The Little Wulf Pt. 01

Story Info
I became the wolf, and the wolf became me.
32.8k words
4.67
5.1k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I swear this is complete fiction...almost...

"I promise, you will be completely transformed by the experience, I know I was when I went last year." Lisa assured me.

I had just turned 21 and I may have been the oldest one to go through the ritual and defiantly the only guy in the group of eleven girls in the van. It was almost dark by the time we left. The cheer squad bought me a women's cheerleader jumper to wear tonight and helped with my hair and makeup

"It will be bright out tonight with the Super Moon." Lisa said.

"I was born under a blue...moon." Two others and I said at the same moment.

"Well it's not a blue moon until next year, which only happens like every three years." Cindy corrected us.

We pulled off the paved road making a left onto Miller Road that was barely wide enough for two cars to pass and it was still a gravel road with only two houses on either side of its ten-mile length where the road dead ended at Cindy and Laura's Uncle's property we all called the Miller Property.

The Miller property was composed of a brick house, a large red barn, and a slaughterhouse with a small market in front. Behind all of this were several acres of woods with a circular pond. The slaughterhouse is still in business but the normal customers are deer hunters and private cattle owners wanting to fill their own freezers.

Cindy maneuvered the van across the little bridge that crossed the impressive ditch in front of the house, parking between the slaughterhouse and the tree line. There were eight cars parked here and you could hear music and laughter from the otherwise dark woods. Laura opened the back of the van and we all took an armload of party supplies as we followed Cindy down the dirt path into the woods.

"With all of us in cheer jumpers and matching royal blue mini back packs we look like a row of ducks or something walking into the woods." I mused aloud.

"That's not even funny." Sandy shot back.

Sandy's family owned the duck farm south of town and they literally walk the ducks down a path like this to the boxing area where the ducks are loaded into trucks to be butchered for the restaurants.

As we walked, I wondered why my skirt did not swish back and forth as distinctly as everyone else's, I watched their pace and hips trying to imitate their stride, but it was hard to carry a case of beer and re-learn how to walk.

This is when I realized I finally belonged to a group, but I also realized it was fleeting, it would all end by morning.

We had to walk single file because of the overgrowth on either side of the path. After about an eighth of a mile, the woods opened into a clearing with a circular pond and a gravel area that turned into a beach like edge at the pond. In front of an old woodshed, there was a beer pong table, corn hole, music, and a couple fire rings burning brightly with sparks rising into the early evening sky, all of it illuminated by the moon rising of the tree line.

My arms were burning; I was happy to set the case of little kings down by the coolers and snack table set up near the woodshed.

"There is a bathroom in the house, pick up after yourself, and nobody leaves the clearing alone, understood?" Cindy said.

John Holten put his arm around Cindy kissing her deeply on the lips and those two wandered off towards one of the fire rings. Cindy had everything, she was always the most popular, and she had the eldest Holten brother as a boyfriend.

Looking around I was just overwhelmed for a moment; there were eleven girls and about twenty-five guys from the football and baseball teams. This was the first night I have to wear a regular jumper and the last night all of us will ware our uniforms together. I looked around for a place to go, there were three guys playing catch with a baseball, a couple guys tossing a football and the corn hole was full of people cheering each toss.

Lisa touched my arm and suggested we make our way over to the group near the fire ring. We each took a white claw from the cooler and made our way to the fire ring closest to the pond. I tugged Lisa's arm pointed to the two guys tossing the football. We were at a distance but the sculpted arms, threaded jeans that hung loosely off their hips could make any one envious of them.

"I'll taste some of that tonight." Lisa said mock licking her lips like the cartoon wolf. I had to agree they were both good looking. "The one on the left is Tinker and on the right is Clyde." Lisa said.

I suddenly remembered I was wearing a skirt when I sat on the bench at the fire, I smoothed out my skirt and sat paying attention to my posture and crossed my legs.

"Are we the only girls here?" I asked Lisa. I was still watching the game of catch.

"Yep, and we are outnumbered two to one it seems so not only did we bring beer and snacks but we brought all the dam pussy as well it seems." Lisa laughed.

