All Comments on 'Call of the Wolf Ch. 06'

by Purpleguy1812

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
canndcanndover 13 years ago

Wouldn't Nikole be slightly more territorial over her mate? I find it hard to believe she'd be fine with this woman who admits to feelings for alex having equal access to him. Why would she do it? Is it to increase their numbers? I feel like the end of this chapter seems to leave the story without a direction. I think ending with some sort of cliffhanger or reason to want to know what will happen would be better than these agents following them but really having a dead end at the moment and the other three are having threesomes and moving to a large forest. I think you need to give us something to be excited about to come back to look for chapters.

LazarusMethusillahLazarusMethusillahover 13 years ago
Grammatical Errors...

I'm not sure if anyone else has mentioned this, but the entirety of this series has been plagued by grammatical errors. The one I found most annoying and hard to read around was the use of "Your" instead of "You're". There were also a couple of slip-ups with "there", "their", and "they're", but those were few in comparison. "Your" is a possessive. It is used to declare ownership of a thing; e.g. "Your car just got egged". "You're" is the contraction of "you are".

My apologies if you find this offensive. I wish only to inform you that it is slightly hard to understand with the errors. Other than that, good work.

donaldedonaldeover 13 years ago
good story

i think it was a good story over all . hope to see future chapters as soon as you can

canndcanndover 13 years ago

I really have been a fan of this story since the first chapter. I have to say my comment was quite critical and I didn't put the things I did like in it. I owe Purpleguy an apology. I hope he'll forgive me ;)

Looking forward to all the rest of this story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Dry opininon

Yep, It's horror alright.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous