Caitlyn's Treatment Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

By Monday night I had got to the point where almost - but not quite - all of Mr. Whitey would disappear in my throat. And this was with me standing (nude) in front of the mirror. I was convinced I had him all with my head hanging trick, but it's hard to be sure.

This training is awesome and I promise to keep it up. The only problem with it I see is that it's really frustrating for a girl to do all that good work and not see or feel or taste any cum at the end. I mean really frustrating. So frustrating that I did in fact masturbate a couple of times after my sessions with Mr. Whitey, and masturbation is something I hardly ever do. It made me wonder how I had handled the frustration when I did Mr. Blacky in front of John. All I recall is that feeling of frustration and the next thing I knew John made me sit on a tuffet.

Read: The first thing I want to say about Janice's book, and I hope she doesn't think I'm just sucking up to her, is I think she's a genius. Right in the front it says Dr. Janice Goodplay, Ph. D., Human Sexuality, Duke University and I read that and was like wow. She is smart. Not just cause of the Ph. D. but because everything in the book is so intelligent. I'm not totally sure I understood it all but I tried and I do think I completed this assignment properly.

I was not able to read the entire book but I'm not sure she even meant me to. Because "Oral Protocol" is separated into 4 sections for female on male, then male on female, then female on female and then male on male, I was able to read just the parts that relate to my condition. Which is female on male, aka blowjobs. So I read that section once and then read it again. I actually was able to read it the second time in combination with practice on Mr. Whitey and I'm sure that made a funny picture but it was helpful and the right way to do it according to the book. But me naked in my room, one hand holding "Oral Protocol" up to the light and the other driving Mr. Whitey in and out of my mouth at the same time well sir I'd pay $12 at the Cineplex to see a motion picture of that (as Grandpa used to say, course he would have said $1 at the motion picture house.)

Then I figured it would be interesting to read the female on female section too, especially to try to understand my best friend Cindy who might want to read it for herself if she hasn't already. It makes me laugh to think of me using Mr. Whitey while I was reading about girls doing that stuff for other girls, but I enjoyed reading it that way. In the end I probably spent as much time reading about girls doing girls as about girls giving blowjobs. I hope that's not weird!

The sections on blowjobs sounded of course just like John the other night. "Maintain femininity", "Be submissive", "Use everything: eyes, lips (John had said mine were nice!) tongue, throat, fingers, hands, tits", "Get everywhere: head, shaft, balls, perineum, ass", "Vary the stroke and speed: fast, slow, hard, soft, feather, deep, shallow" "Use the hard suck" "Make a strong finish" and "Swallow" Most important is to make love to the cock (which is more than simple cocksucking) and make sure you are grateful for his cum, and that he sees your gratitude and submission. Janice gets quite heated about females who can't finish strong (one of my flaws) and/or who don't swallow (another up until now - fingers crossed!) Janice does point out however that 'swallowing' in the text is often shorthand for 'wherever he wants it to go: face, or mouth, or belly, or tits, or hair, etc.' the point being that submission is more important in making love to a cock than the physical fact of where the cum ends up.

So I learned a lot but will keep reading it. As Mr. V. my writing teacher last year used to say, 'You can get as much out of a careful reread as the first read: there's always something more that the author can teach that you missed in the past." I know I'll come to understand more of Janice's book through rereading lots of sections.

Lesbianism Interviews: Well it's getting late here and I have to get myself all nice and cleaned and scrubbed for my appointment, and I need time to pick out a nice outfit and some pretty lingerie to go with it. So I better skip writing up the final part about my interviews on lesbianism with Cindy and Mom. I did the 2 interviews on Sunday (Cin - we were alone together at my pool after we both got a wax and our nails done) and Monday (Mom - we had the house to ourselves once Sam went off to school.) One funny thing happened though: in the middle of my conversation with Mom I got this text from Mr. Williamson that just said "Next weekend. Call this number when you can." But I want to ask John about it before I return the call anyway. So I did the assignment, but I better leave the report as an oral (lol) once I'm with John and Janice in a short bit. Plus Janice said it was optional anyhow and I still did it.

Overall Assignment: I tried hard on all 4 things Janice wanted me to do. The blowjob practice on Julian did not work out but I did my best. But I tried hard to fit everything in despite still having my chores at home (keeping my room clean) and still going to the gym twice (so I don't get fat.) Overall I'd give myself a C cause I really did fail on the most important job she gave me. Also a C is what I'm used to from high school anyway, except for Mr. V's writing class where I got a B+ cause he said my mechanics were horrible but I had good ideas.