! Not because of neck strength! Somehow it seemed funny and shameful at the same time.

Now her hands ran from my hips up my ribcage ending below my breasts. She went down to my belly and sort of tapped it a few times, listening closely for sound it seemed. Her fingers went down to just above my pussy and she continued the tap/listen thing. Whatever she was looking for seemed good cause she stopped and her hands went to the front of my throat, but gently. "Stretch your neck up and back please." I did and she rubbed my throat carefully, feeling for something. "Hmmm." The first sound she'd made that didn't seem like approval.

"Is it OK?" with her fingers still pressing, now a little stronger.

"Probably nothing....You have any trouble swallowing?"

I turned even redder than before and felt like I might start to pant. "I...well it's ...."

She laughed. "No, I didn't mean that. Just swallowing like liquids or foods? They ever feel like they were stuck there?"

What a relief (not that I deserved it)! "Not really. Never thought about it but I never noticed any problems."

"Good, like I said probably nothing. I'll mention it to John."

She went back to the computer and starting typing. I felt my own throat. It reminded me that I did have a swallowing problem of the sort she wasn't talking about. Silly girl! In my head I was saying 'Failed fellatrix found frozen.' Now that was funny.

"OK. Finish up with the breasts and we're done."

Her hand went to the underside of my right breast, like she was weighing it. She increased the pressure there and then her hand circled it and squeezed gently. Now her fingertips explored it all the way around slowly and methodically. She made a small noise after prodding one spot but I couldn't tell what it meant.

"You always wear a bra?"

"Usually."

"What size?"

"34B mostly but it depends." Again I found I liked being helpful. God she was pretty!

"I suggest you wear it, and get it fitted by a professional. Your boyfriend might be disappointed but it's probably best for your health."

"OK." She really wants to take care of me.

Janice kept circling the breast and said "hmm" but sounding not entirely pleased. I liked the bra discussion because it kept my mind busy while she felt me up. But I didn't like the sound she had made. Then she started the whole thing over on my left breast. It seemed like she stopped and focused on pushing in gently on 2 different areas, similar to what she'd done with one spot on my other breast.

We heard a knock and John's voice. "Everyone decent in there? You ready?"

Janice answered "Two minutes John, just finishing up in here."

"No problem."

Janice pulled away and went again to the computer. "You can pull up the gown again but please leave your breasts exposed. He's going to need to check those." I pulled the paper gown back over my hips but didn't know how I was supposed to tie it there, so I just held it for modesty. Made me think about Kim's red panties. (Smile!)

Janice called John in. He strode in with a hearty "Hello there Caitlyn, so very nice to meet you." His hand was out for me to shake, and then he saw that my hands were busy holding the gown over my privates. He laughed and said "Got it!" Then he winked at me.

He was...how do you say it? Not exactly handsome but something like that. He looked rugged, manly. Medium tall, lean but strong looking, like he must have been an athlete. Maybe 35 or 40 years old? It was hard for me to say. He was dressed in regular street clothes, expensive looking pants and shoes and a starched blue dress shirt open at the collar. His face was just slightly craggy; his hair was stylishly short, perfectly cut and dirty blonde. I felt the little flutter girls know whenever they meet a desirable man. Made me giggle inside about what a slut I am!

But here I was: tits hanging out, meeting my blowjob consultant/advisor/therapist for the first time. So while I was drinking in how lovely he looked I was feeling a combination of shame, pleasure and desire like I never had before.

John went over to read the notes Janice had put on the computer. Janice didn't say a word, just waited with me. "Hmmm...I see....OK....Shaved? Well, well." He chuckled softly as he read some more. "OK....Got it."

"So Janice. You have some questions about Caitlyn's breasts and throat?"

"Yes sir. Possible T-nodules there. Not sure about the throat. Phalange?"

"I see." He turned to me. "Caitlyn, try not to worry too much about this. What Janice wants me to check on are pretty common things, not likely to be a problem. But better to be safe, right?"

I nodded weakly and he moved in front of me.

"OK. Breasts now." He repeated the examination that Janice had already done, completely silent. Took his time. It was hard to tell if he concentrated on those same 3 spots, but I guess so. Especially hard because my heart was fluttering; I was embarrassed to think he might feel the effect he was having on me. Without a word about my breasts he said "OK. Neck back now, look up to the ceiling and really stretch it out for me." His right hand stayed cupping my right tit while his other hand ran along my throat. He was quick though.

When I looked back he stood there smiling at me, but a different kind of smile, not just professional but a big, happy smile.

"It's good news Caitie!" (How did he know my nickname? Had I used it over the phone? It's so easy for me to get confused!) "First, there's no phalange. Your throat seems normal. Janice – come over." He took her hand back to my throat and guided it along the side. "Feel the break there? Phalange presents there as continuous. This is the normal shape in an 18 year old. Older women yeah I'd have a question but this is nice – just as it should be."

"Oh, I see. Wish I'd....well just trying to be careful." Janice's eyes were down like she'd failed him in some way. (Maybe a fellow failed fellatrix? The image of her kneeling at my feet got superimposed with one of her sucking John's cock.)

"Glad you were. And the other? The breasts? You're right. T-nodes for sure. Very subtle and hard to detect but you found 'em. Good work!"

Now I was nervous. While John congratulated Janice I was standing there with my T-noded tits out and feeling pretty alone.

He saw my distress and smiled big for me again. "No! No Caitlyn. This is good news. Great news in fact!"

"How can nodes in my breasts be....?"

"C'mon to my office and I'll explain." He started to open the door and then looked and remembered I was still half nude. He turned to Janice. "I'm all set for today if you want to take off. Again, nice job on the nodes."

"Thanks John. Good luck Caitlyn. If you have any further questions for me I'm sure John will let me know. I hope to see you again."

"Oh, yeah. Thanks for the....well thanks." I tried to return her smile, but she was out the door and gone.

John turned back to me. "You should get dressed now and come down to my office. It's the big office right next to Janice's. We'll be more comfortable there....Oh. By the way. Are you really shaved there?...You are...Funny. I would have bet..." But then he was out the door too.

I got dressed and went out to find him. I found a bathroom on the way and stopped in to pee.

12