It was over whelming but I guess the guys are busy one upping each other or getting high to notice there is a small group of girls at the party now. That was until brown eyes sat across the fire from us. Lisa and I were sitting properly but I caught Lisa sticking her chest out just a little more in response to the arrival of our guest. He introduced himself as Clyde, as he ran his fingers through his thick chestnut hair, he was shirtless, and the sweat glistened off his perfectly sculpted chest. He patted his brow with his balled up shirt.

"Nice place." Lisa remarked.

"Thanks." Clyde said without breaking his gaze from me.

"Is this your sister you told the group about last year?" Clyde asked Lisa.

"She's, I mean I'm her Half-sister." I said trying not to sound nervous.

"It's great to finally meet you, hey the girls are welcome to use the restroom in the house, there is powder room just off the kitchen, you can use the back door, its unlocked." Clyde offered as he excused himself to continue throwing the football.

His playful smile and roguish eyes pulled on something inside of me.

"Wow." I said to Lisa.

"Wow indeed," Lisa agreed.

"Listen, if anyone asks you what you really want in life what would you say?" Lisa asked me.

"Seriously, I think you know the answer to that." I said.

"Look stop joking, do you really want to be a girl?" Lisa asked.

"I want that more than anything." I said.

"Take this coin, tinker gave it to me last year for you to use this day." Lisa said.

Lisa handed me a gold coin about the size of a silver dollar, it seemed old the engravings on the coin looked Greek and was very worn. I assumed it was fake.

"Seriously, when you get asked what you want in life tell them you want to be a girl and this coin will make it happen. I'll try to be there for you when the time comes but just in case I can't." Lisa said.

"Thanks sis." I said as I kissed her on the forehead in a patronizing manner. I walked to the drink table for another White Claw.

There were stories told about amazing transformations but I had doubts anything could become permanent.

The more I drank the more confident I was in my dress, it seemed to be thing to do, other girls from my class were drinking the little beers or the seltzers and approaching guys they only dreamed of speaking to.

"Hi Tinker." I said with the best smile I could flash.

"Hey there little wulf." Tinker laughed.

Tinker has been calling me little wulf ever since junior year. I never asked why, because well you never ask someone with the body of a Greek god why, heck, Tinker and his brother Clyde could seriously call me anything they wanted to.

"I'm glad you are here tonight, Leigh." Tinker said as he side stepped me to throw the ball to his brother.

Tinker was every bit as cute as his twin brother Clyde was. Broad shoulders, rock-hard abs, wow.

"He is so out of our league." Sandy said, startling me out of my current daydream.

Sandy and I actually shared girl talk about crushes and high school romance she had under the bleachers last year with Jack. Just when the conversation was getting spicy, Jerry interrupted us.

"You ladies want to play a little corn hole?" Jerry offered us three white beanbags.

We followed Jerry over to where Jack and Sung-Ki was waiting.

"Come on man you were to bring three girls back with you, we can't play three against two." Jack said.

"I really didn't want to play; I was just going to watch." Sandy said.

"This is fucked up man." Jack protested.

"Relax; I'll take all three of you on." I said, feeling confident enough now to kick all of their asses.

"Really? Are you serious?" Jack asked.

"Are you guys drunk?" I asked.

"We've had a few." Jerry confessed.

We all took turns, adding up scores in our heads. We were about tied boys vs. girl when Jack asked if we wanted to make this interesting. I did not have an issue with that and asked him what he had in mind.

"You lose you have to suck all of our dicks." Jack said.

"What do I get? I asked.

"We will never fuck with you again." Jack offered.

"Deal." I said abruptly.

Jack was the prime antagonists in my life, every other bully followed his lead, when Jack loses it will be a dream. Boom, boom, boom, the three guys start sinking beanbags left and right. It was a hustle. I lost so fast and so bad there was no mind math that could get me out of this.

Sandy covered her mouth with both hands and did a little cheer dance we do on the sidelines.

"I need a drink first." I said.

"Sung-Ki go get the lady a drink, well meet you in the slaughter house." Jack said.

"I'm not sure about that, in a slaughter house?" I said.

"A deal is a deal." Jack said as he rubbed his hands together.

We slipped away from the party leaving sandy to run and tell her story about how I lost to the Holten Brothers.

Jack held my arm as we walked towards the slaughterhouse. I was a little excited and a little freaked out at the same time. I had never sucked a dick before in a creepy slaughterhouse.

To my surprise, the backdoor rolled away easily and the smell of hay and alfalfa assaulted my nostrils. Sung-Ki caught up with us shutting the rolling door behind him. Stables, I was smelling the last meal all the cows ate when they were lead in here for slaughter. There was a narrow path to the right wall and the actual stable was on the right, between us was the hay bin, once the cow reached for a tasty treat the board came down holding them while they were shot with the bolt gun hanging on the wall.

Jerry pushed open the second door, the cutting area, like a sterile garage space for butchering. Jack pushed open the next door and encouraged everyone to keep up. We walked into the cutting room where all the saws sat quietly waiting for their next victim and the nearby hanging cooler. Sung-Ki handed me a bottle of red wine he took form somewhere and offered it to me. I toasted the three champions silently and took a long swig from the bottle.

I was nervous to say the least; I motioned with my hand for Jack to drop his pants as I lowered myself to my knees on the rubber mat already lining the floor. Jack had a crooked upturned smile as he was obviously cherishing the look of me on my knees, my skirt fluttered around me looking up at him as he undid his belt.

Jack pulled his jeans and underwear down and lifted up his football jersey, his cock was already rock hard. He was taking great pleasure rubbing it across my lips leaving a small line of precum in its wake.

"I'm going to enjoy this almost as much as you." Jack said.

The three of them had their cocks out, slowly stroking them, pointing them at my head in different directions. The guys were getting hard and my mouth was actually watering. Jerry's cock had a magnificent head on it causing me to lean towards him first. Slowly I flicked my tongue catching his precum before it fell from the head of his cock. My heart was beating excessively fast. I slowly opened my mouth and closed my lips on the head of his cock sucking in the first inch.

I could see the other two cock in my peripheral vision being stroked slowly to keep them ready. I began bobbing back and forth on Jack's cock, everyone was very quiet, and Jack was barely moving, I guess he did not want to disturb my momentum. Soon his cock was hard enough to start grazing the back of my mouth, occasionally causing me to gag on his cock. All three guys had their hands tangled in my hair, Jack was guiding my speed and his depth causing me to gag more often. After about three minutes, Jack groaned and shot a huge load onto the inside of my cheek. His cock lunged a couple more times towards my throat before releasing my hair.

"There you go, once a cock suckers always a cock sucker." Jack said.

Jerry and Sung-Ki shortly argued over who was next before I settled it and sucked Sung-Ki's cock into my mouth. He pulled my head down until my nose was against his stomach. His precum rolled down my throat as he thrust his hips grunting each time the head of his cock slipped into my throat. Sung-Ki's pre cum tasted different than jacks none of it horrible as I heard the other girls complain about. I sucked Sung-Ki on his terms at his speed. He was thrusting his hips against my mouth, holding my hair and came in about two minutes.

Sung-Ki thanked me before pulling his pants up and joining Jack over by the door.

Jerry turned my head to his cock. His perfect football player cock glistened in front of me.

"Mmm, I think Leah is finally accepting her cock sucking roll boys." Jerry said to the other two.

"Now beg for it missy." Jerry demanded.

I did not know what to do or say I sat there on my knees with my mouth open and my tongue sticking out past my bottom lip in silence. Jerry squeezed a drop of precum onto my tongue and demanded that I beg for his cock.

"Please may I suck your cock?" I pleaded.

"You forgot your place you say sir to me." Jerry said softly.

"I'm so sorry, sir, may I suck your cock." I begged.

"I don't think you get it, after this summer, I'll be one of your bosses, you better show me a little respect bitch." Jerry said coarsely.

Jerry was not gentle; he had to wait for the other two to finish and was obviously straining to get his cock in my mouth. Jerry's cock was similar to Jacks but it seemed bloated and harder than the other two cocks. With a fresh handful of my hair Jerry started fucking my face with his cock, humming growls following each of his thrusts proved he was in charge of this blowjob and not me. I was just along for the ride here, but Jerry lasted the longest before his cock pulsed and delivered the largest of the three loads down my throat.

When Jerry released me, I grabbed the bottle of wine and took a long pull from it.

"Tomorrow I'll be your alpha and you will do well to remember that, bitch!" Jerry said as he adjusted himself in his pants and tightened his belt.

The guys were already gone by the time I stood and brushed off my skirt looking for stray semen. I finished the bottle of wine and tossed it in the trash near the sink in the cutting room. I washed up and fixed my makeup before heading back outside.

Sandy was waiting for me outside of the slaughterhouse. Grabbing my arm in hers, she walked me off to the side where she demanded I tell her everything that happened.

The Sacrifice of life

Lisa, Cindy, and Laura found me about an hour later fishing out a bottle of water from the ice tub and asked if I was ready to follow them in to the woods.

"It's time to go ladies," Cindy announced.

I was one of the six girls lead away from the party and into the woods by the trio of older women, all three of them I grew up with and would have trusted with my life.

The woods seemed to block out any available light as six of us were escorted with torches through the woods. We stopped along the way and we were ordered to change into white robes that had been waiting for us tonight. We quickly changed and left our jumpers on the tree limbs the robes hung from.

After walking for about ten minutes, we came to another clearing circled by twenty-one women in hooded scarlet robes. Lisa, Cindy, and Laura traded their clothing for similar red robes. Everyone stood around four wooden poles with what looked like Norse or Germanic ruins etched in the sides. Between the poles were six stone beds.

We each had four of the red robed women help us lay down on the beds. Lisa was at the head of my bed; her black curls could not be completely hidden under her hood. I only assumed Cindy and Laura were with me as well.

"Are you ok?" Lisa whispered to me.

I just nodded as the other three women tied ropes to my legs, pulling them to the corners of the bed. Lisa placed her hands on either side of my head.

"They have to castrate you if you want to be a female." Lisa whispered.

I nodded my agreement, not fully understanding what a castration was. I have wanted this transformation for so long now I was not going to argue over minor procedures.

A female voice was talking in a moderate tone in a language I didn't understand at regular intervals the red robed women around me muttered a reply almost like a prayer in a foreign language.

"Where is your coin?" Lisa whispered.

I opened my hand and someone took my gold coin and placed it on my forehead.

Lisa held my head so all I could see was the clouds hiding the moon. Tonight was to be a super moon, very bright, I laughed quietly that I was going to have a great vey of it.

"Think about what you really want and focus on the coin." Lisa urged in a whisper.

In my mind, repeatedly I thought. "I want to belong; I want to be free to be my own person."

"May the night take you on its journey and may the woods call you to you, daughter." The unseen woman said.

Lisa and the other women removed their robes. They were now completely naked while they opened my robes chills ran across my skin that was exposed to the night air.

"I'm so sorry; this is going to be very painful." Lisa whispered.

I looked up at Lisa, she was crying as the clouds moved across the sky exposing the super moon.

Everything happened so fast, but my first indication something was wrong is when the women started pulling me towards each other. I opened my eyes, and the women were gone. I was surrounded by yellow-eyed beasts with mouths full of teeth and they began feasting on me. I tried to pull away, but their teeth were biting into my skin. They were giant wolves now and they were holding me down to the stone bed, their teeth penetrating my flesh to the bone. My blood flowed across the stone bed. Except the beast holding my head still, it was just staring at me, drool slowly falling from its teeth. The pain of their bight was only surpassed by their drool soaking into my wounds, it burned like hot sauce, I could feel their saliva covering most of me, but they were not eating me. If I could just roll off the table, I might survive.

My attempts were not enough to win my escape, the wolf creature at my feet violently pulled my legs apart, gently took my balls in its mouth. Then for all its gentleness it closed down and violently started tugging and ripping at my balls, my hips lifted off the table as the others violently held me on the stone bed. I heard a horrible tearing noise and the pain flowed through my body like an electric charge, I fell limp as the beast made of show of swallowing my balls. I was released but too weak to move. My head rolled to the side taking in the grizzly scene around me.

The girl on the bed to my left was laying there, blood flowing from her open mouth and her eyes staring off in the distance. I could not tell if she survived or not. The monsters were chasing one of the survivors around the stone beds and my mind cheered thinking one of us got away, and then I heard her screams go silent.

The monster at the head of the bed bent forward and pressed its nose against my forehead, I was close to death, and it seemed like a loving gesture.

123456...9